[Drama 2020-2021] A Man in a Veil, 비밀의 남자

0ly40

9 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

I think he’s been too tired of making that revenge-face ~ squint eyes a little, tilt the head down and to the side a little, and smile a little ~ that no more smile left for this photo LOL

hahaha guess you're right, he seemed to be more convincing to be the villain esp with his joker smile .

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

Has anyone noticed the last couple of episodes SJ & Mama Joo were wearing couples outfits? :lol: His black coat had bat wings on the collar and Lady Joo had wings flapping around her butt on her black coat. His pastel lavender waffle sweatshirt and her pastel lavender ensemble. The cream colored combo they wore to see Mr. Kim about his 3%. Also my God SJ how are you begging and crying for everyone to excuse your psycho mom?  Cut the apron strings already. Me thinks Chairman Cha has nothing to be ashamed of as a father to SJ. SJ clearly has neediness syndrome. Like me, love me, pick me...! His dad clearly saw him for his mothers son. Useless with a side of WHINE :smort:!!!!

His cringey childish, self centered behavior has thrown cold water on any hotness he possessed. Not sexy.:crymeme:

Also did this fool have the nerve to say your mother's already dead?:surprisedwut: I guess TP should just get over it.  Did he forget that as far as he knows his mama tried to kill amnesia lady?

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

25 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Was it that good Queen for 7 days?? @ Gertule?

If you enjoy historical dramas then it is absolutely incredible, but heart breaking at the same time. There is no happy ending, so if you do watch it be prepared for that. In a way it is similar to Scarlet Heart Reyo in that aspect. This was the drama that made me fall in love with Korean dramas, before that I could never even watch anything with subs. I would definitely recommend this drama.:fullofhearts:

• Thanks 2
  • Blob 2

44 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Was it that good Queen for 7 days?? @ Gertule?

You won't regret it! Besides it has only 20 episodes and the OST are very good. When it was shown it didn't click well with the Koreans but many foreigners love it so much. Read the comments - https://asianwiki.com/Queen_For_Seven_Days

Edited by R2020
  • Blob 2

4 hours ago, partyon said:

Yes, chingu. Many of us feel the same way.

I see that it's supposed to end on Feb 10th. Let's hope, no?

It's now ending at 105, unless you @partyon or anyone has new info, it will be on Wednesday 10th.  I had allocated 2.5 hrs more of my life to watch this show. If it gets extended, I'll just read this thread and hopefully someone @yamiyugi for example will recap it.:glasses: else too bad for me. 

Hope this writer gets paid well for this show because I plan to put a hex on him.:unamused:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1

There's a baby! 
The time leap, the time leap! 

I hope the writer won't make some maudlin story of YJ marrying a comatose TP, then getting pregnant.

:smirk:

SJ would have finished his part before the last episode. I am guessing he had moved overseas as he told his father tearfully.

• Like 3
  • Shocked 2
  • LOL 1

finally got around to watching friday's episode and it was a bit confusing as yujung said she is going to expose yura but then the next conversation made it look like it was yumyung. . so what did yumyung expose about yura? we didn't get to revel in the satisfaction of her being humiliated. :sweatingbullets:

poor seo jun -- he is trying to apologize for the mistakes of someone else but everyone is telling him that he can't take the blame. so off he goes to US.

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

47 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

sigh looks like 

Hide contents

SJ is dead  my god this drama

OMG! I can't stop laughing :joy: What's with the upbeat music?!?!?!? It's totally inappropriate in a dramatic scene like this. Who chooses the music in this drama? :joy:

On a positive note, she's finally quiet! :glasses:

On a sad note, looks like he's a goner. :cry:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1