[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

7 hours ago, great555 said:

Hahaha. Don't hold your breath. I doubt they will get smarter in this drama. I have resigned myself to reading the development on the forum and consider the drama a descent into clown circus:lol: 

It has been a clown circus since a long time ago, either way it’s still The Han Yura Show tho. They’re really intent on keeping her up until the very end. But i agree, the characters have shown no signs of recovering intellectual capacity except for occasional convenient intelligence whenever it fits the plot, why do we have to hope they start getting their braincells back?

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Chairman came out attending the board meeting all cleaned up and dashing.  What happened to his wounds on his face? Where is his head bandage? 

Why are they too complacent leaving the Chairman in the hospital without a security esp now that they know the real character of Lady Joo and has the capacity to kill the Chairman just to get hold of of the DL shares.

YJ is now dressing up like a real daughter of the Chairman. 

Now YR and Lady Joo have the same faith...to be divorced by men who didn't love them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

I am mixed up. Is SJ YJ's half brother???? 

Some of you suggested that SJ is secretary Ku's son.  :huh:

We know that YJ is the Chairman's daughter with SH.

But for now SJ is still the son of the Chairman. Anything can happen with this writer. He has been writing feverishly now that TP is using his super duper brain. Joo is aiming her gun at him, now she has lost DL and about to lose C.Cha, she blames TP/MH. YR is  targeting him too.

Who knows we might see TP's abs too when the baddies strip him and dump him into the lake again?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

When I watched episode 100. I was laughing at SJ looking dejected. I wish he would just man up. He really needs to become his own person instead of following his mom’s plan. She actually lied to him and didn’t even let him know his father was awake. She lied to him about his father condition but never once question his mother with her lies. He waits for the evidence to be in his face for him to  realize how evil his mom is.  But then he goes and blame his father for everything.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

When I watched episode 100. I was laughing at SJ looking dejected. I wish he would just man up. He really needs to become his own person instead of following his mom’s plan. She actually lied to him and didn’t even let him know his father was awake. She lied to him about his father condition but never once question his mother with her lies. He waits for the evidence to be in his face for him to  realize how evil his mom is.  But then he goes and blame his father for everything.

The only time he tried to man up and make his mom try to take responsibility for her crimes was when it had sth to do with YJ. That’s not a very good trait, it’s like he doesn’t even have actual conscience, and he didn’t even go through with it. I’m all in for flawed characters but this is just too much... but I still want SJ to have the last laugh tho for some reason

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, Good Karma said:

YJ is now dressing up like a real daughter of the Chairman. 

I don't know about that.:surprisedwut:

That big white coat that she has on in the last episode is quite confusing to me. Is she putting it on or taking it off?

After a week or so of finding her mum and dad, she is cool and collected. :emmm:that is such a fast turnaround.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

CJ isn't dead. I knew it because the body was covered with a sheet and we saw the watch only. 

A question, why does YR want to kill him? The truth is already revealed. She won't gain anything by killing him. SJ's mom saw the photos of CJ and YR together. Minhu's birth certificate too. :huh:

Maybe she doesn't want him to wake up because he will testify that she attempted to murder him. In that way she will be charged for attempted murder???

• Like 7

Ooops .. If you have access to Koccowa , you can watch it for free there with subs. Earlier they posted episode 101 early and thought they had it subbed. turn out it wasn't even subbed yet. But yesterday they subbed it first than all the other daily drama's. What is up with this site.  smh

• Like 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Sad 1

YR deserves some award. She and her furry henchman join the dots AND act before any of the others knew what have been going on. 
 I'm sorry TP fans, I really wish someone would bash TP to death or back to his old state. Excellent brain is wasted on him. Now he is in rage, watch it go phhutt like his revenge. 

He is just reacting. He goes ' JHY is doing that, I am going to find out' I am going to stop her, she is not going to get away with it.' He is one step, two steps behind.

Now YR is not going to wait.. she takes matter in her own hand. I am beginning to admire the evil woman for being resourceful.

• LOL 7