[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

33 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

read this too! The stars chose the promotion formats themselves... um... Mr Giddy seems to know that he is always a bit too obvious... LOL. He still slipped out details though... :w00t:

Umm i was suspicious of this earlier on when no content coming out..i suspect they get to choose and why our couple not choose couple content? The only reason i can think of is they cannot hide their obvious interactions especially if you leave them to their own..hard to be professional yet being so attracted to each other..case in point..netflix th..eventhough 5 of them were in the same studio, but for this segment just separating the table they sitting on and shoot them in separate frames you can see as mr obvious is being his natural self just honestly showing himself and our ms sunshine trying her best to be professional until it was kinda uncomfortable for her she had to give our poor mr giddy a lil cold shoulder at times..

Cant say kge is not comfortable to do couple content or swoon type content because she did it before and was so professional and calm.

So i can't think of any other reason hmph!

Edit: yes i agree w nippy i dont buy their explanation for not releasing bts photoshoot though :angry:

• Like 11
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Very interesting but I don’t buy it. You mean you allow the stars the Creative input to how they want to do the shoot? I really don’t buy their explanation. They could have filmed something when they were taking the photos of KGE resting her head on his lap. This is just their excuse. 

They are just lucky that the show promotes itself...with so little promotion. 

I believe they have it, along with the rest of unreleased photos.

I'm not sure how it worked tho. Did they need official agreement from agencies/stars on which photos to release? if that's the case then their argument is valid. However it still feels weird to me because TKEM was a big project, yet they didn't get the promotion they deserve.

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

34 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

my lungs aint as calm as your CALMS, just fyi.

that's too funny im seriously in stitches halp :headbang:

ITS THE TRUTH I SWEAR IM NOT MAKING THINGS UP

13 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Now it piqued my interest i'd like to visit the thread (for research purpose), lol :lol::lol::lol:

Are you SJK fan? If you are, its best if you dont visit that thread. They do a lot of imaginary SJK-stabbing there.:lol:

Aaah, right! Now I remember. The only time when they ARE NOT CALM is when they talk about SJK and how he hurt Kyo.:tears:

Gosh. Look at me. I know everything already. I may as well be the leader in that thread.

:joy::joy:

• LOL 10

On 6/22/2020 at 4:41 AM, stroppyse said:

WARNING

Please follow the rules of this forum. This is being posted to this forum because of 2 issues at this time, though all of the rules of the forum should be followed.

1. Quoting images are forbidden.

Please delete the image from the quoted material if you want to quote an entire post. Or we would advise just quoting the non-image section of a post that you want to comment on. In order to quote just a section of a post, highlight the text that you want to quote. When you highlight it, a pop-up box titled "Quote Selection" will come up. Click on that pop-up, and just the section that you want to quote will be copied into the editor beneath the page.

2. Discussion of any couples, partners, or pairings other Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun on this thread is considered off-topic and will be removed.

If you would like to review the rules for this forum:

And the rules for the overall Soompi Forums:

Please be aware that continued violations will result in personal penalties to members and possibly this thread.

We hope that everyone will continue to support this ship in a fun and respectful manner. Any questions, please let me or any of the other Shippers Paradise moderators know.

@angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart

@Prerna Please refer to the above. It is in addition to embed IG. 

• Thanks 4

7 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Very interesting but I don’t buy it. You mean you allow the stars the Creative input to how they want to do the shoot? I really don’t buy their explanation. They could have filmed something when they were taking the photos of KGE resting her head on his lap. This is just their excuse. 

I don’t buy it either. It’s just their excuse for not filming enough content for TKEM cast. Well, if it’s really true, maybe MYM ent has made it very difficult for the swoon to shoot a content. I notice that his agency is  actually very strict? Maybe because he’s the only money maker there hahaha 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I believe they have it, along with the rest of unreleased photos.

I'm not sure how it worked tho. Did they need official agreement from agencies/stars on which photos to release? if that's the case then their argument is valid. However it still feels weird to me because TKEM was a big project, yet they didn't get the promotion they deserve.

yes... they must have that behind the scene of their photoshoot.. 

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, nippy2002 said:

Agreeeeeee... Im just relieving my shipper heart thinking it will be too obvious if they release bts for our couple photoshoot. :crybaby:

Im still cannot believe how minimal swoon content for our couple. I mean there was actually NOTHING tht involve only two of them. I was kinda expecting the amount to be the same like BinJin:bawling:

The only thing that can comfort me now, is their dating + wedding news. :winkx:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

1 hour ago, goldenashes97 said:

Umm....... more than ten?:lol::lol::lol: Not really, no. Our thread has been kinda dry lately so Ive been going to other shippers thread. Only for research, ofc. I am not a fan of both HB and SHK, but the people on that shipper thread somehow convinced me that they are back together, lol. Have I told yall that people over there are really calm? When I say really calm, I mean REALLY REALLY CALM.

A crumb appears? Calm.

A crumb doesnt appear? Calm.

One time, a BinJin shipper went to that thread and bombarded them with angry emojis. Wanna know their reaction? CALM.

I am amazed is all.

Reading this makes me feel calm.

Really really calm.  Like zen calmmmmmm.

Unless the xfactor appears. Bhahahaa

• LOL 12

These days I've been in a reality check mode. Good thing here we have some who can be delulu and those who can give a rational assumption so tho our delusion might get crushed, one thing for sure we all have the same heart: MinEun is going to be sailing sooner or later. 

Kay, I forget alre what I want to add lol ah yes, I mean The Swoon said they don't have any more content? How about the behind the scenes of the photoshoot? Do they mean that they don't even shoot the BTS and just take pictures??? :kicks:

Right, btw I start to watch KGE films and I watched Eungyo ytd and quite surprised.... wow is that even real?? it has a really visual adult scene there. Next film I am going to watch is Canola!

Do you think LMH watch all KGE films?? :ph34r:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Reading this makes me feel calm.

Really really calm.  Like zen calmmmmmm.

Unless the xfactor appears. Bhahahaa

KGE yes! 

X factor no!

:poledance:

Spoiler

I went to LMHxSuzana shipper thread last week (closed now), and they were kinda hardcore. Mostly consisted of Suzana's fans tho.

• LOL 9

10 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Reveal hidden contents

But why did the thread close though?

Look at you asking the important question. Priorities.

:approves:

Spoiler

Probably bcs they broke up and nobody really posted there anymore. It only has like 50 pages. The last post was like from 2018 if I'm not mistaken. 

Whew. My brain is full of useless details.

:crybaby:

• LOL 13

4 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Look at you asking the important question. Priorities.

Reveal hidden contents

Probably bcs they broke up and nobody really posted there anymore. It only has like 50 pages. The last post was like from 2018 if I'm not mistaken. 

Of course I know my priorities! Hahahhahq

It's not so useless now.  This is like knowledge transfer. But the opposite.

:Megalol:

• LOL 10

25 minutes ago, goldenashes97 said:

Reveal hidden contents

:crybaby:

are you sure you're not my half?

we basically and obviously share the same kind of brain, or ours are simply manufactured in the same company?

:happydance: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 13