[Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후

larus

15 minutes ago, may6 said:

I am so happy for HJ ... I knew I had seen some development on the last episode.... she didn't let me down ... YP is safe to say, at least to me that he won't do anything to SB ...I was always afraid because i knew how he viewed her , but i really don't think he will do anything to her ...if anything he might just get together with HJ ... I embrace ...i'm not opposite to that idea ... afterall, HJ and CJ never truly crossed that line to make such a possibility distasteful to me.... the queen Dowagers are scary ... I don't know why i'm more afraid of the QD than the GQD ... i have a feeling that SB will plead to CJ on the behalf of the GQD( to spare her life)   when all of this is done and he comes up victorious .... she might look thirsty for power , but i hope ( cross fingers) that it all comes down to her great concern for the nation... or maybe she will be spare by account of pity... she is old and she has never been outside of the palace since the age of 9 ( that is rough ) and for some reason i do think that the QD is the one responsible for the dead of the last king ..not the GQD ... we are almost at the end of the drama, and we are still to see a proper kiss... somehow this is the only drama that has been able to  pull this of ...since lets be honest we let a lot of intimacy slight due to JBH nature and identity crisis ... we don't get a male protagonist trapped in a woman's body everyday on our daily shows ....  which is why we are also now begging TVN to give us a proper consensual kiss ... ep 17 ... and nothing ... if i am  not feed a kiss by tomorrow by our couple ... i will just sit here contemplating existence with a dumbfound look on my face ( that says i can't believe i spend 2 months waiting for fictional characters to get a love life ) ... BI ... i think he is working with the king... at least i hope he is...

QD is more dangerous because she has more to lose - she's already at the mercy of GQD plus QD is patient and power hungry so yeah, we need to watch out for her - as for GQD - she's more worried about her clan and maintaining her power so she can be better managed/controlled - I'm also thinking QD might do something risky

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, aisling said:

My cheeks are turning red just by looking at his face :ph34r: Oh, Jung Hyun-shi :ph34r:

Tbh, I am more interested on the BTS....:naughty: He can barely holding up in bath tub scene much more this one....:gangnamstyle:

2 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

They gave us a bed scene disguised as a fake makeout session :joy::joy:

SHS kept caressing his neck and him, her back.....:naughty: The moaning causes a second hand embarrassment for me...:crazily:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 3

31 minutes ago, cenching said:

SHS kept caressing his neck and him, her back.....:naughty: The moaning causes a second hand embarrassment for me...

I love how both of them are so oblivious to that fact and their surroundings and just keep going 

Spoiler

Maybe it's a turn-on for the royal couple :ph34r:

26 minutes ago, aisling said:

I think Jung Hyun buried his head somewhere after this scene :joy:

This is why they’re both on top of their games. I’m pretty sure many actors would refuse to do something like this :tounge_xd:

Quite possible and SHS would again be the one acting as if it's a no biggie :joy::joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I love how both of them are so oblivious to that fact and their surroundings and just keep going 

Hide contents

Maybe it's a turn-on for the royal couple :ph34r:

Quite possible and SHS would again be the one acting as if it's a no biggie :joy::joy:

But the way they are SO COMFORTABLE touching each other! It doesn’t look like entirely scripted. They just kept caressing each other cheeks, neck, back and Shin Hye Sun buried her head into his shoulder and looked so content being carried by him.

• Like 6
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, aisling said:

But the way they are SO COMFORTABLE touching each other! It doesn’t look like entirely scripted. They just kept caressing each other cheeks, neck, back and Shin Hye Sun buried her head into his shoulder and looked so content being carried by him.

I agree with you. This Tango slash making out session looks very natural, I am quite surprised at the level of comfort these two display during this scene. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CK9O4fRJ5cP/?igshid=vl2prwk09gs3

Found this translation. Apparently when SB was literally swooning while holding his hand, CJ asked, “Is this the time for aum?”.....I am dead!!! :shaq:

So their codes are aum and ramyeon :coolshades:

• Like 12
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, cenching said:

I agree with you. This Tango slash making out session looks very natural, I am quite surprised at the level of comfort these two display during this scene. 

@aisling SHS mentioned in one of her ig lives (if I remember correctly) that she and KJH became really close and they shot this drama for six months (which is quite a long time and more than enough to become comfortable) and before that in one of the press conference thingy KJH mentioned how SHS was initially shy and used to "act" like they were close and then KJH called her out and then they actually became quite close

https://twitter.com/hyesunsoju/status/1355747961397886977/photo/4

Doesn't CJ look like a shy bride here?

spacer.png

Imagine how the person who decided to cast them together must be feeling right now - they hit a very special golden jackpot :partyblob:

• Like 11
  • Blob 3

Shin Hye Sun said in the press conference that this drama is different than the usual Korean historical dramas with their tragedy/melodrama and she told in drama's interview that she chosen to act in this drama because her characters in her other dramas were all kind of sad/depressing. Kim Jung Hyun mentioned that one of the reason he chosen to act this drama was because he hope to make people smile since the people bit stressed out with the Covid 19 right now.

How could people smile if this drama make the main male lead has tragic ending?:huh:

Look at Hwa Jin, she lied and betrayed the king but she get her freedom and live her life like she want. If she could, how could they kill off Cheoljong character? 

So don't worry everyone, I 100% believe that Cheoljong will definitely come back, our royal couple will have make out moment again and they will have a happy ending together with their future child;)

This royal couple have no problem acting all scandalous in front of other people in the palace but feel shy to hold hand when there are just two of them there LOL 

credit to the owner

Aww he nicknamed their future child as "tiger"

credit to the owner

As someone that watching many Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun dramas before this drama, I say Shin Hye Sun and Kim Jung Hyun can create chemistry with their acting partner in their other dramas even if their partner are lacking in acting skills but with their combination together in here, their elevated each other performance to the top. 

I know Shin Hye Sun can kiss her male lead passionately and full of feeling before so I'm more shocked with Kim Jung Hyun in their make out scene haha. He's talented actor no doubt but his kiss scene in his dramas before was kind of quite sweet so the way he kiss Shin Hye Sun in the make out scene give me a heart attack LOL

Maybe he's comfortable with Shin Hye Sun and believe in her acceptance of his kiss so it make him unleash his confidence for that scene LOL

If I'm not mistaken this behind the scene picture was taken on 31/12/2020. 

Shin Hye Sun is beautiful even before here but I feel she radiated so much glow up in this offscreen bts pic and the drama still of this scene.

Maybe because that was the last day of filming the main drama and all of them get to rest about 1 week before continue filming the spin-off which is full of just fun scenes:)

credit to the owner

• Like 10
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Diferente entre homens e mulheres :alegria:

** eles fogem sozinhos 

** foi pedido para se virar 

Funny the naughty look he gives when he asks her what she's doing.

:loolz:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@Su. thanks for the second preview .... i don't know what she is laughing about but it sure is contagious ... i laugh too...on another note i was just thinking who JBH reminded me of ... and it hit me.... arrogant ,superiority complex to the max... which is  expressed in a fun way; womanizer , kind to those that need it the most; a  rightful avenger....none other that Wei  Wu Xian from the untamed ... ahhh :fullofhearts:my love for xiao zhan when he played that iconic character from the untamed .... i hope i can post this here since i'm making reference to a another C- drama ... bad away, if you have not watch it ... go watch it ...( p.s ... i am not getting pay for  this publicity ...wish i was ) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 3

Despite the hilarity of the whole situation their skinship doesn’t feel awkward or forced.

spacer.png

Just look at their body language :onfirex:

spacer.png

spacer.png

As @enzek said both SHS and KJH are charismatic and skilled enough to create chemistry with their co-stars. Their interaction with their previous love interests never felt wooden. But their pairing in Mr Queen is literally match made in heaven!

Even though tvN hasn’t been promoting our royal couple as it should, nobody can challenge the undeniable chemistry between SHS and KJH. The way everything fades whenever they’re onscreen together is insane.

Sometimes they cast two beautiful actors but then their chemistry is so lacklustre you have to wonder how two gorgeous people together could be so dull and bland.

But SHS and KJH created sparks from the first moment they appeared together. I remember some British actor saying the chemistry can’t be faked. Either it’s there or it’s not. It’s not something you can manufacture by trying harder. 

If Mr Queen ends satisfyingly, I think Kim Jung Hyun and Shin Hye Sun will be the couple who finally dethrones my most beloved OTP of all time Gong Yoo and Yoon Eun Hye (Coffee Prince) whom I’ve loved since 2007 and no couple has threatened their place before.

• Like 10
  • Love 2