Moral of Mouse...Psychopaths are bred like rabbits in Korea. Tread carefully if you plan a trip.:surprisedwut:But seriously folks "What the What?..." How many pregnant women with psychopathic gene babies are in this show? Sheesh!:wut:

• LOL 5

Oh my my. Ba Reum finally killed someone? The whole time BR was questioning Woo Hyeong Cheol about the 7 sins serial killer, I was thinking, you got the wrong guy boy! It's NOT him! (It's either you or Yo Han :sweatingbullets:)

But now we know that the current serial killer cases of the women is Woo Hyeong Cheol then and he has the psychopath gene... Wait but he isn't the boy we saw Head Hunter's wife run into when visiting Doctor Daniel, right? I only saw bits and pieces of the episode while subtitling so I don't know the full story.

Man, this episode we did not make any progress with who the 7 sins serial killer is, huh? Although we see hints of it being BR because he's getting more flashbacks of the victims? There are still many questions out there about the drama...

1. Who is the 7 sins serial killer? Yo Han? Ba Reum?

2. Officer Shin is still on all of our radars and sus...so what is his true identity?

3. Who is the 3rd boy who has the psychopath gene?

4. Is Ba Reum or Yo Han the kid of that one lady we saw talk to Head Hunter wife? (Okay this one I'm not sure if it was answered already in today's episode so correct me if I'm wrong)

I feel like the next few episodes will be focused on BR fighting the brain of Yo Han? The writer must have some twist in the next few episodes (right?) so I'm not sure if I can quite believe that all the flashbacks BR is seeing is Yo Han's memories or it could possibly be BR's own memory :huh:

Last thing, the scene where Ba Reum was waiting for Bong Yi and asking her if thinks will be okay, and she was comforting her. UGH MY HEART. Writers you BETTER NOT do Bong Yi dirty!! She DOES NOT deserve it

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Yeah @GingerK.  And if by chance you have head trauma and end up in hospital, there’s every chance that the doctors would decide (or no, the ruling government) that it’s a good idea to release a serial killer neurosurgeon on death row to let him perform surgery on you (because it’s “life saving”).  Never mind the fact that he hasn’t touched a scalpel for over 10 years but he has practised on mice whilst incarcerated?  Because you know, that’s all neurosurgery is you know?  Just suturing?  And mice are just like humans...only smaller?  And they would all agree that it’s perfectly okay to have parts of another serial killer’s brain implanted in yours because it’s...you guessed it...life saving.  Never mind the fact that post surgery, you end up psycho yourself with the potential to take many more innocent lives as a result.  :lol:

@ferily I thought the kid in the first few minutes in Ep10 whose mom tried to strangle him was the lawyer?  Remember how we were asking who the lady was in the hotel lobby in Ep1 with Daniel?  And then what was the hair sample he had with him that he tossed on the bed after?  I think it was this lady.  She wanted her son (the lawyer) to be tested and passed Daniel her son’s hair sample.  I still think 7deadly sins killer is Officer SS.  Officer Shin is the son of the Assemblyman who had the casting vote on the Bill to abort all babies with the psycho gene.  He voted no because his wife was pregnant (he mentioned they took 10 years to get pregnant with him).  Officer Shin is that son (he said he was an only child and his parents took 10years to have him).  His dad is in politics and is running for President.  And I believe Officer Shin has the gene too.  And what we are seeing now in BR is YH’s thoughts.  Note I said YH’s thoughts.  He may or may not have acted on them?  We’ve all had those angry thoughts before where we get so mad and worked up that we scare even ourselves?  But we stop ourselves from acting on those impulses?  I think YH had those thoughts but like BR, he was horrified by them?  That’s why he has moments where  he is scared.  When he went to HJ for comfort?  Like how BR went to BY for comfort?  Both women believed in their men.  They believed that goodness would triumph however dark their thoughts.  Would their trust in their men be misplaced?  Guess we will see in the end.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@nona88

Your thought is exactly exactly similar with my thinking..
Well I think I just give up (actually not 100% hehehe) hoping that BR is not the Serial Killer.. I just trying to enjoy the development of the story and when the writer pull out each layer of misteries..Such as the back story of WHC.which is related to initial topic of the psyco gene. 

I think all of the characters introduced in this drama actually has their role, no matter how small it looks like in the beginning.. So I like the writer when she connects all the dots.
 Dunno if there is also a relation between the bad guys that MC want to shoot at night before he confess to HJ, with the story of the old prisoner that want to revenge for his daughter...I think they are connected in the same case..We still have 10 more episodes..I think they will give us another cases while  BR tries to find who he really are.

I enjoy watching BR and BY now more than previous of the accident..I believe BY is a strong woman and she will help BR to find the light...(please don't make BR the killer of granny, becoz if that the case, BR will not get any chance of forgiven by BY)..

I also enjoy watching BR and MC join hand solving the mistery.. and I even laughing when MC give his neck to be strangled by BR (man...you don't know what you're doing right now...BR is the most suspect  person as the serial killer in this drama  viewer list hahaha....)

I also still put Det.Shin in the radar, although maybe it is possible that he has something secret kept also, but maybe not as the serial killer..

For Daniel Lee..hmmm.. I think he will pop up in the later episodes toward the end..this whole story begin with HHJ and him..The writer nim should wrap this drama with his "ressurection" :tounge_wink:

Usually I don't like watching sad ending drama..sigh..well I must prepared for that tough..

If MC really killed BR at the end, well at least the day after that, I still can watch LSG gigs at the Master Show:hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

12 hours ago, GingerK said:

Alway's believed BR is the 7 sins killer and faking the weak guy.

me too but i hopped i'm wrong!!!what a mess!!!i still have to watch this week ep with sub....i feel so sad right now

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@nona88

BR about to decide  to trun himself  on ( for killing) but someone suddenly appeared and made a shocking  proupse/suggestion ( really who this now ??? What the suggestion I am totally curious to back later  and write another future  though) 

Is it possible if the guy is MC? He always want to take blaming for killing bad guy so he can go to prison to kill HHJ hmm....

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

59 minutes ago, andy78 said:
13 hours ago, GingerK said:

Alway's believed BR is the 7 sins killer and faking the weak guy.

me too but i hopped i'm wrong!!!what a mess!!!i still have to watch this week ep with sub....i feel so sad right now

Question then is.  If BR was already the 7sins killer, what was the point for the writer to have HH implant YH’s brain in there?  BR was already evil from the start?  If BR was the 7sins killer and YH is innocent, then by implanting YH’s brain into BR, the writer did the reverse?  Tried to moderate evil BR’s natural state with YH’s good natural state?

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Avocado80 said:

@nona88

BR about to decide  to trun himself  on ( for killing) but someone suddenly appeared and made a shocking  proupse/suggestion ( really who this now ??? What the suggestion I am totally curious to back later  and write another future  though) 

Is it possible if the guy is MC? He always want to take blaming for killing bad guy so he can go to prison to kill HHJ hmm....

I have another  wild though 

Remember  that the doctor  called the political  woman after BR tell him he hearing voice and losing control and then she called someone and ask a favor  

What if she asked  someone  to keep eye on him and stop him from crossing  the line but if did cross it , she also asked to cover it up and fix everything  

They more then capable  of doing that , since there no way they can get him arrested  and the secret  of the surgery  get out 

Imagining  the articles talk about" the national son was forced to be a killer cause the dirty political use a series  killer to put another series  killer mind on his head without even have the approval  of him and his family " 

There no way they can let that happen, beside letting  HHS out ( the national  still hate him) , and making him doing surgery and above all that force innocent  guy to have a mind of series  killer that will be the end of them literally  

So yeh the only one with shocking  suggestion can only be them ( let cover it, it not your fault, he was not even human , you will get better) that exactly what they can tell him  

Another simple  choice his friend, he was with his friend  so maybe he called him, his friend  will not want BR to destroy  his life cause he was trying to save his fiancee  and for killing that psycho  killer  

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

@nona88  @Sleepy Owl  @Fruitplus LSG @Avocado80 @GingerK (sorry if I missed anyone else) Any thoughts about why the writer would include a character like DongKu?  BR’s friend who just so happens to want to be a PD (like Alfred Hitchcock)?  Who also seems to be involved in investigations (of 7sins killer) even though he really has no reason to be there?  He’s now a prison guard.  He’s getting married soon (to an actress?).  He is obsessed about serial killers and joined the HH fan club and even wanted to meet him.  He turned up drunk at BR’s home and left his bloodied tie there?  With a background like that, what could the writer possibly have in store for him?

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

34 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@nona88  @Sleepy Owl  @Fruitplus LSG @Avocado80 @GingerK (sorry if I missed anyone else) Any thoughts about why the writer would include a character like DongKu?  BR’s friend who just so happens to want to be a PD (like Alfred Hitchcock)?  Who also seems to be involved in investigations (of 7sins killer) even though he really has no reason to be there?  He’s now a prison guard.  He’s getting married soon (to an actress?).  He is obsessed about serial killers and joined the HH fan club and even wanted to meet him.  He turned up drunk at BR’s home and left his bloodied tie there?  With a background like that, what could the writer possibly have in store for him?

At first he was there to be on our suspect  list, the writer need more suspect people  to be the killers of the 7 sins and make everyone act suspicious  at some point for that 

Now he have two proupse, he maybe be the killer too or he one of the killer helper or follower, if he not a killer and he was with BR  all his life then maybe he also was known his true and even help him we have to remember  the scene of jae hoon in the school  with one child admiring him maybe that Dk we know they were friends  of long time maybe was even before  the high school  

The second proupse, he innocent  but he Br  long life friend so he needed as remind of BR  good life and help him after the surgery  even as prisoner  guard ( they said in his characters   from the start that he will become  a prison  guard and the bigger helper for BR ) 

Yeh he suspect  too as I said like shin we didn't  forget about him but were busy with what happen  with BR and progress  the crazy wild thoughs that the writer did really choice 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

So the other woman who we thought could be Jae Hoon's mom (at least I did) turns out to be Woo Hyung Chul. At the same time, Ji Eun seemed to be pregnant again with her second husband's kid maybe, but the age difference between the other husband's kids and Jae Hoon didn't look that much. But yeah, there is a chance that the kids who died in that incident were her kids too maybe. Anyway, I think the drama will get back to that incident pretty soon. 

So the "7 sins killer" is back, and one thing I found to be odd is the fact that Ba Reum was claiming it to be done by that killer and others not. So the next victim had the belongings of Go Mu Won and grandma. Which surprisingly disappeared in thin air when he fell down from the chair. I am not too sure here, but the chances of Ba Reum being the killer is increasing. Not to forget 2 things HH said in the episode. First he asked Ba Reum not to let Yo Han take over him and the second thing he told Mu Chi that he will surely regret killing Yo Han. The second one is already starting to happen. We saw how Mu Chi suddenly lost his mind over Ba Reum telling Yo Han is not the killer asking "so I killed an innocent man here?". Which I think could be the case. 

Apart from all this, I am actually loving Mu Chi and Ba Reum's partnership here. Mu Chi just continuing his wish to kill a fleeing suspect to end up in prison. That scene was so funny, Ba Reum showing the bullets to him and asking "are you looking for this?". But yeah, as someone in the previous comments pointed out, if Ba Reum does end up being the actual killer here, we might see Mu Chi finally killing him actually. 

I like the fact that both Ba Reum and Mu Chi also were able to identify the possible next victims of Hyung Chul and rushed there. Hong Ju was definitely on his list given how her relationship with Yo Han was exposed. At the same I think he already had another one in mind, Dong Koo's fiancé who must have entered his kill list earlier than Hong Ju.

@nrllee Chingu, I think the bloody clothes Dong Koo came in when he visited Ba Reum's house all drunk were because of the fight that happened in prison between the prisoners. One of the prisoners was injured and he fell on Dong Koo who had changed his clothes. Its interesting though what the writer has in store for him, but I think post time jump, he gave up being a writer and decided to become a prison guard which he had planned before too. 

As for the killer, well, Shin Sang is still among the suspects. But the memories Ba Reum had in the final few minutes of episode 10th could prove otherwise. they seemed to be quite vivid to be because of him studying the case. But you never know what the case could be.

I really wonder if HH is playing tricks with Ba Reum telling him about having done the frontal lobe transplant surgery while just having saved him and not done the whole transplant thing. Does he want to see whether Ba Reum will start the killing blaming it on the brain transplant or not. Or is it that he actually did the transplant, but its a different one. You see, till now as per HH, he did the Frontal lobe transplant on a mouse with an aggressive mouse's mind. This could the first time he did the opposite (if Ba Reum is the killer) and so he wants to see if the opposite will happen in this case or not.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

19 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I really wonder if HH is playing tricks with Ba Reum telling him about having done the frontal lobe transplant surgery while just having saved him and not done the whole transplant thing. Does he want to see whether Ba Reum will start the killing blaming it on the brain transplant or not. Or is it that he actually did the transplant, but its a different one. You see, till now as per HH, he did the Frontal lobe transplant on a mouse with an aggressive mouse's mind. This could the first time he did the opposite (if Ba Reum is the killer) and so he wants to see if the opposite will happen in this case or not

We have to remember  why HHS start that research  in the first place  in US  before his reason was jealous  of Daniel  success  

HHS SAID to Daniel  what make him a God of he done that is that the brain has the most of person  life and character  so by changing that he becomes  God by changing  someon  fate or personality  

The fact it was impossible for others doctor to do  brain transplant that wasnt what will make him God but the fact that he will be able to change something  fate

So yeh his main proupse  is the  change of the personality 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Sleepy Owl said:

So the other woman who we thought could be Jae Hoon's mom (at least I did) turns out to be Woo Hyung Chul. At the same time, Ji Eun seemed to be pregnant again with her second husband's kid maybe, but the age difference between the other husband's kids and Jae Hoon didn't look that much. But yeah, there is a chance that the kids who died in that incident were her kids too maybe. Anyway, I think the drama will get back to that incident pretty soon. 

No, Ji Eun was pregnant with Han Seo Joon's baby there. The tv was on as she walked past and it said it had been a month since Han Seo Joon had been arrested. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

10 hours ago, nrllee said:

Yeah @GingerK.  And if by chance you have head trauma and end up in hospital, there’s every chance that the doctors would decide (or no, the ruling government) that it’s a good idea to release a serial killer neurosurgeon on death row to let him perform surgery on you (because it’s “life saving”).  Never mind the fact that he hasn’t touched a scalpel for over 10 years but he has practised on mice whilst incarcerated?  Because you know, that’s all neurosurgery is you know?  Just suturing?  And mice are just like humans...only smaller?  And they would all agree that it’s perfectly okay to have parts of another serial killer’s brain implanted in yours because it’s...you guessed it...life saving.  Never mind the fact that post surgery, you end up psycho yourself with the potential to take many more innocent lives as a result.  :lol:

@ferily I thought the kid in the first few minutes in Ep10 whose mom tried to strangle him was the lawyer?  Remember how we were asking who the lady was in the hotel lobby in Ep1 with Daniel?  And then what was the hair sample he had with him that he tossed on the bed after?  I think it was this lady.  She wanted her son (the lawyer) to be tested and passed Daniel her son’s hair sample.  I still think 7deadly sins killer is Officer SS.  Officer Shin is the son of the Assemblyman who had the casting vote on the Bill to abort all babies with the psycho gene.  He voted no because his wife was pregnant (he mentioned they took 10 years to get pregnant with him).  Officer Shin is that son (he said he was an only child and his parents took 10years to have him).  His dad is in politics and is running for President.  And I believe Officer Shin has the gene too.  And what we are seeing now in BR is YH’s thoughts.  Note I said YH’s thoughts.  He may or may not have acted on them?  We’ve all had those angry thoughts before where we get so mad and worked up that we scare even ourselves?  But we stop ourselves from acting on those impulses?  I think YH had those thoughts but like BR, he was horrified by them?  That’s why he has moments where  he is scared.  When he went to HJ for comfort?  Like how BR went to BY for comfort?  Both women believed in their men.  They believed that goodness would triumph however dark their thoughts.  Would their trust in their men be misplaced?  Guess we will see in the end.

Ah okay that makes sense. I agree with everything you said! It would be interesting if Officer Shin Sung is the 7 sins killer because I think many people are leaning towards BR or YH. Okay, wait so if SS was the 7 sins killer, then why is BR seeing those memories if it’s YH’s memory? YH would be the accomplice then.. But then why was YH so obsessed with BR and even tried killing him? Something is missing here.. I do think Shin Sung is suspicious a bit but I personally don’t know if he’s the 7 sins killer.

5 hours ago, nrllee said:

Question then is.  If BR was already the 7sins killer, what was the point for the writer to have HH implant YH’s brain in there?  BR was already evil from the start?  If BR was the 7sins killer and YH is innocent, then by implanting YH’s brain into BR, the writer did the reverse?  Tried to moderate evil BR’s natural state with YH’s good natural state?

Yes exactly, I feel like the writer wouldn't do something like that (BR being the 7 sins killer and HH implant YH’s brain). Like you said, what’s the point of that if BR is already a killer.

I knew couple people mentioned that HH could be playing a trick on BR and didn’t do a brain transplant, I feel like this could be plausible too? Maybe HH tricked all the doctors and officials that he did a brain transplant surgery (because they all know about BR’s brain surgery) but he just did a normal one, and all these memories are because BR is the killer.

Honestly, I think I’m leaning more towards the brain transplanted did happen since HSJ tested it on mouses and it worked, so we’re going to see BR struggle with these memories. That would mean that YH is, indeed, related to the 7 sins killer. Maybe an accomplice? But I’m still wondering why he was obsessed with BR 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

22 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

I think all of the characters introduced in this drama actually has their role, no matter how small it looks like in the beginning.. So I like the writer when she connects all the dots.
Dunno if there is also a relation between the bad guys that MC want to shoot at night before he confess to HJ, with the story of the old prisoner that want to revenge for his daughter.. I think they are connected in the same case.. We still have 10 more episodes.. I think they will give us another cases while  BR tries to find who he really are.

For Daniel Lee.. hmmm.. I think he will pop up in the later episodes toward the end.. this whole story begin with HSJ and him.. The writer nim should wrap this drama with his "resurrection" :tounge_wink:

Yep.  With each episode some dots are connected in the past and new dots are laid out for the future.  We will see what role each character plays.

The attorney killer is a dot because he used the same knot that PD used on HH's victim, Song Soo-jung.  Did PD learn the knot from Woo Hyung-chul or from her brother (also a boy scout?)?  And how well did the attorney know Yo-han?  And what if he was the one who killed Daniel Lee??

a4f0a2b2128bdf85f43e403643598a530491151b

:eats::eats:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, ferily said:

Ah okay that makes sense. I agree with everything you said! It would be interesting if Officer Shin Sung is the 7 sins killer because I think many people are leaning towards BR or YH. Okay, wait so if SS was the 7 sins killer, then why is BR seeing those memories if it’s YH’s memory? YH would be the accomplice then.. But then why was YH so obsessed with BR and even tried killing him? Something is missing here.. I do think Shin Sung is suspicious a bit but I personally don’t know if he’s the 7 sins killer.

I think YH was hunting the 7sins killer.  That’s why his basement had those photos - he would be going through the killings in his brain (like BR is doing now) and therefore it would be in his memory bank and that’s why BR is seeing those murders play out in his brain, not because YH committed the crimes but because he was stalking the killer’s moves and taking pics of the victims after the event (the pic he had of the girl with the bunny sweater in the grape greenhouse?  The one that grandma took?  It was of the girl with her hand in her mouth (after death).  The killer’s version of the pic was one where her arms were by her side).  YH was trying to piece it all together.  Then he had that other lot of pics with just BR?  He thought BR was the 7sins killer.  And that’s why he took the hammer to BR’s head.  Just like BR “killed” the new lawyer killer, YH was attempting to rid the world of the 7sins killer by killing BR.  YH got it wrong.

6 hours ago, ferily said:

I knew couple people mentioned that HH could be playing a trick on BR and didn’t do a brain transplant, I feel like this could be plausible too? Maybe HH tricked all the doctors and officials that he did a brain transplant surgery (because they all know about BR’s brain surgery) but he just did a normal one, and all these memories are because BR is the killer.

You can’t exactly perform neurosurgery on your own (I can’t remember if he was in the OT on his own).  You would need nurses and other doctors in the OT with you - to help assist so you can’t exactly fudge it?  But hey this is KDrama so who knows?  It certainly looked like he was being watched whilst he was performing the brain implant surgery.  Why else would the Assemblywoman and the doctor and the other Police chief (?) tell BR otherwise?  They could’ve just said that HH operated on him (normal neurosurgery) without telling him about YH?  BR would be none the wiser?  

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, nrllee said:

think YH was hunting the 7sins killer.  That’s why his basement had those photos - he would be going through the killings in his brain (like BR is doing now) and therefore it would be in his memory bank and that’s why BR is seeing those murders play out in his brain, not because YH committed the crimes but because he was stalking the killer’s moves and taking pics of the victims after the event (the pic he had of the girl with the bunny sweater in the grape greenhouse?  The one that grandma took?  It was of the girl with her hand in her mouth (after death).  The killer’s version of the pic was one where her arms were by her side).  YH was trying to piece it all together.  Then he had that other lot of pics with just BR?  He thought BR was the 7sins killer.  And that’s why he took the hammer to BR’s head.  Just like BR “killed” the new lawyer killer, YH was attempting to rid the world of the 7sins killer by killing BR.  YH got it wrong.

I would be in the sky if your explain  was what the writer  planning  to do 

Yeh that seem logical  we saw how BR can see and imagination the scenes of murder if YH was having the psychopath  gene and was also a genius  but he choice to fight his destiny  and never kill that explains  that he can think and see the killer existly  movement  and  that why BR can see a that 

Wow dear I really hope it like that , not all of them trun  killers , no we have YH and BR are innocent  and a third person  a killer ( choice whoever  they want beside them)  that we have a hope to make a new born of killers hunter and safe  for the main characters ( really hope you right about this) 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1