[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

11 minutes ago, tulip06 said:

Only on Ep 30...

In this clash between Yura and that nasty old school friend, I’m team Yura. I love Lee Chae Young, she is one of the reasons I’m watching this show. I posted her pictures on Twitter and people found her lovely and sexy like I did.

Plus, I consider Yura the Antiheroine of the show. The school friend started this fight by being rude about Chae Young’s birth parents and stealing her promotion with connections. 

No doubt this will offend many! :joy: #OMGSheLikesTheVillainness

The classmate was a witch alright! But the bit about the parents was bec YR lied and bragged about how rich her parents were. 

first time I am seeing this actress. Acting is okay. Not brilliant but not a flop either. Looks wise - sorry but I am not sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for her....she is a walking advert for not going under the knife. That nose is beyond weird. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • LOL 3

Although I don't approve of what the rich announcer did to YR, she is an angel compared to YR. YR held a grudge all this time. The girl and her mother went down on their knees begging her to save the uncle's company from bankruptcy. Come on, YR is already a successful announcer now, what more does she want? But no, she is full of spite. I remember when I was at school, some girls bullied me, after I graduated, I didn't hold a grudge and even added them on Facebook, they talked nicely to me now.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chococarmela said:

Me too! I like her as well (then again, I liked the villains in Pink Lipstick and Two Women's Room as well. Yikes.) I always like villains for some reason, most of them.

I know!  I don't understand why everyone starts hating them when a good villain add fun to a drama.  Once the main couple gets together a lot, I fast forward them, to be honest. 

3 hours ago, chococarmela said:

I truly believe YJ is the daughter of the Chairman and Jisuk. There's no doubt about it, I've watched too many daily dramas to know this already.

So that husband of Jisuk who met her when she lost her memory actually got her to give away her child? He's not great, then.

Oh shoot, I have to get back to work. 

• Like 1

that guy in Na Young’s bed didn’t even move! :joy:
loved how Yu Ra dealt with her. 

and re Lee Chae Young: It is is so weird to me that you all are picking on the actress because she is not cookie cutter. You don’t have to watch this show if she upsets you that much. There are other dailies. 

• Unamused 1

and re Lee Chae Young: It is is so weird to me that you all are picking on the actress because she is not cookie cutter. You don’t have to watch this show if she upsets you that much. There are other dailies. 

we not picking on her personally , but YR thinks of herself highly - what are we supposes to do except to judge :D

XIzsd0Y.gif

by that statement above you would think she is the kind of woman who got the devilishly good looking that can manipulate everyone with their beauty & make everyone swoon over them , when she isn’t all . What we all got is repeated expression in every episode  :sweatingbullets:

8lTWXgq.gif

** with the zooming it’s hard not to focus on YR noise , YJ teeth just saying  :mrgreen:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, foreverempress said:

@Ameera Ali @tulip06

Stop that catfight...Meow...Hiss!

more cute gifs

7 hours ago, tulip06 said:

that guy in Na Young’s bed didn’t even move! :joy:
loved how Yu Ra dealt with her. 

I am taking a break from watching this show precisely because I do not like manipulative scheming characters getting away with murder but here checking on tags. Not just YR but also SJ's mum.

However, others who wish to continue despite YR making their skin crawl should continue to do so for whatever reasons. There are other characters in there. In the meantime, they may want to have fun with their posts. 

I couldn't help laughing looking at SJ who looked like he was walking to a firing squad instead of the altar. YR what can I say? Looked frumpy.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, maribella said:

However, others who wish to continue despite YR making their skin crawl should continue to do so for whatever reasons. There are other characters in there. In the meantime, they may want to have fun with their posts. 

YR is real evil :(

but we still have Jisuk, TP, SJ (I started to like him too), the uncle (I believe that he will help TP, he has a detective's brains) and the dear child Minhu:wub: I love the child so much, he is so adorable 

@Ameera Ali no one can get offended by your gifs :wub:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1