[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

5 minutes ago, Phillip Lundgren said:

Oh no... The writer plays with my emotion :(

https://twitter.com/vergangenheitt/status/1358044388371255301?s=20

@Min2206 this is my last post of the day as I reached the limit :joy: I failed to include the twitter link in the post. Do you have any hint to make the pics shown, instead of the link? 

From and as per request by @Phillip Lundgren

• Like 7
  • Love 1

They fuse two storylines from Go Princess Go:

Spoiler

the King going to war and him later faking his death with the Queen believing it while being pregnant with their child. It looks like this is a plan to take out all their enemies for staging a coup.

Obrázek

Eti_A4WXMAEL2iS?format=jpg&name=mediumObrázek

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 6

1 minute ago, lolly84 said:

I'm sure King is alive... and he will come to rescue SB! I trust writer... he/she wouldn't dare to give us a sad finale!!:approves:

This drama goes for the faked death route. I think BI and CJ are working together.....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

JBH's life is such a roller coaster ride. From a perfect alpha man to a Queen, has his first period, falls in love with The King, hot night with him and the result is pregnancy and now a WIDOW......:omg:

1 minute ago, shimshimae said:

Why does So Bong remove her hairpin during the fake make-out session? :sweat_smile:

In Tango, the dancers' faces are very near to each other. That giant hairpin might takes out CJ's eyes.....:skull:

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

JBH's life is such a roller coaster ride. From a perfect alpha man to a Queen, has his first period, falls in love with The King, hot night with him and the result is pregnancy and now a WIDOW......:omg:

In Tango, the dancers' faces are very near to each other. That giant hairpin might takes out CJ's eyes.....:skull:

:joy: makes sense - can't wait for the subs - can't wait for the BTS :joy::joy:
I think the real kiss will come when they reunite 

• Like 3
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, aisling said:

Like I know logically Cheoljong must be alive, but it still hurts! I didn’t sign up for this pain!

tvN punched us hard with this one.

I know right! :bawling: 
if he looked back - I don't think he would have the strength to leave her :tired::bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

I want to see how flustered is KJH in making this scene..... I am blushing.....

me too ... do tag me when you get the BTS please.   I want to hear how he do his moaning so loud!   I mean ... gosh .. shin hye sun was like next to him when he was like ... going .. going :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 2