Hi friends, i dont know if anyone here watches Master in the house, the variety show of Lee Seung gi.  Anyway i wanted to comment that in the latest epiode LSG appears with his new haircut and Cha Eun Woo tells him oh is that haircut for the drama. are you the killer?? LOL.  LSG replied: no, what killer.. hahaha.  It made me laugh because even CEW is suspecting LSG character 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

We need to ask important question  why the murders happen one year ago ??? 

Did they really happened  because  they were good people  who didn't  do the 7 sins or was another hidden  story that the killer only misleading  MC to think that was the reason  

That question  important  cause the first kill the boxer he was killed messy and out of rage and was hitting  so bad as revenge  and grudge  

The first killing is the most that has significant  and clue about the killer

Spoiler

why he was beating  like that?  if it was YH we understand  that the boxer maybe was one of the people  who hit him in his high school  days , YH dont seem to care about his father since he didn't  connected  him til he did  that first so the fact that the boxer is the brother of his father  victim  dont look related 

Then why??? Why he was beating like that , it was a mess and has a lot of clues about personally hate and grudge so if it YH or BR who did it, then again what that man did to them to hate him like that?? But again if there was a reason to hate him so much then the killing wasnt against  the good people,  since the first wasnt a good one to make that hate killing happen!!

The voice of the killer said the first was out of control, mess but he couldnt forget the taste  of the killing so that again explain  the first wasnt part of some punishment  to God or have anything  to do with 7 sins, the first was personal and was the start for the killer losing his control over his killing instinct 

So what the really sin that the first victim  did ??? It something  that related so much to the killer  and will uncover  his ID that why he will never admit the real reason  behind  that one killing  

We have BR and YH, and jae  hoon who I still believe  didn't  kill his family ( who maybe has  reason to revenge  them) and we have the kid in yellow  clothes  who my instincts tell me he maybe a different  kid from Jae hoon 

We have the missing body from jae  hoon family body( another survivor) and BY who we never saw her parents  photo which the most suspicious  things ( since Korean will have at least one for the year ceremony which very important to them they strongly believe of the spirit of death need that ceremony) and we have BR with only a photo of his mother not mentioned  to the father or photo  of him ( which  more suspicious)

We have the little  girl who still come  as flashbacks as HHS helper, as visiting victims  with guilt, as seeking the child and show more creepiness  then what he had and the biggest chance that she HJ and she more twisted  then the killer itself 

Why all this webs feel that they all connected  to the same start point!! Why I have feeling that they all hidden  cause they all the answer for the same question  !! All the mystery  about the family members of all the characters  the most  suspicious here, all who we dont know  or saw theirs  both parents till now are connected since the details  of family is part of culture, when family  lose someone  young they will more value  his photo and memory and even make a stand of his photo in their house ( in Korean at least ) 

I am not feeling it natural  that BY dont have anything like  that on her house( there reason why the granny wouldn't want to vaule the memory of her lost son or daughter)  the same with BR and father  photo 

p.s. I already wrote in the past theory  of BY being the sister of jae hoon who maybe was the really only surviving  from the killing since the age match 

It all simple  if some  characters  speak what they already know, all this mess is upper from each side of each  characters or people around them hidden  the true and the past 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Re: Brain Transplant

Ep 7 & 8 confirmed my suspicions: JH = BR = The Predator.

I don’t think any brain transplant was done. If YH had sepsis, he cannot be an organ donor. Unless, the doctors lied about his cause of death. Even in the unlikely scenario that a brain transplant was done, I believe the flashbacks BR are seeing are entirely his own memories.

ONE: If YH’s frontal lobe was transplanted to BR’s brain, like replacing a harddisk in a computer, BR should’ve inherited all of YH’s memories. He shouldn’t recall his memories with BY or MC.

TWO: BR’s body remembers how to fight. Learning how to fight takes training and practice. And it’s not something controlled by the brain. This means that BR was good fighter all along, but he pretended to be weak in front of others.

THREE: When BR described the psychopath killers, he was speaking from experience. Even tho BR can’t remember the killings, he still has the Predator’s know-how.

BR: No one keeps it together enough to clean and stage the scene after killing for the first time.

Predator: My first kill was sloppy and I remember being exhausted.

BR: He stabbed her in a way that wouldn’t kill her, enjoyed the pain that she was in, and then choked her at the very end.

Predator: Until it takes its last breath, a prey should fight for dear life. However, this certain prey lacks the energy to do so. Which makes this hunt too easy and boring.

BR: I wouldn’t target someone I know. Why? Because I want to enjoy the process without getting caught.

Even tho BR knew Chikook and the priest personally, as the Predator, he chose victims who appeared on TV before. So, the killer could’ve been anyone who watched TV.

BR noticed the lawyer wrote with his left hand, but he pretended to be a righty when tying the knot.

Similarly, JH/BR writes and eats with his right hand, but he deliberately left evidence to suggest he is a lefty.

If JH = BR = Predator, this also means that the surgery didn’t turn BR into a genius. He has always been a genius with an IQ of 160. He was only pretending to be a clueless fool. He joined the investigation team only to keep tabs on the police.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

@Alesaid "Hi friends, i dont know if anyone here watches Master in the house, the variety show of Lee Seung gi.  Anyway i wanted to comment that in the latest epiode LSG appears with his new haircut and Cha Eun Woo tells him oh is that haircut for the drama. are you the killer?? LOL.  LSG replied: no, what killer.. hahaha.  It made me laugh because even CEW is suspecting LSG character"

I am wondering if the actors know who is the psycho while they were filming each episode, or do they have to wait to find out too?

There are several people in this drama willing to commit murder. Capt Park attempted murder, Capt Park's wife commits murder, Mu Chi shot to kill,  Bong Yi almost killed YH.  These people are not psychopaths but can still kill people, and perhaps w/o knowing it they could be killing  innocent people.   Just adding that this also aligns with the abortion theme.  Having the abortion is presuming the child would be a killer, but there is no way to know that.  And it also appears there is a neuro surgeon who colluded with a psychopath to do an illegal and experimental brain implant and helped to kill the donor patient.  Yikes, there are politicians involved too, so who knows what atrocities are comming next. :wut:

I am learning a lot reading along.  

@Fruitplus LSG wrote:" I don't think the ex-cop killed Capt Park's daughter, because Hong Ju asked him why he lied. I think Hong Ju is Capt Park's daughter, she probably too guilty to go back to her parents or HH might have threaten to kill her parents. When Capt Park's wife saw the bracelet on Hong Ju's wrist, she said it belongs to her daughter. Hong Ju is probably the girl who killed the mouse of that little boy (most likely BR)."

Good thinking! Yes.  Hong Ju can be Capt Park's daughter, that would make sense because of the bracelet and that they never found her body. I hope so.  I was confused by this, I thought perhaps she was also helping with that murder too.  Didn't they say something about a 10 year old boy in the car? Perhaps that is her brother who ran out and get hit by a car.

Is it definite that Hong Ju crushed the mouse?  I thought she was much older than that.  Capt Park's daughter was taken before Mu Chi mother and father were murdered. So she is very close in age to Mu Chi. I thought that would make her too old, but the time jumps around so much in this drama, it is confusing for me.

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

I am getting sad, because all of the evidences seem point BR as the killer..whaoaah I hope for warmer drama such as FOE with LJK..hahaha..if LJK can escape being the psycopath..please writer nim just save BR of the people killer sin:please: 
I will keep follow this drama while keep hoping...

Meanwhile I am listening his old songs and watching Vagabond while waiting for Wednesday.. LSG is very handsome and manly in that drama ( I never thought he is handsome before..charming yes..but not very handsome).. I think in Mouse, he get his round face again hahaha...it's okay as long he is healthy and happy 

@nona88

We need to ask important question  why the murders happen one year ago ??? 

Did they really happened  because  they were good people  who didn't  do the 7 sins or was another hidden  story that the killer only misleading  MC to think that was the reason

Yes, it is also possible thought. There is old mystery Novel the Murder of ABC by Agatha Christie.. it was a serial murder with the name of the victims is by alphabet. But actually the killer only want to kill one person.. for example the person with name commencing with alphabet D...to avoid the suspicion, the killer killed other persons who have aphabet A, B, C, E, etc so it looked like the serial killer with no connection with the killer. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

Re: The Knot Killer

We were shown a few times that the lawyer wears a ring on his left hand. The person who attacked BY also wore a ring on his left hand. The lawyer is the real killer, not his father.

51081178547_ed8af3aa7c_o.png

He’s also very likely the person who took photos of BY and sent them to Kang Duk Soo. Now that his father is dead, will he join hands with KDS? :crazy:

51011901325_fc36e11c45_o.png

Similarities between BR and the lawyer

Both chose an occupation which perpetuates confirmation bias.

BR chased after YH: YH must be the killer because BR is a policeman.

BR was attacked by YH: YH must be the killer because BR is a policeman.

Public opinion will always rule in BR’s favour. Similarly, the lawyer does voluntary work for runaway teenagers and females living alone. No one would suspect that he would be a serial killer who targets women.

Both of them had solid alibis.

The lawyer volunteered to install window grilles on the day of the murder. But surely it doesn’t take one full day to install the grilles. He could’ve finished his business and killed the woman afterwards. This means that the murder was planned and he was careful enough to create alibis for himself.

BR also created a solid alibi for himself during the live broadcast. However, the last time we saw him was at Moojin Police Station at 22:47. When the corrupted video was restored, it was a policewoman who called MC. BR wasn’t there anymore. BR had enough time to go to the church and kill the priest.

51081085091_95b4308f47_o.png

BR also knew beforehand that the priest would be back in Gudong. So, he could’ve kidnapped the priest before the show and go back to kill him off.

Spoiler

51081178422_2fd8093cf4_o.png

Re: Capt. Park’s daughter

The corpse they found wasn’t Park’s daughter, but this girl who went missing at around the same time.

Spoiler

51081188512_9f15e4af0c_o.png

I suspect the lawyer killed the girl when he was still a child. His detective father found Hyun Soo’s belongings when searching for her, and planted them when burying the girl. That's why he retired from the police force. 

“The clothes and shoes that they found were the same as the ones Hyun Soo was wearing when she was kidnapped. The ran a DNA test with the hair found on the hair tie at the scene, and it was a match.”

Hyun Soo was used by HH as a bait and accomplice. She was dressed like a boy, she wasn’t wearing the clothes she was kidnapped in.

Spoiler

51080389768_e0e24a4d0b_o.png

Hyun Soo grew up to become HJ. Maybe she felt guilty, or maybe she developed the Stockholm syndrome. So, she decided not to go back to her parents.

I suspect HJ and the lawyer knew each other when they were kids. After all, their dads were colleagues so it’s possible that they’ve met before. Maybe they learnt how to tie the knot together, unaware that it’s actually wrong.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Avocado80 said:

Yes, it is also possible thought. There is old mystery Novel the Murder of ABC by Agatha Christie.. it was a serial murder with the name of the victims is by alphabet. But actually the killer only want to kill one person.. for example the person with name commencing with alphabet D...to avoid the suspicion, the killer killed other persons who have aphabet A, B, C, E, etc so it looked like the serial killer with no connection with the killer. 

Agatha Is my favorite  writer i know the story, but  I dont think it the case here ( the other just to hide the real victim one) 

What I meant is one of two the first was different  wasn't  connected  to 7 sins and other yes were since he couldnt stop his killing instinct  he choice reason to kill 

Or second all the killing has nothing to do with the 7 sins he really killed them for another reason and the first was the most personal one 

In ep 8 we start to see that one of the victims  had Brian so she couldnt eat well but that mean the killer made mistake or it all of them really had another reason to be killed and the  being so good not to do the 7 sins just a lie from  the start

25 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

Baby, fighting..   

I wouldn't be more happy if he really brove that he not the killer Omg that baby face 

• Like 3

Spoiler
8 hours ago, __jesse said:

Re: Brain Transplant

Ep 7 & 8 confirmed my suspicions: JH = BR = The Predator.

I don’t think any brain transplant was done. If YH had sepsis, he cannot be an organ donor. Unless, the doctors lied about his cause of death. Even in the unlikely scenario that a brain transplant was done, I believe the flashbacks BR are seeing are entirely his own memories.

ONE: If YH’s frontal lobe was transplanted to BR’s brain, like replacing a harddisk in a computer, BR should’ve inherited all of YH’s memories. He shouldn’t recall his memories with BY or MC.

TWO: BR’s body remembers how to fight. Learning how to fight takes training and practice. And it’s not something controlled by the brain. This means that BR was good fighter all along, but he pretended to be weak in front of others.

THREE: When BR described the psychopath killers, he was speaking from experience. Even tho BR can’t remember the killings, he still has the Predator’s know-how.

BR: No one keeps it together enough to clean and stage the scene after killing for the first time.

Predator: My first kill was sloppy and I remember being exhausted.

BR: He stabbed her in a way that wouldn’t kill her, enjoyed the pain that she was in, and then choked her at the very end.

Predator: Until it takes its last breath, a prey should fight for dear life. However, this certain prey lacks the energy to do so. Which makes this hunt too easy and boring.

BR: I wouldn’t target someone I know. Why? Because I want to enjoy the process without getting caught.

Even tho BR knew Chikook and the priest personally, as the Predator, he chose victims who appeared on TV before. So, the killer could’ve been anyone who watched TV.

BR noticed the lawyer wrote with his left hand, but he pretended to be a righty when tying the knot.

Similarly, JH/BR writes and eats with his right hand, but he deliberately left evidence to suggest he is a lefty.

If JH = BR = Predator, this also means that the surgery didn’t turn BR into a genius. He has always been a genius with an IQ of 160. He was only pretending to be a clueless fool. He joined the investigation team only to keep tabs on the police.

I AM WITH YOU... THE BEST!! :winkx:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, maddymappo said:

Any thoughts about how HJS got out of prison to do the operation?

I don’t know if the writer will tell us.  But potentially it’s because he is YH’s father?  It’s a real stretch of the imagination because how can a person on death row be allowed out like that (with no police guards or anything?).  Most felons I know who are “let out” for compassionate grounds are handcuffed to an officer.  Anyway the scenario was

1. BR was the Nation’s son and everyone (all the general public were watching and waiting for doctor reports) wanted him to live.  They already had a few “failed” ops on BR and he was still not out of the woods.

2. YH on the other hand, seemed to be pulling through post surgery.  But of course who would want him to live?  He was going to head to jail anyway for his “killings”, condemned to death.  (Although in South Korea, whilst there is still capital punishment, no one has been executed (by hanging) since 1998.  So they just sit on death row for the rest of their lives I guess?).

3. the Neurosurgeon that’s looking after BR seems to know HH and how skilled he was (emphasis on “was” because HH hasn’t held a scalpel for years now.  Practicing knots somehow doesn’t seem sufficient to me.  And even if he practiced on mice...somehow a mouse and a human aren’t exactly the same?  But whatever).  They would need consent from YH’s guardian for surgery?  So I guess HH would qualify because he is YH’s dad.  Not sure how they managed to bypass his mom though?  Again...whatever.

4. The government was being blamed for BR’s condition and for being inept.  Their popularity vote was plummeting.  HJ sends the Politician lady a tape from HH’s lair.  Maybe that was what gave her the impetus to use HH.  

So given the above, I guess the ruling party could potentially allow HH out to perform this last resort life saving (??) surgery on BR.  Even if it meant the death of YH as a result.  Or they could “kill” him and then harvest his brain/organs post mortem.  No one cared if YH died.  And the doctors could cover up that he died due to some other complications.  Only his mom would mourn for him.  Everyone cared that BR lived.  So they had to pull out all stops to make sure he did.  Even if it meant transplanting parts of YH’s brain into BR’s (still speculative but it sure seems like that is what was implied in Ep8).

• Like 3

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

I don’t know if the writer will tell us.  But potentially it’s because he is YH’s father?  It’s a real stretch of the imagination because how can a person on death row be allowed out like that (with no police guards or anything?).  Most felons I know who are “let out” for compassionate grounds are handcuffed to an officer.  Anyway the scenario was

1. BR was the Nation’s son and everyone (all the general public were watching and waiting for doctor reports) wanted him to live.  They already had a few “failed” ops on BR and he was still not out of the woods.

2. YH on the other hand, seemed to be pulling through post surgery.  But of course who would want him to live?  He was going to head to jail anyway for his “killings”, condemned to death.  (Although in South Korea, whilst there is still capital punishment, no one has been executed (by hanging) since 1998.  So they just sit on death row for the rest of their lives I guess?).

3. the Neurosurgeon that’s looking after BR seems to know HH and how skilled he was (emphasis on “was” because HH hasn’t held a scalpel for years now.  Practicing knots somehow doesn’t seem sufficient to me.  And even if he practiced on mice...somehow a mouse and a human aren’t exactly the same?  But whatever).  They would need consent from YH’s guardian for surgery?  So I guess HH would qualify because he is YH’s dad.  Not sure how they managed to bypass his mom though?  Again...whatever.

4. The government was being blamed for BR’s condition and for being inept.  Their popularity vote was plummeting.  HJ sends the Politician lady a tape from HH’s lair.  Maybe that was what gave her the impetus to use HH.  

So given the above, I guess the ruling party could potentially allow HH out to perform this last resort life saving (??) surgery on BR.  Even if it meant the death of YH as a result.  Or they could “kill” him and then harvest his brain/organs post mortem.  No one cared if YH died.  And the doctors could cover up that he died due to some other complications.  Only his mom would mourn for him.  Everyone cared that BR lived.  So they had to pull out all stops to make sure he did.  Even if it meant transplanting parts of YH’s brain into BR’s (still speculative but it sure seems like that is what was implied in Ep8).

it is strange because his mom Song Ji-eun would have been constantly by his side..? Could she have given permission? "all of my sins"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maddymappo said:

it is strange because his mom Song Ji-eun would have been constantly by his side..? Could she have given permission? "all of my sins"

Possibly?  I don’t know. I am speculating. :).  When she talks about her “sins”, somehow I think she’s attributed her son’s killings to her indecision about “killing” him. That she feels responsible for all those deaths because she didn’t stop him (or bring him up well).  I attribute it to mother’s guilt.  It’s very real in an Asian society (shame culture).  Where your actions are irrevocably tied to your family.  Parents get the “glory” for their child’s achievements.  Conversely, their child’s shameful deeds also works to drag the family name into disrepute.  So whilst people in the West are able to separate the 2 as different entities, it’s not the case in Korea.  The parent bears the weight of the sins of the child.  

• Like 3

On 3/29/2021 at 8:24 PM, maddymappo said:

Any thoughts about how HJS got out of prison to do the operation?

HH has connections.

Look at him, sitting in his private cell and reading news on his phone. The fact that he has access to a phone suggests that he is getting special treatment in prison. When he was jailed in 1995, smartphones weren’t even out yet, and yet he’s familiar with it. This means he has been using it for quite a while. He must have some strong connections.

51083814596_eac57cb382_o.png

Edited to add: There's a difference between private cell and solitary confinement. Solitary confinement is a physical and mental torture because you're not allowed to go out and exercise, meet visitors or interact with other inmates. Solitary confinement cells are also much smaller and darker compared to normal cells. Evidently, HH wasn't in solitary confinement.

HH has been honing his surgical skills.

He has been performing experimental surgeries on his victims and on mice. HJ sent a recording of the surgery to Politician Choi. Maybe she approached HH first. Maybe HH volunteered to perform the surgery after reading the news about BR.

But why?

Because HH knew his real son is BR, not YH.

HH is very quick on the uptake. He probably suspected YH isn’t his son when YH visited him. Then he saw BR. He could tell from one look that BR is a psychopath, just like him. He immediately took an interest in BR.

51014631660_4148e6e911_o.png

Later, he read that the prison had obtained every prisoner’s DNA sample. He asked the doctor and confirmed YH was there (to take his DNA sample). By this alone, he knew that YH isn’t his real son.

51083868636_e03082da2b_o.png

So, when HH read in the news that YH attacked BR, he knew that YH had found his real son — BR. HH performed the surgery to save his son, BR. He wasn’t worried about YH, and he wasn’t upset that YH died.

Spoiler

51083844711_77bd585bb2_o.png

I think the whole brain transplant plot is a fake out, to confuse BR and make he think "psychopath YH" is living inside him. This is also the reason (in terms of storytelling), why YH has to die, and Chikook is still in a coma. Eventually, BR will realise he is the real psychopathic serial killer and Chikook would be the only living victim who can testify against him. 

@Avocado80 I think it's because the Predator is an exhibitionist, and he enjoys the thrill of killing. He won't quietly kill Chikook off by injecting poison into his drip (like what YH tried to do to BR). He was probably waiting for him to wake up and then kill him. 

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1

@__jesse
Yes I agree with you..HH must get special treatment in prison

If Chi Kook is the only survival victim, I wonder why BR (or other as Serial Killer) didn't try to kill him before he wake up...

Hiks...all the evidence lead BR as the killer..:confounded:
when I watch the scene of CHJ discussed with BR on the interview with CK when BR and CK were in High School..there was a paused there...hmmm..just curious of the rest of the story of that matter.

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, __jesse said:

I think the whole brain transplant plot is a fake out, to confuse BR and make he think "psychopath YH" is living inside him. This is also the reason (in terms of storytelling), why YH has to die, and Chikook is still in a coma. Eventually, BR will realise he is the real psychopathic serial killer and Chikook would be the only living victim who can testify against him. 

(Will update with supporting screenshots when I get home tonight.)

I think that too even when I hate it but the main  idea in this drama making psychopath  feel regret and remorse so the only way to make this idea  true is by making BR is the really killer who lost his memory  and have feeling  now 

That make us wounder  what HHS did to him, if it wasnt  brain transplant then  they bring him to just fix his brain but HHS did something  more .

Cause even losing your memory  or everyone  told you a good person  dont make you have feeling ( believe  that you have but sure you will not have again that not science- but we have this writer)

BR  seem to have really feeling  after the memory  lost he not acting or hidden  both bad and good though and feeling  so what HHS did to him? 

HHS was a genius and brain surgery  who perform experiments  on his victims  what if his experience was involved  who to make normal  people into psychopath and make psychopath having feeling ( eith his ego no way he wasnt curious about that) 

• Like 6