[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

10 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@Lmangla She is a witch and a sociopath. She only thinks of herself. She is just creepy.

YuRa's mom is also disgusting and I really can't stand her. Look at how quickly she was going to accept this offer of matchmaking for her daughter. She is 

Hide contents

he is just creepy YuRa is making enemies left and right that is including DL Group her new umbilical cord (Seo Jun). 
1. Intern

2. Seo Jun

3. TP 

I think this writer is running out of ideas. The scheming witch used the drunk-bed scene to entrap TP, used drunk-bed scene to entrap the new girl and used drunk-bed scene to entrap SJ. In SJ's case, she was drunk, how did SJ get involved in it? 
YR should be held back by the new girl for at least 2 episodes, this is not even half.

She should just call YR's threats. If she exposed to the whole of Korea that YR's a fake,  and has evidence too, whatever YR said could be easily denied. 

@Lmangla it's the writer's fault for making the people around YR stupid or blind and deaf.

I must admit the actress is good at that smirking cat-got-cream look. Really bugs me.

I can't watch this show for long. First the writer abused a mentally handicapped man then kept making his abuser successful in everything... WTH.

Chat with all of you at lie after lie. 
:elated:

• Like 4

They should just kill off YJ. She's absolutely useless to the drama... unless... she's the daughter of Ji-suk and Woo-suk... and thus is the true heir of DL Group. I have no idea how the writers are gonna redeem her. And YR is just sick, Lady Joo is flat-out evil and the mom is a leeching fool. These episodes are becoming kinda repetitive.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

@UnniSarah I disliked YR's mom from episode one. She envied poor TP for having a caring mother :angry: 

She encouraged evil YR to do everything and get away with it.

She abandoned Minhu, cut ties with TP etc etc.

She is the reason that YR turned out like that.

Btw, I was watching an old episode where YJ's dad told her to continue looking for TP. I really feel that the dad is not evil, he is just a henpecked husband. In that he resembles YJ in her passivity, because in my opinion, both are cowards.

• Like 8

14 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah I disliked YR's mom from episode one. She envied poor TP for having a caring mother :angry: 

She encouraged evil YR to do everything and get away with it.

She abandoned Minhu, cut ties with TP etc etc.

She is the reason that YR turned out like that.

Btw, I was watching an old episode where YJ's dad told her to continue looking for TP. I really feel that the dad is not evil, he is just a henpecked husband. In that he resembles YJ in her passivity, because in my opinion, both are cowards.

The only mother i like is this restaurant lady.  The one whose husband was murdered and who TP is staying with now.  TP's mother is the main person responsible for the mess he is in.  It is a parent's responsibility to protect their children.  She had years to plan something but didn't take any action.  So careless with her child's well being, safety and security.  It is not acceptable at all, however innocent and kind she appears.  I am sorry but I really think this is very unacceptable. I know it is not a popular view.  So far i think only 3 or 4 posers agree.  

At first I thought that maybe YJ's mom was not so evil as she appears.  She got TP a place to stay.  But 5 years later, she said he would not be able to manage on his own.  No news from him means he is dead.  What a wicked woman. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, O said:

The only mother i like is this restaurant lady.  The one whose husband was murdered and who TP is staying with now.  TP's mother is the main person responsible for the mess he is in.  It is a parent's responsibility to protect their children.  She had years to plan something but didn't take any action.  So careless with her child's well being, safety and security.  It is not acceptable at all, however innocent and kind she appears.  I am sorry but I really think this is very unacceptable. I know it is not a popular view.  So far i think only 3 or 4 posers agree.  

At first I thought that maybe YJ's mom was not so evil as she appears.  She got TP a place to stay.  But 5 years later, she said he would not be able to manage on his own.  No news from him means he is dead.  What a wicked woman. 

You are right TP’s mom was naive. She trusted the people who lived with  and worked for her. There woman who have handicap children don’t think ahead in the future especially when they become handicap during their teens.  If TP was born that way , I think it would have been different and we would not have a drama right now. She may have been hoping he would get better. She also thought she had all the time in the world.  Once she became Ill she started planning and the woman she was partnering up with was SHADY. 

• Like 6

50 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

the woman is crazy , she blackmail him & now she want to play happy soon to be a couple :joy:

.. just keep my hand alone 

her last husband was 7 year old brain. so she thinks this one will also obey whatever she tells. ^_^

i dont think so cady heron GIF

19 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

** can’t she understand, I cut you off forever - don’t worry mom I’m in bed with the devil ( MIL:D

baby shark swimming GIF by Super Simple

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

40 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

omo, how do all the men who love yujung end up marrying yura? :sweatingbullets:

why they wouldn’t , like what @chococarmela say where is YJ in this drama :w00t:,  not like YR who 

y0U957H.gif

@UnniSarah how funny the fake mom is also massages :joy: 

.. keep it up mom , I have other expensive shi* to worry about other than this :w00t:

OSRaCxj.gif

YR ‘a mom : Couldn’t u upgrade me with better job :D

aD6hkSm.gif

• LOL 7

I really feel sorry for SJ :(

when TP's mom discovered the truth about YR, she didn’t have the time to correct her mistakes because she was imprisoned then killed by secretary Ku :( @UnniSarah

I have a question, how did TP get money for his education? From what I know, the thugs sent by lady Joo broke into Jisuk's restaurant and told her to hand it to them as her late husband borrowed money from loan sharks. TP recognized them as the same thugs who chased him and hit him. :huh:  there is no way that she sold the restaurant and went into hiding with TP. There are so many illogical and unexplained things in the drama. Not to mention the birds and the bees @Ameera Ali :D

• LOL 4

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

the avenger has a drink with his supposed enemy -_-

Loved the same woman 

married the same woman 

have same enemy

But would they be only two that got away from her bed trapped unscathed :D

**Can u stop having drink with him , I need to have my wedding night ASAP :joy:  

JVtu91i.gif

• LOL 7

40 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

**Can u stop having drink with him , I need to have my wedding night ASAP :joy:  

Lol, YR didn't have to entrap SJ by claiming she was in bed with him, it was enough to hire someone to take a photo of herself and SJ at the hotel room door. SJ is not the same as poor TP. 

One of the most illogical points also is that TP didn't change his face. Everyone will keep asking if Minhyuk is TP or not. He should have a plastic surgery like the movie 

Spoiler

download-11.jpg

• LOL 4

Only on Ep 30...

In this clash between Yura and that nasty old school friend, I’m team Yura. I love Lee Chae Young, she is one of the reasons I’m watching this show. I posted her pictures on Twitter and people found her lovely and sexy like I did.

Plus, I consider Yura the Antiheroine of the show. The school friend started this fight by being rude about Chae Young’s birth parents and stealing her promotion with connections. 

No doubt this will offend many! :joy: #OMGSheLikesTheVillainness

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, chococarmela said:

I truly believe YJ is the daughter of the Chairman and Jisuk. There's no doubt about it, I've watched too many daily dramas to know this already.

everyone is expert of daily kdrama :joy:

** my favorite Ajumma

aQSktOT.gif

• LOL 6
  • Awesome 2