[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 6/22/2020 at 6:36 AM, Heretorant said:

You’re telling me that no one, NO ONE, on set can see what we see between these two? Not a chance! 

1) Everyone cheering and teasing MinEun while taking these photos and MinEun getting all shy says it all! 
2) myment commenting on lmh’s photo, “thanks to you, we saw something beautiful,” and lmh replying with a heart eyes emoji is a dead giveaway! 

20200523124432410jqrc.jpg

You can’t tell me they can’t see what everyone can see. Just get married already! 

:wub: Remind again Cinggu, Not only MYMent reacted n did it notice, it also got a like response from her boss n her manager, I believe the peoples around them sincerely prayed :innocent:, it was like I am getting an Epiphany... :allgoodlol:

To keep sail . Wishing :heart:

Still no denial . . . (O simiya oo oooo -LadyNoah :rolleyes:)

• Like 2
  • Love 13

On 6/23/2020 at 5:19 PM, seol said:

netizens bombarded her with hates, kept calling her names. she even had to delete a photo on ig. then it went worst when news of her breaking up with SHK and when she uploaded a wedding photo of shintak in her newly created IG, the sole reason was to thank the fans who supported goblin. So she wished to get projects that are amusing but requires a less demanding role. She chose byeonsan as she heard the director gives a healing setup on shoots.

i don't know girls if you ever heard about this but i got it from her long time fan..

it also had something to do with her public relationship with her ex back then, which the rumor said it was used as a media play by the former agency (she and the ex were labelmates). when she was in buzz for being casted in Goblin, all of a sudden the agency (she just signed an exclusive contract on August 16) confirmed their relationship on August 24, which the timing was a day before Detour's premiere on August 25 and all old pics were taken on May resurfaced. hence after the broke up she ended the contract with them. i think for an exclusive contract it's supposed to be about two year at least.. and later she joined BH ent in July 2017 and took sunset in my hometown. looking at the amount of pressure she got from public while she was doing goblin and post-drama (tho the drama was a mega-hit) was indeed too much for a young girl in k-showbiz, so it makes sense after goblin she felt her self-esteem collapsed more than ever.

in my opinion it's better she is being low key like these days bcoz they are such a hot topic among fans after TKEM. gosh did you see how much clickbaits about them on youtube? lmao. whatever she's gonna post on sns it will be linked with LMH whom now is gaining huge of attention from media and fans. i know once she said something like 'fans are scary' but if they do have that feeling better they give it a chance and live their present to the fullest like she said on swoon. i believe she is a fighter for her loved ones, so if LMH is able to convince her about his feelings and everything's gonna be alright i believe she will do anything for him and their relationship.

same like you all here i miss these two. waiting for SBS drama awards is way too long lol. let's hope there will be something from tkem related or whatever event that makes these two can meet up in public and feed our longing for them.

• Like 4
  • Love 18
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, TDeas said:

:wub: Remind again Cinggu, Not only MYMent reacted n did it notice, it also got a like response from her boss n her manager, I believe the peoples around them sincerely prayed :innocent:, it was like I am getting an Epiphany... :allgoodlol:

To keep sail . Wishing :heart:

Still no denial . . . (O simiya oo oooo -LadyNoah :rolleyes:)

@TDeas please edit your post by removing the image quoted. We want to be in compliant with soompi’s rules. Thank you. Peace.

• Like 7

I just hope they can do fan service and do a shoot again even if it’s just a promo shoot! I think the response of Korean netizens had to do with this as well (lack of wrapping party/ more promo) , as the drama wasn’t as well received plus they complained about KGE visuals when international viewers don’t see anything wrong at all. They forget that the world view beauty differently. If only they considered international audience, they didn’t realize that most people who watch Netflix “binge watch” and watch it in one go and wait for the series to finish before they start watching. People watch “On Demand” now as people live busy lives, multitasking and would rather watch at their own pace and not on the traditional “viewing time”. Viewing habits have changed since Netflix (being the disruptive game changer for entertainment) and they haven’t considered this change but still rely on the traditional format of tools in measuring the success of the drama. 

• Like 11

Rules are killing the vibe here but hey whatever..not that I know to put them in but too scared to quote on anything. Just coming in to say hello to everyone and I’m still shipping our couple...just getting tad busy in my parallel world aka reality:crybaby:

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5

4 hours ago, Cara said:

i don't know girls if you ever heard about this but i got it from her long time fan..

it also had something to do with her public relationship with her ex back then, which the rumor said it was used as a media play by the former agency (she and the ex were labelmates). when she was in buzz for being casted in Goblin, all of a sudden the agency (she just signed an exclusive contract on August 16) confirmed their relationship on August 24, which the timing was a day before Detour's premiere on August 25 and all old pics were taken on May resurfaced. hence after the broke up she ended the contract with them. i think for an exclusive contract it's supposed to be about two year at least.. and later she joined BH ent in July 2017 and took sunset in my hometown. looking at the amount of pressure she got from public while she was doing goblin and post-drama (tho the drama was a mega-hit) was indeed too much for a young girl in k-showbiz, so it makes sense after goblin she felt her self-esteem collapsed more than ever.

in my opinion it's better she is being low key like these days bcoz they are such a hot topic among fans after TKEM. gosh did you see how much clickbaits about them on youtube? lmao. whatever she's gonna post on sns it will be linked with LMH whom now is gaining huge of attention from media and fans. i know once she said something like 'fans are scary' but if they do have that feeling better they give it a chance and live their present to the fullest like she said on swoon. i believe she is a fighter for her loved ones, so if LMH is able to convince her about his feelings and everything's gonna be alright i believe she will do anything for him and their relationship.

same like you all here i miss these two. waiting for SBS drama awards is way too long lol. let's hope there will be something from tkem related or whatever event that makes these two can meet up in public and feed our longing for them.

Hi Cinggu, 

I believe we are here come w/ similar thought that Mrs. Sunshine and Mr. Giddy fall in love to each other. N we observed , Everything's detail from all aspects.

Like Me suddenly have psychology expertise ... Just from research :w00t: 

Though falling in love is an easy experience to detect because every human is.

Anyway I read some articles from Arjenian (KGE Fans ID) who already support her since  her debut on 2012. Me just know her since 3 years ago, 

It said "don't be surprised for what GE did today, u know she has been Quiet for more than a week now" not posting anything on her ig. 

That's KGE , she is a kind of person who refused a glitter of artist world, and doesn't like if people try to exaggerate everything about her. Especially her personal life, and she will be back after the situation calm down a bit.

No wonder she is today.

About her past with SHK and Goblin things, she took a holiday to USA more then 2mts I guess for healing process, what I saw is her sensitivity, speaks more than her braves and down her self confidence that time. (Theres an article about that, telling how she struggle faced d situation). - 

If soompi rule not change I may post d articles,  since I'm not get used for "embedded thing" sorry I'm getting confused :crazy: poor me . It's like I'm a new journalist now. (My Visual is broken) .. PEACE

(I like this forum coz what I saw is we are here more mature pointing something , I'm not expert in use slank words or idioms ).. :nonono:

Try  understand GE , I may calm a bit , waiting n keep wishing :crazily:

• Like 12
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, goldenashes97 said:

Chingu, I can't help but notice your username...

Omg. Did I get caught spying on BinKyo thread? Is that why they're sending you to spy on MinEun..!?!? 

First thing I thought when I saw the username was 'Wuuuuuu bustedddd!' 

:Megalol:

Moral of the story is the forum is a huge pool of research resource and you shouldnt use realthreadnames when mentioning your research on other threads

• LOL 8

3 hours ago, Kdramatic said:

Hope you ladies have been well through this drought...

About WDH enlisting - I thought he was going to be the lead in an upcoming drama?

In my delulu mind I can just imagine WDH having talking to LMH:

WDH: Hyung, I need some advice... I was going to enlist after filming of TKEM ended but I’ve been offered a lead role in an upcoming drama. Of course, I would need to delay my enlistment if I decide to take the role. What should I do? :weary:

LMH: Hrmm... That’s a tough decision. You’re career is at a high right now after TKEM. You’ll be sure to get lots of offers until you actually enlist. So if you delay you’re enlistment, you’ll make a lot of money before you go. If you enlist now, you’ll be back in time to be my groomsmen when KGE and I get married... :smirk:

WDH: ...:flushed:... I guess I’m enlisting now. :approves:

Hahahahahahahaha It’s been so dry I’m going crazy :crazily:

Since He become LMH bestie, 

He learnt n "copying "His "Pyeha"

After Military service end, he will get a new role, find a new love n become Hits and "Hot" :glasses:

The Power of PYEHA :approves:

5 hours ago, Kaydeelee said:

@TDeas please edit your post by removing the image quoted. We want to be in compliant with soompi’s rules. Thank you. Peace.

Oooo I got confused again, which Pict. Chinggu :huh: ?

Didn't we get an automatically warn/notification if we did something wrong from d admin ???

From my previous post, they did closed it. If it found wrong

:nonono:

• LOL 12

Hi RCLs,

Just dropping by to wish everyone a great day. We are, no doubt, in drought season in terms of crumbs but himnaejuseyo! Beautiful things are surely coming our way. We just have to patiently wait for uri couple. No news is good news!:allgoodlol:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Oooo I got confused again, which Pict. Chinggu :huh: ?

Didn't we get an automatically warn/notification if we did something wrong from d admin ???

From my previous post, they did closed it. If it found wrong

You can keep checking the response from the quote by backtracking with the arrows.

kMPVwHG.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

21 minutes ago, Lmhxkgearethebest said:

But somehow i could not find her bro's insta id liking that video? Is this valid or her bro unlike the video afterwards?

Kimdh8816~ try to follow the account and you'll see :kiss_wink:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

First thing I thought when I saw the username was 'Wuuuuuu bustedddd!' 

:Megalol:

Moral of the story is the forum is a huge pool of research resource and you shouldnt use realthreadnames when mentioning your research on other threads

But..but... It's not like I badmouthed them or something.... I only spoke the truth. It's all sunshine in that thread. Unless SJK is brought up, that is. Forgive meeeeeeeehhhhh:crybaby:

• LOL 9