Okay let summary  all the crazy thoughts  that  have party today they found  a writer who will adopt  them  , all the craziness we laught  about it happen and wish they dont happen 

1 .switch   babys 

2. The medical transform that

3  . Another person living with Br cause the most important  part of his mind was transform  to  him 

4  the political  allowing a murder to go out of prison and do surgery  just to save faces and they dont give dam care that he will do something  bad to him since he think he caused his son death  

5. HHS being  making experiments  on the heads of his victims  that why he needed the heads

6. CHJ a twisted mind and properly  the one that groom the killers 

Did I forget   another crazy things that probably  will happen  too I dont know forgive me that was to much  even for me who wrote about those plots  ( usually  I wrote to much and no writer dare to do one of my craziness plots but I am here having one who pick everything I or others wrote, pick it all  together,  a mess of craziness and not science  things happen ) 

Should I be happy , sad or angry I honestly have no idea right now what I am feeling no one can go into all this and easily go out safely  with tied story so I hope the writer  release  that 

I know we not safe yesterday  when they talk about third surgery  that they didnt show 

P.s. ah I remember  what I forget that all that  I wrote above will be another  twist  and BR  was the killer from the start but he dont believe  it so he think it YH MEMORY  and suprise  

OMg are they even know what dangerous  game they aying her jow many will drop the drama for the non science  plots and the one who will keep up and try to accept  that what will happen  to them later 

I am off for few hours  I need to clam myself I out of my mind now 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Gretule said:

so apparently a serial killer who is in prison somehow done an operation in a HOSPITAL and transplanted his son's brain to this other random guy he only seen few times, instead of saving his son, are you joking me ???

I still think there was no transplant.

BR is the "Nations son". The county were praying for him and hoping for a recovery.

Now we know that the current ruling party isn't favorable with the public so they would do anything to help their party, even if it means  bringing HH to operate on BR since he's the best neurosurgeon.

Watch ep 7 again. YH's head was untouched. He had no brain surgery. Which means, no implant.

HH must have tweaked a part of BR's Brain to make his suppressed side active/trigger him.

Also, all those memories/flashbacks are BR's. He's in denial now because everyone, including his aunt, called him a " good" guy which he himself truly knows he's not.

BR is a genius. He acted goody goody & dumb to avoid being suspected. That's how he's been able to avoid getting caught.

What the writer is trying to do is torment BR so he can have a guilty conscience over the innocents he killed. A way for the "mighty" to "fall" and "repent" of his "sins".

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

7 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

I still think there was no transplant 

BR is the "Nations son". The county were praying for him and hoping for a recovery.

Now we know that the current ruling party isn't favorable with the public so they would do anything to help their party, even IG it means  bringing HH to operate on BR since he's the best neurosurgeon.

Watch ep 7 again. YH's head was untouched. He had no brain surgery. Which means, no implant.

HH must have tweaked a part of BR's  Brain to make his suppressed side active.

Also, all those memories/flashbacks are BR's. He's in denial now because everyone, including his aunt, called him a " good" guy which he himself truly knows he's not.

What the writer is trying to do is torment BR so he can have a guilty conscience over the innocents he killed. A way for then"might" to "fall" and "repent" of his "sins".

There's such incredible new technology that leaves no scars when operating which is crazy, anything is plausible to be honest, this drama is getting crazier. I mean next thing we know YH is alive and was hidden by the Head Hunter or something:blink:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, Gretule said:

There's such incredible new technology that leaves no scars when operating which is crazy, anything is plausible to be honest, this drama is getting crazier. I mean next thing we know YH is alive and was hidden by the Head Hunter or something:blink:

Haha..I hope not.

HH is trying to trigger BR's memory back. He can't hide for long.

We have to also remember that this is a drama and not everything will be accurate.

We all thought Bongyi killed YH, turned out, it's not.

The writer is doing a good job getting everyone on edge.

P.S: yes, there are new technologies or gadgets that don't leave scars but remember, HH has been in prison for years and won't know how to use them. He knows the only approach he's used to and to jeep practicing, he gotta use Mice.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Gretule said:

OMG jajaja imagine if this happened, that would officially be the craziest subplot ive ever seen but with this drama we can expect anything to happen 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

i feel so sad...so everything is pointing that he is the killer?i did not watched ep 8 yet

39 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

BR is a genius.

seems so but we need to confirm if is a good one ore an evil one...

• Like 4

54 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Ep 9 preview

omg so he is a killer after all

6 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I really don't want BR to be the killer, but It is looking more and more like he is eh.

me too but after reading the preview seems he is

• Like 3

Omomo, the ending of episode 8 though.. So Han Seo Joon did the surgery on Jung Ba Reum... The theory of Han Seo Joon doing something to Ba Reum's head is plausible too. I still feel like it's through the surgery that Jung Ba Reum psychopathic instincts came out. I still can't quite believe that the murder from 1 year ago is Jung Ba Reum :loolz: Looks like the police ruled the serial killer from an year ago to be Seong Yo Han, but.... I still don't believe that it's him. We definitely have another psychopath killer on our hands - I don't think Jung Ba Reum is our present killer. 

Hmmm I haven't watched episode 8 yet but it seems like there might be an accomplice or another psychopath out there? The suspect who is tying the knots. So Han Seo Joon killed the girl but another person tied the knot on her hands. Aughhh this is all too complicated for me 

Putting all of that aside, can I just say that I really like the relationship between Go Moo Chi and Jung Ba Reum? :D I hope we can get more bromance moments between the two! Also please, I totally think Jung Ba Reum and Bong Yi look good together, if only he wasn't a psychopath...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, mellinadear said:

What if the kid was swapped during the accident that BR's aunt kept mentioning? 

Yeah that’s possibly but it would mean

1. JiEun was the cause of the accident?  And she swapped babies then

OR

2. JiEun was following BR’s mom and swapped babies when she was dead in a car accident. 
OR

3. it just happened. :lol: with this writer the state of play is anything goes?

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

I really want BR to not be a killer and he change after that crazy surgery and he has hope to fight that  and win 

even when I dont agree with the reason and the methods  and totally not taking it in logic  and science  terms , and  it not like  I can rest it as fun and ignore  all the in logic  things since yeh I sign for serious  drama not fantasy  or rom-com one  

But do you know why I cant even hope  that, even if I could take on all the things I talked about ( crazy plots) I cant have that hope since yeh I know better  how much the writer  can go crazy 

So yeh throw out  all the twists she want to deliver  to us now, the reality  mostly will be simple  BR  is the killer  before losing his memory, CHJ  was with him too 

And all that crazy plot's  to give us hope , to make us wounder or even enjoy his connected  to BY  then the true will be out by the end 

It not trust issues anymore  the writer prove herself , I am done written  logic theories  and hopeful chances I wrote enough 

Now I understand  her , it all just think extremely  wild and crazy no limit  all what I fear that can happen  just accept  it will happen  

I will try to enjoy the watch , maybe when I catch another crazy thoughts  that will probably  happen here I will wrote about it as chance 

And I will try hard to enjoy the fake hope they giving since yeh they want us to have that , but not to much knowing the mostly ending 

Like I am going to like having more cute scene  between  BY  and BR  ( why not ? They will play with us anyway , they will keep breaking our heart and it going to be hard one no matter  if they give us more or less cute scenes,  so let get more ) 

Edited by nona88
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

while I was rewatching some of the previous episodes to find some clues. Look at what I have found:

This is a screenshot from the beginning of the episode 4 when the serial killer is taking away the picture in granny's hand (pay attention to the shape of the strap of the raincoat's hat the murderer is wearing).

and now, This is a screenshot from the end of the episode 3 when Bareum is hit by a car and YH is watching (look at the shape of the strap of the raincoat's hat that YH is wearing) and this is Bareum's.

I hope I'm wrong:bawling:

Edited by Mahsa Monem
edit
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, andy78 said:

omg so he is a killer after all

me too but after reading the preview seems he is

Yeah, I am still hoping they are trying to trick us.

2 hours ago, ferily said:

Omomo, the ending of episode 8 though.. So Han Seo Joon did the surgery on Jung Ba Reum... The theory of Han Seo Joon doing something to Ba Reum's head is plausible too. I still feel like it's through the surgery that Jung Ba Reum psychopathic instincts came out. I still can't quite believe that the murder from

Putting all of that aside, can I just say that I really like the relationship between Go Moo Chi and Jung Ba Reum? :D I hope we can get more bromance moments between the two! Also please, I totally think Jung Ba Reum and Bong Yi look good together, if only he wasn't a psychopath...

Ohh you could be right, The doctor could of done something to BR.

I want more Go Moo Chi and BR scenes as well.

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

So I watch to see what sort of crazy this writer is taking us on...yup...she somehow got HH out of jail, and he performed the surgery on BR?  Presumably take parts of YH’s brain and implanted them in BR?  Which is why BR is now getting YH’s flashbacks?  And how he also acquired YH’s superior IQ and strength and brutality?  :lol:  How is that even a plausible scenario?  Someone on death row is somehow given the privilege to come out of jail, perform surgery on a patient (the Nation’s son), thereby sacrificing his own son (YH) so that he can further his purpose (killing legacy) through his new “son” BR?

Someone needs to suggest that this writer get a psych assessment.  She is not normal.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 3

35 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Presumably take parts of YH’s brain and implanted them in BR?  Which is why BR is now getting YH’s flashbacks?

Nope. 

Watch Ep 7 again. Yohan never got a brain surgery.

His head wasn't in bandages.

BR however had his head wrapped.

37 minutes ago, nrllee said:

Someone on death row is somehow given the privilege to come out of jail, perform surgery on a patient (the Nation’s son),

HH always had special privileges right from he beginning. The government would do absolutely anything to make sure citizens praise them, even if it means getting the best neurosurgeon who is a SK, to do it.

38 minutes ago, nrllee said:

thereby sacrificing his own son (YH) so that he can further his purpose (killing legacy) through his new “son” BR?

What if he knows BR isn't his son? 

Also, we never saw the conversation between HH & YH. So we can't really tell if he knew or not.

All we know is HH saying he didn't wanna see MC in Ep 7 cuz he "killed his son" but yet,he was eager to see BR.

Also, When BR kept yapping about HH doing something to his brain, watch HH's face. He was astounded by BR's words. More like, "what is this kid talking about?". 

That's just what I think  though. I might be wrong.

• Like 7
  • Blob 1

29 minutes ago, mellinadear said:

Nope. 

Watch Ep 7 again. Yohan never got a brain surgery.

His head wasn't in bandages.

BR however had his head wrapped.

Yup you’re right.  He didn’t need brain surgery because he was shot in the stomach.  But BY tried to smother him (but she didn’t finish him off) and then she overheard the doctors coming in and saying that it was a pity that YH had the will to live but BR’s surgery had to be successful?  Which sort of implied that they were willing to sacrifice YH for the sake of BR.  That was how I linked the fact that they somehow made the decision to do away with YH (and potentially harvest what was needed for BR from YH post mortem).  No one would care that YH died because he was supposed to have killed so many others.  But everyone wanted BR to live so they justified it that way?

BY told BR that the doctor who operated on him was older (not the one she saw him with in the lobby).  They went through the list of doctors in the Neuro department and he wasn’t on it.  She then told BR that he had a scar on his face.  And that was when BR remembered the scar on HH’s face and the fact that he’s a neurosurgeon.

Still conjecture yes but that seems to be what the writer is implying.  And it makes sense then why HH wanted to see BR in prison.  He wanted to see if his legacy lives on in this new “son” BR. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

So I watch to see what sort of crazy this writer is taking us on...yup...she somehow got HH out of jail, and he performed the surgery on BR?  Presumably take parts of YH’s brain and implanted them in BR?  Which is why BR is now getting YH’s flashbacks?  And how he also acquired YH’s superior IQ and strength and brutality?  :lol:  How is that even a plausible scenario?  Someone on death row is somehow given the privilege to come out of jail, perform surgery on a patient (the Nation’s son), thereby sacrificing his own son (YH) so that he can further his purpose (killing legacy) through his new “son” BR?

Someone needs to suggest that this writer get a psych assessment.  She is not normal.  

Dont even make me remember  I had hard time accepting  it all but yeh the political  people  are crazy and powerful  to do something  like that and they didnt care about what will happen to BR  as long as he live and they save faces ( that was the only  thing that I can somehow  related it to logic  and reality- people  in power do more crazy things then that)

But the whole surgery  and transform  things I cant take it till now ( I said I am only going to talk crazy from now on,  each one of the theory  I wrote and laught about it in the last two week  was  somehow  looked logical in the writer mind) 

And here I told  myself  yesterday go to sleep what you thinking about  HHS out of jail  making surgery and even call it out of sense thinking and cause I am half sleepy,   but I learn my Lesson there is a writer who can think and do what I usual call crazy wild imagination  thoughs :surprisedwut:

The only good things we have from ep 8 :

1.BY didn't  kill YH it not that she was stopped but she didn't  continue  it on her own choice even back the breathing machine  - at least we safe from that till now (sorry I should never say safe again, it long road to be sure  what the writer  hidden for her) 

2 . We learn that BR know about BY past , the granny told him about the thing that happened  to her when she talk to him in the day she die before she ask him to check on her and be beside  her, that was great touch the granny didnt want to keep lie to BR and she told him the true that how much she trust him ( I really hope he didnt kill her ) and it was the same day in the boxing centre  when BR asked BY with serious  face if she really want to marry him ( that mean he asked her after knowing  everything, I really hope he was that kind of person  not the monster  who saw her as easy to control) 

I dont want talk about CHJ I wrote about her a lot and I am not going to take a serious  road again trying to make theories  about her ( I did promise) 

So yeh that me trying to take it easy before i trun to be more darker from the writer itself 

• Like 2
  • Blob 1