[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

4 hours ago, LLLopez said:

@nina_mitrokhina Yes. On top of the new projects, September 17th is an anniversary date. I wish we had video like the first reading for Goblin. I saw a very short blurry clip on Utube and I think only LMH was in frame. 

@LLLopez, Alas, the network wrote that the video recording of the script reading with Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun was not conducted, but there were only photos. I also looked for additional information, but I only found out that Kim Go Eun came to the reading in an elegant hat, which immediately attracted Lee Min Ho's attention.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• 2 weeks later...

Hands up who's missing our Pyeha A LOT??!!! I'm literally going out of my mind wondering what our dear King is up to! Yumi's Cells is amazing and our Queen is doing super well. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure many of us here agree that her on-screen chemistry with ABH is strong....I still feel the way she is with LMH is different. Sigh....will we ever see them in one frame ever again? :cries:

• Like 4
  • Off-Topic 5

On 10/5/2021 at 6:21 PM, Peekaboohoo said:

Hands up who's missing our Pyeha A LOT??!!! I'm literally going out of my mind wondering what our dear King is up to! Yumi's Cells is amazing and our Queen is doing super well. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure many of us here agree that her on-screen chemistry with ABH is strong....I still feel the way she is with LMH is different. Sigh....will we ever see them in one frame ever again? :cries:

@PeekaboohooYou are not alone, I also miss our beloved Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun very much and would love to see them together again in life or on screen. As for the drama Yumi's Cells, it's just a good interesting work with Kim Go Eun's wonderful soulful acting. Her relationship with colleagues is very friendly and warm (judging by the offscreen filming), but nothing more. Kim Go Eun is an amazingly kind and sympathetic woman and it is no coincidence that about 40 coffee vans have already been sent to support her on the set of the drama!

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 2
  • Love 1

@nina_mitrokhinaI was wondering about that. Apparently KGE’s stylist made an interesting post showing a heart shaped photo from TKEM with caption  “one year with TKEM” then quickly took it down. It’s on Queen Kimmy’s IG.  Not sure what to make of it. Another hint? Yet another unanswered question. 

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Awesome 1

It has been quiet without any MinEun news or relatable updates, which helped to bring back some normalcy into our lives but yet the lingering thoughts are there wondering how they are as a couple.

@LLLopez You know, it really is interesting to see her JTE id pic from TKEM as a prop in Yumi's Cells. One may brush it off as insignificant, but thinking deeper, KGE needn't use that pic if she indeed wants to avoid any association with LMH.

Next, the fact that her stylist used a TKEM sticker on her IG post. I mean, it was not any sticker but an iconic shot of MinEun in TKEM. And by her removing the sticker later showed she realized the implications, perhaps a reminder by the couple that they are trying to lie low.....

Anyway, lets hope that we get something soon. Doesn't matter if it is lovestagram or whatever that shippers can start connecting, yet again :phew:

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 2

Ggone just updated her story with white Crocs from stylist. Jibitz this time are her initials, a bear, a ring maybe not sure cause my kid said it looks like a spaceship, a 4 leaf clover… my first thought, “Bridal Crocs”? 

I know. So bad. :approves:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, LLLopez said:

Lots of IG updates today. Seeing bracelets, toasts, rabbit candy, bottles with Goblin wedding photo, poems and Yumi swag ….what does it all mean ! 

Ikr!!! I have come here to get some info like what is actually happening!! I read some tweets like dispatch would reveal mineun!!(omo!) is this true? from where this ones are coming from, can anyone tell me? Thanks..  

• Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 2
  • Confused 1
  • Awesome 1

• 4 weeks later...

These 7 Korean Fan-Supported Artist Couples Haven't Met Yet

Do you think Dispatch will catch you or not?

Addini Safitri
20 Dec 2021

Almost every year, South Korean media outlet Dispatch releases dating news of Korean artists and idols on January 1. Of course, fans are always looking forward to it.

Usually before January 1st, there are many fans of the South Korean entertainment world making guesses and guessing about the couple that Dispatch will announce if they date.

Following "Binjin Couple", below are seven Korean celebrity couples who are also expected to officially announce their relationship soon. Who is this?

2. Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun

94157047-3015088348551215-57659909413830

Kim Go Eun is the only actress posted on Lee Min Ho's Instagram. The actor, who is now active on YouTube, has also openly admitted that he admires Kim Go Eun. This finally sparked a lot of speculation among fans.

Lee Min Ho received the Top Excellence Award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards some time ago. Kim Go Eun also seemed to show appreciation by uploading a photo of the actor giving his victory speech to his Instagram Story. It also raised suspicion among many fans because the photo was uploaded in the middle of the night and deleted a few hours later.

King Eternal Monarch is a dramatic project featuring Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, who graduated over a year ago. However, there are still many fans who have not moved on and are sincerely awaiting news of their relationship opening.

Translated from Indonesian google

https://www.idntimes.com/korea/kdrama/addini-safitri/artis-korea-didukung-pacaran-c1c2/3

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

kimgoeunkimseonhohallyutalk.jpg?w=1024&h

JANUARY 16, 2022

Kim Go-eun And Kim Seonho Top The Best Acting Performances Of 2021

The Hallyu Talk Awards has named the best acting performances of 2021 on January 14th.

With 39% of total votes, the Yumi’s Cells star, Kim Go-eun won the title for “Best Actress”. She played as Kim Yumi in the romantic-psychological drama, whose love cells fell into a coma after experiencing a traumatic failed relationship.

Yumi’s Cells took 5th place in the list of NME’s 10 Best Korean Dramas of 2021. Besides the confirmed 2nd season of Yumi’s Cells, Kim Go-eun is also anticipated to perform in another TVN series entitled, Little Women. It will be released this year... 

https://korean-binge.com/2022/01/16/kim-go-eun-and-kim-seonho-top-the-best-acting-performances-of-2021/