[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

1 minute ago, aisling said:

Like I know logically Cheoljong must be alive, but it still hurts! I didn’t sign up for this pain!

tvN punched us hard with this one.

I know right! :bawling: 
if he looked back - I don't think he would have the strength to leave her :tired::bawling:

• Like 3
  • Sad 5

2 minutes ago, kyakyari said:

it's very obvious, they're going rubbing their body and head. removing the hairpin can make it more enjoyable for CJ since SB going to climb to his neck :heart3:

I still can't believe we got this scene :hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

I want to see how flustered is KJH in making this scene..... I am blushing.....

me too ... do tag me when you get the BTS please.   I want to hear how he do his moaning so loud!   I mean ... gosh .. shin hye sun was like next to him when he was like ... going .. going :naughty:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 2

I LITERALLY challenge anyone to find more insane couple. This is going to be hard to top for many years!!!

I thought they were going to dance tango but they started making out and the king started moaning and roaring?? Jesus, take a wheel. I just can’t.

I literally blushed when he started roaring? I can’t comprehend gentle and shy Kim Jung Hyun making those NOISES. Someone help.

And the fact that she wasn’t even surprised when she heard those noises?!!? She didn’t flinch and showed any surprise? Is it because she heard them so frequently during their night? 

Jesus Christ, I won’t ever be able to get over this. 

• Like 1
  • Naughty 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, cenching said:

My face watching majority of the episode.....

How I feel in the last few minutes....

Yea, I feel same but I want to believe that it will be a HAPPY ENDING!  

Tomorrow there will be a twist .. anyone, please .. who can share what's the possible outcome from GPG. :cries:

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, aisling said:

I LITERALLY challenge anyone to find more insane couple. This is going to be hard to top for many years!!!

I thought they were going to dance tango but they started making out and the king started moaning and roaring?? Jesus, take a wheel. I just can’t.

I literally blushed when he started roaring? I can’t comprehend gentle and shy Kim Jung Hyun making those NOISES. Someone help.

And the fact that she wasn’t even surprised when she heard those noises?!!? She didn’t flinch and showed any surprise? Is it because she heard them so frequently during their night? 

Jesus Christ, I won’t ever be able to get over this. 

you know, we thought we were the thirsty ones but I think it's the royal couple who are the most thirsty :joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 5

• larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후