[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

this drought is making me thirsty, i need crumbs

Scorching Music Video GIF

i can't believe it's already a year and I'm still here waiting for them to drop some bomb.

ya'll join me, let's do a prayer circle.  Let's pray one of them will have mercy and end this long drought. Just need tiny bits of crumbs to survive until the release of pachinko and yc

Love And Light Ceremony GIF by HuMandalas

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 6

On 5/6/2021 at 11:17 PM, gutterland said:

this drought is making me thirsty, i need crumbs

i can't believe it's already a year and I'm still here waiting for them to drop some bomb.

ya'll join me, let's do a prayer circle.  Let's pray one of them will have mercy and end this long drought. Just need tiny bits of crumbs to survive until the release of pachinko and yc

I feel you, I understand you, I hear you. And Count me in as I'm still in deep obsession over this couple, if I'm being honest I may be over tkem but i'm totally not over mineun. Need crumbs just a tiny I will totally accept pictures of the whole tkem crew. Missing dhwan alot too, if he's here then he would definetly give out a little detail.

Lets sit tight and enjoy the ride we have a long way to go....

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote gifs. Thanks!
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

On 5/8/2021 at 1:25 AM, Racquel Roum said:

I feel you, I understand you, I hear you. And Count me in as I'm still in deep obsession over this couple, if I'm being honest I may be over tkem but i'm totally not over mineun. Need crumbs just a tiny I will totally accept pictures of the whole tkem crew. Missing dhwan alot too, if he's here then he would definetly give out a little detail.

Lets sit tight and enjoy the ride we have a long way to go....

I believe we are all going through the same emotions and we have been riding on this ship for a year. There were great moments when we were riding high, but these days everything is calm. Hopefully it is the calm before the much awaited storm. Storm in a good sense, where we get overwhelmed and drowned in good news!

I may have gotten over TKEM (I think), but the occasional mentions of how good Lee Gon is to JTE, and those snippets of the scenes that are circulating on social media still make my heart flutter. But nothing tops the whole feel about MinEun, the real couple in real life! What could they possibly be planning between themselves? I do hope they have thought about their future, timing, announcements, marriage, kids, etc.  She may be busy with Yumi's Cells now but am sure will have time to spend with him, right? I need crumbs to know that he is still smitten with her!

• Like 9

Hello!!! It’s been awhile...

LMH and Dime Kimee are in Busan. Dime posted on her story fishes (minnows) with a caption, who’s in town? Minno is in town. And were they together, with Go Eun, with Veniel...?

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

On 5/14/2021 at 11:00 PM, Kaydeelee said:

Hello!!! It’s been awhile...

LMH and Dime Kimee are in Busan. Dime posted on her story fishes (minnows) with a caption, who’s in town? Minno is in town. And were they together, with Go Eun, with Veniel...?

V is in Busan too. She posted stories walking by this bridge that queen and king posed next to during filming last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vVxdVB8Dj/?igshid=i8yrju37cgtp

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_9whtyjYKS/?igshid=4v0hygpcvggw

Definitely in Busan. 

Sorry, this may be a stupid question but I forgot, who is V to kge? Her friend? Her staff + friend? 

It looks like they’re all enjoying time in Busan right now, whether together or not. Not sure if our girl is there though. She may be busy filming. 

Edit: just read other fans sayings kge had a 2 day break from filming :phew:. It’s none of my business :wub:

Remember the time they all just so happened to be in Jeju? Is this another coincidence? Same time, same place? Too much of a coincidence or no? 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

13 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Veniel is in Busan too. She posted stories walking by this bridge that queen and king posed next to during filming last year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6vVxdVB8Dj/?igshid=i8yrju37cgtp

https://www.instagram.com/p/B_9whtyjYKS/?igshid=4v0hygpcvggw

Definitely in Busan. 

Sorry, this may be a stupid question but I forgot, who is veniel to kge? Her friend? Her staff + friend? 

It looks like they’re all enjoying time in Busan right now, whether together or not. Not sure if our girl is there though. She may be busy filming. 

Edit: just read other fans sayings kge had a 2 day break from filming :phew:. It’s none of my business :wub:

Remember the time they all just so happened to be in Jeju? Is this another coincidence? Same time, same place? Too much of a coincidence or no? 

Veniel is kge's long time friend.  

Veniel posted her story with her friends walking with her.  So I guess she is with her own circle of friends.  Lot of ppl are in Busan this weekend, heard more than 10,000 attended the art show the first two days, seems like a big thing in Korea now.  lmh was there as VIP or VVIP because he attended (5/13) before the show was officially open to the public (5/14).  Iwoo and CD boy were there earlier this week as well, maybe as VIPs?

I doubt kge is there, I would use my two off day to rest if I were her.  btw, who wants to date in crowds?  But who knows?  :phew:.

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, JumboQueen said:

Veniel is kge's long time friend.  

Veniel posted her story with her friends walking with her.  So I guess she is with her own circle of friends.  Lot of ppl are in Busan this weekend, heard more than 10,000 attended the art show the first two days, seems like a big thing in Korea now.  lmh was there as VIP or VVIP because he attended (5/13) before the show was officially open to the public (5/14).  Iwoo and CD boy were there earlier this week as well, maybe as VIPs?

I doubt kge is there, I would use my two off day to rest if I were her.  btw, who wants to date in crowds?  But who knows?  :phew:.

That’s true, it’s probably a special event that led many people to Busan at the same time.

But Veniel is likely with Demi, since the two posted stories of the same bridge from the same angle. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

That’s true, it’s probably a special event that led many people to Busan at the same time.

But Veniel is likely with Demi, since the two posted stories of the same bridge from the same angle. 

The bridge is a famous landmark especially in dark, it's probably not a surprise the two posted the same view.  However, if you take a closer look, the angles are not the same.  V's seemed to be taken from above and D's was at the ground level.  These two although are all kge's close friends, but there were no crossing in the past that we know of.  Unless kge was there then there might be a chance that these two can meet up.

• Like 5

I had to chime in. I’ve gotten way too invested in this Since we’re just speculating anyway. Anyway KGE was filming in Busan??? The last fan cam picture said “Yumi on vacation”. Anybody know where the filming was this week? Queen Kimee posted some pics of people with V. The boy could pass for LMH but girl’s hair was too long for KGE. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LLLopez said:

I had to chime in. I’ve gotten way too invested in this Since we’re just speculating anyway. Anyway KGE was filming in Busan??? The last fan cam picture said “Yumi on vacation”. Anybody know where the filming was this week? Queen Kimee posted some pics of people with V. The boy could pass for LMH but girl’s hair was too long for KGE. 

No, she has been filming in Seoul.  She was filming last weekend, but no schedule for this weekend.  Yeah, no concrete clues suggest kge is in Busan with Veniel.

Edited by JumboQueen
  • Like 6

In my view, I am certain the guy that appeared in the background of the Veniel's video is not LMH. It is so easy for us to speculate and jump to conclusions, but come on, we have never seen him casually appearing in anyone's video or pictures. He and his friends are too careful to allow such a blunder.

It seems that some are disappointed KGE did not include TKEM in her KOFIC video. Well, don't you all think it gets more suspicious for TKEM not to be included? She probably wanted to play it down and try not to be closely associated with LMH, but to exclude such an important project (and a recent one too) seems odd. As the saying goes, the silence is deafening!

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I was waiting and wondering about her highlights. My guess was she would in include Goblin and leave out TKEM which she did. Of course LMH not only made TKEM his only drama but picked a clip which prominently showed her. He definitely didn’t need to do that. Pictures worth a thousand words. I feel like the V video is a huge tease. I can see it either way at this point: he never would or maybe they really are secure enough so now let’s throw out a huge teaser. Ok. Thanks for the conversation. For now we wait for any news and I’m back to work. 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

In my view, I am certain the guy that appeared in the background of the Veniel's video is not LMH. It is so easy for us to speculate and jump to conclusions, but come on, we have never seen him casually appearing in anyone's video or pictures. He and his friends are too careful to allow such a blunder.

It seems that some are disappointed KGE did not include TKEM in her KOFIC video. Well, don't you all think it gets more suspicious for TKEM not to be included? She probably wanted to play it down and try not to be closely associated with LMH, but to exclude such an important project (and a recent one too) seems odd. As the saying goes, the silence is deafening!

I can spot lmh from a mile away and that guy was most certainly not him. The way he walks and carries himself isn’t lmh. The girl also doesn’t walk like kge. 

It’s not that but the idea that they could possibly be at the same place which makes my shipping heart happy. It’s all just a hopeful possibility :D

Hmmm... I don’t see why her choosing goblin and not TKEM would be a surprise to anyone at all. Goblin was a huge success. Lmh chose a scene from TKEM but perhaps TKEM is special to him because it marks a second chapter to his career: the first in his 30s. All I know is, no matter which project holds most dear to her, she walked away from TKEM with relationships that will last for a long time. Who knows if they are more than friends but they are all at least great friends. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

HELLO shippers/fans/friends.HELLO.someone in love will care about your feelings and your well-being.FEELING LOVED. WoWW.Seoul in LOVE?Love in Busan?Here's a look at their gestures over eight months.now i must say i saw something beautiful relationship.waiting is a sign of TRUE LOVE.i am patiently waiting to know WHAT'S coming next THAT MEANS their annoucement.MinEun in LOVE!Credit to the owner Akidot Update's video.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

Hello! Long time no chat every one! I have been silently catching with everything about these two like most of you do. Like many of you here, I have never thought that the guy in veniel’s video was LMH. His posture was very different from LMH, and I guess his long time fans can always spot him from a distance. If that was LMH, many would have found more crumbs already. 

my personal guess is that they (including MinEun) were all there, and perhaps they had a small gathering and then went separate ways. Our lovebirds certainly need some alone time together lol. 

It has been a year since this ship has stirred the internet. And if you search LMH now, the related topics are related to ggone (and X factor is no longer linked to him in google search). Although it’s very quiet after he went to Canada, my faith in this ship actually is stronger than ever! Isn’t it suspicious that ggone doesn’t include TKEM? It’s almost as suspicious as she still hasn’t followed his male lead lol. Also, her latest live is so fun to watch! The MinCho question LMAO. I am quite surprised that no one in here talks about that. 

am waiting for the good news that may be very near to us. Any thoughts on when they would go public or get married? I think I will definitely cry on that day lol 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

I am coming very late to this. I think I saw TKEM in February 2021. So only of few months of waiting and watching compared to you all. I saw Goblin, loved KGE. I tracked down snd saw all her stuff through YouTube, Netflix, Amazon. After TKEM had to see all the BTS and one thing led to another and here I am talking about this real life love story. Or at least I hope. In my mind I’d like to believe they were together this past week celebrating a milestone anniversary. For now watching Doom at Your Service with PBY who is also from BH. It’s a good one so far to help past the time while waiting for Yumi and hopefully some more good news. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1