[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

36 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Thanks.  This is actually a different program, the one I haven't found subs of is begin again 3.

24 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I think she subbed parts of it..i have 2 parts downloaded but its hard to find the full vid..unless someone can download fr inside Korea i found a few links but i can't access it outside the country..

she is doing the sub for begin again and will post around 1st week of July......around kge birthday....I also wanted it and I requested her

@inbetween0and1 sorry but who is Tito boy?????

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, Prerna said:

she is doing the sub for begin again and will post around 1st week of July......around kge birthday....I also wanted it and I requested her

@inbetween0and1 sorry but who is Tito boy?????

Lemme answer for you! Tito Boy is a famous talk show host in the Philippines who does a late night show in Free TV. He usually asks the most honest questions for artists / on-screen pairs! :lol: 

Spoiler

One of his famous questions on-air is when he asks, Lights on or Lights off?

Well, we all know LMH likes to watch Netflix with Lights off so there is that.. :cries3:

• Naughty 3
  • LOL 9
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@extrodinairey @Prerna are you ladies watching Faith? I finished it this afternoon. And now my heart feels empty again :bawling::bawling::bawling:

SOMEONE HELP MEEEE

Babes I haven’t started yet but will trust you and watch it tonight ....,,

I am scared for the hairstyle ya.....,

• LOL 5

8 hours ago, Heretorant said:

I imagine their texts are something along the lines of:

“How’s preparation for Hero’s premiere?”

”No rest at all. :bawling:
”Fighting”

Or 

“Let’s hang out. When are you free?.” 
“I’m free this Saturday. Just name the time and place.” 

Or

“Hey... I miss you.”

”I miss you too.”

or

”I love you.”

”I love you too.”

Your pick :D 

All of the above. In that progressive manner :heart1:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

20 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

@extrodinairey @Prerna are you ladies watching Faith? I finished it this afternoon. And now my heart feels empty again :bawling::bawling::bawling:

SOMEONE HELP MEEEE

There there. You know this will happen, dontcha? 

:eatdatcarrot:

I wasn't able to find a legal site, I downloaded all that I could, but none have it (did I mention i'm a bit anal before?)  BTW it's called The Great Doctor (why??) and real life took over - for real, like what can go wrong, really went wrong this week.  So, I didn't get to start, at alllllll.  Should I really start??? 

p/s no wonder you were a bit quiet.  I thought you went on a research trip again :ph34r:

Edited by extrodinairey
  • LOL 6

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

SOMEONE HELP MEEEE

I wanted to re-watch faith but during tkem period i just didn't get past through ep 1 and i cringe in the first part the animated part..i usually dont like fantasy drama ..but now you are crying like that makes me not wanna watch it lol.....i can't now because lmh in tkem set the standard too high for me.. :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

There there. You know this will happen, dontcha? 

I wasn't able to find a legal site, I downloaded all that I could, but none have it (did I mention i'm a bit anal before?)  BTW it's called The Great Doctor (why??) and real life took over - for real, like what can go wrong, really went wrong this week.  So, I didn't get to start, at alllllll.  Should I really start??? 

Is Viki not available in your country? I watched it on Viki. It's also called The Great Doctor bcs, well, it is about the great doctor, which is the female lead.

I loved the story. It made me an emotional wreck. Probably bcs I picked it up with very little knowledge about the plot, so watching  it always made me feel nervous. I admit that some things could have been better, but you know, Lmh is there. So I loved it anyway:lol:

Come on noooow you can try the first ep. You won't know unless you try, nah?  :fiercebunny:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Is Viki not available in your country? I watched it on Viki. It's also called The Great Doctor bcs, well, it is about the great doctor, which is the female lead.

I loved the story. It made me an emotional wreck. Probably bcs I picked it up with very little knowledge about the plot, so watching  it always made me feel nervous. I admit that some things could have been better, but you know, Lmh is there. So I loved it anyway:lol:

Come on noooow you can try the first ep. You won't know unless you try, nah?  

I downloaded Viki and was even ready to pay for subscription, but the drama is not available in my region!! Who decides these things?  I will have to resort to underground site for this one.  At least I can say I have tried my best to support it properly.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 6

9 minutes ago, Prerna said:

This had me in splits........

she has a doctor in house.

Faith spoiler alert:

Spoiler

There was a scene like this in Faith. Except it was less sexy, and more sad. So gut wrenching.

Ugh. I'm bawling again now:bawling:

28 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Babes I haven’t started yet but will trust you and watch it tonight ....,,

I am scared for the hairstyle ya.....,

I forgot about the hair after episode 3. Don't worry. If I can do it, so can you! 

24 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I wanted to re-watch faith but during tkem period i just didn't get past through ep 1 and i cringe in the first part the animated part..i usually dont like fantasy drama ..but now you are crying like that makes me not wanna watch it lol.....i can't now because lmh in tkem set the standard too high for me.. :sweatingbullets:

For me the animated part worked really well. But yes, I keep comparing the king in Faith to Lee Gon through the drama, lol. :lol:

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

I downloaded Viki and was even ready to pay for subscription, but the drama is not available in my region!! Who decides these things?  I will have to resort to underground site for this one.  At least I can say I have tried my best to support it properly.

Underground site.... I like how you phrase it :lol:

@krish indu chinguuuuu how are you doing? Have you finished Faith? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

I am curious what public services work that LMH did during his military service years? Does it mean he just need to go to work from morning to evening, just like any public service worker? Is he bound to normal restrictions just like those serving in the military bases? I wouldn't think so, right? But there are rules stating celebrities serving military/public duties cannot appear in any acting/publicity work or putting themselves in the limelight? I can understand the discipline required for those in military, but surely it is much lax for those doing public services, right? I was not a LMH fan, may I know if he was indeed inactive in the spotlight during that period?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, acc2roxie said:

LMH and KGE are millennials like me who know how to work the IG game, not for promotional purposes, but rather to mark their territory and subtly tell the world not to be surprised when they announce their dating news :ph34r: 

Yes, you are right. In this day and age, it is NOT OFFICIAL until it becomes IG OFFICIAL. :heart2beat:

• LOL 18
  • Love 2