2 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

HH must get special treatment in prison

Death row inmates are usually kept in solitary confinement?  That’s why he’s in a cell by himself.  Not because he’s being given special treatment.

cr https://tbinternet.ohchr.org/Treaties/CRC/Shared Documents/KOR/INT_CRC_NGO_KOR_35866_E.docx

Spoiler

South Korea has not carried out any executions since 1997, but according to available information, at least 61 people were on death row as of 2018. Korean authorities refer to people under sentence of death as “maximum-sentence prisoners.” Despite the de facto moratorium, courts continue to sentence people to death. The most recent death sentence was confirmed in 2016. Prisoners sentenced to death are usually kept in solitary confinement under the constant threat of execution. Between 1997 and 2018, five people under sentence of death committed suicide while in prison.

But yes he has special treatment because he invokes fear and everyone treats him like a god.  So he gets a lot of privileges eg the surgical thread.

Cr https://www.soompi.com/article/1461772wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-kyung-soo-jin-engage-in-an-awkward-conversation-in-mouse

spacer.png

Spoilers

Previously, Jung Ba Reum (Lee Seung Gi) received a brain surgery after engaging in a gruesome fight with Sung Yo Han (Kwon Hwa Woon). When he woke up, he couldn’t recall any of his memories, and he started to have different characteristics than before. Then to his shock, he realized his brain surgeon was none other than the Head Hunter Han Seo Joon (Ahn Jae Wook) and feared that he had transplanted Sung Yo Han’s brain into his head.

The newly released stills depict Jung Ba Reum and Choi Hong Joo (Kyung Soo Jin) having a conversation. He sees her in front of the police station, and after watching her for a while, he hesitantly approaches her. They start talking to each other, but it’s obvious he feels awkward about how to bring a certain subject up, and he can’t even look her in the eyes. On the other hand, Choi Hong Joo regards him with an unreadable expression that is somewhere between doubt and coldness, and there isn’t a hint of a smile on her face.

On the day of filming this scene, Lee Seung Gi and Kyung Soo Jin, who haven’t been filming together in a while, greeted each other happily as soon as they saw each other. They discussed the drama and increased immersion into their roles. During rehearsals, they showed sincere passion without showing any signs of exhaustion. Once the cameras started rolling, they transformed into their respective characters and expressed the cold tension between them.

The production team said, “The [plot development] of tracking down the new serial murders and Jung Ba Reum’s efforts to find the secret behind his brain surgery will be drawn out in an interesting way. Please keep an eye on Jung Ba Reum to see if he will be able to find out the true nature of her unfamiliar memories.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Here where I choice the non logic  plots of brain transplant then to have to choice that it really his memory  and he was involved in  romantic way with HJ  before, who was playing with BR and YH  in the same time ( a really scary  woman)  it feel like I choicing between  two fantasy hindi plots :surprisedwut:

0003890305_001_20210330172314585.jpg?typ

And when we know that mouse  is different and make us fight between  us on the same character (Good vs killer) now are they going to be different  and make a crazy love line like this ( okay I will quit  wanted romance  here if that happened) 

Dont even tell me to be positive  that shy face he make infront of her how much they really going to mess with my good mind 

• LOL 3

Good morning  my friend  it D-day I will try hard to watch it live or early  today but there a chance  I will have to wait late to do it,

so for this week:

1. Are we going to really know the true of what HHS did to BR? Or is it even  going to be the full true not another lie??

2. ARE we going to see BY in danger  again ( really can we have one episode  that this girl on the episode  show up   without  being in danger ) 

3. Mc is he going  to stay in jail for a while or they will know the true soon 

4. HJ can we see her past or that going to stay for the last episodes 

one note  about HJ, WHY I think that BR  was really involved with her, since when she send the tape  for the political woman  YH was out of danger and BR who was in danger so yes she send that tap  to save BR so or she really so much feeling  guilt about her past and she innocent , or that she really still under  HHS control  and he order that, or she really was involved with BR 

her being innocent  not likely  with all the flashback with the little girl going to meet the pscho  child on yellow 

but I still believe  that the child on yellow  isnt jae hoon since he was more younger and more confident  and more enjoying  his madness but jae  hoon who show after 5 year was really sad and trying to resist  his own darkness and even praying to God to save him 

about Daniel in ep 1-2 they show that he come back to Korea after 5 years  from HHS jailed  and still using his freind lap with all the political dirty  and unofficial projects  are we sure that they didnt continue  the project in secret  even when it was rejected in public ( are we sure there only 3 kids who they have the gene) 

and here new still's 

202103310906372410_1_20210331090842597.j

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

This show seems to be delviing into life and death moral issues. Man's inability to make moral decisions about the life and death of others. The abortion issue, how can a person know another person is going to be a murderer?  Is it okay to kill someone because you deeply believe they killed your love one or will kill other people?.. in this show we see that there are attempts to kill people who are or maybe innocent. And there is religion. The psychopath feels god let him down, but the psychopath also feels he is god and can make life and death decisions over others.  The psychopath seems people like a lab mouse.

I think that is what makes this show so interesting. :rubchin:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

There new pre video of ep 9 

I guess I was right to write wild theories and throw science  out,  HHS really was killing people  to take their head and make experiment  on it.  I will not write the grossly  details again how I though he was taken victims  and  made surgery  on them and only throw the body when the experiments failed  or they died on the progress :pensive: I am not even suprise anymore   

From the video HHS  saying that BR figure it up fast then he though and he remind him that his name is the heads hunter and that he love that  name to make BR realize  that HHS was killing for the progress  of making experiments  on the heads 

HHS  talling about how perfect  everything was( killing and experiment )and how he could change things or fate ( something  like that, make success of something) and wounder what will happen  if everything wasnt destroyed ( I think he mean how the child MC destroyed everything) 

But all that not a clear answer,   if he really transplant YH mind on BR the question  still the same the memory  of killing belong to YH or BR??? 

Did BR was a killer and YH brain what make him now having feeling , or did BR was innocent and the killing memory and though belong to Yh

I guess we will never know the full true till the last few  episodes ( and BR trying for now  from the preview to convince  himself  it is YH memory not his) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

@nona88 I think possibility is real regarding HH's experiments with his victim's brains before he was caught.  Whereas Daniel Lee believed that he can predict behaviors with genetic testing,  HH disagrees and feels it is something that can be manipulated and changed.  Daniel strongly thinks that people cannot overcome their genes and change their personality.  Head Hunter, on the other hand, wanted to prove that he can surgically alter the human brain to change the person's behaviors.  No doubt, he thinks he is God, capable of changing what is given through DNA at birth.  The brain operations I think were done when the person is still alive since he needed to measure the reactions to his surgeries.  That's what make it gruesome.  

The idea is interesting if is explored correctly.  

Ohhh and the idea of brain transplant vs. neurosurgery done by HH on BR.  I am in the camp that think brain transplant did not take place. What may have happened is perhaps HH (?) excised the damaged area, repair the vasculature, remove the edema.  In doing so, he removed the brain matter that were repressing and moderated BR's psychopathic gene so now the gene is fully expressed in the remaining matter.  The brain areas that are left, those that regulate emotions, fear and translated into memory are changed somehow - BR is now fearless and more aggressive, not capable of controlling his anger or emotions for example.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, bedifferent said:

@nona88 I think possibility is real regarding HH's experiments with his victim's brains before he was caught.  Whereas Daniel Lee believed that he can predict behaviors with genetic testing,  HH disagrees and feels it is something that can be manipulated and changed.  Daniel strongly thinks that people cannot overcome their genes and change their personality.  Head Hunter, on the other hand, wanted to prove that he can surgically alter the human brain to change the person's behaviors.  No doubt, he thinks he is God, capable of changing what is given through DNA at birth.  The brain operations I think were done when the person is still alive since he needed to measure the reactions to his surgeries.  That's what make it gruesome.  

The idea is interesting if is explored correctly.  

Ohhh and the idea of brain transplant vs. neurosurgery done by HH on BR.  I am in the camp that think brain transplant did not take place. What may have happened is perhaps HH (?) excised the damaged area, repair the vasculature, remove the edema.  In doing so, he removed the brain matter that were repressing and moderated BR's psychopathic gene so now the gene is fully expressed in the remaining matter.  The brain areas that are left, those that regulate emotions, fear and translated into memory are changed somehow - BR is now fearless and more aggressive, not capable of controlling his anger or emotions for example.

Yeh I agree that probably  what happen  

HHS  didn't give clear answer and even if he give it not like it can be trusted  since BR for him  is an experiment now  so he can lie to him for the control of results or making continue  psychology experiment on him

Yeh I think the main idea to give the psychopath  feeling  that they dont have, so they can regret  theirs doing and your idea at least it better then mind transform  things ( I liked it more far then the other choice:thumbsup:

I asked my self the same question  today in the morning  that if it not the trnasform then did HHS experiment  has something to do with changing normal to psycho and psycho to normal since as I wrote someone  with his IQ and ego surely wounder if he can change his fate and other fate on something  that he lived his life forced to it ( not that he want to be normal but he maybe wanted to have the power  to decide  that on others too) 

so your idea more logic he maybe needed something from YH brain but not a totally transform of a full area from mind to mind 

2 hours ago, mellinadear said:

Well...Ep 9 & 10 will be intense

Yeh next Wednesday  is the election  day in Korea if I am not mistaking so there will not be airing to ep 11 ( ep 11 will be aired on Thursday)

And they choice to air special episode   in that day, the product team said that ep 9 to 10 will give so much answers and make so much change so the special  episode  is needed  for viewers to catch things and reminder and re-order  details ( I think they need that more then us we so much in details that we can test them on it :sweat_smile:

Anyway getting  special  episode  not bad idea since the episode 11 will not aired anyway that day ( I am curious  if they going to show interview  to explain  things or only rewatching to the important  scenes with new details that we will know this week ) 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I am holding up I said I am only expecting  crazy theories from last week  on 

I am still holding on even when I wrote about it myself , still I have the right to get angry about non science  things 

But I am still clam till now if they go by all my crazy thoughts  if they can still make me angry at the end of this episode  I will wait and see 

But I am doing well till now 

Breathe Take It Easy GIF by PLAYMOBIL

And the question  still the same 

10 hours ago, nona88 said:

But all that not a clear answer,   if he really transplant YH mind on BR the question  still the same the memory  of killing belong to YH or BR??? 

Did BR was a killer and YH brain what make him now having feeling , or did BR was innocent and the killing memory and though belong to Yh

I guess we will never know the full true till the last few  episodes ( and BR trying for now  from the preview to convince  himself  it is YH memory not his) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Didn't  I said we should question  any scene that wasnt showing  from the start to the end I know that there was a chance that Hj keeped the baby 

It not that I am so smart I just give up my thinking and understand  what the writer  mind and start know what she can think off ( throw my logic  and go as much as I know she can do) 

I never trusting anything  they didn't  show all , all the true are lies  till the end no answer  giving only another twisted  in another one giving hope and taking it again and then giving another and then taken it 

I am only in peace  today  cause last week I took all the crazy thoughts  as things that will happen  for sure

now I am calm  even with all what happened  I just know it logic  the mind of this drama  writer  

• Like 3
  • Insightful 3

OMG..This is the first time I watched Mouse live (without subtitle...but enough to understand the general story)
Whenever BR is at his house, I am curious about the cat..hahaha..I think the cat is save now but poor Mochi sigh..
BR face in the end of the episode is Woww...LSG you are rocks...
Hmmm..is it possible that the writernim reads this forum...??? hahaha..becoz a lot of your thought is becoming real guys...Daebakk..
Or maybe the members of this forum are qualified enough to be the K drama writer:hwaiting2:

The teaser for tomorrow episode is awesome...what will be the writer give us??

Still hoping for BR not to be the SK (eventhough the possibility become smaller and smaller)...hiks...

Eventhough you are the real killer, I will keep watching to appreciate LSG acting..:selfie:

Will make myself happy by watching LSG other drama..should I re-watch Brilliant Legacy?? hahaha...

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

As I said I am not believing anything  tell they show it till the end that why I am at peace even with this ep with all what happened  on 

I just have to give one warning  if they killed of BY no matter who do that and why I am off this drama there a limit  of how much they can make us connected  to characters and then kill them off 

I had my limit at the granny and priest  I can even hold myself  with Mc ( he maybe still a live ) but BY is a read line I cant even  watch it anymore no matter  who do that; she the only innocent  one here that make the drama have hope and warm feeling 

Ah I have one thing to add they can make BY cover BR crimes thinking he really has no control  cause the brain surgery  

Yeh they crazy enough  to do that dont blame me later ( I said I have limit they most stop doing this two things I cant have a totally dark drama that everyone   or become twisted or ending being  death   ) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

7 minutes ago, incoty said:

Bareum really turned into Dexter and Joe Goldberg

No comment  I am  only worry about my inner  peace right now 

Ep 10 and properly  ep 11 will decide if I can even  keep watch it live  till the end or waiting till it end and watched once or even drop it totally  ( as I said BY making her death or help BR  in his crime  is my final  red line)

• Blob 1