• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Annyeong, we're the Royal Court Ladies of this palace and we're here to ship our favorite on-screen and off-screen couple from The King: Eternal Monarch   Source: itsjenniejennie/ Tumb

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

:rickroll:

hello it’s been a long time 

I wanted to say that I finally got to visit the alley today and had the Tae Eul/Lee Gon drink 

AND I got the reusable cup JTE had 

it’s a sign that they’re marrying

• Like 7
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

hello it’s been a long time 

I wanted to say that I finally got to visit the alley today and had the Tae Eul/Lee Gon drink 

AND I got the reusable cup JTE had 

it’s a sign that they’re marrying

Not sure how that is a sign but yes please get married. I’m just waiting to see what crumbs we’ll get for the birthdays. 

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Blob 1

Some say love is a river... You can't make everybody like you ,,  you don't even like everybody. yabeda bedu!!
Goeun she won the game.
MineUn couple vibes?

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

:heartxoxo:

Saw an angel....She is so beautiful.
MinHo is smitten with Goeun and declares his love in cute texts for her.opps!!
MineUn birthday is just around the corner. think about the gathering and organizing an outing with the loved ones.A virtual birthday has never been more fun!
XoXo

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

Beautiful and cherished beloved angels.
Missing MineUn deeply....wondering how MineUn couple are doing!!Plus MineUn get flushed cheeks glowing skin that make MineUn flawless!

Edited by iznitaewon
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Long time no post hehe! Last time I posted about a friend's AU MinEun fic was back when the fic was only in the early chapters. Well, the fic now has 11 chapters and we are still getting more! Here is the link to the most recent update of "Love Unexpectedly" Chapter 11: "Let's Talk Awhile"

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

Active Goeun.Breathe in.Then breathe out for twice as long as breathe in.One day MineUn can dive in sea spend their time exploring topside attractions.Together?opppsss!Excited.Tomorrow is MinHo birthday!XoXo

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

So the white flower in LMH last promo videos is that a Camelia? I see some comments tying that back to KGE and Chanel? 
Well, either way we wait. While we are waiting I watched Untact again and noticed she used a set picture taken in Busan in the film. Pretty sure she is wearing Ep 5 clothing. The one she posted May 9,2020. 

Edited by LLLopez
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1
7 hours ago, LLLopez said:

So the white flower in LMH last promo videos is that a Camelia? I see some comments tying that back to KGE and Chanel? 
Well, either way we wait. While we are waiting I watched Untact again and noticed she used a set picture taken in Busan in the film. Pretty sure she is wearing Ep 5 clothing. The one she posted May 9,2020. 

Long time no post. Yes, that's the Busan photo. We totally hyped about that on this forum when that photo was used lol....

It has become my daily activity to check for updates on our couple. So much contents from them both. Right now, my mind is on 3 things!

1) Our King's Birthday today! Really don't know what to expect. The suspense is immense.

2) LMH obviously worked with Hong Jang Hyun very recently (who had worked with KGE at a similar time!). Kim Seo Ryong tagged 'leeminhofilm' in one of their photos. That is a massive hint on what LMH's next Movielog will be about, fashion photography? I will never give up hope that one day, KGE will appear in his vids....

3) So, have you all noticed the latest link between Minoz merchandise and shippers' gift?? The crystal light? Oh....Lee Minho Ssi, thank you for this sweet cake!! :eatscookie:We shall wait patiently and keep this ship sailing smoothly!

• Love 1
  • Blob 2