[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah I like TP's expressions while holding YJ. When she said that she misses TP very much, he is moved. I hope he knows that she was acting when she abandoned him. Until now he thinks that she didn't care about him and loved SJ. It is unfair to the three of them. Poor SJ calling TP "Hyung" (big brother) is touching, both have no brothers, and SJ unsuspecting of TP treats him in a friendly way. I hope they become friends for real after TP fulfills his revenge.

He is in love chingu. I love his expression too . @nohamahamoud2002  

The romance has started already 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d1b8fee0d59ba4d823

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d1b8fee0d59ba4d823

What I am worried about is TP and SJ not being friends I’ve YJ when she has never admitted to liking him ( SJ). SJ may like YJ but YJ never said she liked him as a man. 
I hope ML and SL can actually work together like Love To The End. 

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, maribella said:

@Ameera Ali Why are they so cosy together? they are in the same house :blink:

no they aren’t in the same house , they both remembering what happened . 

edit: and that gif with SJ watching YJ collapsed in TP's arms, phew, that is a bad angle to see YJ. She looks like she's in her pyjamas. 

Lol.  The angel was so bad , SJ either 
was gentleman let’s his friend have the moment & declined to see more :joy:

good friend :  enjoy :lol:

Mt8hF0K.gif

Cheeky friend : wait let me check from this angel :D

qHTi7Sz.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

There's was no preview aired today, but this was the ending scene for Episode 35. SJ and TP are having drinks together. TP eventually asks SJ who is the woman he's been looking for, and SJ says YJ's name. And so we get TP's shocked face at the end. I guess there's no preview to keep us guessing?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Ayame said:

There's was no preview aired today,

Preview text

36회 미리보기 

태풍은 유라를 DL에서 쫓아내기 위해 일부러 서준의 옆에 유정을 붙일 계획을 세운다.
그리하여 공모전을 특별전형으로 신설하고 유정이 지원하도록 설득하는데...

Google translate 

TP deliberately plans to attach Yoo-jung next to Seo-jun to expel Yura from the DL. Thus, the contest was established as a special screening and persuaded Yoo Jung to apply...

http://program.kbs.co.kr/2tv/drama/secretman2020/mobile/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2020-0412-01-549275,read,,36,807220

• Love 2
  • Thanks 3

@nohamahamoud2002 

Ah so I guess KBS uploaded the preview separately? Thanks. ^^

Looking at the written preview, it seems like TP is going to purposely get YJ close to SJ to try to get YR away from DL? 

I wonder how far this will go until TP knows the full truth of everything with YJ? But then again it's a daily drama, so it'll probably be a while until then lol.

Edit:

Youtube version of the Episode 36 Preview:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

How say kdrama police is useless, they special on family reunion  :joy:

:wow1: YR's lies are unravelling .....

I hope the idiot YJ does not play the noble idiot and decides to stay away from a darn good job because of YR.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, maribella said:

YR's lies are unravelling .....

I hope the idiot YJ does not play the noble idiot and decides to stay away from a darn good job because of YR.

@maribella  I think she will stay because TP. TP will be her reason not to listen to Yu Ra. What right does YR have in telling her when to quit. SJ will also be pissed if she got involved in the company’s business.  Did you see how she kept asking TO out for drinks?? 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 5

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Mickey Mouse romance , seriously these two  most be stuck on their teenager life   

this will be their dream vacation/honeymoon

DisneyWorld_MickeyGang_Castle-567e85275f

is seo jun goofy or donald duck? what do you think chingus? pluto can be detective ajusshi.... ^_^

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

What I am worried about is TP and SJ not being friends I’ve YJ when she has never admitted to liking him ( SJ). SJ may like YJ but YJ never said she liked him as a man. 
I hope ML and SL can actually work together like Love To The End. 

Yes both TP and SJ love YJ. But at least in Love till the end, the second Male lead finds another woman. Hopefully SJ finds himself a girlfriend too.

• Like 5