[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

HELLO HELLO shippers / friends and to all MinEun fans around the world.To put it in other words i AM reasonable shipper who shipped LEEEul*MinEun Woww.i hope things will turn out fine.How is it going?Minoz Club members are very busy at this time preparing gifts.they will do great.Happy Birthday KING MINHO 35years old korean age.Many happy returns of the day.Finger Crossed.i AM not expert BUT As you get older tell HER that you love HER.SHE loves you more.More than you will ever know KING MINHO.HUHUH.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING MINHO 22.6.2021.
Credit to the owner of the video bear Forest.

https://youtu.be/ITCkWtuDhH8

Happy Birthday Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

So, did KGE purposely use the gift from her stylist to post on LMH's birthday to indirectly declare her love for him? Help, I need some plausible explanations. Can rationale shippers here please help?

Not sure if this will help,but here goes:

EP 16

Lee Gon: “l love you. I am deeply in love with you.”

Jeong Tae Eul: “I love you too. I love you so much too.”

I think she’s serving up her TKEM Lines. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 2

Hallo to all.Shippers.A beautiful flower for a beautiful flower.Happy birthday to Dongsaeng Min Ho!I pray all your birthday wishes to come true.Let's celebrate Ya!

cr Lee Min Ho TV

Edited by nanaKiss14
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Happy Birthday to you.Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you MinHo!

May all your upcoming projects become great success.An official confirmation on the same is awaited today opppsss.

Long-distance relationships.Goeun tweets warm birthday wishes for MinHo?!Surprise! XoXo.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

Somebody's ig story made me come out of my lurking :D after such a long time. Here i am still their loyal shipper, lol.

I believe her ig story is genuinely for her stylist friend. However, who said that one post couldn't serve for two persons? only that the other one is not explicitly tagged. That other friend is being 'symbolically' tagged tho, if you know what i mean :P

Well, those double ILUs really got me. I mean, it made more sense if it's an ILU and a thank you instead. 

Oh well, since i'm a shipper so of course i will believe that version, lol.

Back to lurking until July 2 i guess :rip:

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

Hello fellow shippers. It’s my first time to write here although I have been lurking for quite a while.
It just makes you think what the intention of the IG story is. I am sure she is aware that we are waiting for crumbs coming from her on his birthday so if there is no relationship, one would think that she would avoid posting on her IG that would suggest anything related to LMH. The crocs has a ring and  the flower associated with him. Why will she do it on this particular day unless.... it was really intended for him?

I am just so happy for now and will be waiting for July 2.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

4 hours ago, Seoulsister_67 said:

Hello fellow shippers. It’s my first time to write here although I have been lurking for quite a while.
It just makes you think what the intention of the IG story is. I am sure she is aware that we are waiting for crumbs coming from her on his birthday so if there is no relationship, one would think that she would avoid posting on her IG that would suggest anything related to LMH. The crocs has a ring and  the flower associated with him. Why will she do it on this particular day unless.... it was really intended for him?

I am just so happy for now and will be waiting for July 2.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I really expected no post from her on 22June. So here it is and now we wait. I’m am nervous and excited at the idea of what might happen on July 2nd. D-10

Edited by LLLopez
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Long time no post regarding MinEun crumbs huehuehue. Hope everyone is doing well after such an eventful day on twitter and IG. I definitely feel like I have hangover from LMH's birthday, seeing the large amount of gifts compared to previous years made me so giddy, pyeha is so loved by fans from all over the world. As a shipper thread, I thought it would be fitting to share this tweet. This is probably just one of the many gifts with the name of MinEun shippers, this shows that our presence is not as invisible as we thought it is S. Korea. They probably know of our existence, yet both sides, along with their agencies, are silent and still continue to give occasional crumbs. Besides our precious Go Eun's bday, who knows what July 2 has in store for us... May our hearts be able to handle whatever will come our way. 

Side note: I found out that on June 18th was my first ever post here on Soompi Forum's MinEun thread. Can't believe it's been a year since I started publicly shipping these two amazing people. Didn't expect I'd stick around for this long but Dancing Universe really sealed the deal for me. 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Let's put it this way. Perhaps it was indeed a thank you post to her stylist, but it gave her the idea to indirectly (and not so discreetly) post for him on his birthday. If she has been how she was before LMH-era, she would surely avoid being associated with anyone especially him! He has such a strong fan base and she knows how these fans are, why would she carelessly post on his birthday now? She doesn't appear to me as someone who doesn't think of the consequences.

So in conclusion, her post was deliberate and he is a happy man on his birthday.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Blob 2

Feel so happy for MineUn.We look up to both so intensely.Hats matching.Couple caps.Shoes accessories decor for Croc. Spot the ring not hiding! Happy couples talk about that draw them closer together.Does this cap make me look handsome?said MinHo.Yep!Goeun replied. MinHo glares at her.MinHo says

I Love You....whoops!XoXo

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

On 6/23/2021 at 10:46 AM, AquariusMY said:

thank you post to her stylist, but it gave her the idea to indirectly (and not so discreetly) post for him

Agree.. why say 2 ILYs (I love you so much and I love you) when she could have just said Thank you or Thank you so much if she wanted to express her gratitude to her stylist? And the significance of the date and time she posted does not seem to be a coincidence. The left shoe can be argued to pertain to KGE directly but the right shoe seems to pertain to LMH. This is what I believe. :D now, let's see if there will be crumbs on July 2..

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

20 minutes ago, DianaMishka said:

Woah, our couple are getting braver and braver. Swipe to the second photo and zoom in to reflection on the left. Can you see yumi? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQi3jCNL8sY/?utm_medium=copy_link

Ah. Looks like we are back to zooming :Pandabulous:

I must admit, I did zoomed.  Though i may be blind.  Because I cant see the reflection. Heh. But definitely beats zooming the bluey screensaver sometime ago.

:wut:

p/s O.M.G. I think I saw the reflection!

Edited by extrodinairey
OMG
  • Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

Woah, our couple are getting braver and braver. Swipe to the second photo and zoom in to reflection on the left. Can you see yumi? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQi3jCNL8sY/?utm_medium=copy_link

I see what your talking about and it definitely could be. 

just think out load here but I saw some comments about that ex we’re not supposed to mention tying into his birthday post. Some nonsense about “THX”. So I wonder did he pick up on this and throw this out to counter. I know too much cloak and dagger. Either I’m going wacky or this is just too much. I swear when this all said and done. They should make a movie out of it. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Blob 2

On 6/24/2021 at 2:51 AM, Kdramabinge said:
On 6/22/2021 at 9:46 PM, AquariusMY said:

Agree.. why say 2 ILYs (I love you so much and I love you) when she could have just said Thank you or Thank you so much if she wanted to express her gratitude to her stylist?

Those were her lines in Ep 16 after his declaration of “ I love you. I am deeply in love with you.” :bashful:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 2