[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

Annyeong Chingus! We keeping this ship sparkling with happiness? I know many of us (me included) felt kinda disheartened when LMH didn't post on 2nd July. But hey, it's ok right? I'm feeling more positive these days about our couple - they don't always need to try and proof they're in a relationship. 

From their birthday photos, I couldn't stop smiling when I saw the BOTH of them happily accepted and displayed shipper gifts - large balloons that clearly says MinEun or LeeEul fans. Come on, celebrities of their status would not be hyping shippers if they're not in a relationship. Our King visiting Paradise City - omg, so many hints there on how much TKEM meant to him. He even looked like he might be on a date with KGE that day (ok, I don't have any proof of that but it's the vibe he's excuding). 

If patience is what it takes, I'm willing to wait forever. Oh my Queen....she would follow most co-workers on IG, everyone other than our King even though their work would have crossed paths so many times (working with Kim Seo Ryong and Hong Jang Hyun etc). THAT, SAYS IT ALL, they're together, no doubt, no hesitation. As to how long we have to wait, to know for sure? Well, they're at a marrying age. Just saying.:lollipop:

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Confused 1
  • Blob 1

I was curious about that Love, Lies OST Ggone posted. Was it Tuesday night? Made me feel anxious. I saw some posts about how close she seemed to LDW in that last episode of the Sea I Desire from Tuesday night. 

• Where's My Oppa? 1

Ermm maybe this is out of topic but it bothers me a but. Would very appreciate if someone got amy info. So the story goes. Since we are in constant draught, fanfics are my go to fix. Ao3 and wattpad. Ive notice one of my fave story is missing "corea's princess" by keiito. And my fave author SAL for jamanchu is also MIA. Im so sad.

A very significant discovery of the day. KGE's new manager had just starting following LMH on IG! :approves:

Not sure if anyone feels the same, for me it feels as though LMH's been pretty quiet recently (other than what looks like he's working on his movielog and appearing in LV popup store) whilst KGE's schedule is very very tight with Sea of Hope and Yumi's Cells. I wonder if he's been taking things slow and he's trying to be as flexible as possible for her? Just a thought that's all. 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Unamused 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

A very significant discovery of the day. KGE's new manager had just starting following LMH on IG! 

Not sure if anyone feels the same, for me it feels as though LMH's been pretty quiet recently (other than what looks like he's working on his movielog and appearing in LV popup store) whilst KGE's schedule is very very tight with Sea of Hope and Yumi's Cells. I wonder if he's been taking things slow and he's trying to be as flexible as possible for her? Just a thought that's all. 

Ok all speculation but I was actually thinking that she was supporting him through Pachinko and now he is supporting her through Yumi and encouraged her to finally do a show. Next year they switch again. If we’re lucky enough to see a wedding Im sure she will step away for quite a while. When will see his next movie log though? So curious to see what’s in it.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, LLLopez said:

Ok all speculation but I was actually thinking that she was supporting him through Pachinko and now he is supporting her through Yumi and encouraged her to finally do a show. Next year they switch again. If we’re lucky enough to see a wedding Im sure she will step away for quite a while. When will see his next movie log though? So curious to see what’s in it.

Agree. It certainly feels that way. When one's busy, the other one's quiet. Totally makes sense if that's how they make it work so they get some private couple time :heartxoxo: 

Anyone ever wondered or hoped for a movie together not drama but actual film with amazing story together enough to make the movie a talk of the town making it win tones of awards like parasite. Just saying if they act again together and that movie becomes a big hit then maybe just maybe, during the speech he goes and thanks ggone and maybe I don't know confess or maybe reveal their relationship through his movielog. 

Don't mind me I just wish to see them walking together on red carpet and perhaps sit togetherAngry GIF

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, Racquel Roum said:

Anyone ever wondered or hoped for a movie together not drama but actual film with amazing story together enough to make the movie a talk of the town making it win tones of awards like parasite. Just saying if they act again together and that movie becomes a big hit then maybe just maybe, during the speech he goes and thanks ggone and maybe I don't know confess or maybe reveal their relationship through his movielog. 

Don't mind me I just wish to see them walking together on red carpet and perhaps sit together

Would like a drama but love a movie more. Thought about it but I still believe we can have both a confession and red carpet as early as this fall. If we believe everything we’ve seen it could happen! 
:approves:

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

EVENT: Celebrity Sightings

Have you met your favorite oppa? What was he like? Was he taller than you expected? :love:

Or do you want to meet him? What would the meeting be like?

Or did you meet a local celebrity? A sports figure maybe?

Share your stories with chingus on the Celebrity Sightings thread.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart326 @Sleepy Owl @agenth @Lmangla

• Wiggle 1

Kim Go-eun, who are you on vacation with? Smile, fresh from the mountains

on July 27, 2021

20210727163737128anjy.jpg

On the 27th, Kim Go-eun posted a picture on his Instagram.The photo shows Kim Go-eun, who left the picnic, enjoying a relaxing atmosphere with Hat and a white T-shirt.The unique natural charm is full.Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun is appearing on JTBC Wishing Sea and returns to the house theater in the second half of the year with the original Yumi Cells.

On the 27th, Kim Go-eun posted a picture on his Instagram.

The photo shows Kim Go-eun, who left the picnic, enjoying a relaxing atmosphere with Hat and a white T-shirt. The unique natural charm is full.

Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun is appearing on JTBC 'Wishing Sea' and returns to the house theater in the second half of the year with the original 'Yumi Cells'.

https://k-star-holic.blogspot.com/2021/07/kim-go-eun-who-are-you-on-vacation-with.html

• Like 1

Dear chingus, it's been very while since I haven't been active here. Of course I am quietly loving and supporting them both as always. I just finished my uncountableTKEM marathon just now and I am seriously missing our couples. Luckily we are able to see their IG stories the same day yesterday. Even they are both busy with their respective schedules, I will keep on believing our couple and have faith on hearing their confirmation (or wedding annoucement) some day. Everytime I feel sad or miss our Mineun, I come here and read all of your posts guys. Thank you all for being here. I am here with you all as a loyal fan ❤️ Silently keep on praying their moments together. I really wish to see them together in another project. Movie or even an ad would be fine.

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

A lot of posts from Ggone lately. I joined late here so this might have been discussed before. Does it seem like when there are sets of pictures of here alone (no one else in frame) she tags her friend (IG starting with hehe)? Yesterday, April 20, February 8th. In my shipper mind she is actually with LMH. There is a picture of the two of them, taken in November, on hehe’s IG where she tagged KGE; that looks more “natural”. Anyway. Wishful thinking. Probably was with her friend. Waiting and hoping for a confirmation. 

• Like 7
  • Blob 2

Random fact. I was googling something related to state flowers for my daughter. Peony is the state flower of Indiana but it also showed Camellia as “trending”. I immediately related that to Mineun. Uggg :hwaiting2:

• Like 2

Today's discovery. The next part timer at the Sea of Hope is Sunwoo Jung-a. Guess where you've probably heard her from? 

She sang one of the OSTs of TKEM, You Cant Stop it from Blooming. KGE during her 9th debut Instagram live also sang one of this singer's songs, Run with Me. Wooooow. Connect the Dots. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Confused 1