[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Hello. As much as I love MinEun, after the issue died down I tried to be level-headed. I haven’t really read the 3 statements until now. They claimed that the picture happened on July 1. However, I came across this picture which showed the same outfit LMH wears and he was with 2 other people. The thing is.. it was dated June 26. If it appears that they were with this 2 other people, most likely he was really on a date with Yeonwoo because their companions’ age gap are way higher than LMH’s and the girl. It is also said that k-celebs are known for group dates to lessen the suspicion. In that case, LMH must really be serious with her and they’re trying to keep their relationship private hence the denial.  Dispatch is also known for their stalker-ish behavior so most likely, they really have the basis to call them a couple. I’m really sad rn, heck I even cried because I loved their interactions and so invested with them. 

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 8
  • Shocked 1

On 8/29/2021 at 2:09 AM, nina_mitrokhina said:

HONG HIJ ON 08/29/202

Ugh editing issues above sorry. But this from nina. Same day. Yet another article about their dating rumors. Probably at least a half dozen in the last year and yet nothing from Ggone when she was very fierce about denying rumors with GY. Im still processing this. Too invested but I’m letting go; slowly.  I feel there was “something” and now based on this article I believe there isn’t. I can’t stop thinking about BlingBling, Love, Paradise, July sunset post….sigh

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, LLLopez said:

Ugh editing issues above sorry. But this from nina. Same day. Yet another article about their dating rumors. Probably at least a half dozen in the last year and yet nothing from Ggone when she was very fierce about denying rumors with GY. Im still processing this. Too invested but I’m letting go; slowly.  I feel there was “something” and now based on this article I believe there isn’t. I can’t stop thinking about BlingBling, Love, Paradise, July sunset post….sigh

I’m pretty much new to this shipping thing so I don’t really know a lot. I have read some comments that no denial statement was being released mainly because the knetz really don’t release articles about them. May I ask which article you were referring to? I can’t seem to find it. I’m slowly letting go as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

It would be nice if the sociopaths who lurk among Mineun actually looked 

suspicious. if the psychopaths wore labels saying "Be scared—be very scared." Unfortunately,, this is not the case.Whom can we trust?!MinHO?!MYM?Goeun?The rumors have been finally denied by 2 the Agency....we really do not mind that much if ever Mineun are not dating....Shall I stand Mineun?

Damn MinHO you got YeonWoo!!Sigh!

Wondering when to say "Goodbye MinHO Goeun"?! Not yet...hope Mineun have the opportunity to work on future jobs together.Always support Mineun!

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

48 minutes ago, hiddenmd said:

I’m pretty much new to this shipping thing so I don’t really know a lot. I have read some comments that no denial statement was being released mainly because the knetz really don’t release articles about them. May I ask which article you were referring to? I can’t seem to find it. I’m slowly letting go as well.

There were many articles from lesser known outlets starting from last July about them dating. Earlier this year in February 2021 after his vlog showed their TKEM pictures in his bedroom. More in June 2021. Also an article came out of him going back to Ex but that ironically was denied my MYM I think? This article nina found from August 29th also lesser known Viatnamese news outlet that she translated for us. More sigh…

Also I have never shipped before and won’t again. I get too invested. I don’t know if I really care about the couple or just hate to be wrong. Either way my first and last but I will continue to support Ggone. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, LLLopez said:

There were many articles from lesser known outlets starting from last July about them dating. Earlier this year in February 2021 after his vlog showed their TKEM pictures in his bedroom. More in June 2021. Also an article came out of him going back to Ex but that ironically was denied my MYM I think? This article nina found from August 29th also lesser known Viatnamese news outlet that she translated for us. More sigh…

Also I have never shipped before and won’t again. I get too invested. I don’t know if I really care about the couple or just hate to be wrong. Either way my first and last but I will continue to support Ggone. 

I don't think MinEun rumors ever got into any noticeable media outlets in SK.   MYM didn't make any denial statements lately other than this, they didn't respond anything related to Ex either recently after 2017 or 2018.  

I feel you:weary:  We all invest too much and I am still trying to make some sense out of it and like you hate to be wrong.

• Like 6
  • Sad 2

I will try to explain my position and hope that they will understand me correctly. I really like and admire actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. I follow their work and was very pleased with their joint work in "The King: The Eternal Monarch" - my favorite drama.

I don't know anything about their personal relationships in real life, but I hope they remain good friends. What really saddened me was the non-tolerance and indiscriminate abuse of Lee Min Ho from some of Kim Go Eun's fans. Such "protectors" of the actress can only harm human relations and friendship between actors and colleagues.

Therefore, I ask you to be tolerant, no matter how events develop in the future. I will accept their personal choice, whatever it may be.

• Like 5
  • Unamused 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, hiddenmd said:

Hello. As much as I love MinEun, after the issue died down I tried to be level-headed. I haven’t really read the 3 statements until now. They claimed that the picture happened on July 1. However, I came across this picture which showed the same outfit LMH wears and he was with 2 other people. The thing is.. it was dated June 26. If it appears that they were with this 2 other people, most likely he was really on a date with Yeonwoo because their companions’ age gap are way higher than LMH’s and the girl. It is also said that k-celebs are known for group dates to lessen the suspicion. In that case, LMH must really be serious with her and they’re trying to keep their relationship private hence the denial.  Dispatch is also known for their stalker-ish behavior so most likely, they really have the basis to call them a couple. I’m really sad rn, heck I even cried because I loved their interactions and so invested with them. 

This part too bothering me. The photo you saw was where? The other two were a couple or two more men? Another flag is the date? If he had any emotional attachment to Ggone I think he would remember what he did on July 1st/2nd. In the end we will have to accept there will be so many unanswered questions. 

• Unamused 3
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

They seem to be the perfect pair. I mean if you read and probably have seen most of LMH's interviews you'll realise KGE's personality and skills (cooking, charm, maturity and responsibility) are everything he's looking for and maybe that's why in his Canada vlog he was hinting on 'I wonder how it's like to be loved by you. "

Whereas for KGE, she's a lot harder to read. If you look at her past boyfriends, LMH is definitely not within the same type. I feel that she's also more guarded and secretive of her private life although we know from past interviews, she's a fan of LMH and his personality.

And this is why for the past months we've seen sparks fly. We've connected dots and hoped that they were together. However, the latest events really got me thinking and I echo some of the people's questions.. Maybe you guys know or have opinions on these?

1. Why would LMH go on a movie date with friends on July 1, the night before KGE's bday. Isn't that the time couples normally celebrate bdays together.?
    2.Why would LMH invite the girl in his house for her bday to celebrate her bday on Aug 1? Just why? 
    3. Whatever happened to the crumbs we've seen the past months? Could it be that they were on a mutual understanding basis but because of busy schedules have not really got the chance to formalise a relationship? 

I guess at the end of the day... We can only wish them well. If it is meant to be, then they will find each other and love tirelessly. And if not, we can only hope that they both find the love that will bring them real happiness. 

Uk the things u mentioned making sense to me!! yesterday i was in denial to accept the facts.... Mineun was my first (& last) ship.. I got myself so invested in them that it really hurts to let them go...i mean  i do respect their personal space & life...we are just mere fans who wanted them tgt...but if its not in their fate, its normal...no hate to anyone....

it will be really hard to let go all those crumb we have got from their ig posts... I mean still their ig seems like lovestragram.. ☹  how would the instincts of so many fans be wrong? Maybe it proves numbers doesn’t matter.. 

Sometimes im feeling like please tell us directly that u guys r not tgt,so it will lessen the pain once at a time....

to all the mineuners, sending virtual hugs....we are family...hope(idk) one day we get the most expected news all of a sudden!! but till then im not increasing my hopes again....   

• Like 6
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, exogirl said:

Uk the things u mentioned making sense to me!! yesterday i was in denial to accept the facts.... Mineun was my first (& last) ship.. I got myself so invested in them that it really hurts to let them go...i mean  i do respect their personal space & life...we are just mere fans who wanted them tgt...but if its not in their fate, its normal...no hate to anyone....

it will be really hard to let go all those crumb we have got from their ig posts... I mean still their ig seems like lovestragram.. ☹  how would the instincts of so many fans be wrong? Maybe it proves numbers doesn’t matter.. 

Sometimes im feeling like please tell us directly that u guys r not tgt,so it will lessen the pain once at a time....

to all the mineuners, sending virtual hugs....we are family...hope(idk) one day we get the most expected news all of a sudden!! but till then im not increasing my hopes again....   

Yes, with everything said. We all feeling it. When I first started reading the rumors I laughed. But then saw so many commonalties between them; saw all the crazy IG “coincidences” and I saw the obsessive need to keep their friendship hidden. I came to the same conclusion today which is hard for me to accept…That’s why I’m here posting, again…Time to move on and maybe just maybe we will be unexpectedly surprised. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, LLLopez said:

This part too bothering me. The photo you saw was where? The other two were a couple or two more men? Another flag is the date? If he had any emotional attachment to Ggone I think he would remember what he did on July 1st/2nd. In the end we will have to accept there will be so many unanswered questions. 

The photo was with two other men, the silhouette of the other man was seen on the car so I tried comparing it with his other photos and it kinda match. It honestly bothered me since the date that they gave was different from the posted. Would’ve accepted their statement if the post was later than their released date. Idk, maybe we’re really wrong from the start. Maybe he was really attracted (because his eyes and smiles never lie as seen in BTS) but things really didn’t work out between them. I’ll just think of it that way to pacify my heart. Anyway, they don’t owe us any explanation. I’ll just support them individually. If, by any chance, MinEun is really dating and they chose to make it public, I’ll probably be the happiest. 

and oh, I’ve heard that agencies deny if the dating articles were from korea industry, international articles really don’t credit that much.  

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 2

There is so many questions in my mind about the dating rumour.

From MH side they said the girl is acquintance. Word acquintance means a person who is not particulary close friend. 

Why they don't use 'friend' in their statement? 

From the girl side they said they close as hoobae -sunbae.

One more...

Why we never got crumbs from ggone side? 

Her free time always spent with her friends and family, that make ppl thinks she isn't in romantic relationship.

Guys, don't think dispatch took the photos on 1 June, but same day when MH filming leeminho films with his friend.

Cs he wore same outfit. 

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1

2 hours ago, yellowduck said:

There is so many questions in my mind about the dating rumour.

From MH side they said the girl is acquintance. Word acquintance means a person who is not particulary close friend. 

Why they don't use 'friend' in their statement? 

From the girl side they said they close as hoobae -sunbae.

One more...

Why we never got crumbs from ggone side? 

Her free time always spent with her friends and family, that make ppl thinks she isn't in romantic relationship.

Guys, don't think dispatch took the photos on 1 June, but same day when MH filming leeminho films with his friend.

Cs he wore same outfit. 

Ok, I am going to unlurk and share my thoughts..

The whole thing is bizarre... but I think Dispatch definitely has gotten the July 1st date wrong based upon the photos that I saw that has him wearing the same exact outfit that Dispatch took, that outfit he wore is the exact same outfit during his Leeminho Film. You can find those photos on 

Spoiler

@/kimseoryong

ig... or perhaps LMH could have worn the same outfit on July 1st? But I highly doubt it, my gut says the former rather than the latter.

I do not think they are mere "acquitances." Acquitances would not get in and out of his car.. I believe they are friends. Dispatch claim about her visiting his house on July 31st and MYM response was a "can't confirm, it is private" and given that he lives with his family, I don't think a person who is only an acquitance would be inviting a girl to his home, to celebrate her birthday if they are only mere acquitances and that's why I believe they are friends. 

KGE seems very private, but the interview she did where she mentioned that her love life has taken a back seat because of her brutal filming schedule was really an eye opener for me. Because, before her hectic filming schedule what did her love life look like?!?

My shipping heart has taken a beating not gonna lie, I am hanging by a thread. I think eventually once the dust settles and facts are presented, I will have to either move on or continue hanging on for dear life. I will be forever grateful to them for their drama, their on and off screen chemistry because it really made quarantine life a little bearable and something that I looked forward to outside what was going on in 2020. 

• Like 8
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, zionisme said:

Ok, I am going to unlurk and share my thoughts..

The whole thing is bizarre... but I think Dispatch definitely has gotten the July 1st date wrong based upon the photos that I saw that has him wearing the same exact outfit that Dispatch took, that outfit he wore is the exact same outfit during his Leeminho Film. You can find those photos on 

Reveal hidden contents

@/kimseoryong

ig... or perhaps LMH could have worn the same outfit on July 1st? But I highly doubt it, my gut says the former rather than the latter.

I do not think they are mere "acquitances." Acquitances would not get in and out of his car.. I believe they are friends. Dispatch claim about her visiting his house on July 31st and MYM response was a "can't confirm, it is private" and given that he lives with his family, I don't think a person who is only an acquitance would be inviting a girl to his home, to celebrate her birthday if they are only mere acquitances and that's why I believe they are friends. 

KGE seems very private, but the interview she did where she mentioned that her love life has taken a back seat because of her brutal filming schedule was really an eye opener for me. Because, before her hectic filming schedule what did her love life look like?!?

My shipping heart has taken a beating not gonna lie, I am hanging by a thread. I think eventually once the dust settles and facts are presented, I will have to either move on or continue hanging on for dear life. I will be forever grateful to them for their drama, their on and off screen chemistry because it really made quarantine life a little bearable and something that I looked forward to outside what was going on in 2020. 

What we do now just waiting and continue our support for both of of them, minho and ggone.

Anw, I do appreciate what Royal Court Lady and other shippers do on twitter to support minho. :loveu:

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:

I will try to explain my position and hope that they will understand me correctly. I really like and admire actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun. I follow their work and was very pleased with their joint work in "The King: The Eternal Monarch" - my favorite drama.

I don't know anything about their personal relationships in real life, but I hope they remain good friends. What really saddened me was the non-tolerance and indiscriminate abuse of Lee Min Ho from some of Kim Go Eun's fans. Such "protectors" of the actress can only harm human relations and friendship between actors and colleagues.

Therefore, I ask you to be tolerant, no matter how events develop in the future. I will accept their personal choice, whatever it may be.

Are you sure those who you're claiming as "protect Kim Go Eun squad" are really her fans and not bitter shippers? Her fans are really busy. They've been getting Ggone's content from her variety show to photoshoots to Yumi's Cells on daily basis. They really don't like to focus on negativity. Even when from the past year since shipping has been started haters keep attacking Ggone and her father on IG regularly, all they do is to report those comments and accounts.

Kim Go Eun has many friends in the industry and that tells a lot about her personality. She is extremely professional who never dated any of her co-stars but maintained friendship with most of them. Her fans are thankful to those people around her from her family, friends, seniors to colleagues. 

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1

Feel as though I want to give everyone on this ship a big hug today. What happened was extremely disheartening. Like all of you, I feel like I've invested so much, emotionally, in our couple. But compare to many other hardcore shippers, my effort is nothing. We have shippers who eat sleep dream Mineun and who's worked extremely hard to support Mineun. 

Can't deny I'm feeling tearful too. But this is my first and last ship, I will never give up hope unless LMH or KGE issues any denial statements or if either of them are confirmed to be in a relationship with someone else. Let's not all forget all of the crumbs we've had, couple shoes, teddies her niece and nephew held when the 'uncle' himself post photo with teddies. Crumbs that we could not put down as coincidences anymore. Do I really want to put it down as coincidence that our couple just happen to work with HJH so much lately? Literally the same time. 

I refuse to let such a rubbish Dispatch article crush what we all witnessed. There's got to be a reason why LMH & MYM issued the denial so quickly. IMO, Girl getting into his car doesn't mean anything. Lastly, do I want to believe Dispatch's claim that the photo was taken on 1/6? Where's the proof? So they had the photo since June, and 3 months later they decide to attack? I would like to think that our ship is so strong, it is inevitable that we get attacked once in a while. I'm not abandoning ship yet, hell no.

Ps: Have you all seen vid clips of KGE's Marie Claire interview. Her cute giggles when she said all Cancerians are weird people lol....

Whatever happens, let's not blame any parties. It feels like a lot of disappointment and anger is currently directed towards our king...but issuing a speedy denial was possibly the best action he could take, to show that he's not messing about. I think, for now, he needs our support too. So let's join RCL and blackheart on #IStandByLeeMinHo.

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 3
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

Netizens found out more hints of Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho’s “lovestagram”

More and more coincidences on Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho’s SNS have been pointed out, making netizens suspect them as hints of their “lovestagram”

Saw this article today from Kbizoom.  Couldn’t find a date but had to come out on or after August 29th. Just goes to show we didn’t imagine what we saw. I still believe Ggone was talking about LMH as late as July 21, “ I saw something beautiful” is too easily connected to him why post it? :confused: Why the need to distance from each other even as friends, it didn’t prevent shipping. She said one thing she really hated was being shipped with GY but she has never spoken on LMH! So many unanswered why’s…Thanks for listening. Supporting Ggone always. It’s morning for me. Have a great day/night. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

I love the idea of LMH & KGE together as couple and I still do, I will never stop even when they hook up with anyone because that is just me. They’re like characters in my head that I want to be together, that’s how good they look together but they are their own person, they can do whatever they want and choose whoever they want. That said, I honestly believe the rumor that LMH is dating a younger girl. If dispatch has been following LMH, if there was a Mineun, we would have seen KGE and him together. I am not sad (ok ok just a little), but that is how I see it.

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

Around 3(?) days after the incident? I guess now I can finally gather what information we have and put some of my personal thoughts in it.

With the crumbs we have had so far, and after countless couple gifts and food trucks sent to both of them, there is one thing to be sure - LMH and KGE must know about MinEun shippers, and they still continue to give crumbs here and there. The latest crumb we got was just two days before this incident. There could only be two assumptions 1. MinEun is real. 2. They are jerks that use this relationship to benefit themselves. I believe the first one. 

LMH is no fool. Using shippers to promote himself is the same as playing fire. Backfire from fans is worse than anything. Also, he looked literally ALL THE TIME deeply and madly in love with KGE during BTSs. If those were all acting skills, he deserved to win the ultimate prize.

Okay… now the hypothesis is that MinEun is real, and ongoing. let’s talk about the suspicious points in the news. A lot of people are doubting LMH because he hasn’t had a direct answer whether the girl had spent the birthday in his place. I for sure don’t know the true reason he didn’t give a clear answer but there are points to consider regarding this piece of news.

1. How could dispatch know that girl was going to walk to his place/ LMH was going to drive her to his place? This was supposed to be a secret midnight meeting only two of them knew. the news said they played video games in his place very often, and why didn’t dispatch have photos?

let give a recap on the previous “bfs” of PSH - Dispatch released more photos of her and her current boyfriend almost immediately after she denied the relationship. Even back then when there were rumours about her and LCS, Dispatch had over 10 photos of her getting into his car, alone, and his home, alone or together.  If Dispatch has more concrete evidence like those, it should have posted already after LMH denied three times a day.

2. Why did the girl choose to reply only one day after this incident and three denials from LMH within a day? If they are friends, wouldn’t that be weird that she doesn’t want to clear this up to support him? If they are a fling, and she is the attention seeker, she should have more evidence on hand and can release already. If there is nothing going on between them, this is the only thing she could do to promote herself.

3. LMH said there were four people living in his place. His sister has been married for a long time. So it’s like him, his parents, and who? Could it be someone he doesn’t want us to know (hint hint) ?

4. in the supposed movie date, it is so clear that there was another man sitting next to LMH in the car, and that couldn’t be a two person date. It’s quite normal to catch a ride anyway. It just… means nothing, but dispatch made it look like a secret date. If dispatch had solid evidence, it didn’t have to conjure up such a “romantic” scene to make it real. What’s real would always be real. The fact that Dispatch needed to make up such a scene is because it didn’t have anything solid, and for the real relationship (talking about MinEun here), dispatch sadly and unfortunately had no photos (or there are secret deals that have made to protect it, I don’t know). Anyway, this “movie date” is fake, obviously.

I think why so many people were in chaos the next previous days is because we all have trust issues with LMH. His past (many speculations) couldn’t be very clear, and many believe that he likes the typical young beautiful singer turning actress type, and KGE vice versa is the direct opposite. His vague answer fuels the distrust. Also MinEun has been around for over a year now, we still don’t have the official statement. Although shippers always say we don’t need it so soon, the official statement actually does mean a lot to shippers who could only use crumbs to validate the hypothesis, doesn’t it?

I believe him because, 

1. He is not stupid enough to facade a relationship like MinEun to promote himself as backfire is the worst (Weibo had some serious backfire these days). And his stardom has always been huge enough not to rely on such low tactics. and I also believe KGE wouldn’t lead the fans on like this. She has received so many FTs from shippers.

2. What we saw in BTSs and all the undeniable crumbs like dancing universe, pulling her hand out of her pocket make me believe him - as dumb as I may sound, sometimes love is not always rational and glorious. We put trust on a person because of our own emotions rather than factual facts. I trust my couple.

so here are my thoughts, and feel free to agree or disagree. In the meanwhile, I would just wait, and one day, perhaps we would all rejoice and be here and there again to celebrate what we have been believing for over a year and a half now. What happened these days would be like a joke while looking back.

thank you all girls! Love you. 

• Like 5
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

13 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

But this is my first and last ship, I will never give up hope unless LMH or KGE issues any denial statements or if either of them are confirmed to be in a relationship with someone else.

I think the same, too!

:tenor:

And I would also like to add that as long as they are happy, I am, too.

I just had to use the pole-dancing spidey, I missed it. Hehhhe

• Like 3
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1