[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Preview Episode 78

Yura, who appears after three weeks, reveals that she is pregnant with Seojun's child, and comes back to Wooseok's house, and Seojun doesn't know what to do with Yujeong and Yura. Yumyung, knowing that Seo-joon and Yoo-jung are meeting, heard the news of Yu-ra's pregnancy, and urged Yu-jung not to meet Seo-jun again...

i guessed right, idiots galore in this show. Gross, now she really has raped a man. This must be the writer's wish. :lol:

edit: The brother so puts me off.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

YJ is getting on my nerves. Seriously she was getting ready for the kiss!!!!!!!!!! 

it is the effect of the kimbap abs. hahahhahah.... she so wanted the kiss. bwahahaha....

12 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

I love when YR finally get kick out by other monster :mrgreen:

** take you little bag get lost 

why do all they have hand luggage and never any of the big suitcases? kekekek...

3 minutes ago, maribella said:

i guessed right, idiots galore in this show. Gross, now she really has raped a man. This must be the writer's wish. :lol:

am very sure that absolutely nothing happened except for her spiking the drinks like she always does..... just like tae poong, she will one day admit that absolutely nothing between her and seo jun either... lesson of the drama: be careful who you have food with.

• LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

it is the effect of the kimbap abs. hahahhahah.... she so wanted the kiss. bwahahaha....

why do all they have hand luggage and never any of the big suitcases? kekekek...

Yes, it's one suitcase and all the time you could see it was empty, except for YR's. It's a change.  I need boxes and boxes and I am not even married to a chaebol.

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, maribella said:

edit: The brother so puts me off.

I think she is faking a pregnancy. She supposedly can't get pregnant so she has probably paid an Obgyn to fake a pregnancy and have ultrasound video. She is doing to SJ what she did to TP. This is why the writing is elementary. This is just like connect the dots easy writing. She wants Yu Ra to survive till the end. I will tune in for the last two episodes, but I am out!

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 minutes ago, foreverempress said:

I think she is faking a pregnancy. She supposedly can't get pregnant so she has probably paid an Obgyn to fake a pregnancy and have ultrasound video. She is doing to SJ what she did to TP. This is why the writing is elementary. This is just like connect the dots easy writing. She wants Yu Ra to survive till the end. I will tune in for the last two episodes, but I am out!

She couldn't get pregnant again if she aborted DH. I think that was the reason she kept him. 

I always wonder how the writer reconcile the fact that a man who blackout drunk is physically unresponsive but he is 'responsive' :smirk: ( wink wink). Or maybe YR diy? :joy: 
But you are right, I'll join you.

For now I am going to watch only Goddess of revenge which has a plot full of holes but the characters are smart and good looking. Also Homemade lovestory - really so sweet couple, except more couples than necessary.

• Like 4

For YR’s one nightstand 100% pregnancy chance, we need to hire new detective other than TP to find how  YR’s miracle pregnancy happen , TP’s skill is so bad can’t find easiest proofs he wouldn’t figure out how birds and bees works  :mrgreen:

03B131DD-88F7-46F7-950C-9408F5253390.gif

• LOL 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

In all the mist of all the deceit and the backstabbing and the hot smoldering abs. Did anyone tell Ms hefty to take  a pregnancy test ? Smdh.  Not only am I ready  for Ms hefty to get locked up , I can't  wait for SJs Dad and TPs Aunt to meet up. How many times are they going to miss each other with so few episodes to go. Team Disney need to be put to side for second,  Team Mafia needs to be up front . I want see the back story of SJs Dad , TPs Aunt , and (Mafia mama) SJs Mom. :popcornjackson:

• LOL 4

I understand she need to undressed him to make it they slept together but , she undress his shirt  leave his pants on , shouldn’t it be the opposite to have this fast pregnancy happens  :yum:

Congratulations SJ you got yourself a kimbap abs baby :joy: - YR’s is work of art 

BD2A0A91-AA67-4759-8346-84BBD8E6E9B8.gif

* is miracle how she puts his pant on back after taking advantage of him lol 

• LOL 7

It is a conspiracy I tell you. Yu Ra managed to break through the fifth wall, jump into real life, blackmail KBS and got her actor an Excellence Award! Even KBS stanning for Yu Ra! 

illuminati conspiracy GIF

On a side note, the actress that plays her revealed that she acted on the directors other show 11 years ago. This explains our suffering now.

• LOL 6

wow, angry minnie mouse is a sight to watch. she has no patience for tae poong's biding time approach and  neither do we viewers. he has not achieved anything with yura in so many episodes. we only have 20 more episodes to go and he is still waiting for proof but so far didn't dig up any. yujung on the other hand followed through and found the henchmen all in one episode! not only that, she went in there herself rather fearless and created evidence. what a girl! must say, yujung's little brain is far more effective than tae poong's genius. hahahahha... lesson from the drama: you don't need to be genius to be effective with revenge. :lol:

yujung is an angry mom who is going to take revenge regardless of what anyone including her family says. she was so in shock when mom told her tae poong was her brother-in-law whereas when yu myung tells her, she just shrugs and argues that since yura has cut off ties, it does not matter. she is ticked off about how min woo died and will not stop till she kicks out yura. min woo's death was a line crossed and now yura can't come back no matter how much she justifies that min woo was going to die anyway. it is kind of amusing that yura keeps saying that she and her family are strangers but then is shocked when they now ignore her for real. hahahah..

am finding the seo jun-yujung romance rather cute. :sweatingbullets: hahahaha... it most likely won't end well but they have such a fun, easy going friendly vibe that is rather relaxing to watch. seo jun was rather sweet that he is not willing to push her into anything and wants to take it slow. mom looked like she got punched when seo jun said he will love just like she loves dad. ha! the guy sees it in his own parents and so does not see anything wrong that yujung isn't in love with him yet.

it will be interesting to see what happens with this happens with the fake pregnancy but my guess is that yujung will not back down and instead start digging. unlike the time with tae poong where she found it odd but kept her mouth shut, she will push yura as she knows her sister is a mountain of lies.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 2

YJ would not have gotten anywhere without TP help here thats what makes this whole plan of hers stupid, she thinks he can do it alone.  She should have being working with him but instead she attacks people that not her enemy.

She can get her revenge I am 100% for that I dislike SJ alot but she could have  clued  him in on it, she could  not be nasty TP after all he being through as well.

They should have work together on this would have made for a better drama , but right now its awful.

One good thing is she is help speeding things up I guess TP got a little too comfortable with his life after finding his son. I wonder how he going to react to the fact that YR is the reason his mom was in jail that's going interesting. 

• Like 4

In the upcoming episode, if YR is really pregnant I will be furious with the writer . If she is , she should at least miscarry . It would be a crime to have child be born into Th world where it’s mother would  sent to prison and be broadcasted for being Evil.  That is taking it to extreme if Yu Ra get to be redeemed after murdering her ex boyfriend , refusing to save her first born and moving on like she did nothing wrong. I know for a fact someone saw her murdering CSJ, this witness will come forward soon.  YR isn’t fit to be a mother since she never bonded with her first child and isn’t worthy to have a child. I feel

This episode made me realize SJ’s mom does love her son. She cried after he said he will live like her. That really hurt and I am really rooting for SJ now. I hate when I have Second lead syndrome. He is so cute, ABS DELICIOUS.  He really loves her . He is so sweet to her. I don’t ever want him to be bad. 

P.S I still love TP . If TP can prove to me he deserves YJ I will be all in. I seriously feel bad for SJ now.  Remember he is in a sad state right now. My mind can change later. Lol

Question

I wonder is it possible for someone to bond only with one child due to the fact of who the father is???  Can it be real love or just materialistic.

@dramaninja He knows his mom went to jail with her testimony. That was why he was sad to giving YR all the evidence of her past deeds. TP is just to dumb. 

• Like 5

@UnniSarah I have the first male lead syndrome :D

TP's revenge is delayed for too long. It seems the writer will speed it up in a hurry near the end.

One thing I am sure of is that when TP discovers that SJ's mom is responsible for the death of his mom and that she hurt Jisuk (Yijin's mom) as well and caused her to suffer from amnesia, he won't be comfortable around SJ anymore.

YJ has gone mad. I wanted her to be smart but at least she should not be cruel to TP again. She hurt him more than once and he still forgave her. I really feel sorry for him.

Jisuk is a second mom to him and Yijin is like a sister to him. That's the only thing good in the drama.

• Like 5