[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

It’s hard to believe that 2 years have passed since the memorable event!

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun meet to read the script for "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Wednesday, 18 September 2019

VTV.vn, the new SBS fantasy drama "The King: The Eternal Monarch", premiered its first script reading on September 17th.

photo-1-1568705749022629313004.jpeg

Screenwriter Kim Eun Sook, along with actors including lead couple Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun, were in attendance. It is a highly anticipated work when the script is written by screenwriter Kim Eun Suk, who has had great success in previous films such as Descendants of the Sun, Heirs, Goblin and Mr. Sunshine.

In particular, both Kim Go Eun and Lee Min Ho are actors who have appeared in Kim Eun Suk's films. Kim Go Eun starred as the female lead in Goblin and Lee Min Ho in Heirs.

The King: The Eternal Monarch is a genre of combined romantic fiction that revolves around two parallel worlds, modern Korea and feudal Korea. Lee Min Ho will play the role of Emperor Lee Gong, who tries to close the door between the two worlds when the devil opens it, harming everyone. Kim Go Eun will take on the role of modern-day detective Jung Tae Eul, who helps the emperor protect people's lives.

The King: Eternal Monarch is expected to be completed by the end of this year and air in the first half of 2020.

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://vtv.vn/van-hoa-giai-tri/lee-min-ho-va-kim-go-eun-gap-nhau-de-doc-kich-ban-the-king-the-eternal-monarch-20190917143721043.htm

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, LLLopez said:

@nina_mitrokhina Yes. On top of the new projects, September 17th is an anniversary date. I wish we had video like the first reading for Goblin. I saw a very short blurry clip on Utube and I think only LMH was in frame. 

@LLLopez, Alas, the network wrote that the video recording of the script reading with Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun was not conducted, but there were only photos. I also looked for additional information, but I only found out that Kim Go Eun came to the reading in an elegant hat, which immediately attracted Lee Min Ho's attention.

• Confused 1
  • Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

EVENT Alert! What do you think should happen next? Calling all drama viewers who have an opinion on which direction a drama should be heading in. Here is your chance to play PDnim. Participate in this joint screenwriting game and lets see what kind of drama Soompi chingus come up with. Surely, it will be better than some of the duds we have been subjected to, right? :lol:

re: @partyon, @Lmangla, @Sleepy Owl, @confusedheart, @agenth

• 2 weeks later...

Hands up who's missing our Pyeha A LOT??!!! I'm literally going out of my mind wondering what our dear King is up to! Yumi's Cells is amazing and our Queen is doing super well. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure many of us here agree that her on-screen chemistry with ABH is strong....I still feel the way she is with LMH is different. Sigh....will we ever see them in one frame ever again? :cries:

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 3

On 10/5/2021 at 6:21 PM, Peekaboohoo said:

Hands up who's missing our Pyeha A LOT??!!! I'm literally going out of my mind wondering what our dear King is up to! Yumi's Cells is amazing and our Queen is doing super well. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure many of us here agree that her on-screen chemistry with ABH is strong....I still feel the way she is with LMH is different. Sigh....will we ever see them in one frame ever again? :cries:

@PeekaboohooYou are not alone, I also miss our beloved Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun very much and would love to see them together again in life or on screen. As for the drama Yumi's Cells, it's just a good interesting work with Kim Go Eun's wonderful soulful acting. Her relationship with colleagues is very friendly and warm (judging by the offscreen filming), but nothing more. Kim Go Eun is an amazingly kind and sympathetic woman and it is no coincidence that about 40 coffee vans have already been sent to support her on the set of the drama!

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 2