So it appears that the mouse kid was YH, but he still may not be the killer.  We still haven't seen BR relive the murder of the Kim family. That was an older boy.   There is also something about the awakening in the hospital when he kills the bird.  Later he asks his aunt about where the bird is, and she changes the topic.  Does the aunt know that BR is inately the psycopath? 

Again we see the theme playing out about being god. Who decides life and death, the decision to sacrefice a life for the "greater good" or even for revenge.  The question of abortion. HJ doesn't have the abortion even though she thinks YH may have been the psychopath.  She says they are alike, we learn that likeness isn't psychopathy but that they are both children of criminals.  Or so it seems.

I am hoping BR does not kill  Mu Chi, that this is some bizarre dream, but the fact that Bong Yi is watching and there was another witness... does not seem dreamlike. The amount of bashing and blood doesn't look like Mu Chi will survive, and if he does then BR has blown his "national son" saint status.    

I did enjoy this episode until that end. Even the little lab or horrors didn't throw me too much. But the Mu Chi scene was too much for me. I pray that this doesn't turn into a blood bath but that looks the way it is going.  So far I dropped L.U.C.A because it got too dark and I was able to finish Awakening but that was very very dark too.  Seems like a trend. Could be that we are all feeling like gunea pigs or lab mice with these vaccines and suspicions of government secrets and control. The paranoid psyche of the world leaking into the dramas.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Wishes  for today  

1.BR didnt kill or really attack  MC it was all his imagination 

2.BR going to tell the truth to BY since he need help now

3.BY help BR  overcome  his though for now ( not help him get away with crime's) 

4. BY stay a live please  

5. And ah I forget the creepy guy who after BY ( didnt I asked for him to be killed by ep 9!!! are  they going to keep us hanging with his creepiness  till next week till ep 11 ??? Why when I am earnestly asking for something  it not happen  and wheni wrote crazy it happens) really get him out I having hard time with BR and others already and the creepy  who hurt a child and go after her when she grown on that a nightmare more then serious  killer to me 

6. And the bride killing , not BY , not his friend  bride  can we have a one little happiness  memory  without killing 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

What if, I am not too sure about it, but what if, Ba Reum is killing the cat here, but imagining doing that to Mu Chi? I don't really think they will go that way, I think dreaming about it is more possible thing. But still I thought about mentioning it since it just came to my mind. :rubchin:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

What if, I am not too sure about it, but what if, Ba Reum is killing the cat here, but imagining doing that to Mu Chi? I don't really think they will go that way, I think dreaming about it is more possible thing. But still I thought about mentioning it since it just came to my mind

Yeah that’s what I am thinking too.  Still it’s yucky?  Didn’t he say it was pregnant?  Or did I hear wrong?  :huh:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, nona88 said:

Wishes  for today  

1.BR didnt kill or really attack  MC it was all his imagination 

2.BR going to tell the truth to BY since he need help now

3.BY help BR  overcome  his though for now ( not help him get away with crime's) 

4. BY stay a live please  

5. And ah I forget the creepy guy who after BY ( didnt I asked for him to be killed by ep 9!!! are  they going to keep us hanging with his creepiness  till next week till ep 11 ??? Why when I am earnestly asking for something  it not happen  and wheni wrote crazy it happens) really get him out I having hard time with BR and others already and the creepy  who hurt a child and go after her when she grown on that a nightmare more then serious  killer to me 

6. And the bride killing , not BY , not his friend  bride  can we have a one little happiness  memory  without killing 

fingers crossed...    

BaBong couple, fighting...     :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

The new ost  a mouse in  trap 

Cause there was  a written lyrics  I tried my best to translate  it to eng forgive  me if there was a mistake  I just like it so I had to fast give a translation to it  

Here in Seoul, where nights are more  longer now
 I go into the  streets without  having anything( without anything) 
 Loud noise from everywhere 
 Their joy becomes a poison to me
 Hide me so no one can find me
 If you leave it alone, it will change
 Even if people avoid me, you  have to hug me( embrace  me) 
 Even if I suffer from unnamed wounds
 Before it turns even more terrible
Please Bind me and lock me up
 This is a very lonely prison

Like a rat in the trap
 Get ready to go out
 Get ready to go out
 Like a rat in the trap

I want to be more human , answer me 

I'm still same but people around keep changing
 She abandoned me and she even asked if i was crazy , she  really did
 Even if she asks now, my answer is still obvious
 I'm not a monster,I'm just a little different
 It's just an expression
 That surprise reactions when they/you see me

Don't be afraid of me, just like you
 The size of my wound is the same as you
 Hide me so no one can find me
 If you leave it alone, it will change
 Even if people avoid me, you  have to hug me( embrace  me) 
 Even if I suffer from unnamed wounds
 Bind me and lock me up
 Like a rat in the trap
 Get ready to go out
 Get ready to go out
 Like a rat in the trap
 Like a rat
 Rat in the trap
 I don't know, maybe there is poison on me so leave me and go
 It’s beautiful, even without me , this world goes well
 Bind me and lock me up
 Like a rat in the trap
 Get ready to go out
 Get ready to go out
 Like a rat in the trap

P.s. I translation  it myself   with my limited knowledge of Korean so forgive the mistakes and take  it in account  when you share it somewhere else please

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4

7 hours ago, ferily said:

Oh gosh, guys is the writer really, REALLY going on the brain transplant trope? Please tell me no...please... I was hoping at least that the writer would be faking us out ON THAT. Please tell me that Han Seo Joon just did a normal brain surgery to save BR and all of this brain transplant is a misunderstanding.. (I have yet to watch episode 9 with eng subs yet)

i agree with you ...brain transplant is too much...i still have to watch ep 9 with sub too...what a mess!!!

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

@ferily, @andy78 I would have been fine with the plot if they had just shown that HH was trying to achieve the brain transplant thing, but could never and that he was just called to perform the surgery on Ba Reum, which was tricky and hard for present surgeons. Like they would just skip the whole frontal lobe transplant, and just show he did pulled of a very hard surgery whose success rate was quite less. 

I am not really liking the whole frontal lobe transplant here. Since it was hinted, I was just hoping they would not go that way.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

Still watching I will come late today to comment  about tonight  episode  but I have to say they still can suprise us even with all the prepar and the things we already figure 

I need to come late to make a properly  comment  but later just after few hours

• Like 1

I knew we shouldn’t believe it until seeing the whole picture.. So Ba Reum did strangle Moo Chi but BR had an internal conflict about actually killing Moo Chi. He heard voices to kill him and don’t kill him. I’m assuming that’s old BR (him not being the serial killer) fighting with BR’s psychopathic mind.

I'm still hoping the whole brain transplant isn’t true...and maybe BR is getting these vivid memories because of the psychopath gene. At this point, I’m desperate for something else haha. Haven’t watched the rest of the episode yet so I’ll come back

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

As I said i will come later to talk about ep 10 but it not going to be more later then I thought   so I will come maybe more later or tomorrow

but for friends  who wounder if they playing with us again if BR really kill that man dont  worry  or wounder the text preview of ep 11 confirm  it ( so fast out to make us more suffering  till next Thursday :isannoyed:

Ep 11 text preview: 

" 죽여 ! 죽여 ! " 바름 의 머릿속 에서 악마 처럼 속삭이는 요한 의 환청 ! 그 혼란 속에 결국 우 형철 을 죽이고 만 바름 은 자수 를 결심 하기 에 이른다 . 하지 만 그때 , 바름 앞에 나타난 누군가 ! 그는 바름 에게 충격적인 제안 을 하는데 ... ! 한편 , 강덕수 와 마주 친 봉이 는 불안 에 떨기 시작 하고 . 그날 처럼 비가 쏟아지는 어느 날 , 그가 다시 움직 이기 시작 한다 .

Translate: 

"Kill him kill him" the voice of the hallucination of YH keep saying that like a devil whispering in BR head, in the end he really killed WHC( the killer) ( yeh :unamused:

BR about to decide  to trun himself  on ( for killing) but someone suddenly appeared and made a shocking  proupse/suggestion ( really who this now ??? What the suggestion I am totally curious to back later  and write another future  though) 

and the part that I hated the most even more then BR  really killing :

the creepy guy apper infront of BY( I am still will not even write his name)  she start to feel anxiety , and one day when it rain a lot he start to move 

okay kill him, I am totally peace about BR being a killer now, I was ready for that from so long, so BR or a anyone kill that guy please  I can't see her going through that trauma  again, i cant handle  seeing her suffering from her child wound  like there no mercy for her, someone kill him by ep 11 or I am going to kill someone  if I have to wait for another two week to know what happen  to her till ep 12 ( i already asked to get him out from ep 9) 

as I said child abusing is the things that I cant forgive  the most 

yeh I will have to write a long post of how much childrens in this drama go through different  kind of child abusing beside BY

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Understanding half of the drama would be an overstatement. Gold standard of screen writer is ability to let the viewers connect the dots. Trust the writer will be able to keep up the “shock and awe momentum” from the start and connect the dots.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Alway's believed BR is the 7 sins killer and faking the weak guy. Hate that they killed off Yohan to make this RickRoll'D "is it him, is it not, " etc. Why would LSG choose the most boring character to take on now. what would be the point? I hope HH is just toying with BR for his own amusement and this stupid brain swap, even partial brain swap, is a misdirection. (So unnecessary.) I am on board with full on psycho BR with just some tweak to the brain to feel some emotion.  I'm even okay with full on Dexter BR. But I do want war of all wars when MC, BY & HJ/HS realize he killed or caused the death of their loved ones. And with such sick glee. Maybe then BR will go to prison for murder and kill HSJ/HH lol. Also I want to se everyones remorse over misjudging Yohan. Man he's beautiful :lol: Those cheekbones could cut glass.:blush: In case anyone gets the wrong idea I just adore LSG. So cute I just want to pinch his cheeks. I like seeing him play dark and dangerous...Hot:onfirex: and Zexy!!!

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Okay I am back 

First of all : the lawyer  killer wasnt a surprise to me I already thought he was the one that even kill the little  girl and the father though it only a mistake  and cover for him, what was suprised  that his mother story and she was the woman we saw in ep (1) asking Daniel  at the hotel lobby and that why when he get to the room he was having hairs simple ( she give him that and asked him to test her son) that a big bravo for the writer since she starting to answer early questions  and cover the holes early ( I hope she can keep doing that well till the end)  but I sm still angry about her making any person  has the gene become  a killer  

BR & BY:  that was sweet and sad connected that I know I should never invest  on it , I know I should never shipping  them even as human warm connected, but yeh I know all that, but they keep giving us those little warm connected  between the two wounded souls that make me cant but have feeling for them even when I am so sure it all just going to hurt me later, but I have to say BR  going to her as solely  comfort after God was nice touch , at first he was in the role of the protector ( or acting like one :unamused:) but now she the little kid who protect him and give him a safe place to show his sorrow and conform  his good natural  that he want to believe on ( yeh that was warm  but  not for long I know better to not fall so bad on theirs trick )  but good balance in this episode  at least 

BR:   you know my friends there nothing that I want to believe more then that BR  really wasnt the killer from the past, that he now struggles cause Yh and that he only going to be dark hero who kill and catch murders,   but sadly my mind know better to buy this, I know they going to play with us for more 2-4 episodes before realizing that he was a killer but now he having feeling( giving hope to play with us), I will like so much to be wrong, I will be thankful  to the writer no matter  what she choice to do with him at least dont make him the one that kill BY granny  and Mc brother.  

But sadly all the signs saying he the one, and that he also HHS  son( or at least  HHS think he is) or he wouldn't share all his secrets and legacy  with him

BY; BY is the fresh winds of the spring , that both show the victims suffering and struggling even when case closed and show also the real fight between  fear and courage, between warm and darkness I really hope they don't keep hurt and destroy her , BR  I am wishing you innocent  only cause of her , she the bridget  between  all the characters, the weak spot and innocent person that still in the heart of Mc and BR and even us 

One thing I fear now and that why the laywer target  her ??? Even BR  wounder and even MC  and Hj  said she dont fit the standard, and the laywer  laught at BR for asking a laught that  mean " dont you know that she dirty too "  I know that he crazy and that he major little mistakes of the victims and make them dirty person

but BY dont fit that at all, don't tell me that they going to show that during  the year of her being along she did make mistakes, or that she was targeted  cause someone asked that f

cause she close to BR( is there another killer that want to do something  to BR or is HHS trying to bring his son to his natural by taking  all who around him) 

MC: he want so badly to kill devil to go to prison  and kill HHS but I start to feel that he going to ended killing BR if he found that he was the killer from one year  ago that going to be sad all the characters  going to end badly and without any hope if that happened 

Officer shin you still a suspect  okay I am with the theory that BR was originally  a killer but you never was off the radar you totally  getting more and more suspicious but we only were busy with BR ( I am not letting you go , the writer can also keep our focus on something also to get you out of suspicious but we still awake)   

HJ: I wrote enough thoughts about her till yesterday, nothing happen to make me change one of them or add to them , she still in my eyes the same as I wrote before 

The story in the start about the women their pregnancy and children, in the start and the start of every episode,  yeh I said the same question yesterday are we sure there was only there mother and three children  with the gene that Daniel found , and they give the answer today yes we not sure there so much web of connection  to the past that they didnt  show yet , there so many killers and psychopath born kids in this story ( which I will still hate the writer if she make all of them a killers or only show hope by the end,  I want fair argument:cries:

P.s. when HHS said to BR " I really hope that you dont allow  YH take over you" and tell MC" that he will regret  killing YH"  I believed him in both saying , that I think he mean YH was innocent, he dont want the innocent  and the feeling  that YH had to take over BR ( that more why I think he think BR is his son) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 5
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Ines said:

Understanding half of the drama would be an overstatement. Gold standard of screen writer is ability to let the viewers connect the dots. Trust the writer will be able to keep up the “shock and awe momentum” from the start and connect the dots.

She (?) will keep up the shock and momentum but I have very little faith that she will join the dots for us.  She tends to focus too much on the shock value with plot twists.  Often with too many loose ends to tie off well in the end.  Too many variables.  She hopes that the constant shocks will cloud the audience’s judgement so much that all the untied loose ends would be overlooked.

I really dislike how she introduces new tangents and subplots mid drama which really do no more than just to confuse the audience and muddy the issues.  Eg the lawyer killer (and the fact that he was also a positive for the gene)...something the audience had zero hope of establishing from just the brief encounter his mom had (we didn’t even see her face) and the hair sample given to Daniel at the hotel in Ep1 (?).  

So I still feel Officer SS is the 7deadly sins killer.  Although it makes zero sense that he would just stop killing like that.  Unless he was happy to have the murders pinned on YH  (and therefore the murders should stop because YH died).  Just like it made little sense that HH stopped killing after he killed Jennifer and only started killing again when he saw how Daniel was making inroads into gene research.  Unless the writer is wanting us to believe that HH satisfied his “killing” by “accidents” on the operating table...that seemed to be implied in the flashback.  

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

I am leaning towards BR as the killer on BY's grandmother after watching today's episode and the HH has been leading BR on about the whole brain swap personality thing

I think the appearance of Yohan must have been his thought and not an actual appearance. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Hi guys, I just finished the episode and came straight to the comments!. I have to say I am SO GLAD that MC didnt die, as many of you predicted it was BR imagination.  I enjoyed this episode but I feel like the lawyer killer subplot was a bit unnecesary (?).

One thing caught my attention, who took the brooch and the necklace from the body after BR saw them? It wouldnt make sense for the lawyer killer to take them. I just had this crazy thought, what if BR took them in his state of mind as killer and hid them? like if he developed 2 personalities.

Also, his hallucination of YH saying if he enojyed the killings, does that mean YH is actually the killer? or maybe they were both killing at the same time 1 year ago?  

• Like 5
  • Blob 1