[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

10 hours ago, Lmangla said:

she is like a spider devouring her prey. it is indeed very difficult to watch. lets hope that seo jun has the smarts to avoid her or that tae poong puts in some obstacles....

@Lmangla  I want him to be captured an for her hubby to never love her. She is psychopath. Don’t worry, once the kid learns to speak again, he will spill everything. Lol lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@UnniSarah ~ so a/c chairman and soo hee might end up together. nooo! :open_mouth:  I hope not. she really loved her husband and was so devastated. the chart also shows no connection between seo jun and yura. will he escape the clutches of yura? from bits of the episode I saw, it looks like seo jun is forced to say yes to marrying yura because of the pressures of the company and not having the contract with president Ko. but we have her old colleague back who she never got along with and slapped a few times. plus, we have tae poong in the background. hope seo jun is able to break free!

• Like 2

@UnniSarah    Who are they? I did some googling but did not get the right faces.

@Lmangla I think they are using the YR- SJ possible pairing to keep us guessing. Surely, the writer is not that stupid to not guess how obnoxious her character has been. The writer created her.

Now it's time for SJ to tell his father, ' I have tried my best, you never gave me a break. Here is your directorship, I am going to open a kimbab stand with my lamebrain girlfriend and make many babies, so there'.

@nohamahamoud2002  don't forget to add the most despicable thing she did, framed a mentally deficient man to have made her pregnant. She could claim coercion but She is so hefty, she could fight off any man except for a wrestler. If she went to his bed willingly, we know what it's called.

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@UnniSarah ~ so a/c chairman and soo hee might end up together. nooo! :open_mouth:  I hope not. she really loved her husband and was so devastated. the chart also shows no connection between seo jun and yura. will he escape the clutches of yura? from bits of the episode I saw, it looks like seo jun is forced to say yes to marrying yura because of the pressures of the company and not having the contract with president Ko. but we have her old colleague back who she never got along with and slapped a few times. plus, we have tae poong in the background. hope seo jun is able to break free!

@Lmangla  I believe he had nothing to do with her leaving. His wife is the one scared the crap out of her to hide away. But she wanted to do something sinister to her. SJ’s mom is Evil . She is so Two Faced, she is already trying to get rid of the chairman’s sister. Don’t forget she is stealing money from the company. She has been doing it for years .  I saw that there is no connection between YuRa and Seo Jun.   Look at the line 

Green line means Family and Red means love.  SJ will love Yu Jung but she will never love him, YuJung only love TP. TP only loved Yu Jung. Now I just look at the chart aga It is the chairman WHO IS IN LOVE .  Hey I may be wrong BUT THESE CORRELATION CHART CAN BE SO TRICKY at times and things change.  They never let you know about BIRTH SECRET.  

Hey I may be wrong . Who knows 

@maribella Seo Jun’s father and his first love . The widow who found TP at the beach 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Yoon Soo Hee will end up with Cha Woo-Seok

I have the Correlation CHart for the drama . Please follow the arrows

Ehhhh, expected, but I hope not.

Also, YJ is still not involved in this madness yet, it's almost 30 episodes and how long are we going to wait? Episode 99?

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

36 minutes ago, Secretz said:

Also, YJ is still not involved in this madness yet, it's almost 30 episodes and how long are we going to wait? Episode 99?

If by episode 50, YJ is still dumb . I will drop this drama . I have questions for  @Secretz @nohamahamoud2002 @Lmangla @maribella 

Do you think TP confronting all the people who harmed him by letting them know he is alive smart??

Sure most of them are in Jail? Won’t his secret come out faster while he is doing that? 

Kdrama is so weird.  How can there be close relative never see each other for or knows of their existence over 30 years .  Smh smhs smh 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

If by episode 50, YJ is still dumb . I will drop this drama . I have questions for  @Secretz @nohamahamoud2002 @Lmangla @maribella 

Do you think TP confronting all the people who harmed him by letting them know he is alive smart??

Sure most of them are in Jail? Won’t his secret come out faster while he is doing that? 

Kdrama is so weird.  How can there be close relative never see each other for or knows of their existence over 30 years .  Smh smhs smh 

Let's hope the writer has reasons for doing so. In real life, I would question it or someone as smart as TP now would not reveal himself before the end.

The mother was bad enough, now there is the weird uncle. I FFWD during the scenes on that family, unsure how two siblings deliberately do not see each other. Maybe he was in prison?

I am going to skip this show if SJ decides to marry YR.  A middling writer would at least let her be humiliated at the altar, hope this writer redeems herself/himself.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, maribella said:

Let's hope the writer has reasons for doing so. In real life, I would question it or someone as smart as TP now would not reveal himself before the end.

The mother was bad enough, now there is the weird uncle. I FFWD during the scenes on that family, unsure how two siblings deliberately do not see each other. Maybe he was in prison?

I am going to skip this show if SJ decides to marry YR.  A middling writer would at least let her be humiliated at the altar, hope this writer redeems herself/himself.

I hope so too @maribella 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2928i36pco0g9deiv041

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

I won't drop the drama by all means lol. I stayed watching Fatal promise to the end. 

TP should not reveal his identity until he takes revenge fully. 

I dropped A place in the sun when Gwanjil turned into a villain, and instead went to watch him as a good guy in Woman's sea :)

In this drama only TP changes, if SJ changes too, it would be very interesting :lol:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I don't think he will tell them anytime soon, maybe he will after he completed his revenge but for now, nah. But things will definitely get in his way so his 'secret' will somehow be exposed. 

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Oh well, you never know. I'll give the benefit of the doubt to the writer.

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Ikr. Smh

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@UnniSarah I agree, after watching this clip

:open_mouth:this is one horrid woman. they better not redeem this witch. burn, burn, burn! tae poong, seo jun, I am rooting for both of you! I hope seo jun keeps roasting her and tells her to take a hike while tae poong ruins all her plans and humiliates her.  @UnniSarah ~ this seems to be a season of creepy villains. next to the evil queen in lie of lies, yura here also is really creepy.... I will not be surprised one bit if yura ends up taking further steps such as murder herself.

• Like 5
  • Shocked 1

omo, finally finished yesterday's episode and it is so hard to watch poor seo jun get pushed and conned into marrying yura. that woman is like a spider. why is she pretending to be something sweet when she is just a snake? drop the act woman!

and yujung must have some sort of curse because all the men who fall in love with her end up getting sucked by the spider yura. so lesson to the men in this drama -- don't fall in love with yujung. bad mojo!

season 3 GIF

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yujung must have some sort of curse because all the men who fall in love with her end up getting sucked by the spider yura. so lesson to the men in this drama -- don't fall in love with yujung. bad mojo!

She is cursed @Lmangla. TBH only TP love is what will hurt her the most. I don't think they will get amrried

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

yura must be some sort of witch @UnniSarah; somehow, she cons people into thinking she slept with tae poong when he had the intelligence of a 7 year old. ahem... and now she didn't even spend the night with seo jun and yet his aunt is asking if they are getting married because she got pregnant. ummm....

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs Queen GIF

the drama is 100 eps and so we are about 1/3rd through. time for tae poong to figure out nothing happened that night. think man, think! use your brain cells.  ^_^

• LOL 4

@Lmangla She is a witch and a sociopath. She only thinks of herself. She is just creepy.

YuRa's mom is also disgusting and I really can't stand her. Look at how quickly she was going to accept this offer of matchmaking for her daughter. She is :fear:

Spoiler

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29f91360e36c2241ccc8

he is just creepy YuRa is making enemies left and right that is including DL Group her new umbilical cord (Seo Jun). 
1. Intern

2. Seo Jun

3. TP 

• Like 4