[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

2 hours ago, samantha12 said:

A lot of people are doubting LMH because he hasn’t had a direct answer whether the girl had spent the birthday in his place. I for sure don’t know the true reason he didn’t give a clear answer but there are points to consider regarding this piece of news.

2. Why did the girl choose to reply only one day after this incident and three denials from LMH within a day? If they are friends, wouldn’t that be weird that she doesn’t want to clear this up to support him? If they are a fling, and she is the attention seeker, she should have more evidence on hand and can release already. If there is nothing going on between them, this is the only thing she could do to promote herself.

4. in the supposed movie date, it is so clear that there was another man sitting next to LMH in the car, and that couldn’t be a two person date. It’s quite normal to catch a ride anyway. It just… means nothing, but dispatch made it look like a secret date. If dispatch had solid evidence, it didn’t have to conjure up such a “romantic” scene to make it real. What’s real would always be real. The fact that Dispatch needed to make up such a scene is because it didn’t have anything solid, and for the real relationship (talking about MinEun here), dispatch sadly and unfortunately had no photos (or there are secret deals that have made to protect it, I don’t know). Anyway, this “movie date” is fake, obviously.

Hey friends, its been a while. 

@samantha12yep the movie date doesn't bother me at all. There's no rule that you can't hang out with your friends of opposite sex just 'cos you are in a relationship. Its clear from the pic that they are with a group of friends and they didn't even sit together. Like so many people commented his outfit looks the same as the one he wore for Leeminho Film and which was uploaded on Insta way before July1. 

The thing that trouble me is the one you mentioned, that she spends time at his house and celebrated her birthday also at his house combining with the fact that he referred to her as an ' acquaintance' whereas she said they are 'close senior and junior'. If she indeed spend time at his house then she can't be just an acquaintance, they must be very close friends. Why the ambiguity? 

Again I don't get why it took her one whole day to deny it when he already did it in 30mns. Was it for clout? 

As for me, for now I choose to believe LMH. Ggone looks happy, cheerful and unbothered. She's busy filming CFs and dramas and photoshoots. Even after this rumored article she posted her new MarieClair photos in insta.  So I am guessing this didn't affect her at all. There may be 2 reasons:

1. She knows about this already

2. They(MinEun) were never together to begin with( but the July 2 post screams differently though) 

Either way as long as she's happy I am good. LMH always came across as a respectful and sincere person. He always treated Ggone with respect and care even while teasing her. He adored her and always entertained her antics(silliness) during the TKEM filming. Whether they are dating or not I believe they are good friends. Hopefully they will work together again in future.

I am going to to let this ship go and let the universe decide(unless the captain of our ship comes back with a big cake/crumb/cookie). For now lets concentrate on their individual projects and cheer them on.

Warm hugs for everyone.

• Like 10
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, samantha12 said:

Around 3(?) days after the incident? I guess now I can finally gather what information we have and put some of my personal thoughts in it.

With the crumbs we have had so far, and after countless couple gifts and food trucks sent to both of them, there is one thing to be sure - LMH and KGE must know about MinEun shippers, and they still continue to give crumbs here and there. The latest crumb we got was just two days before this incident. There could only be two assumptions 1. MinEun is real. 2. They are jerks that use this relationship to benefit themselves. I believe the first one. 

LMH is no fool. Using shippers to promote himself is the same as playing fire. Backfire from fans is worse than anything. Also, he looked literally ALL THE TIME deeply and madly in love with KGE during BTSs. If those were all acting skills, he deserved to win the ultimate prize.

Okay… now the hypothesis is that MinEun is real, and ongoing. let’s talk about the suspicious points in the news. A lot of people are doubting LMH because he hasn’t had a direct answer whether the girl had spent the birthday in his place. I for sure don’t know the true reason he didn’t give a clear answer but there are points to consider regarding this piece of news.

1. How could dispatch know that girl was going to walk to his place/ LMH was going to drive her to his place? This was supposed to be a secret midnight meeting only two of them knew. the news said they played video games in his place very often, and why didn’t dispatch have photos?

let give a recap on the previous “bfs” of PSH - Dispatch released more photos of her and her current boyfriend almost immediately after she denied the relationship. Even back then when there were rumours about her and LCS, Dispatch had over 10 photos of her getting into his car, alone, and his home, alone or together.  If Dispatch has more concrete evidence like those, it should have posted already after LMH denied three times a day.

2. Why did the girl choose to reply only one day after this incident and three denials from LMH within a day? If they are friends, wouldn’t that be weird that she doesn’t want to clear this up to support him? If they are a fling, and she is the attention seeker, she should have more evidence on hand and can release already. If there is nothing going on between them, this is the only thing she could do to promote herself.

3. LMH said there were four people living in his place. His sister has been married for a long time. So it’s like him, his parents, and who? Could it be someone he doesn’t want us to know (hint hint) ?

4. in the supposed movie date, it is so clear that there was another man sitting next to LMH in the car, and that couldn’t be a two person date. It’s quite normal to catch a ride anyway. It just… means nothing, but dispatch made it look like a secret date. If dispatch had solid evidence, it didn’t have to conjure up such a “romantic” scene to make it real. What’s real would always be real. The fact that Dispatch needed to make up such a scene is because it didn’t have anything solid, and for the real relationship (talking about MinEun here), dispatch sadly and unfortunately had no photos (or there are secret deals that have made to protect it, I don’t know). Anyway, this “movie date” is fake, obviously.

I think why so many people were in chaos the next previous days is because we all have trust issues with LMH. His past (many speculations) couldn’t be very clear, and many believe that he likes the typical young beautiful singer turning actress type, and KGE vice versa is the direct opposite. His vague answer fuels the distrust. Also MinEun has been around for over a year now, we still don’t have the official statement. Although shippers always say we don’t need it so soon, the official statement actually does mean a lot to shippers who could only use crumbs to validate the hypothesis, doesn’t it?

I believe him because, 

1. He is not stupid enough to facade a relationship like MinEun to promote himself as backfire is the worst (Weibo had some serious backfire these days). And his stardom has always been huge enough not to rely on such low tactics. and I also believe KGE wouldn’t lead the fans on like this. She has received so many FTs from shippers.

2. What we saw in BTSs and all the undeniable crumbs like dancing universe, pulling her hand out of her pocket make me believe him - as dumb as I may sound, sometimes love is not always rational and glorious. We put trust on a person because of our own emotions rather than factual facts. I trust my couple.

so here are my thoughts, and feel free to agree or disagree. In the meanwhile, I would just wait, and one day, perhaps we would all rejoice and be here and there again to celebrate what we have been believing for over a year and a half now. What happened these days would be like a joke while looking back.

thank you all girls! Love you. 

I think it's ok you want to cheer us up, but please be careful choosing words. 

" The latest crumb we got was just two days before this incident. There could only be two assumptions 1. MinEun is real. 2. They are jerks that use this relationship to benefit themselves. I believe the first one. "  

As much as you and we want them to be real, there always exists a possibility that we were wrong.  If we were wrong, according to your lists, 2 will be true and it sounds like we are burning them because they didn't do what we want.  There are other members here who would rather accept that they are not real than blaming them for our misjudgment and unhappiness.  

• Like 7

hi. .half a year i came this ship to feel the thought from shippers heart.so now i heard the bitter/radical/extreme shippers claimed them as LMH/KGE fans but,why now?previously they blamed LMH/KGE fans. they said they just shippers.they had started to stalk/search/spy their old shippers to hang out.they said they are hard invested everthings for MINEUN and ask to all people to move on but,look at themselves,are they still don't move on from rumors news?MINEUN is real no matter what.some of the hidden messages in LMH Instagram proves it's the signal sincere responses to KGE.look at what MINEUN SHIPPERS do.they are decline the rumors news everytime but, say/show to the world that MINEUN as product?MLD MYM both agencies had objected the rumors.LMH/LDB are friends.why they keep blaming DISPATCH?so what now?if i m mistaken about five years ago DISPATCH reported caught HB with SYJ.both agencies denied the news.DISPATCH still followed them until now DISPATCH report the same news and both agencies did prove the news.enough said shippers.lets get the conclusion.a ship or a vessel will not sink unless and until there is some major hazard/mishap on board.it seems our ship sink might be caused by the bitter/radical/extreme shippers i m stucked.i m frust

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

20 hours ago, Seulpeun Sarang said:

Are you sure those who you're claiming as "protect Kim Go Eun squad" are really her fans and not bitter shippers? Her fans are really busy. They've been getting Ggone's content from her variety show to photoshoots to Yumi's Cells on daily basis. They really don't like to focus on negativity. Even when from the past year since shipping has been started haters keep attacking Ggone and her father on IG regularly, all they do is to report those comments and accounts.

Kim Go Eun has many friends in the industry and that tells a lot about her personality. She is extremely professional who never dated any of her co-stars but maintained friendship with most of them. Her fans are thankful to those people around her from her family, friends, seniors to colleagues. 

You are sooooo god damn right about that. Ggone's fan hate shipping her or should I say wouldn't prefer shipping to any actor, they stan solo. Other than report the daily haters who attack ggone promote her works as well as her costars be it male or female they got no time to deal with hating any on any actor. I should know that since I look upon almost all of her fanpages both Ig and twitter. As a matter of fact some of them are relieved with this Idea of minho rumored girlfriend that way she would receive less attack from OIMC or whatever. And you can't blame them for thinking like that coz they just want her to be happy. So if minho gets attacks then it's probably from the dissappointments from shippers who are now turning against him and supporting kge instead which I find ridiculous.

Here is my opinion, guys we need to grow up and wake up. Saying I knw or I believe won't help, you can't blame minho or dispatch for things not going the way we all hoped or wanted it to be. It's not like they came out in the open and say "hey guys we are dating". You don't knw that, RickRoll'D happens you move on.

If minho and ggone are dating when the time comes they will admit it and if they aren't well so be it. There's nothing to lose here, so if you prefer to go solo and support either one of them do that, if you wanna support them both do that. But don't go around hoping for miracles and start blaming them if things go south coz that will make you look stupid in the end it's their life their rules deal with it.

• Like 7
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Wow, those pics look soo... Clear? It looks like dispatch buy new camera with the highest resolution? Lol. Ive seen many dispatch pic and mostly they are blurry and u cant even recognize the people in the pic. And, idk, most couples who caught on cams wrapped themselves like food ready to be delivered and here they are, only with mask? And caps? Anw, LMH is sure so fast  denying the rumors.

If indeed they are dating (Yeon woo and Lee Min Ho), for a guy to deny, it may be due to career reasons. Or There is still a possibility that they are still in the process of getting to know each other but not in a relationship yet.

if Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho are dating, well that’s great but if not then it’s also okay.

But they do look good together. Maybe along the way they can be together but maybe not now but on a later stage or...never at all! Or they can break up and be the ending to each other! We can never tell..

such is life, we can only hope for so much but in the end, we can’t force love or force relationships. 

but its been a good ride.. let’s wait and see! I like to ship them though, because Kim Go Eun  seems to be the type who doesn’t care too much about money or fame and would marry for love. And they seem so similar! Which I would like for Lee Min Ho. But it’s not for me to decide! Hehe. There is still a possibility that they may date, no one has denied yet! From both camps (even if people say they aren’t linked in mainstream Media, at least we haven’t got confirmation that they won’t date at all) 

....No ones married yet anyhow :) I’m still going to watch out and see... 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

I had same thoughts about the pictures. I couldn’t figure it out. It looked “wrong” but then I read that LHM later clarified they didn’t go together the picture just made it seem that way. It almost looked stagged. Maybe my shipper mind. Also my shipper mind kept thinking about that statement, “I live with my family”? Was that his way of making their time together platonic? Or his indirect way of denying her hanging at his house? We only saw the two pictures. Plus I just thought it was weird; I thought he lived in a fancy penthouse alone by the river? ***** In my shipper mind Mineun got engaged in Busan and been cohabiting until fall wedding at Paradise hotel. ***** sigh

I also went through scenarios:

1) Mineun never happened- I seriously have a hard time believing that based on all we’ve seen. Some course very weak but others I feel just so strong.
Also what is OIMC?

Why does it matter they accepted Mineun gifts? Does that really mean anything?

2)Mineun broke up- maybe but seems like we had crumbs so recently. For me July 21st or even later if you believe this worstagram thing. 
3) Mineun alive and well- Everything that we hear about MinHo is he’s honest and thoughtful. He denied this girl almost instantly (didn’t do that with PMY or BS) instead of saying we’re just getting to know each other…and he made no effort to hide their meetings. 

So officially I think we’re sunk until/unless the king comes back strong with as someone said here a “cake” not a crumb. In my heart I still hope but I’ll bury that away and focus on new projects. Hugs. Happy Thursday.

• Like 4
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1

Hi All,

Just would like to weigh in on the recent happenings in our ship.

I woke up to the MYM denial of the dating news. Looked at the girls name, wasnt familiar and that was that. I did not even search her like I did Miss K a while back.

In my mind, nothing in life is ever black and white. We just have those 2 pictures to draw big conclusions from. There are a lot of possibilities that we can draw on from that 2 pictures alone.

So I decided to believe what the agency issued out; they know each other but are not dating. LMH has iterated time and again that he is an honest person and since I am his fan i choose to believe him. If they are indeed dating or getting to know each other romantically I believe he would say just that and not deny her. And also if I were in her position to be denied when we have something special is such a cruel thing to do and i do not believe for a second that LMH would do that to somebody he has feelings for.

where does this leave KGE? I still ship them with all my heart. I do believe they are perfect for one another and I do believe he likes her a lot and she likes him a lot. Will keep supporting them together and keep the faith. Life has surprising twists and turns and we never know whats in store for the future ❤️❤️

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, LLLopez said:

I live with my family”? Was that his way of making their time together platonic? Or his indirect way of denying her hanging at his house? We only saw the two pictures. Plus I just thought it was weird; I thought he lived in a fancy penthouse alone by the river? ***** In my shipper mind Mineun got engaged in Busan and been cohabiting until fall wedding at Paradise hotel. ***** sigh

I also went through scenarios:

1) Mineun never happened- I seriously have a hard time believing that based on all we’ve seen. Some course very weak but others I feel just so strong.
Also what is OIMC?

Why does it matter they accepted Mineun gifts? Does that really mean anything?

2)Mineun broke up- maybe but seems like we had crumbs so recently. For me July 21st or even later if you believe this worstagram thing. 
3) Mineun alive and well- Everything that we hear about MinHo is he’s honest and thoughtful. He denied this girl almost instantly (didn’t do that with PMY or BS) instead of saying we’re just getting to know each other…and he made no effort to hide their meetings. 

I agree with you that the images looked staged. It’s almost as if they told her to stand near the car and they would take care of the rest. And several of the images look like she’s posing.  As for credibility,what kind of “close friend” waits for close to 24 hours to issue a denial statement about and clarify an issue that has created a huge and possible career damaging PR problem for that friend. Juniors in general have respect for Seniors. Yet she would not show him the simple respect of stepping forward to disavow that which she knew to be an untruth. Instead she allowed the misconception to grow and have him appears as being a liar in the eyes of some. As for him saying he lives with his family, I think he was saying if he was going to fool around he wouldn’t do it under the same roof as his parents. In interview after interview he states he’s a homebody. It’s also a well known fact that he’s a serious gamer in his free time. Even professional gamers have respect for his skill level. So hanging out would other gamers is not unusual. Several female idols are also said to be really good gamers. I don’t know about Yeon Woo though.  

He lives in one of the swankiest buildings in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods that filled with celebrities. It’s been reported to have only 2 units on each floor. It’s also been reported that other celebrities like a Hyun Bin and Krystal Jung also have units in the same building.

The fact that their agencies accept gifts from Mineun is like an acknowledgment of them as a couple by each agency. For instance, it’s doubtful MYM would accept gifts from Minzy since the relationship is over. To do so would be the same type of acknowledgment. That would create problems in the form of validating rumors and raising false hopes that they’re back together. The agency would also suffer a credibility problem since they have issued more than one denial statement in that regard. No denial statement has ever been issued by either MYM or BHENT. Each agency accepting gifts in the name of or linked to the other’s client speaks volumes. 

Another example would be accepting gifts from fans that ship him with married costars like Jun Ji Hyun or with other females he has publicly denied having a relationship with like Ku Hye Sun or Park Shin Hye who is currently in a well publicized relationship and is also someone Lee Min Ho has denied being in a relationship with. Agencies know shippers look for anything to validate the relationships so they’re usually very careful in the absence of official confirmation to not look or saying anything that can be seen as that validation. It could even cause legal problems if one agency strenuously objected to such a link and the other agency crossed the line and linked the two despite that objection. 

OIMC= OPPA IS MINE (CLUB) 

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Thanks 1

Having read all the comments here on the recent matter, I believe all us somewhat have the same mixed emotions. We will be lying if we say we are not affected by the Dispatch news, but we were somewhat made to feel better with the instantaneous response by MYM which clearly state they were 'mere acquaintances'. However, the matter did not stop here. There were then speculations of the date(s) the pictures were taken, her birthday celebration at his place (!!), and perhaps her response of 'close junior and senior'!

At the end of the day, nothing is clear or certain. We will never know the truth and that is probably what makes this whole matter pretty frustrating. On one hand, we have seen with our own eyes (rationally, I must say) the attraction of MinEun, the various crumbs (which logically are very believable), and many more! However on the other hand, we had never anticipated or expected that LMH will be involved in such a news to be published by Dispatch. If any, we expected Dispatch to reveal MinEun. This really goes to show we do not know his circle of friends well, we do not know what he does in his free time, and all these leave us wondering what is happening with MinEun.

Safe to say we are in this specific forum because we want MinEun to be true. I still have to say am sure MinEun is true (either at some point during TKEM, either even carried on after TKEM and even maybe still strong up to now). Who knows? Who knows what is happening over there? All we can do is wait and see. If MinEun is indeed true and going strong, lets hope this recent matter does not affect their relationship and that they can ride over these waves!

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 1

I have said it before that I would support them individually after the dispatch incident. Then here comes the magazine interview and quotes from his membership kit.. they're seriously playing with my heart!!!! I mean idk about other people but to put "because of you, thanks to you, I'm a new man" alongside with his portrait with daisies???? And then his chosen song "Home" by Michael Buble to express his feelings??? You want to go home, to her? Who's her? 

I'm seriously hanging by a thread now. In my mind, I'm letting go of this ship but my heart knows there is something unusual, something that is deliberately kept private. If what I'm feeling is true, then I wish them nothing but happiness.

• Sad 1

20 hours ago, MsMocha said:

I agree with you that the images looked staged. It’s almost as if they told her to stand near the car and they would take care of the rest. And several of the images look like she’s posing.  As for credibility,what kind of “close friend” waits for close to 24 hours to issue a denial statement about and clarify an issue that has created a huge and possible career damaging PR problem for that friend. Juniors in general have respect for Seniors. Yet she would not show him the simple respect of stepping forward to disavow that which she knew to be an untruth. Instead she allowed the misconception to grow and have him appears as being a liar in the eyes of some. As for him saying he lives with his family, I think he was saying if he was going to fool around he wouldn’t do it under the same roof as his parents. In interview after interview he states he’s a homebody. It’s also a well known fact that he’s a serious gamer in his free time. Even professional gamers have respect for his skill level. So hanging out would other gamers is not unusual. Several female idols are also said to be really good gamers. I don’t know about Yeon Woo though.  

He lives in one of the swankiest buildings in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods that filled with celebrities. It’s been reported to have only 2 units on each floor. It’s also been reported that other celebrities like a Hyun Bin and Krystal Jung also have units in the same building.

The fact that their agencies accept gifts from Mineun is like an acknowledgment of them as a couple by each agency. For instance, it’s doubtful MYM would accept gifts from Minzy since the relationship is over. To do so would be the same type of acknowledgment. That would create problems in the form of validating rumors and raising false hopes that they’re back together. The agency would also suffer a credibility problem since they have issued more than one denial statement in that regard. No denial statement has ever been issued by either MYM or BHENT. Each agency accepting gifts in the name of or linked to the other’s client speaks volumes. 

Another example would be accepting gifts from fans that ship him with married costars like Jun Ji Hyun or with other females he has publicly denied having a relationship with like Ku Hye Sun or Park Shin Hye who is currently in a well publicized relationship and is also someone Lee Min Ho has denied being in a relationship with. Agencies know shippers look for anything to validate the relationships so they’re usually very careful in the absence of official confirmation to not look or saying anything that can be seen as that validation. It could even cause legal problems if one agency strenuously objected to such a link and the other agency crossed the line and linked the two despite that objection. 

OIMC= OPPA IS MINE (CLUB) 

I think you are in a complete denial mode by finding all the faults from other side.  I certainly agree with you that the other side is not sincere responding.  But the pictures are real, if she was staged MYM should have just deny outright that she never rode on his car.  If the date of movie night is not true (earlier instead), source of the picture can come out to debunk and MYM would lose credibility in public.  They had vague answers but I don't think they will admit things that's not a fact.  

If I have a steady boyfriend, I would mind if he goes out with his friends on my birthday night and invites a girl to his house to celebrate her birthday even if there were others around (friends or family).  It would be fine if she is his very long time friend (still will be jealous) but it's not right if it's a girl he knew only for a few months through playing video games.

The report was fishy as well as some of the responses from both agencies.  It's a mixture of real facts and fabricated facts.  But until the above doubts clear out, I can't say things are settled with just a denial from MYM.  Denials are easy and worthless, just think BinJin. I will be less worried if MYM denied MinEun with no other stories attached to it.

Please don't corner ourselves by saying they acknowledged the relationship by accepting our gifts.  Choco was a gift from his Japanese fans from BOF fandom.  The FL also had a black one. Both of them loved their pets and never were shy to show that in public.  Their shippers still believed they are real based on that through her marriage and divorce.  I would rather think they were appreciating the gifts because they are from their fans.  I hate to see people attacking them using their fans in case we have some other proves that they were not together.

I would rather say I miss judged their signals because I had a rosy filter than accepting I miss judged their characters.  The later will hurt more I think.  

I am still very confused and will keep watching but at the same time I will try to keep my sanity.  I hope the best for them because they have given me too much positive things through this roller coaster ride.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 1

I think out of respect they receive gifts from all of the fans (including shippers) its better not to put any meaning to  it so it wouldn’t be awkward for the artists that   may otherwise think twice in accepting these presents from fans for fear of being misinterpreted.

IMHO, They are still shippable of course! No one is married yet at this point :) Why close the doors or sink the ship. I must admit I got surprised when I saw the dispatch article but nonetheless, let’s see what happens next!

Regarding photos (or lack thereof) Gon has always taken meticulous effort  in making sure they don’t have a social photo outside of work  during the reunion Instagram photos or by not following him on Instagram which gives us a hint that she is seeking privacy and not using him for attention. So that’s why when OIM says Arjenia always makes way to associate with him, I think it’s inaccurate because Gon herself tries not to get attention, she has always been simple and not dependent on her co star to shine 

Time, I guess is always the truth teller! And if it’s meant to be it’s meant to be, if you force things i don’t think they’re the type of people who wants to be forced, should be natural. And gone said she always is very vocal about herself and she loves hard, so I’m sure she will fight for love whoever the lucky guy is. Same with min Ho. Hehe 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

There is no LMH and KGE couple in real life but there was something I thought LMH and KGE had but I was wrong, too bad. I still adore them though.

Dispatch always tails the big fish, this time it’s LMH. If there was a MinEun, they would’ve been caught together. The things we thought were crumbs were good for my heart to keep — stinking cute memories but sad to say, they’re just things that made us wish they were together but in fact it’s all work and a little bit of infatuation here and there I think… but oh well… 

• Like 8
  • Sad 5

6 hours ago, hiddenmd said:

I have said it before that I would support them individually after the dispatch incident. Then here comes the magazine interview and quotes from his membership kit.. they're seriously playing with my heart!!!! I mean idk about other people but to put "because of you, thanks to you, I'm a new man" alongside with his portrait with daisies???? And then his chosen song "Home" by Michael Buble to express his feelings??? You want to go home, to her? Who's her? 

I'm seriously hanging by a thread now. In my mind, I'm letting go of this ship but my heart knows there is something unusual, something that is deliberately kept private. If what I'm feeling is true, then I wish them nothing but happiness.

So as shippers we think it’s directed to Ggone but I bet the OIMC think it’s directed to them. Get my meaning? Im not a Minoz but I feel like that’s how he operates. He knows that approximately 99% of his fans are women. If he took cited another direct quote from TKEM like last time….I’m right back on that ship but I haven’t enough crumbs. Even the using the same studio for last photo shoot doesn’t really mean a whole lot to me. I’m one foot on, one foot off the ship. Trying to prepare my heart for news in either direction.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, JumboQueen said:
16 hours ago, MsMocha said:

I think you are in a complete denial mode by finding all the faults from other side.  I certainly agree with you that the other side is not sincere responding.  But the pictures are real, if she was staged MYM should have just deny outright that she never rode on her car.  If the date of movie night is not true (earlier instead), source of the picture can come out to debunk and MYM would loos credibility in public.  They had vague answers but I don't think they will admit things that's not a fact.  

The pictures are real but the story DISPATCH has presented associated with the pictures is not. I’m not in denial. I believe in facts. And the fact is there is no proof she was entering or exiting the car. It’s also a fact that DISPATCH omitted or neglected to mention there were other people present or part of the group. The dates were wrong also. What we have here is a difference of perspective. It appears the information provided is enough to question Lee Min ho’s integrity and honesty. For me it’s just the opposite. As has been pointed out. They have had these photos for months. But that’s not the issue for me. As far as reputations, DISPATCH has the least credibility. And I stand by my comment that the photos looked staged since she isn’t even near the door of the car but in the rear. And the photo of her standing on the street stretching looks staged. 
DISPATCH stalked and presented false information about KGE and GY. They took a photo and wove a tale based on innuendo that caused her to be viciously harassed by GY fans. So she knows what he’s going through. If anyone should come forward it should be the so-called friends (if they even exist)that assisted in crafting this tale. Lee Min ho or any celebrity for that matter should not have to jump through hoops to justify their comings and going’s in a normal manner. To me DISPATCH does not have enough factual information to say conclusively that Lee Min ho is in a relationship with this woman.Apparently what DISPATCH has is enough for you to not take Lee Min Ho at his word. I’m not in denial and neither are you. We simply have a difference of opinion on how we view the available information. 
Lastly, not every couple has the same trust issues as others. People should be able to go out in a group that includes the opposite sex without their partner being suspect. Because if you can’t trust that he or she will behave themselves you should rethink the relationship or work on trusting one another. 

Edited by MsMocha
  • Like 2
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, MsMocha said:

The pictures are real but the story DISPATCH has presented associated with the pictures is not. I’m not in denial. I believe in facts. And the fact is there is no proof she was entering or exiting the car. It’s also a fact that DISPATCH omitted or neglected to mention there were other people present or part of the group. The dates were wrong also. What we have here is a difference of perspective. It appears the information provided is enough to question Lee Min ho’s integrity and honesty. For me it’s just the opposite. As has been pointed out. They have had these photos for months. But that’s not the issue for me. As far as reputations, DISPATCH has the least credibility. And I stand by my comment that the photos looked staged since she isn’t even near the door of the car but in the rear. And the photo of her standing on the street stretching looks staged. 
DISPATCH stalked and presented false information about KGE and GY. They took a photo and wove a tale based on innuendo that caused her to be viciously harassed by GY fans. So she knows what he’s going through. If anyone should come forward it should be the so-called friends (if they even exist)that assisted in crafting this tale. Lee Min ho or any celebrity for that matter should not have to jump through hoops to justify their comings and going’s in a normal manner. To me DISPATCH does not have enough factual information to say conclusively that Lee Min ho is in a relationship with this woman.Apparently what DISPATCH has is enough for you to not take Lee Min Ho at his word. I’m not in denial and neither are you. We simply have a difference of opinion on how we view the available information. 
Lastly, not every couple has the same trust issues as others. People should be able to go out in a group that includes the opposite sex without their partner being suspect. Because if you can’t trust that he or she will behave themselves you should rethink the relationship or work on trusting one another. 

Well, can you tell me why MYM didn't deny saying this girl was never in his car?  What stopped them clarify that if that's the truth?  Isn't it the easiest way to wash his hands off?

MYM has already clarified that there were 4 people in the group.  No further objections were presented by Dispatch or the girl's agency, I think it's a settled fact now at least from the surface.  Dispatch didn't mention that because it's not supporting their "they are in a relationship" set up.  I didn't see the initial date reported by Dispatch, MYM specified the exact date and again no objection was presented.  You can say he wore the same outfit as 5 days ago, but I don't think you can be sure that was the same day unless you are calling MYM liar.  He left late and looked exhausted that filming day.  He really put that outing to great importance if that was true he still made it to the movie that same day.  You can speculate, but your speculation is not any more supported than MYM's stated date (July 1st).  You can say MYM may not tell the truth about the date but I don't think you can state "the date was wrong" like it's a fact.

I already stated that Dispatch report and responding from both agencies had mixed and vague information.  Each party was saying things, or not saying things, to fit their own purposes.   None of them can be 100% trusted to tell the whole true story, no one should be that naive.  We all have to speculate and make inferences by putting pieces together.  You can infer however you want, but just because Dispatch's report has holes you can't conclude everything was false.  I am not talking about stories that told by their friends, I am just stating what MYM admitted.  She is an acquaintance so him knowing her about a few months sounds right.  MYM didn't deny she was having birthday night with him, but could be with family and other friends which they can't admit due to Covid restriction.  

I am not talking about going out with girls in a group for a movie, I am talking about July 1st., and inviting her to his house for birthday night.  These sound perfectly fine if he is single, but not to me if he has a committed steady girlfriend.  He denied he was in a relationship with her, but he never denied he was not out with her to the movie or she was in his car.  He didn't deny she was in his house on her birthday.  All those can be easily denied if they were not true, easier than the statement that they are not in a relationship.  Simple reasoning here.  It may sound right to you but I don't want our girl to have such a boyfriend.  LBH invited two girls to his bed while his wife was pregnant with his first child and his wife still forgave him.  I guess everyone has different tolerance level.

And I am not doubting MYM's statement that there are no relationship here. If they say no, I take it as a no.  They don't have to have a relationship to do all those (group movie night and spending birthday night together).  I am not doubting LMH's integrity either as I said earlier I would rather admit I misjudged their signals rather than their characters, which means I would rather accept that maybe we were wrong based on my inferences. Of course you can have yours.

I am not in denial like you using Dispatch is lying to pretend nothing has happened; I am just confused and puzzled with all the information right now.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

Hello, this is my first time posting here and it's largely because of comments about LMH, the Dispatch article, MinEun, etc. over the past few days. Let me start with saying I'm a fan of both Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, separately and of their work on "The King Eternal Monarch." I wouldn't necessarily describe myself as a shipper, although I did enjoy seeing the little dots shippers connect on Twitter. But that's with the FULL understanding that it's fans who are putting things together and not the actors, that it's the fans who have put meaning into actions, photos, words, etc. of celebrities they do not personally know. 

I say this because I've repeatedly seen fans insist on the idea of "crumbs" from the actors, totally ignoring the fact that it's also the fans who have assigned meaning to song lyrics, poses, words in photo books, in interviews, even flowers, etc. Sure, it's fun to speculate but that's only just guesswork -- not hard proof of any relationship. 

I've also repeatedly seen the argument that fans have been shipping MinEun for a year, that the actors must be aware because of the gifts, the support trucks, the banners, etc. and yet there have been no denials from the talent agencies or the actor themselves. The interpretation has been, unfortunately, no denial must mean it's true. Here's what I know for sure since I've done flack work in the past, agencies usually will not confirm or deny a story or an issue unless there are actual reports from legitimate sources. The do not like to call attention to anything unless it's an actual promotion. Dispatch had a story about LMH and the KPop girl so both agencies had to respond. And since it's about dating and they're in Korea, they had to respond fast. 

That's not the case with MinEun. No legitimate media entity has posted a report about Lee Min Ho or Kim Go Eun. It's all just been speculation from very minor, insignificant websites or blogs and vlogs. If you're familiar with Hollywood, think of it this way, no celebrity will denial a report that came from the National Enquirer or any of the other supermarket rags, but if People Magazine, Entertainment Weekly, The Hollywood Reporter, Variety -- if any of these legitimate media entities report it, you can be sure a spokesperson will have a response. And no matter how much fans dislike Dispatch, it has a reputation in Korea and celebrities and their handlers pay attention. This doesn't necessarily prove there's no MinEun, just that the agencies not denying anything doesn't mean all that much.

Here's another "proof" I've seen raised -- that Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun can't possibly be lying to fans about their relationship because it would create a backlash. What relationship? The one fans imagined because of the imagined crumbs? The crumbs whose meanings are actually unknown because neither Lee Min Ho or Kim Go Eun has explicitly stated what they meant ? It's absolutely unfair to both actors to insinuate there will be a backlash or things will backfire because again we have no idea what intentions, if any, they have. 

They've accepted gifts from shippers, shown appreciation by featuring them on their social media because to not do so would be rude and ungrateful and I think we're all quite familiar with basic etiquette to understand that. But to add more meaning to these is dangerous. Because it sets up expectations that may only lead to disappointment and heartache. 

Ship, if you must. But ship responsibly. You do not know these celebrities and they owe us nothing. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello girls !!!

unlurking after ages but was as shocked as all of you guys here and as much sad with Whts unfolding in front of us….

so dispatch did there hunt again and this time it’s LMH…..

I have so many things going on in my mind right now but I feel its better to wait and watch and not make a DELULU world anymore with just doting things which we wanna dot…

After how MYM never denied that kpop girl visiting LMH and they going on movie dates I have my share of doubts….LMH is MYM,,,,,so he only denied dating her but never denied abt her visiting late nights at his place and going movies with her and that’s weird for our ship also coz we always thought mineun are a thing 

so this whole dispatch thing is a big eye opener for all of us here that as much as a fairy tale we make things in reality are different and maybe we shld take a step back and wait and see how things unfold…

I would always support them individually and I am happy if they are with whoever it is in future…..

• Like 7