[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 minute ago, AquariusMY said:

We spent pages and pages being really delusional about shipping LMH and KGE with other people (and items and animals) because we are totally trying to soften the blow of heart breaks if this Royal Ship sinks??? Noooo, this cannot sink. Now I really hope I don't see any official statements denying their relationship and telling us they are just very good co-workers. 

But I have faith in all of us. We all cannot be blind together, right? If a small handful of us are delusional, then it is questionable. However, if the many of us here and elsewhere are equally having same thoughts and opinions, there must be some truth in this whole ship. We said before, even the blind can see what is happening with LMH. And we can see KGE is lowering her barriers and reciprocating. She likes kissing him and she opened her mouth to welcome his tongue! We must admit she led him on and he has reached a stage of no turning back. She refused to call him oppa because she is practising the art of luring. She uses her eyes to flirt with him. I mean, to us they are just her eyes, but to him, these are special eyes he praised in a press con! 

Perhaps we are reading too much into IG posts and what not. Maybe there really is no meaning to their posts. I don't know much but I do know they REALLY enjoyed acting together, he laughs too much with her, he is very attracted to her. And if he wants to have a gf, this is his chance to pursue!!!

Gosh, what is a quick way for us to just send him a direct message to tell him to stop wasting his and KGE's time and just go for it. Is there a way to just tell him that? He is also wasting the universe's time. Our lives go on, but we are still a little stuck.

IG posts are superficial fun however we can't deny LMH actions and behaviours towards KGE in interviews, bts and fancam... Actions speak louder than words... :D

Conclusion: our ship is safe!! :heart:

• Like 6
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2

5 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Gosh, what is a quick way for us to just send him a direct message to tell him to stop wasting his and KGE's time and just go for it. Is there a way to just tell him that? He is also wasting the universe's time. Our lives go on, but we are still a little stuck.

I hope min ho is reading this 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Woooowww!whats been happenin’....relax relax..we have tomorrow for our watch party right? Don’t think he will post any today..he gave us 2 the other day, right? . perhaps he will give us 2 for tmrw as well(pray harder!!) 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 2

48 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

This is sadly what turns me off shipping aggresively, All these obsessive fan girls are draining. It shouldn't bother a fangirl if her bias is being shipped with a girl he likes especially when he makes it pretty obvious, its only if there is an ulterior motive, what's with all the silly emoji and acting like she actually knows him more than the shipper when she actually doesn't know him at all. These are the same fan girl who make perverted tweet drolling over him and some even claim he gaze makes them pregnant.

I wont lie that I have thought about it so many times that KGE should reject LMH and actually publish a no dating disclaimer to capzise the ship, but then I really felt bad for LMH...

This are the kind of fan girls who will troll KGE for daring to capture the heart of their oppa and the reason why so many beautiful relationships in entertainment have broken because it becomes emotionally draining and snuffs life out of a relationship when a girl is continually bashed for daring to date a handsome idol actor. She has been through enough during the Gong yoo Goblin saga. 

So frankly speaking This is my first time shipping someone,,,,after I read all this I realised that it is such a burden for these celebs to live a normal life.....

these kinda lunatic fan base I have never seen anywhere ....I am from INDIA and we have celebs like shah rukh khan and Salman Khan here who are known world over but I have never seen such kinda mad fans who can fight for there idols.....

whats with all that richard simmons he is my oppa and He is my husband,,,gals come out of your adolescences and grow up,,,,

they are someone who are far from your reach.....you can learn some values and hardship from them,,,,I dunno why South Korean male celebs go through all this richard simmons......maybe one of the reasons is they have a huge (young girls) as there fan base but seriously after reading such malevolent comments I feel it’s better for KGE to think it through before committing (I know she is strong and courageous but there has to be a limit for enduring such kinda Bolt in life) she has already been through hell with all the backlash already  god knows wht this hallyu status will get her if she plans to be with LMH....

I feel if they have feelings for eachother they should just declare it openly so that everyone can keep there effing mouth shut forever...:..:sweatingbullets:

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

That fan on Twitter who said that the pictures are private and solely only for Minoz, well I might quite understand it a little. Perhaps, MYM posted the pics inside the fancafe and the rules are usually it is prohibited to post the pictures outside the fancafe, that's why she is bewildered by the shippers reacting it as cryptic or something. 

But for me, when the management post content for fans in private fancafe or sumthing like that, it is impossible it doesn't go out at some point. I know bc I join Super Junior private chat room and there is rule to keep all the contents inside the chat. But some fans still share it on their socmed, and most of the time it is known by the mngmnt they will suspend the acc and even the members itself reprimand the fans.

My point is, sometimes fans might feel exclusive bc their idol sends contents "exclusively" to them, but then if the management doesn't do anything seeing the fans share it outside the fancafe, why should they blame other fans who doesn't know and find it somewhere in the internet? 

Also, LMH posted it on his personal IG and edited to B/W,it doesn't have MYM logo as well. So who knows what his real intention by posting it?? 

it's alrd subjective when he posted in on his personal IG and his intention might be different from what they got inside the fancafe. It's the same like when Heechul posts sumthin inside the private chats with fans, but then he posts it as well on IG. By posting it on public socmed, I know it has already different meaning and intention. 

• Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 9

10 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So frankly speaking This is my first time shipping someone,,,,after I read all this I realised that it is such a burden for these celebs to live a normal life.....

these kinda lunatic fan base I have never seen anywhere ....I am from INDIA and we have celebs like shah rukh khan and Salman Khan here who are known world over but I have never seen such kinda mad fans who can fight for there idols.....

whats with all that richard simmons he is my oppa and He is my husband,,,gals come out of your adolescences and grow up,,,,

they are someone who are far from your reach.....you can learn some values and hardship from them,,,,I dunno why South Korean male celebs go through all this richard simmons......maybe one of the reasons is they have a huge (young girls) as there fan base but seriously after reading such malevolent comments I feel it’s better for KGE to think it through before committing (I know she is strong and courageous but there has to be a limit for enduring such kinda Bolt in life) she has already been through hell with all the backlash already  god knows wht this hallyu status will get her if she plans to be with LMH....

I feel if they have feelings for eachother they should just declare it openly so that everyone can keep there effing mouth shut forever...:..:sweatingbullets:

That sleepy tinker who spoke s*it is also an Indian bro. I agree indians are less toxic when it comes to bollywood but you see such toxic obsessive male lead fans in tellywood who think they're born to marry the male lead. Some are born with such traits I guess

• LOL 5

38 minutes ago, mychoiyoung said:

Talk about women empowerment. Like you, I live it. I dare say, I even personify it. I head a company with a male dominated board. Widowed really early and have raised my kids on my own while going up the career ladder where I was usually the lone woman in the management team. It was not easy but I did it.  So from where I come from, I fully support women all the time. But I do not deal with gender when it comes to people, family & friends. Always talent, integrity & personal persuasions.

So I fully appreciate those who work hard, pursue their dreams, good at what they do, overcome adversities, share their blessings and make things better for others.  These are traits I see in LMH, that's why I became a fan.

And now I am a KGE fan. I like what I learned from her interviews. I like her choices when it comes to her career. She is fearless and admirable and beautiful.

Being an empowered woman does not invalidate her need for a partner, if that is what the woman chooses.

Ironic that for months we have racked our brains for all kinds of theories in the main thread for TKEM. We share great ideas, sometimes wild ones, sometimes outlandish.  But we have always been respectful. It has been fun here & there.  Lo & behold we get to be insulted by a troll in our shipper's thread over what exactly? It is so ridiculous, it is not even funny. And we know that when name-calling begins, it is downhill from hereon.I suggest we just ignore her & not stoop to her level.

That's all. Please carry on mates :)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts @mychoiyoung. It's really the tenacity of both to overcome personal adversities and still make sure that they give their best in their craft that make them stars to really admire.  I love that you mentioned how empowered women in this case KGE,  SHOULDN'T feel that they need to prove anything for their choices most especially when it comes to finding love. 

Yes,  let's all continue to be respectful here.  There's a reason why we belong to the royal court ladies. :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2

Update from this part of the ship: I've turned the shipping restlessness into cinnamon rolls.

I'm glad everyone is mostly calm and collected.  There are only two person who can rock this ship and we should either ignore the negative buzz or report it (if required).  I do hope none of my kids will do these crazy stuff over actors/actresses/singer/whatever cos imma gonna flip if they do and they will never hear the end of it.

• LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

46 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

we shippers also admit that we are in delulu most of times, but we do it for fun... YOU KNOW, FOR FUN..  at first, i was also “meeh... dating someone like LMH will be a big challenge for KGE.. better she focuses on her career” but then i realize life is too short.. KGE can do whatever she wants to do.. so does LMH.. so, while i can enjoy this, i will.. Even if they dont end up together, honestly it’s totally FINNNNEEEEEEEE with us... we might be sad for a while.. but KGE n LMH will still have place in our heart.. We thank them for showing us the beauty of meeting with someone you click with, even if He or she is not your soulmate..

life is full of surprises.. even if something is not meant to be, doesnt mean it’s not beautiful and memorable.. 

BUT SERIOUSLY HOW I REALLY WISH OUR COUPLE WILL DATE PUBLICLY TO GIVE THESE STUPID FANGIRLS A BIG MF SLAP ON THEIR FACES.. 

@MinGoLove all your words in bold are gold.  Yes to all!

So, let's hear it from KGE as she dishes out dating advice.  *cough* listen to yourself wont you *cough*

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5

photo587892.jpgThis gal can turn into a chic if she wants to. Any man will be lucky to have her. She can give barbie doll a serious competition. I wish a certain someone will realize how lucky he can be :P

Disclaimer: Sorry if another handsome actor is right behind her. I just love this picture of her. They are just friends anyway and I mean no harm. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1

Ok, this is from the same twitter account.  This may be the reason why it's been taking forever for LMH to post. :lol:

It's all about reciprocity.  She posts,  you post.  lol.

LMH, if you aren't posting tonight, you better make sure you give us a whole loaf tomorrow.  :smirk:

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, kdramakitten said:

Ok, this is from the same twitter account.  This may be the reason why it's been taking forever for LMH to post. :lol:

It's all about reciprocity.  She posts,  you post.  lol.

LMH, if you aren't posting tonight, you better make sure you give us a whole loaf tomorrow.  :smirk:

Speechless I really loved the whole vibe u gave us ......minhoshiiii I am waiting for a whole loaf.....jaebal.....

• LOL 8