[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

I hope in the last episode there's no conflict again , just a their sweet moment before a clear single ending. 

Hope only 18, and 19 is enough to solve the conflict between GDE, DE, Andong Kim clan. So we can get a better ending for SB / JBH's mind, he still wanna get back or stay as SB, or something like this. :emmm:

Or... it's all just a dream of JBH about his ancestor. :fear:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

I think that we’re gonna have the long awaited kiss and proper (cough)* scene  tomorrow ( or cliffhanger for ep 19)  , after the wake up call where SB finally accepted her feeling to CJ , 

and then they will go outside the palace with the accompaniment from Lady choi, HY , Royal chef ( they wear traditional clothes).. 

its undeniably sad towards tonight’s ending, plus the way he wrote those baby journal saying “ you should be healthy.. be good to your mother ... “ ..

still. 

I have BIG faith that he’s gonna comeback and make a grand entrance tomorrow.. and hopefully.. BI joins forces with him ( have plan that night where they confront each other) and be a good cousin who loves her and wants her happiness sincerely though one sided) 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, uglypearl said:

Episode 18 Text Preview 

cr: sherenpaust's twitter

Hmm.. and after that.. she will go secretly join CJ or ... find CJ herself. :elated: I think it explain her costume when take a pict with BI. 

I think she don't wanna giving birth a baby without her baby's father with her. :brokenheart:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 7

24 minutes ago, aisling said:

Guys, how am I ever going to look at Kim Jung Hyun again without hearing moaning and roaring    :cries3:

I can’t get over , her good acting how she making her eyes - she 100% in making out mood :hwaiting2:

CFD393C2-B1F7-4307-818B-E37C23ED1208.gif

• Like 3
  • Naughty 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Wow! I'm in the mood to punch Prince YP in the face.
HJ betrayed the king by delivering the book to the widowed queen and Prince YP did nothing. SY did nothing but show that she is on CJ's side and Prince YP is so blind that he only knows how to ask for SY's head.

• Like 12
  • Naughty 1
  • Sad 1

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9NSxAJA3V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

First slide conversation is very touching....

CJ: Since last night I keep thinking about why you got angry. Usually the women of the palace considered a pregnancy as a blessing. But The Queen is angry instead.

SB: So do you found out why??

CJ: Not yet, no matter how hard I think about it I can't find the reason. Because of that instead of trying to understand it, I will accept the reality then. For others, maybe pregnancy is a blessing but maybe not for you. Because you are that type of person.

CJ is a sweetheart, he is willing to accept her without Qs.....:please:

• Like 12
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

11 minutes ago, cenching said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9NSxAJA3V/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

First slide conversation is very touching....

CJ: Since last night I keep thinking about why you got angry. Usually the women of the palace considered a pregnancy as a blessing. But The Queen is angry instead.

SB: So do you found out why??

CJ: Not yet, no matter how hard I think about it I can't find the reason. Because of that instead of trying to understand it, I will accept the reality then. For others, maybe pregnancy is a blessing but maybe not for you. Because you are that type of person.

CJ is a sweetheart, he is willing to accept her without Qs.....:please:

This is why I love CJ's characterisation SO much and am glad that even when YP was ranting about the queen, CJ was firm and said no. (I was worried they'd do the misunderstanding trope again but I'm glad it's not the case) He really goes out of his way to understand So Bong. And the letter to the baby also - you can see how much he loves her - oh my heart :please: 

and can we appreciate how CJ doesn't even take a moment to hesitate to play along the fake-tango make-out session and takes it up SEVERAL NOTCHES higher :joy::partyblob: this couple's antics and chemistry will be so hard to beat - they have set the bar too high now :joy::joy:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lillybleue said:

Thank you! <3 Me neither! I just wish to have a last goodbye scene with so much joy that whenever i'll be re-thinking of it, it will give me sparks of hope in our human goodsides ;) as R.Louis Stevenson said " Find out where joy resides, and give it a voice far beyong singing. For to miss joy, is to miss all..."

( Hopefully showritters knows that haha! :) )

you're welcome and thank you too for the quote is so beautiful :sparklyeyes:

• Like 6
  • Love 1

I am so happy for HJ ... I knew I had seen some development on the last episode.... she didn't let me down ... YP is safe to say, at least to me that he won't do anything to SB ...I was always afraid because i knew how he viewed her , but i really don't think he will do anything to her ...if anything he might just get together with HJ ... I embrace ...i'm not opposite to that idea ... afterall, HJ and CJ never truly crossed that line to make such a possibility distasteful to me.... the queen Dowagers are scary ... I don't know why i'm more afraid of the QD than the GQD ... i have a feeling that SB will plead to CJ on the behalf of the GQD( to spare her life)   when all of this is done and he comes up victorious .... she might look thirsty for power , but i hope ( cross fingers) that it all comes down to her great concern for the nation... or maybe she will be spare by account of pity... she is old and she has never been outside of the palace since the age of 9 ( that is rough ) and for some reason i do think that the QD is the one responsible for the dead of the last king ..not the GQD ... we are almost at the end of the drama, and we are still to see a proper kiss... somehow this is the only drama that has been able to  pull this of ...since lets be honest we let a lot of intimacy slight due to JBH nature and identity crisis ... we don't get a male protagonist trapped in a woman's body everyday on our daily shows ....  which is why we are also now begging TVN to give us a proper consensual kiss ... ep 17 ... and nothing ... if i am  not feed a kiss by tomorrow by our couple ... i will just sit here contemplating existence with a dumbfound look on my face ( that says i can't believe i spend 2 months waiting for fictional characters to get a love life ) ... BI ... i think he is working with the king... at least i hope he is...

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1