[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

45 minutes ago, inbetween0and1 said:

But you know, KGE is both a fire and an ocean to him. Look how she always made him in tension :naughty:

It means that you'll get both, LMH. Such a lucky man you are

True, however fire lights instantly but sadly dies quickly just as it started  :grimace: OCEAN has it all: low tide, high tide, calm & still at times depending on the season or waves that would turn into tsunami when storm hits but above all oceans self heals (renews itself) so that’s the quality he looks for in future eternal Queen :kiss_wink:

• Love 11

4 hours ago, Prerna said:

just check this guys they are all next level.....the verbal fight is so amazing I am rofl right now.....

Sorry KGE from the bottom of my heart minoshii can never be only your OPPA.....there are already many pouncing on him.....

and sorry to to say the haters are real deal man they can get on your nerves....

I don't know anything about shipping. I have been watching kdramas but this is the first time I shipping main leads.bcoz I accidentally seeing their presscon that's cought my attention I felt like there's something.

And I have two question if these photos are delicates to his fans then ok.

1.There are 4 photos why he choose this pose and black & White theme

2.why he don't choose another photo with colour & another poses

Sorry my bad English

Edited by kunju kunju
  • Like 5
  • LOL 5

Wow ladies we really are inching closer to 400 and LMH still stuck in limbo. :sweatingbullets:

Are we talking about KGE's fashion now? :lol:

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

Such a stunner, Ms. Sunshine :heart:

Since we saw her all dressed up, let me pick my favorite looks; no. 3, 6, 7 and 8

Agree with your choices. Nowadays she wear more boxy suit skirts/dress for these things like the 53rd baeksang and during the TKEM press conference. 

Also with Netflix responses, I feel like they're just respond that way to keep people on their toes and keep subscribing to them. If they do have a season 2 we may have to wait maybe more than a year since WDH is taking a new drama soon and he will have to go for his military service soon as well. Not sure how I'll feel if they use different cast for season 2. 

• Like 7
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Wow ladies we really are inching closer to 400 and LMH still stuck in limbo. :sweatingbullets:

Are we talking about KGE's fashion now? :lol:

Agree with your choices. Nowadays she wear more boxy suit skirts/dress for these things like the 53rd baeksang and during the TKEM press conference. 

Also with Netflix responses, I feel like they're just respond that way keep people on their toes and keep subscribing to them. If they do have a season 2 we may have to wait maybe more than a year since WDH is taking a new drama soon and he will have to go for his military service soon as well. Not sure how I'll feel if they use different cast for season 2. 

Maybe that's why they gonna kill Yeong charecter? But eun sup should be alive. What if both die? Haha I'll go jump off a cliff. Simple. 

• LOL 5

20 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

No the king was produced by Netflix 

TKEM wasn't produced by Netflix. It was produced by Studio Dragon. The reason why it's called Netflix Original is because other streaming services won't be able to stream it. They bought that right, so right now only SBS and Netflix can stream it. SBS uses wavve to stream the show in Korea but for other countries they will have to watch it on Netflix or some people use illegal sites to watch it.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

TKEM isn't produced by Netflix. It's produced by Studio Dragon. The reason why it's called Netflix Original is because other streaming services won't be able to stream it. They bought that right, so right now only SBS and Netflix can stream it. SBS uses wavve to stream the show in Korea but for other countries they will have to watch it on Netflix or some people use illegal sites to watch it.

Ohh thanks for clearing that up.. but I thought other websites show the king like dramacool for example 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, Dreaaaa_ said:

Ohh thanks for clearing that up.. but I thought other websites show the king like dramacool for example 

They're not legal sites. They take the streaming from SBS and are fan translated. That's why most of their sites have ads if you don't use an ad blocker.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

They're not legal sites. They take the streaming from SBS and are fan translated. That's why most of their sites have ads if you don't use an ad blocker.

Oohhh Got it now thanksss:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Love 1