[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

Hahahaha!  That person from Twitter was obviously in the 500 to 600  pages range of this thread.  Toxic?!  Ummm I don't think so.  It was an intelligent discussion of things.   

I agree. Sometimes I wish that will happen again hahahahaha! It spice things up :ph34r: I'm sorry I just love thrills before the big announcement..

:Twerkdatbutt:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Last one for the night….I am just curious about something...Everytime I write about scenario of LMH / KGE not posting in IG, I find their post pop up the same day after I logout to sleep:lol:, so I am thinking of trying my luck tonight as well.. what if LMH post one crumb today for KGE's Eiffel tower post? .He might post a recent /blurry / solo /hand/toe/fingernail/hair/ anything for their lovestagram…

(Now if it doesn't happens, remember NON_VIOLENCE IS THE BEST POLICY AND YOU SHOULD NOT HUNT DOWN FELLOW SHIPPER FOR STIRRING HOPES….OKIEEEEEEB)_  now me runssssss)

SCREECHING STOP………....

Does this twitterite exist inside this thread as one of RCLs???:crazy: If so please share your address to send my bills for insomnia, hyperventilation, loss of breath and other symptoms of delusionsHow do you expect me to sleep after watching such goodnight posts???:fear:

Spoiler

Cr:Owner

PITY ME…Dragging myself to sleep..Goodnight from my part of the world Chingus:sad1:

• LOL 13

10 hours ago, Mr. Hairy said:
11 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

On a curious note, is the name "Choi" is cursed in kdramaland??? Out of all the Kseries (maybe about 40-50) I have watched so far, if there is one character which made my heart wrench so badly even today its "Eugene Choi" of Mr.Sunshine. 

Character Choi Young in Faith is inspired from the real historical figure General Choi Young. There are some real facts embedded in the drama as well like about the king and his love with his queen, like real-life Choi Young's wife has the same name as the doctor character, like how he was killed as the doctor predicted (but don't worry, that is when he is very old). Because he was killed by a Joseon king, the real-life Choi Young had a swear that grass wouldn't grow on his tomb; that is a true fact: grass only recently covered his tomb.

10 hours ago, Amy323 said:

I was contemplating whether to watch faith or not but your description of LMN's character has certainly piqued my interest. Is the show really good?

It is very good in term of characters. It is one of my life favourite dramas. There are some production problems however the cast still did very well, especially LMH. I have become a fan of him (tbh, only him) after this drama because I know that he suffered a lot during the filming. There are some small flaws in writing towards the end of the production. As the writer wrote in one online interview on her blog about the drama, the production troubles prolonged the drama, increased the production fee, forced her to reduce the plot. However, the story is nice, meaningful, grand. The love story is...perfect. 

My husband doesn't care about kdrama but he watched this one and this one was the only he watched. He even went overboard that he suggested a second season. I told him off that I don't want any more drama for the main couple. That said I love the drama characters very much. LMH did a great work that even nearly a decade after watching the show, I still remember most of his lines in the drama. OST of Faith... not to be biased: amazing.

13 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Oddly, for me, it’s hard to replace Choi Young.

Choi Young is the type of character that I FEEL FEEL for. He has such a pitiful life. He lives according to his responsibilities but he’s really just waiting to be set free so he can die and reunite with his loved ones. Each unfinished task is a reason for him to live but not a desire for him to live. As a viewer, I wanted nothing more than to hug him and give him love. He’s endured a lot.

Thumb up!!!!

As a hard core fan of Faith, watching Faith around 20-30 times, reading various writing about it, your view point still gives me some new insight into the character.

Edited 9 hours ago by Mr. Hairy

@goldenashes97 @Heretorant @Miadee @msdot @extrodinairey @Prerna

For those who DO NOT WANT TO FALL MORE MADLY IN LOVE WITH LMH's CHARACTER CHOI YOUNG, do not, I repeat DO NOT READ  the translations of excerpts of the novel where the drama was based on. https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/faith-translations/#comments

I warned you, ok? LOL

We are so thankful to the blogger cos the translation was quite a task. But she fed our hungry hearts after the drama ended and for those segments where the Show missed. The novel was written in a style that shows Choi Young's POV and Eun Soo's POV of the same scenes.  This is why you can clearly see why LMH's portrayal was SO on point.  That's why am super happy that more are appreciating LMH's turn in Faith and of the character.

ADDED: I also love Faith's OST.  Among all of LMH;s drama, it is the one that is in my library so I can play it whenever I want when am driving.  What's more, ALL the BGMs were released, unlike in TKEM. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 4

34 minutes ago, lysandr said:

Hello all, I come from the not toxic side of Twitter to bring you my alternate GIF Story update!

This part mirrors the canon drama plot a little more, but next update will be umm...

...heading into some dark waters...

*Don't kill me. Runs away*

Whoooooooohooo! Thank you chinggu for the alternate universe GIF Twitter-saga! Always a delight to see tweets that cleanse the twitter wars! :poledance:

And here to share some fics that have been recently completed. This one is from my bud and court lady @singersleeps :wub:

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1444529/7/the-beginning 

Have a good day friends!!!:yaaa:

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

I still can't get over the flowers thingy so i went to look up kantiq IG and naver blog..it seems their standard flower arrangements theme are usually quite light colored/pastel colored flowers..and the ocassion of red roses are used either for gifts for mothers/wife/teachers, or matchy to make xmas bouquet for the matching color..

I must say i really love their flower arrangements..and i must say it seem what mym picked isn't just random flowers if you see what this florist usually comes up with..

Obviously what they make (special orders) will come w input from their customers.

Lady Noh got a diff color scheme too just saying..

And we know mym is lmh and lmh is mym :lol:

And we know kge aint his mother/teacher/wife YET so i have concluded..

LMH wants to lowkey convey his :heart: and LMH wants to lowkey let us know :hwaiting2:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

33 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

I agree. Sometimes I wish that will happen again hahahahaha! It spice things up :ph34r: I'm sorry I just love thrills before the big announcement..

Don't jinx it! :lol:

I'll rather have thrills from our subships than from people coming in to start drama. We can have thrills from MinMax. MinDo anyone? JangmiKahi? 2Kim for KGE/KYJ? 2Eun for KGE/JEC?

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

26 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

For those who DO NOT WANT TO FALL MORE MADLY IN LOVE WITH LMH's CHARACTER CHOI YOUNG, do not, I repeat DO NOT READ  the translations of excerpts of the novel where the drama was based on. https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/faith-translations/#comments

I warned you, ok? LOL

Is this some kind of reversed psychology sheet?

Ugh. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!?!? 

:onfirex:

• LOL 8

24 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Last one for the night….I am just curious about something...Everytime I write about scenario of LMH / KGE not posting in IG, I find their post pop up the same day after I logout to sleep:lol:, so I am thinking of trying my luck tonight as well.. what if LMH post one crumb today for KGE's Eiffel tower post? .He might post a recent /blurry / solo /hand/toe/fingernail/hair/ anything for their lovestagram…

He already did!! 

But please do your lucky writing so crumbs will keep popping,, :D

He changed his FB profile to his pic while he was in Paris last time it seems... :heart2beat:

10 minutes ago, Indianfan said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CB453DQpoeT/?igshid=yej4v8gdzd5j

Another dot connected... Another connection established...

This one!!!   :wub:

• Like 3
  • Love 7

35 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

I warned you, ok? LOL

We are so thankful to the blogger cos the translation was quite a task. But she fed our hungry hearts after the drama ended and for those segments where the Show missed. The novel was written in a style that shows Choi Young's POV and Eun Soo's POV of the same scenes.  This is why you can clearly see why LMH's portrayal was SO on point.  That's why am super happy that more are appreciating LMH's turn in Faith and of the character.

ADDED: I also love Faith's OST.  Among all of LMH;s drama, it is the one that is in my library so I can play it whenever I want when am driving.  What's more, ALL the BGMs were released, unlike in TKEM. 

I just finished reading it. How come I didnt know abt this huhu..

ANDDDD ALL THE FAITH MEMORIES COME BACK FLOODING MY MIND!!!!! 

I definitely need to rewatch it back. I gonna start tonight. One of my fav scene would be this:

Eunsoo: "Will you be okay?"

Young: "I would not.. be okay."

Then he caresses her face through her shadow. GOD ITS KILLING ME!!

THE FEEEEEELSSSSSSS:bawling::bawling::bawling:

Spoiler

faith14-00562.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Don't jinx it! :lol:

I'll rather have thrills from our subships than from people coming in to start drama. We can have thrills from MinMax. MinDo anyone? JangmiKahi? 2Kim for KGE/KYJ? 2Eun for KGE/JEC?

i'll go with MinMax. i'd love calling myself a volume button. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

3 minutes ago, anjpoole said:
Why Now?

That's it that's the tea. 

The timing is interesting although does he manage his own Facebook account?? The new content always seem to come out of insta first?? Long time LMH fans can correct me on this. 

Even if he doesn't and it is only MYM, this is doing things my shipper heart 

:Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

52 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

The timing is interesting although does he manage his own Facebook account?? The new content always seem to come out of insta first?? Long time LMH fans can correct me on this. 

Even if he doesn't and it is only MYM, this is doing things my shipper heart 

:Megathanks:

1. MYM staff manages his FB .. that means they are shippers too and they are front liners so it means alot

2. LMH have access and make updates himself occasionally..that also means something..

Conclusion #shippersalwayswin 

:eats2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18

1 hour ago, HappyVibes said:

We need as many scenarios as possible. #lovestagramsponsoredbyRCL

Let's all pass the hat.  Here take my money:

giphy.gif

I was thinking, a picture of a lightbulb?!  Easier to connect the dots to the lit Eiffel tower.  :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

56 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I still can't get over the flowers thingy so i went to look up kantiq IG and naver blog..it seems their standard flower arrangements theme are usually quite light colored/pastel colored flowers..and the ocassion of red roses are used either for gifts for mothers/wife/teachers, or matchy to make xmas bouquet for the matching color..

I must say i really love their flower arrangements..and i must say it seem what mym picked isn't just random flowers if you see what this florist usually comes up with..

Obviously what they make (special orders) will come w input from their customers.

Lady Noh got a diff color scheme too just saying..

And we know mym is lmh and lmh is mym :lol:

And we know kge aint his mother/teacher/wife YET so i have concluded..

LMH wants to lowkey convey his :heart: and LMH wants to lowkey let us know :hwaiting2:

And he never gifted flowers before to any of his previous drama Squad right? It seems that he’s really having a great time filming this drama. Something about it that is memorable to him.. 

• Like 3
  • Love 6