[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, Prerna said:

just check this guys they are all next level.....the verbal fight is so amazing I am rofl right now.....

Sorry KGE from the bottom of my heart minoshii can never be only your OPPA.....there are already many pouncing on him.....

and sorry to to say the haters are real deal man they can get on your nerves....

When in earlier pages I told Minho fans are getting on my nerves this was what I was talking about. This girl has to poke her nose in every Shipper post. She just can't mind her own business at all. Always coming up with "you don't know anything about Minho, I gave birth to him so I know him more than anyone else, he's the same with all his co-stars" omg irritating fools

• LOL 14

5 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I saw this fancam before and i noticed he dragged his chair nearer to kge's before sitting down lol

Is there a longer version of this fancam? It doesn't show him standing and then sitting?

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Well LMH did say if it's needed for filming he doesn't mind acting nude. KGE wouldn't either since she had done it before. :phew: Should we ask for an erotica film from them?

You ladies, since when this forum become naughty sex threads :sweatingbullets:, did i missed too much pages??? Hahahaha

• LOL 9

13 minutes ago, Prerna said:

just check this guys they are all next level.....the verbal fight is so amazing I am rofl right now.....

Sorry KGE from the bottom of my heart minoshii can never be only your OPPA.....there are already many pouncing on him.....

and sorry to to say the haters are real deal man they can get on your nerves....

This is sadly what turns me off shipping aggresively, All these obsessive fan girls are draining. It shouldn't bother a fangirl if her bias is being shipped with a girl he likes especially when he makes it pretty obvious, its only if there is an ulterior motive, what's with all the silly emoji and acting like she actually knows him more than the shipper when she actually doesn't know him at all. These are the same fan girl who make perverted tweet drolling over him and some even claim he gaze makes them pregnant.

I wont lie that I have thought about it so many times that KGE should reject LMH and actually publish a no dating disclaimer to capzise the ship, but then I really felt bad for LMH because its obvious he is being honest and sincere, and then from episode 13 it looked like she started to return his affection. 

This are the kind of fan girls who will troll KGE for daring to capture the heart of their oppa and the reason why so many beautiful relationships in entertainment have broken because it becomes emotionally draining and snuffs life out of a relationship when a girl is continually bashed for daring to date a handsome idol actor. She has been through enough during the Gong yoo Goblin saga. 

• Like 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 14
  • Love 5

22 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Is there a longer version of this fancam? It doesn't show him standing and then sitting?

This is a longer and seem more zoomed in..i saw a previous version further away..cant find that vid now..in that vid the angle seem like dragging nearer but not so much this angle heheheh

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, Lexiepedia said:

When in earlier pages I told Minho fans are getting on my nerves this was what I was talking about. This girl has to poke her nose in every Shipper post. She just can't mind her own business at all. Always coming up with "you don't know anything about Minho, I gave birth to him so I know him more than anyone else, he's the same with all his co-stars" omg irritating fools

7 minutes ago, Niki Idy said:

This is sadly what turns me off shipping aggresively, All these obsessive fan girls are draining. It shouldn't bother a fangirl if her bias is being shipped with a girl he likes especially when he makes it pretty obvious, its only if there is an ulterior motive, what's with all the silly emoji and acting like she actually knows him more than the shipper when she actually doesn't know him at all. These are the same fan girl who make perverted tweet drolling over him and some even claim he gaze makes them pregnant.

I wont lie that I have thought about it so many times that KGE should reject LMH and actually publish a no dating disclaimer to capzise the ship, but then I really felt bad for LMH because its obvious he is being honest and sincere, and then from episode 13 it looked like she started to return his affection. 

This are the kind of fan girls who will troll KGE for daring to capture the heart of their oppa and the reason why so many beautiful relationships in entertainment have broken because it becomes emotionally draining and snuffs life out of a relationship when a girl is continually bashed for daring to date a handsome idol actor. She has been through enough during the Gong yoo Goblin saga. 

Yo guys, I'm sad.

I am wholeheartedly into this ship, but it really breaks my heart knowing some fans are not mature enough to let go of their ego and to mind their own business. Or even if this shipping kinda thing is bothering them, can they try at least a bit nicer?

I found another tweet that really breaks my heart :

• Unamused 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, acyellowsc said:

Yo guys, I'm sad.

I am wholeheartedly into this ship, but it really breaks my heart knowing some fans are not mature enough to let go of their ego and to mind their own business. Or even if this shipping kinda thing is bothering them, can they try at least a bit nicer?

I believe these are the minority OIM (looted from one of our ladies here) group.... they have too much time on their hands and are super delusional... I doubt LMH even gets bothered by them... They are the ones that need to return to reality...

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, acyellowsc said:

Yo guys, I'm sad.

Can any Minoz confirm how recent those photos are and why Twitter Minoz are saying the photos are dedicated to them?

+ I honestly think we're starting to see both sides (Minoz and Arjenias) react to this ship. When IG posts dropped earlier this week I saw a lot of Arjenias getting irritated "stop making everything KGE does about LMH" etc. And quite frankly, I think KGE fans are very concerned about potential backlash, rightfully so. 

• Like 10
  • Insightful 1

This is so sweet..

I'm trying hard not to think tomorrow is the last ep for tkem. I'm ignoring - purposely - to look at unhappy post. But this is so beautiful that I just can't ignore.

Tho I know it's just a drama I really really want lee gon & tae eul to be together..

PS : so no ig post from him??? 

• Love 10

4 minutes ago, jy_cohh said:

Can any Minoz confirm how recent those photos are and why Twitter Minoz are saying the photos are dedicated to them?

+ I honestly think we're starting to see both sides (Minoz and Arjenias) react to this ship. When IG posts dropped earlier this week I saw a lot of Arjenias getting irritated "stop making everything KGE does about LMH" etc. And quite frankly, I think KGE fans are very concerned about potential backlash, rightfully so. 

This is my personal thoughts...

The coloured pictures have MYM at the bottom of the pictures however the pics that LMH posted doesn't... if it was indeed dedicated to his fans, it will be released via MYM with MYM logo on the pictures accompanied with a appropriate caption thanking fans or something like that however the pics LMH posted was edited to a different colour with no MYM logo.. 

Ultimately only LMH himself knows the truth so there is no point arguing over it... we as shippers will prefer to think it's to align with KGE but his fans can think otherwise so it's just subjective.. no one is right or wrong 

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 5