[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Good morning shippers! And to shippers only! Loljk! I've backread and have seen that we were infected last night?! Lol. But anyways, moving on... we are down to the last episode today! Is it sinking it yet?! Is it? Is it? Last episode today! HUHUHU! 

Gonna miss waiting for Fridays and Saturdays, bts, lovestagram posts and everything. 

Are we also getting content from the swoon today? Or just stop with this reverie and just move on from getting content from the swoon?! 

But right now, I feel anxious for today's happenings. I'm expecting posts from the two (maybe a selfie?!), a bts (a longer bts please?) and a happy ending for tkem. *claiming it* *crossed fingers* *delusional, not*

TGIF! Busy dayyyy for us lol and maybe reaching 500 pages or more today wooooo 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, Lara2020 said:

I just want to rewatch their hugs, over and over again. These hugs made me want to ship them .... They make me cry, like nobody's business! 

Hi I've been a lurker here for a long time but never posted anything. And yes their hugs are the best I've ever seen in a k-drama. I love their hugs and holding hands:love:

• Like 4
  • Love 11

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR  THE LAST EPISODE?! 

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! 

IT'S TKEM DAY!

I HONESTLY KEEP UP WITH YOUR UPDATES BUT I MADE SURE I FOLLOWED ALL ROYAL COURT LADIES ACCOUNT IN IG AND TWITTER. 

LET'S HUG EACH OTHER AND STAY STRONG FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE. 

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS. HELP ME KEEP MY SANITY INTACT.

P.S. IM WATCHING EPISODE 1-15 TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR TONIGHT HUHUHU 

• Like 1
  • Sad 6
  • Love 7

21 minutes ago, fanfromsoutheastasia said:

ARE YOU ALL READY FOR  THE LAST EPISODE?! 

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY! 

IT'S TKEM DAY!

I HONESTLY KEEP UP WITH YOUR UPDATES BUT I MADE SURE I FOLLOWED ALL ROYAL COURT LADIES ACCOUNT IN IG AND TWITTER. 

LET'S HUG EACH OTHER AND STAY STRONG FOR TONIGHT'S EPISODE. 

I'M NOT READY FOR THIS. HELP ME KEEP MY SANITY INTACT.

P.S. IM WATCHING EPISODE 1-15 TO PREPARE MYSELF FOR TONIGHT HUHUHU 

I don't know what to feel. I don't want TKEM to end. Ottokei?! :bawling:

• Sad 7

15 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Welcome @Amy323! I agree, their hugs are the best. :wub:

@fanfromsoutheastasia I wonder if they'll wait until Monday to give us the BTS for the last episode. 

I hope they release it sooner. Even interviews are limited. I think I watched like a thousand times their interviews. It's too hard to handle the drought. I will surely miss our couple!

7 minutes ago, Lara2020 said:

I don't know what to feel. I don't want TKEM to end. Ottokei?! :bawling:

Same here love. I so feel you! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4
  • LOL 1

52 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Welcome @Amy323! I agree, their hugs are the best. :wub:

@fanfromsoutheastasia I wonder if they'll wait until Monday to give us the BTS for the last episode. 

@koreaboooo it doesnt matter really if they release the one last BTS on either monday or tuesday as scheduled, as long as they give us one. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Today is D-day ladies.

I was expecting a post from LMH from IG but I guess not. Is he preparing us for what’s to come on the episode tonight?? :bawling:

So I’m half way thru with CITT. KGE’s hugs and interactions feel different than what I’m seeing in TKEM.  I got the same vibe in Goblin as in CITT. Has she just improved her acting or am I not being overly delusional when I say that her and LMH really do hit it off. Their chemistry is through the ROOF! B)

Also Pyeha, please post something on IG. It’s driving us RC Ladies a little insane :w00t:

• Like 2
  • LOL 13