[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

Now my biggest question to my fellow rCL is that once it gets over tomm how the hell are we going to survive in this thread......

Its my 1st time shipping so I am lame about it can someone throw some light for me ....:it’s like I hope it doesn’t die off after some time like how will we remove deets and all.....are we going to rely only on there IG....,I am feeling a kind of sadness aneurysm right now going through my spine...:JABEL tell me like I would love to enjoy my this time with you all and make my work/family Balance off finally and attain my peace...:

I hear you! Same sentiment here! 

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, effyisme said:

New theory :D hail all Twitterians :D

cr owner 

This had me in splits .......how can they be so adventurous in such a short span of time it’s like there brains work at lighting speed......

20 minutes ago, MissSuperCyan said:

Gotta slow down, I just sent my client a "I want season 2" message. lol

Babes I hope your client is not getting all hooked up with wht season you are taking about?????

hail all clients to bare with our rendezvous.......

• LOL 7

12 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

Even fancams need people working at different angles. ^_^

if fancams can bring money. ill take you to korea, we're camping at the sites, taking any crumbs from different corners just to get the best shots. compiling it into a video, selling em, and we'd be rich by now. 

• LOL 9

On 6/10/2020 at 12:08 PM, koreaboooo said:

Will it look better than WDH's face photoshopped on KGE's face cause that was a thing of nightmares. :lol:

Then we countermeasure it by photoshopped WDH face on LMH face to balance everything. Or else the yoyo kids would be angry. 

• LOL 4

just check this guys they are all next level.....the verbal fight is so amazing I am rofl right now.....

Sorry KGE from the bottom of my heart minoshii can never be only your OPPA.....there are already many pouncing on him.....

and sorry to to say the haters are real deal man they can get on your nerves....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, makshimus' mane said:

regarding that beach fancam. i feel certain that it had been discussed here since it's been around for quite a while, but there's something that doesnt sit well with me up to this day. why did the camera shift to the left in that exact moment KGE grabbed him by his collar and came back straight to the objects after that? i reckoned it didnt last longer than 2 seconds yet they still mattered, 2 seconds matter! i guessed it was bcs of the handheld was unstable due to the wind or anything else, but i didnt catch any problem with the shoot before and after the shift. was it too personal to be documented?

my curiosity hasnt died down since.   

I go with it being too personal to be documented.  I said what I said. :D

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

3 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Chingu, you are backtracking... just warning you, pages 378-384 are all about potential ships we’d jump on if this one sinks :lol:

“Excuse me” was my exact thought. Thank goodness the fellow court ladies here held me back because believe me, I would have gone berserk! 

I had to stop back tracking cos RL called.  just got back from prepping dinner & dinner and this thread blew up.  I thought there was an announcement already, LOL

The alternate shipping was fun though :) ok 7 pp to go and I hope no more trolls moving forward.

• LOL 7

54 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

I think it got cut off because she thought she was going to get caught filming. I believe the one of the props guys to the left of them slightly turns his head. The fan was probably scared she'd get yelled at or something.

I think this is the most reasonable one, if she got caught then probably we would never have this chance for grinning from ear-to-ear watching their lovey dovey beach scene :D

• Love 6

8 minutes ago, effyisme said:

Looted from our official IG :D LMH appears to be waiting for KGE here :P

I saw this fancam before and i noticed he dragged his chair nearer to kge's before sitting down lol

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 9