[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Found this edit on IG. It looks so real to me!!! Once our couple is ready for the public, I hope we can be blessed with many couple photos of them doing normal couple things :P 

bcs it isn't an edit. I mean thats the pic of Shin Min Ah and Kim woo Bin when they went to Australia for holiday. but yeah hoping our couple could go holiday like normal couple

• Like 6
  • Awesome 4

3 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

Alright ladies (and the one dude) - it’s been quite a weekend.  We’ve gotten shorts, shorter shorts, WDH’s grabby hands, a war...prayer circle for no more posts tonight so we can all sleep.  Although if things come in 3s...then it’s KGE’s turn to attack us at 3am with a post.  

Am taking a melatonin and entering deep sleep land tonight.  Hoping to dream of this.  The chicken, I mean.  Not the guy.  The guy is taken, and I’m on a diet.  No interest in men when they all look like BBQ ribs to me.

I wonder how many chicken did he had to eat during that CF filming ... this make me craving for some fried chicken.

too bad we don't have bbq olive chicken here.

Is posting WDH pics consider OOT here?

Spoiler

1c62499b1dc8cf6d1b0d1c39cb8821391627cf52

Today WDH is enlisting, bye bye Yeong-a... wish we can see you again in 2022, in the hopefully spring wedding of our King and Queen :happy2:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 4

9 minutes ago, HR. said:

Is this from the same day? If they are, he really had to change into pants that didn’t expose his legs. His legs are reserved only for KGE and his fans, NOT for WDH :lol:

i don't think so.

the pictures were taken at the airport and judging from the situation (where nobody was seen wearing masks) it should be a throwback post.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

So maybe LMH will be given some tips by Heechul about how to stay low key in a relationship

1 hour ago, AgentQuake said:

Now we have to get a yard stick and start investigating the people in LMH’s near vicinity

I read the news of how dispatch spying on lmh n xfactor for almost 3 mths before busting their london rendezvous. So what is han river..if you see how they can track him and her going to diff cities and meet up at london again..i think dispatch would be hard on their trail at least since tkem ended if not now starting 2 july..i don't think they can last till next year before being busted unless their agencies made some kind of agreement w dispatch :whytho:

1 hour ago, TDeas said:

He made dispatch jobless this moment.

Yes i hope so this is what he is trying to do since he has experienced what dispatch can do :sweatingbullets: so this subtle yet not so subtle announcement is a really good move

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 4

1 hour ago, HR. said:

Is this from the same day? If they are, he really had to change into pants that didn’t expose his legs. His legs are reserved only for KGE and his fans, NOT for WDH :lol:

54 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

i don't think so.

the pictures were taken at the airport and judging from the situation (where nobody was seen wearing masks) it should be a throwback post.

Please mind that my capability of dechipering hangeul is currently at google-translate level, lol :lol: the autotranslated caption said 'today' but i guess @makshimus' mane's reasoning made more sense.

This one came from different ig (indicating a throwback from May 2017):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCS6M52lN3z/?igshid=u5ieiqlsj93t

• Like 7
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Please mind that my capability of dechipering hangeul is currently at google-translate level, lol :lol: the autotranslated caption said 'today' but i guess @makshimus' mane's reasoning made more sense.

This one came from different ig (indicating a throwback):

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCS6M52lN3z/?igshid=u5ieiqlsj93t

Yes based on my google translate capability the IG post is saying after seeing today's goodbye posts she remembered this airport attire, would that be the same top or not? 

Eventhough i am not korean but i am positive that is what she meant lol

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Miadee said:

Yes based on my google translate capability the IG post is saying after seeing today's goodbye posts she remembered this airport attire, would that be the same top or not? 

Eventhough i am not korean but i am positive that is what she meant lol

I guess it's possible, my eyes could only see inbyeoljal gonghangjal things then my brain got stuck somewhere

:headbang:

• LOL 9

On 7/5/2020 at 4:45 PM, LiveThePresent said:

Best analysis & summary ever! 

I have 20+ pages to read as backlog and when i was reading this i was thinking those words seemed very familiar. Gahd, i had to do a double take as it I didn't know it was me who wrote it. hahahahaha :joy: Thank you @LiveThePresent 

Lemme just get my bearings to all the new peeps and inputs. This thread is on a roll! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

16 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Ooooh are we talking about secks scene now? Yeay! Keep it up! I LoOoOOVEeeee

:approves:  :hwaiting2:

Yes and no? :ph34r: hahaha, toned down everything because we don't want that 'warning regarding appropriate content' thing to show up here

:shaq:

• LOL 9

5 minutes ago, Guine said:

yes , totally having goosebumps since LMH has a lot of generous and rich fans. They follow him wherever he goes , they usually have a gift for him . When he's under MS he was stationed near Gangnam and fans waited for him everyday from sunrise till sundown. Interestingly , one of his scheduled visit in Manila where he modeled for Bench , my husband's boss joined him on the same flight from Seoul.  To his shock , majority of the business class passengers are fans of LMH because they want to share same comfort level with him and to be near him. He was disappointed since a lot were giggling even his seat mate on the business class section keeps on making side glances towards the seat of Minho who was sleeping most of the time . He felt bad for LMH , he said "the price of being a public figure." 

Gosh, compared to this, being a normal, average jen is surely a blessing :sweatingbullets: i ever read an interview with an ex-sasaeng, and that's one of the things they did, booking business class to spy on their bias during the flight, even went as far as asking flight attendant for their used tissues and taking their photos when they slept. They even recruited a dedicated hacker to gain access to their bias's social media.

• Sad 3
  • Shocked 8
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Hahaha! They purposely did that. So bashers won't flock to KGE. Lol. Although looking at it again, I think WDH's hand landed on just right at the bottom or curve of LMH's butt. Hahaha! So technically on his upper leg. 

Hm... he surely knew where to land his hand :twerk2:

• LOL 11

30 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Yes and no? :ph34r: hahaha, toned down everything because we don't want that 'warning regarding appropriate content' thing to show up here

Dang it. I was just about to get excited.

30 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Hide contents

G.U.T.T.E.R

:coolshades:

Are you trying to be a threat again?

:fiercebunny:

no such thing here.

I'm not the one who brought up the topic... 

:sad1:

• LOL 12