[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 6/25/2021 at 9:07 PM, MsMocha said:

Those were her lines in Ep 16 after his declaration of “ I love you. I am deeply in love with you.” :bashful:

They should come public already.. Suspicion has increased alot in the last few weeks. It seems like all Mineun are on YT or is it just me. So many mineun videos popping daily can't even keep up anymore.. Their faces have been blasted together the only way out for them is a surprise wedding and the clues are tightening up now

16321bbd92f58a30464449918123.jpg

f62ea3e7239826db411a56aa2b8d4247a16e3d65

I am thinking they have already gone to deep why not just go all out

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

@Time loopwho knows, maybe it is an open secret amongst their friends and acquaintances that they are indeed an item. They are not announcing but they are also not denying. Both have projects on hand that they do not want their relationship to overshadow their projects. 

With all these advertisement billboards organized by fans, it is hard for them not to notice, right? They can no longer feign ignorance not knowing they are being shipped. Gifts from shippers are also getting obvious. 

I mean as celebrities, they have to know what is being rumoured about themselves. Their silence is very deafening, and the fact that they both couldn't bring themselves to post anything on IG that puts the two of them in the same frame speaks volumes, right? Those that we have are from TKEM days (pictures of their filming) or her IG story on his winning award; everything done in the pretense of just co-workers. All feels a little too deliberate to me B) Definitely something is going on between them, and I believe when the time comes for any announcements, it will not be the mere dating announcement. It will be big and final!!

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun’s fans send The King: Eternal Monarch actor coffee truck, see her reaction

Kim Go-eun revealed she received a coffee truck on the sets of her upcoming K-drama Yumi's Cells. The truck was sent from a fan group supporting her and Lee Min-ho.

By HT Entertainment Desk
PUBLISHED ON JUN 26, 2021

Lee_Min-ho_Kim_Go-eun_1624695352898_1624

Kim Go-eun received a sweet surprise from fans of her and her The King: Eternal Monarch star Lee Min-ho, on the sets of her upcoming K-drama Yumi's Cells. The actor revealed she got a coffee truck sent to her from international fan groups Arjenia Indonesia and LMHKGEFans (Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun fans).

The Goblin star took to her Instagram Stories and shared pictures of the truck. In the first, Kim Go-eun gave a good look at the coffee truck with the caption, "wow". In another, she gave a close view of the banner featuring the fan clubs' names. She shared the picture with a monkey emoji.

Kim_Go_Eun_fans_1624695455851.jpg

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/lee-min-ho-and-kim-go-eun-s-fans-send-the-king-eternal-monarch-actor-coffee-truck-see-her-reaction-101624695095733.html

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

MineUn keep teasing us. omaigad Goeun wore Crocs shoe to prove bestie stylist Eel gave it to her.Receiving coffee , , juice , , food trucks can be overwhelming to the Goeun and could help boost her self-esteem.She's so happy.Recently.....

Korean match maker seem connected Suzy X Minho.  Suzy X Minho?! could you help us Minho? Minho X Goeun. Supposedly!But I'd rather to stick around and watch the game.XoXo.

• Shocked 1
  • Blob 3

I have a feeling and a hope that we will get a wedding announcement. If they come out too early not only will her projects be overshadowed but any engagement excitement due to ant-fans. I want an announcement after they’re already on their honeymoon.:fullofhearts:

• Blob 2

8 hours ago, LLLopez said:

I have a feeling and a hope that we will get a wedding announcement. If they come out too early not only will her projects be overshadowed but any engagement excitement due to ant-fans. I want an announcement after they’re already on their honeymoon.

I on the other hand want them to announce as early as possible.  There always will be another project either for kge or lmh, there won't be a so called Perfect time.  Antis will always be there, but if it becomes official, I believe hate attack will reduce as everyone will see that's what both want and lmh can openly defend kge.

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

I don't know but I really have this huge feeling that the next LeeMinHo film will premiere on 2 July. And those I love you, love shots at paradise city will be front and center.

I would say to LMH and KGE. COME OUT ALREADY. love is best declared to the whole world. We got you! You have the support of millions. 

This gif is intentional because they are now the bling bling couple. 

:doggie:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

On 6/25/2021 at 5:46 PM, Time loop said:

They should come public already.. Suspicion has increased alot in the last few weeks. It seems like all Mineun are on YT or is it just me. So many mineun videos popping daily can't even keep up anymore.. Their faces have been blasted together the only way out for them is a surprise wedding and the clues are tightening up now

That may well be true about the increased suspicion. But the one thing that hasn’t changed, no matter what, is their right to choose if, when,how and even why,they reveal the nature of their relationship. Public suspicion and desire to know doesn’t supersede their right to privacy no matter how much or how little their various actions may have influenced how they’re viewed. The increased interest seems to be related with the approaching Birthday anniversary plus certain actions or activities. But there has also been in nonsensical articles on YT as well as certain online media claiming he’s resuming his relationship with BS. 

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1

A surprise is mostly welcomed if it is well thought out and done genuinely from the heart.Tomorrow is Goeun birthday

Minho!Go for a full on love letter.Hope MineUn choose love.For extra points.... send it through the post so that it arrives when she is least expecting it?!Everyone appreciates effort.your girlfriend is sure to.MineUn absolutely head over heels for each other.Xoxo.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

sawadee krapP

cant believe my first post just want to wish ggone birthday. ai hope you'll always have people that are there for you.ai hope that my wish will somehow reach you.happy birthday girl. birthdays only come once a year and our membership only comes once a lifetime kaa.god bless my idol ggone^^

https://www.instagram.com/ggonekim/?hl=en

Happy Birthday GIF by swerk

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

The day when we all got confident in this ship has come again 

2nd julllyyyyyyy girls 

lets see Wht comes next for us and how grand we celebrating again….

:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

P.S it’s been long I posted here but wanted to lurk back and enjoy this day with my fellow beautiful shippers

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

My notifications are on but I keep compulsively looking at IG. My mind keeps going over scenarios. Ggone’s cake pictures   from the night of July 1st. First one at BH offices with staff. Second one? At home, maybe in PJs, with who? Last bday PJ photo we saw was with her girls but not this time. 

• Blob 1

Happy Birthday to the beautiful, amazing, kind and charming actress Kim Go Eun. We wish you to be happy, enjoy life, be surprised, enjoy every minute, dream, always have loyal, reliable friends and, most importantly, love and be loved. Stay always the same young, bright, kind, cheerful and smiling!

Happy birthday Kim Go-eun: When Lee Min-ho revealed what he admires the most about Goblin star

Lee Min-ho was all praises for Kim Go-eun when they worked on The King: Eternal Monarch. On her 30th birthday, here's a revisiting what he said about her.

By HT Entertainment Desk
PUBLISHED ON JUL 02, 2021

Lee_Min_Ho_Kim_Go_Eun_1625148258520_1625

Kim Go-eun, who turned 30 on July 2, has worked with some of the biggest stars in the Korean entertainment industry. While she shared the screen with Gong Yoo and Lee Dong-wook in Goblin, she was last seen opposite Lee Min-ho in The King: Eternal Monarch. During the promotions of the K-drama, Lee Min-ho had admitted he was eager to work with the actor.

The King: Eternal Monarch premiered in the summer of 2020. The show not only marked Kim Go-eun's return to the small screen three years after her hit show Goblin but it also marked her maiden project with Lee Min-ho. During an interview, Lee Min-ho had gushed about the actor, revealing that he admired the attitude and mindset with which she works.

"I personally admire theattitude and mindset she brings to her job, and also in the face of danger she really brings that mindset and mentality and really gets in between or intervenes on the scene. And I think that takes a lot of courage. So that’s what I would say I admire most about her character," Lee Min-ho said, speaking with Annyeong Oppa, a Philippines website.

"I knew that I always wanted to have the chance to work with her on screen because I saw her play out many different characters in various works in the past so I was very happy to work with her and onset she really has a variety of charms. Sometimes she will be like an older sister to me but sometimes she can be my younger sister," he added.

During an interview with E-news Exclusive, as reported by Soompi, Lee Min-ho reinitiated that he was eager to work with Kim Go-eun. "I was very happy because she’s the actress that I most wanted to work with out of our peers," he said.

Since The King: Eternal Monarch, Kim Go-eun has appeared in a short film titled Untact. She is currently appearing in a variety show called Sea of Hope. The show also stars her Goblin co-star Lee Dong-wook, SHINee’s Onew, Lee Ji-ah, Yoon Jong-shin, and AKMU’s Lee Suhyun.

Kim Go-eun is also shooting for her first K-drama since The King: Eternal Monarch. The show is called Yumi's Cells. The actor recently shared pictures of the coffee trucks she received on the sets of the show from her international fans and her friends.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/entertainment/tv/happy-birthday-kim-go-eun-when-lee-min-ho-revealed-what-he-admires-the-most-about-the-king-eternal-monarch-star-101625147829215.html

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

HELLO HELLO shippers / friends and to all MinEun fans.Finally,we meet again.i have been looking for this cake for nearly one year.i stumbled upon it year ago,then could not remember where the homemade yummy dog birthday cake it was.at first,for just a few days until i found new wish Happy Birthday GORGEOUS QUEEN kim go eun 30th korean age.May your life be full of unforgettable adventures.Arjenia club members kept busy preparing gifts which were delivered on HAPPY GGONE DAY.Love all the way.Someday tell MINHO you love HIM all the way.Just let your heart decide.MinEun love is all around.Headline story briefly draw attention told readers around the globe WHEN Lee Min Ho revealed what he admires the most about Goblin star that make my heart smile.HEHEHU.HAPPY BIRTHDAY Queen GOEUN 2nd July 2021.HAPPY.

Credit to the owner of the video Aesthetic Orange.

happy birthday GIF
https://youtu.be/jBXhn5JVcTk

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 3

OMAIGAD once again Goeun wore her a little cap made of red.Because it suited her so well and she wanted to wear it all the time she came to be known as Little Red Cap!What about Minho's black cap on his birthday photos?!There is no connection that can unite Minho X GoeUn's real love today. But still waiting a few hours until 12 o'clock in the morning. After that pretend back to Minho X GoeUn normal life they pair up quietly.MineUn did not want to be to expose!Little Red Cap and Medium Black Cap returned home happily and no one harmed them.
Now let this text message serve as proof that special birthday text for a special Goeun. Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!Hope all of your wishes come true.XoXo.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

And now it’s the 3rd. It makes sense that he would not post but it feels like a big let down. Fellow shipper in IG said “Remember why you believed in the first place”. In my mind I think I must be crazy but in my heart I honestly believe their together like even engaged together since May. I have no proof just crumbs. Like what the heck with the “bling bling” ? Coincidence? And did you notice we got a cute pick of the niece with uncle’s bear on his bday? Haven’t seen that bear for a bit or since….coincidence… uggg  :surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1