3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Pervery club member are fully waiting 

@partyon winks :tounge_wink::yum:

Bwahaahh :joy:
Twin, I am just glad that you kept it generic and didn't put our names on the image.... :joy:

We are all excited about tonight! :partyblob: How they're going to wrap this drama up in 4 episodes, I don't know. Feels like there is still so much GPG plot to cover.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Guide of : how the royal child was made         

The Tale Of The King’s Failed Mission   Our king had a very important mission, he even sent his brother away in order to succeed in his task.   5 minutes later.  

Watching it with subs made the final episode even worse.   I’m so tired of people saying So Bong was only influenced by So Yong’s emotions and feelings. You people had your happy generic het

35 minutes ago, aisling said:

Kim Jung Hyun Sweeps A Pregnant Shin Hye Sun Off Her Feet With His Romantic Side On “Mr. Queen”

Feb 6, 2021
by E. Cha

tvN’s “Mr. Queen” has shared a sneak peek of its upcoming episode!

Spoilers

On the previous episode of the hit drama, Kim So Yong (played by Shin Hye Sun) and King Cheoljong (played by Kim Jung Hyun) worked together to fight corruption and defend themselves against those plotting their downfall. As their alliance grew stronger, so did their feelings for one another—in particular, Cheoljong’s emotions became even deeper as it finally came to light that Kim So Yong was the one who had saved him from the well in his childhood.

The episode also ended on an unexpected development: to Cheoljong’s joy, the palace doctor revealed that Kim So Yong was pregnant. While the king was moved to tears by the happy news, Kim So Yong was caught up in a flurry of conflicting emotions as she faced this daunting new terrain.

In newly released stills from the drama’s next episode, Cheoljong takes Kim So Yong on a romantic date outside the palace walls. Doing his best to cheer up the pouting queen, Cheoljong surprises her with a special gift.

It appears as though the king’s romantic side touches Kim So Yong’s heart—one intriguing photo shows the queen closing her eyes and catching Cheoljong off guard by pressing his hand to her face as he stares at her in shock. Later, the two walk hand in hand as Kim So Yong gazes affectionately at her husband.

The producers of “Mr. Queen” teased, “The palace will be turned upside down by the overlapping news of the queen’s pregnancy and the dangerous rumors surrounding Kim So Yong. Please look forward to seeing how Kim So Yong and Cheoljong, whose passionate alliance will grow even stronger amidst danger, will escape this peril.”

To find out what Cheoljong’s surprise gift for Kim So Yong is—and how the news of her pregnancy will affect the power dynamics within the palace—tune in to the next episode of “Mr. Queen” on February 6 at 9 p.m. KST!

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452735wpp/kim-jung-hyun-sweeps-a-pregnant-shin-hye-sun-off-her-feet-with-his-romantic-side-on-mr-queen

———————

Am I the only one who found the title amusing?:tounge_xd: I kinda think this might be for episode 18. I don’t believe they would give us a tango scene and a park date in the same episode.

If they do, it's probably time to prepare for the real calamity!!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 2
40 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

I'm just soaking in the gorgeous visuals LOL he looks SO SO SO good here :partyblob:

I cant wait to see how the entire palace will react on the pregnancy!:sipsboba:HJ, PY, and BI plus the traitors Kim Andong  and Jo clan!

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

From the spoiler that we got recently, from SB's hanbok

(1) green : the news about SB's pregnancy then SB scolded them out from her room - with same colour, I ever seen the spoiler SB & SY's dad, they said her dad came to congratulate her about her pregnancy

(2) blue : Mrs Choi start to control SB again, she & HY came to her room with the book - Mrs Choi banned SB to eat ramyeon - SB and HY came to kitchen, SB want her alcohol, but then Mr Choi & Royal Kitchen Chef already ate all - CJ & SB date together

(3) red : tango scene - SB slept and CJ sit beside her

Excited for tonight...

• Like 8
  • Blob 4
1 hour ago, shimshimae said:

I'm just soaking in the gorgeous visuals LOL he looks SO SO SO good here :partyblob:

My three favourite shots of Kim Jung Hyun as our king...

spacer.png

Must feel good to be born this beautiful :tounge_xd:

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3
6 minutes ago, aisling said:

My three favourite shots of Kim Jung Hyun as our king...

Must feel good to be born this beautiful :tounge_xd:

lovely collage :fullofhearts:the costume designer needs a raise :D - I have a soft spot for the times he turns into goofy/puppy/silly for his queen
and good thing about being so beautiful is - everything suits him! :wow1:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
22 minutes ago, shimshimae said:

lovely collage the costume designer needs a raise :D - I have a soft spot for the times he turns into goofy/puppy/silly for his queen
and good thing about being so beautiful is - everything suits him!

I’m so thankful we’ve seen him so many times outside of his king’s robes. All the costumes in Mr Queen are beautiful, but some of them even more than others. He looks majestic in his royal robe but whenever he wears something else it’s eye-popping.

Royal outfit - magnificent 

Pyjamas - soft

Noble outfit - sophisticated 

Combat outfit - bada$$

Ninja outfit - dangerous 

No outfit - sadly we haven’t see this yet 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11
  • Blob 5
12 minutes ago, aisling said:

I’m so thankful we’ve seen him so many times outside of his king’s robes. All the costumes in Mr Queen are beautiful, but some of them even more than others. He looks majestic in his royal robe but whenever he wears something else it’s eye-popping.

Royal outfit - magnificent 

Pyjamas - soft

Noble outfit - sophisticated 

Combat outfit - bada$$

Ninja outfit - dangerous 

No outfit - sadly we haven’t see this yet 

I vote for the no outfit this time!!!!:sipsboba:we are all waiting for it!:Pandabulous:Hello TvN, I know you are reading this!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Blob 2
5 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

I vote for the no outfit this time!!!!:sipsboba:we are all waiting for it!:Pandabulous:Hello TvN, I know you are reading this!

Nowadays k-dramas have became so stinky with shirtless scenes.

Remember good old days when every male lead had an obligatory “taking angsty shower but also showing off abs” scene? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
7 minutes ago, aisling said:

Nowadays k-dramas have became so stinky with shirtless scenes.

Remember good old days when every male lead had an obligatory “taking angsty shower but also showing off abs” scene? 

That good old day....Even they created a shower scene for Saeguk that actually got no shower at that time....

• LOL 11

@cenching The cringe level was high with this one :joy: I think I dropped Hwarang after few episodes, I don’t remember this scene.

With only 4 episodes left I don’t think we’ll get any shirtless scene huhuhu:bawling: 

• Like 1

BTW did you guys know Kim Jung Hyun completed his military service at age 21 before becoming an actor?

Look at this cutie :fullofhearts: As I said before, he’s quite naturally handsome.

mNIR8Ju.jpg

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2
3 minutes ago, aisling said:

BTW did you guys know Kim Jung Hyun completed his military service before becoming an actor?

Look at this cutie :fullofhearts: As I said before, he’s quite naturally handsome.

that's pretty good actually, now he'll have a smooth upward career without breaks in between 

aigo, he's such a cutie pie - my heart! I can't - I can't! :cries3:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2
7 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

What age are the King and Queen now in the drama? 

According to Uncle Wiki, Queen Cheorin was born on April 1837 while King CheolJong was born on July 1831. They got married on November 1851. So she got married at the age 0f 13-14 when CheolJong was 20.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 4

This surprise that CJ prepared for SY ... could it be taking her to see Dam Hyang?

I would say that SY's reaction to the pregnancy was normal. She hadn't even gotten used to the idea of being a woman and being attracted to a man yet, when this bombshell came.

• Like 2
  • Blob 7
1 minute ago, cenching said:

According to Uncle Wiki, Queen Cheorin was born on April 1837 while King CheolJong was born on July 1831. They got married on November 1851. So she got married at the age 0f 13-14 when CheolJong was 20.

@partyon  You got your answer ... thank you so much @cenching   -- Wow!  she married young.  

Ohhhh  @Mila  so that was a bandage?   ummm .. for what?  ummmm , never mind.  Sorry for thinking ummm

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • larus changed the title to [Drama 2020/2021] Queen Cheorin/Mr. Queen, 철인왕후