[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

I am no expert on awards but I find the father in this show, I have not seen his acting before, to be hilarious. He stands back and waits for his turn. He even stood at attention in one of Ameera's gifs during some hair pulling, and he has been doing that in many scenes. I consider that bad acting. Of course, far from imposing my opinion on the awards people, and he may be  a good actor somewhere but not here. I am in stitches when his part comes up. Actually the very few parts that I enjoy about this show.

• LOL 6

:sparklyeyes:I have always thought SJ and YJ make a better couple than TP and YJ. Not because SJ has fantastic abs but he is consistent. TP with his savant syndrome, what a waste of good brains. Fooled by YR.

The videos look so promising for the couple SML -FL.

Happy new year everyone, stay safe.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

:criesariver: poor TP

Kang Eun Tak is my favourite. I hope YJ wakes up. :(

written preview 

77 Preview 

Because Seo Jun got hurt while trying to save Yoo-jung, Hwa-yeon slapped Yoo-jung on the cheek and told her not to stand next to her. Taepong stops Yoo jung from taking revenge when she is humiliated in Woo-seok's family, but Yoo-jung doesn't listen.

• Wiggle 5

53 minutes ago, maribella said:

I have always thought SJ and YJ make a better couple than TP and YJ. Not because SJ has fantastic abs but he is consistent. TP with his savant syndrome, what a waste of good brains. Fooled by YR.

The videos look so promising for the couple SML -FL.

Happy new year everyone, stay safe.

I think it is funny that now she is 'interested' in seo joon, her wardrobe gets better. her outfit in yesterday's episode looked good, fitted her right and she wore heels that fit. so wardrobe wise, seo joon is inspiring her. hahahaha... but despite her small brain, she is right in recognizing that tae poong was willing to use her as a romantic bait to seo joon.

not sure how this arc will play out but fingers crossed, seo jun comes out okay. the poor guy looks like he is in over his head with yujung as he is genuinely sincere. he has been trying his best to back off and be just professional and friendly. so now that she makes a move, he seems stunned at every small step.

• Like 5

I don't really have much time to post much today, so I'll just post the preview translation. (Also congrats to Kang Eun Tak and Lee Chae Young for winning at the KBS Drama Awards. Kang Eun Tak is literally the only reason I started watching this drama, so I'm really happy for him. ^^)

Episode 77 Preview

English Translation (from Kocowa):

YJ: Look forward to it. I'll reveal what you've set up.
SJ's Mom: Do you think a lowlife like you is a good match for Seo Jun?
SH: Woo Seok!
SJ's Dad: May I ask who's answering the call? Could I ask what your name is?
TP: I'll do it myself whether I crush or trample on Yu Ra. Please stop getting blood on your hands.
YJ: I'll use the rest of my life destroying Yu Ra. I don't care if it takes my whole life if I can destroy Yu Ra.
YR: What are you doing in front of my eyes?
YJ: You're getting a divorce either way. What's wrong with tying my man's tie?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

Nice work YJ after infecting poor TP with your moron flu now you’re crushing him up? And using SJ too for your revenge? Damn srsly I know I said it as a joke but TP should end up together with SJ at the end, they both are YJ-YR victims and they have better chemistry and bond. These two deserved better. They may be dumb but they deserve happiness too.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, Lmangla said:

hahahaha... but despite her small brain, she is right in recognizing that tae poong was willing to use her as a romantic bait to seo joon.

she did not do it herself. It was YR who started it by asking why did TP got her into the competition etc. She has just enough brain to follow through. Whether it's SJ or TP, her ghastly mother would have a son in law who would allow her to brag to her friends and improve her business too. The woman should pay for what she did to the old TP. He was helpless and she chased in out. Witch. the writer has not shown any sensitivity to the helpless, TP or DH. Killing off a perfectly healthy child is cruel. He only likes YR and I think he is going to go soft on her at the end.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, maribella said:

she did not do it herself. It was YR who started it by asking why did TP got her into the competition etc

TP saw SJ hugging YJ 5 years ago. He thought that DH was SJ's son. What is he supposed to do? YJ gave him up when he needed her and still he forgave her. He had strong reasons. Poor guy and he grieves Minhu too. Instead of soothing him, she thinks about her silly revenge. I dislike her very much.

• Like 3

did Jeon Seok really die that fast? He barely had any screentime after coming back I'm hoping he just faked his death with that watch and fake body (reminds me of Left-Handed Wife) Plus Tae Poong didn't even look fazed over his death either. Why would you stand so close to a cliff to talk? 

nice fanservice scene of topless Seo Joon (ep 75) but why does his body look so shiny :joy: 

Yoo Ra gave up easily for a divorce? Something feels suspicious, I thought she was going to try something with that divorce wine. 

Tae Poong has more chemistry with Seo Joon and Min Woo than with Yoo Jung. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

40 minutes ago, crystaltears said:

Yoo Ra gave up easily for a divorce? Something feels suspicious, I thought she was going to try someth

Maybe she took pictures of his half covered abs, then get herself pregnant by someone and screams that it's his baby? She was very good at fooling the idiots around her about the paternity of DH for 5-6 years, she can do it again.

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

TP saw SJ hugging YJ 5 years ago. He thought that DH was SJ's son. What is he supposed to do? YJ gave him up when he needed her and still he forgave her. He had strong reasons. Poor guy and he grieves Minhu too. Instead of soothing him, she thinks about her silly revenge. I dislike her very much.

She's better at being bad. The preview shows her rubbing YR's nose in her- SJ relationship. Much better than her unnies and otokes all this while. I would like to hear her scream at her awful mother.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

She's better at being bad. The preview shows her rubbing YR's nose in her- SJ relationship. Much better than her unnies and otokes all this while. I would like to hear her scream at her awful mother.

If she must be bad, it is enough to be so towards YR and her mom. No need to be nasty towards TP as well.

Stupid YJ is finally using her brains :D

• Like 3

Preview Episode 78

Yura, who appears after three weeks, reveals that she is pregnant with Seojun's child, and comes back to Wooseok's house, and Seojun doesn't know what to do with Yujeong and Yura. Yumyung, knowing that Seo-joon and Yoo-jung are meeting, heard the news of Yu-ra's pregnancy, and urged Yu-jung not to meet Seo-jun again...

• Like 1