[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

A Good News ... :doggie:

Today , using Google search engine, I detect something New ...

Local media "Le Croix, "  Reports

Eiffel Tower light is Brighter since last June 2019, it was cousing by two South Korean Artist . Minhossi and Ggonessi , the Effect of their Bright love Ray .

:happy:

Gotcha .... :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, kdramakitten said:

I'm holding on to the fact that they posted those unforgettable beach pics in BOTH their IG (plus Minho's sunset pic) and that was definitely not promotional! @acc2roxie, I love that you said:  if I were in KGE’s shoes and possibly dating one of the biggest, if not THE biggest K Drama star right now, I would wanna keep everything on the down low and be a total NINJA about it but at the same time would low key want to give everyone and everyone’s mother subtle clues that scream “hello, I know you love oppa minho, I love him too but oppa is literally mine (OILM)”

I mean if it were promotional, it should've had a #TKEM which most actors who promote their movies/films put.  There was NOTHING.  So it was a subtle sign of what was brewing between them. :wub:

Because of the territorial OIM fans club,  I can really imagine KGE keeping everything low key now.  I saw this on IG and she would be the kind of girl to say this:

Whatever relationship she has now, she'll be fiercely protective of it. If someone will break the news,  I'm certain it won't be her.  She will acknowledge it but she won't be the 1st one to share it.

This was also very telling of how she's very careful of the fans.  I honestly think she was burned bad from GY's fans in Goblin so this is how she reacts:

So ladies,  I think this is the time to just really support both of them quietly.  When they're ready we won't just get crumbs, I'm claiming we'll be getting loaves! :cheers:

I’m all for getting the whole bakery from MinEun if that means we need to quietly support them :) but yes I agree that as a result of their past experiences, they will both be fiercely protective of one another and that it will lead to them having a stronger bond/relationship. But this time it wont be them alone against the world. They’ll have a whole army of MinEun shippers behind them all the way! Hahah who’s with me ladies!! B)

but in all seriousness, has there been any other ship that’s gotten so much love like MinEun? Are they comparable to any other real life celebrity couple? Still a k drama/k pop noob in this respect!

• Love 11
  • Awesome 6

Guys why is it so that I am not able to move on from this kiss.....

can someone just tell me it’s true they are a pair already.......

why is ggone smiling even still when he is kissing....

• Like 1
  • Love 17
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

Some of you has talked abt flowers... idk maybe bc in my place the flowers gifting is not meaningful or maybe it's just me, so I don't think much when giving flowers, I even gave my guy friend a white rose when he graduated. 

but it's not the same in other places esp SK. 

So... I found this web talking abt flowers gifting culture in SK. 

Flower Gifting in Korea

I will just leave it here for you guys to analyse. :D

• Insightful 10
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

I was not a LMH fan, may I know if he was indeed inactive in the spotlight during that period?

Yes, he was inactive.

2 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Faith spoiler alert:

Reveal hidden contents

There was a scene like this in Faith. Except it was less sexy, and more sad. So gut wrenching.

Ugh. I'm bawling again now:bawling:

I forgot about the hair after episode 3. Don't worry. If I can do it, so can you! 

For me the animated part worked really well. But yes, I keep comparing the king in Faith to Lee Gon through the drama, lol. :lol:

Come, come, cry to me, I feel you! 

The animated part worked really well for me too. Especially Choi Young’s dreams at the lake. It was beautifully metaphoric. 

Now that you’ve finished, I just need to know: do you or do you not love the imja couple? Not lmh and khs but daejang and eun soo.

26 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Guys why is it so that I am not able to move on from this kiss.....

can someone just tell me it’s true they are a pair already.......

why is ggone smiling even still when he is kissing....

I can’t either! 

Like twitterians said, she was smiling until the third dive. I’m not confused at all. When she was smiling the first and second dive, it was an NG on her part. Yet she proceeds to kiss him back on the third dive. Did he or did he not know it was an NG? He teased her and saw her smiling before going in.

Ummmm... this is all an NG and they were just kissing to kiss. Case closed! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 9

I think that’s a NG shot too, just that maybe they looked so cute that the director thought it should be in the actual scene, and this worked very well as expected. This particular kissing scene is all over the social media like Weibo, ig and Twitter. :D In the BTS, there was no preparation before the actual shooting too. In other drama, usually the actors would test all positions and angles first, but here we got nothing. They just went for it! Lol ;)

Side note: the director didn’t call cut when KGE clearly couldn’t help smiling. Lol. The director was in LMH favour too.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 16

39 minutes ago, Ima Imo said:

Some of you has talked abt flowers... idk maybe bc in my place the flowers gifting is not meaningful or maybe it's just me, so I don't think much when giving flowers, I even gave my guy friend a white rose when he graduated. 

but it's not the same in other places esp SK. 

So... I found this web talking abt flowers gifting culture in SK. 

Flower Gifting in Korea

I will just leave it here for you guys to analyse. :D

Thank you for the reference!

It seems that the white rose you gave to your guy friend happened to have a great meaning (i got this from an article about flowers meaning in k-drama) ;)

White Rose = Respect

A white rose means ‘respect’, as Eun Ha-won (Park So-dam) correctly answers Chairman Kang’s (Kim Yong-geon’s) questions in episode 7 of Cinderella and Four Knights (2016). She knows the meaning well because it’s her mother that taught her so. According to her mother, these are flowers that should be given to people you respect.

MYM did give the PD-nim white roses, if i'm not mistaken? 

So i took it that they were actually aware of the meaning of flowers, lol :approves:

Edit: i already checked the meaning of red roses in SK, and no surprise there, it holds that same, universal meaning 'i love you'.

So MYM (LMH), i guess thank you for showing us :tounge_wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 16

Coming back to Soompi thread because finding crumbs in Twitter just made me so upset. After some time of lurking, I know the fanwar is still on guys (between shipper vs non-shippers). Like what I said earlier, I still don’t get why fanwar is still on when drama is already over :sweatingbullets:. So that makes me think I might always go to this forum everytime I wanted some MinEun booster! At least people won’t mention me if I’m going delulu in this thread LOL Twitter is scary, you go delulu in the post, then if richard simmons happens, one random fan account can tag you and be sarcastic to your post (as if it’s their business).

On a side note, I did some analysis that some on-screen couple that dated their costar for pretty long usually get caught 1 year after the drama actually ended. If they get caught only 1 or 3 months after the drama ended,  they most probably won’t last long.  It makes me suffer to know that I have to wait for another year hahaha I don’t know if I still remember or think about them tho  one year from now?

• Like 14

3 hours ago, Prerna said:

This had me in splits........

she has a doctor in house.....

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Prerna said:

His eyes never move away from her.....

Spoiler

22 minutes ago, Prerna said:

this is for all the gals here 

I loved it ya.....

Spoiler

Can I just say @Prerna that you always post the content which I'm like :loveu:

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos, even if in spoilers.
  • Like 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBpBZKLHcPR/?igshid=1i5hbqevfxyfu

kge has worked non-stop since 2012:....

like every year there was something movie or drama...:.

Boys take break boz of Military enlist.....

dont y’ll think they should do more and more work every year so that we get to see more of them and enjoy there craft and work onscreen.....

its like now we will see LMH god knws when in the next drama.....

I hope we don’t have to wait for long.::

thank god atleast kge is coming in “hero”

• Like 10
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hfkwhsodhowhsodheiwhdj

They’re giving me life and making me more delusional.

Let me decode, he’s saying: “I want to make you my wife and the mother of our children.”

My heart. 

I find it extremely suspicious that whenever he posts a photo of MinEun on his Instagram, he proceeds to post two more back to back. He wants it to come off as “no big deal” but because he usually doesn’t do that, it makes it a big deal lol. 

The one who makes us even more delusional is always Mr Obvious x Giddy. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

25 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Hfkwhsodhowhsodheiwhdj

They’re giving me life and making me more delusional.

Let me decode, he’s saying: “I want to make you my wife and the mother of our children.”

My heart. 

I find it extremely suspicious that whenever he posts a photo of MinEun on his Instagram, he proceeds to post two more back to back. He wants it to come off as “no big deal” but because he usually doesn’t do that, it makes it a big deal lol. 

babes don’t you feel this is the biggest ship happening from all of the previous ships....

it’s like whenever I open my tweeter ,,,,ig and Weibo it’s just mineun everywhere....

I feel even minoz and arjenias are also all set to ship them (they are happy to pair them together) 

it’s my first time shipping but I am happy that I am seeing such positive response Nd atmosphere around these two beautiful souls.....

my heart is in solace just to think that one day they will know the worth of eachother in there lives.... 

just imagine our thread has reached 700 pages in just 3-4 months.....

I am happy that they are getting so many blessings from everyone around with positivity in the air......

I soooo much wish .....

God be with us and let them sail.....

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, krish indu said:

@goldenashes97ya i finished the drama. I really enjoyed it. But choi young never replaces my lee gon :love:.sorry choi young. I really like wooldachies and the bromance btw the king and general. King is so small in front of lmh. :lol:

Oddly, for me, it’s hard to replace Choi Young.

LG gave lmh more room to showcase his acting chops, so if I had to choose in terms of who I loved lmh as more, it would be LG. But if we’re just comparing characters, Choi Young imo is written better with more depth.

Choi Young is the type of character that I FEEL FEEL for. He has such a pitiful life. He lives according to his responsibilities but he’s really just waiting to be set free so he can die and reunite with his loved ones. Each unfinished task is a reason for him to live but not a desire for him to live. As a viewer, I wanted nothing more than to hug him and give him love. He’s endured a lot.

LG on the other hand, suffered trauma at a young age, losing his father and almost dying but he grew up to be a happy and fine young man because he was loved by Lady Noh, Prince Jong In and JY. I didn’t feel the need to hug him. Maybe I did when he was younger but that feeling went away when I realized he was doing just fine as an adult. For certain he’s still pitiful but just not to the extent Of Choi Young. 

If I had to choose who I’d marry in real life, without a doubt it’ll be LG. LG and Choi Young are total opposites when it comes to love: LG wears his feelings on his sleeves while Choi Young is quietly romantic without knowing. I think anyone would live a happier life with LG. This is a case of who I want to be loved by vs. who I want to love. LG is a better lover but Choi Young needs my love. 

• Like 5
  • Love 13

7 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

If I had to choose who I’d marry in real life, without a doubt it’ll be LG. LG and Choi Young are total opposites when it comes to love: LG wears his feelings on his sleeves while Choi Young is quietly romantic without knowing. I think anyone would live a happier life with LG. This is a case of who I want to be loved by vs. who I want to love. LG is a better lover but Choi Young needs my love. 

I need a :crazily: reaction emoticon :lol:

• LOL 8