[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

regarding that beach fancam. i feel certain that it had been discussed here since it's been around for quite a while, but there's something that doesnt sit well with me up to this day. why did the camera shift to the left in that exact moment KGE grabbed him by his collar and came back straight to the objects after that? i reckoned it didnt last longer than 2 seconds yet they still mattered, 2 seconds matter! i guessed it was bcs of the handheld was unstable due to the wind or anything else, but i didnt catch any problem with the shoot before and after the shift. was it too personal to be documented?

my curiosity hasnt died down since.   

Me too..all the fancams are too suspicious like they get cut off at the most imp time

• Like 1
  • Insightful 5
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

regarding that beach fancam. i feel certain that it had been discussed here since it's been around for quite a while, but there's something that doesnt sit well with me up to this day. why did the camera shift to the left in that exact moment KGE grabbed him by his collar and came back straight to the objects after that? i reckoned it didnt last longer than 2 seconds yet they still mattered, 2 seconds matter! i guessed it was bcs of the handheld was unstable due to the wind or anything else, but i didnt catch any problem with the shoot before and after the shift. was it too personal to be documented?

We don't know for sure whose fan that person is. Like the one during the fall leaves, we know for sure it was a LMH fan who recorded that but for the beach one we don't know. Maybe the fan saw something he/she didn't wish to film like personal kiss? ^_^ 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Insightful 1

17 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

I think it got cut off because she thought she was going to get caught filming. I believe the one of the props guys to the left of them slightly turns his head. The fan was probably scared she'd get yelled at or something.

• Insightful 9

4 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Gotta slow down, I just sent my client a "I want season 2" message. lol

ROFL. I want hug everyone who's commenting there. It's not even an hour and already more than 200 comments.. at this rate that will be the post with most comments on swoon ig

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

Today this thread moves so fast! But it's always fun to read all of you! 

I don't know what will I do after the last ep tomorrow but let's keep the faith. Hope we still get some crumbs from their future projects like perhaps mentioning each other at interview or sumthin like that or even sending coffee truck or even better sudden announcement of marriage lol

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, extrodinairey said:

I think someome from MYM is really here, now they really have a keychain :w00t:

*cough* someone mentioned a LMH standee before.  You should have that, too *cough*

*cough* how about couple pajama sets like the one in episode 12? his (in brown) and hers (in blue) *cough*

"Advert slogan:  "For those nights that playing conservative might be the hottest thing you can do." :smirk:

• LOL 10

19 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

We don't know for sure whose fan that person is. Like the one during the fall leaves, we know for sure it was a LMH fan who recorded that but for the beach one we don't know. Maybe the fan saw something he/she didn't wish to film like personal kiss? ^_^ 

my dirty mind clicks rightaway with this one but i dont think there was a kiss happening. still is a mystery. 

• LOL 4

8 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I think it got cut off because she thought she was going to get caught filming. I believe the one of the props guys to the left of them slightly turns his head. The fan was probably scared she'd get yelled at or something.

oohh it's plausible!

• Like 6