[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

5 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina said:
Let's wait for Lee Min Ho's return from Canada.

After Mind Bridge and AndZ workstagram... Now are we getting an LV and Channel workstagram too? :hwaiting2:

Edited by ferily
Please don’t quote Tweets that contain images. Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Unamused 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

April 10, Canada time which is around April 11 most Asian Times will be the last day of filming pachinko in Canada. So the big question is will LMH go home right after? There's one way to find this out and I just realised it accidentally today. 

Check his IG, click the About this Account and it should say, the account is based in Canada since he's currently there. 

Let's see in a few days, when that changes to South Korea. Check our Queens IG and her account says based in South Korea. 

Didn't realise Instagram is the great stalker. It detects which country a person is based on that person's activities. 

:gangnamstyle:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

I managed to distract myself a little from MinEun these few days but looking at all the Instagram updates about LMH, my heart is fluttering again. So how long has it been since he left SK? Am sure it is fairly easy to manage LDR with technology now, isnt it? They shouldn't feel too apart, right? So what is this about his photographer commenting on IG? He commented on a post about Ggone, is it?

I was thinking to myself today that if MinEun is not as real as we believe, I find it such a waste to have LMH and Ggone being great individuals but single on their own. They deserve to be in love, to have a partner in life and have as much happiness as all of us with someone to rely on and have a future with. Who would be best for them but each other?? Please, we need some crumbs to let us know they are steadily on the right track (or that we are sailing steadily in the right ship!).

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Our King is so sweet, letting his friends and fans know it's his last filming day in Canada. Hope it means he'll head back to SK soon, and it'll be in mind for a TKEM Anniversary reunion. It seems Unbreakable Sword is looking forward to seeing him. Queen's been so quiet, although she's been responding quite a lot to other people's post. Really miss her. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

Hello mineun gangs, get ready and backle up it's only 3 more good days left for the D-day to come. I wish our captain would've already arrived by that day but my cents tells me even if he does arrive nothings gonna happen since he'll be in quarantine again for 14 freakin days again. Well It's for his own safety anyway so can't complain much. Missing tkem cast big time, even our dhwan missin his pheya telling him to come home quickly in his latest post, what a baby.

Oh man I really really really hope they post something maybe not on 17th but even 18th, chaebol we need them to clear our drought seriously, I'm too anxious. More crumbs please.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

My heart feels full, with love for KGE and LMH. I hope they can feel that there are millions of shippers out there who love them and wish them the best. Because we saw something beautiful. There's no making things up. The adoring gazes, the teasing and their blooming smiles..... :fullofhearts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrTaVDJ3At/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNrLFisJOaD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

It's the final countdown to the D-day TKEM 1st anniversary, can't wait for the big celebration. Wishing the cast would catch up with each other atleast or a nice video chat atleast.

So far no news if lmh has arrived in SK or not, all in all pray for a miracle:transforms:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

Hello Soompi friends! So nice to come back to Soompi and see this thread *still* moving at lightning speed! I would like to re-introduce myself, I am Gracey and a true #Mineun shipper! I cannot believe that it has been a year since the drama started and more so, I cannot believe that the fan community of supporters has grown so much! It's so nice to see the drama and the pairing so well loved by many. Always thankful that I found new friends and a kdrama couple that I will always hold close to my heart.:wub:

By the way, there's a twitter party happening at April 17 -12 MIDNIGHT KST time to celebrate the 1st anniversary of TKEM. Let's join and show them that a year after, this drama and ship still means so much to us!

https://twitter.com/royalcourtlady/status/1382658096741322760

And so excited to see the led-ad project (headed by Black Heart Universe) go up tomorrow at Coex!! Hope our ship will sneak-in and drop by. *prepares all the talismans*

https://twitter.com/ThispatchPH/status/1382339082546651137

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

• graceyco changed the title to [Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

Dear All, just wanna drop by on this 1 year anniversary at the place where it all started for me.

When I started watching TKEM, I watched it just because I love Kim Eun Suk's drama.

Didn't know I'd love the drama so much, ship Mineun so hard, and write so many fanfictions about them.

TKEM helped me survived the first months of the pandemic, introduce me to my new dear friends, and give me a new couple to root for.

I sincerely believe they're together. The BTS makes me believe it. And ever since the drama was over, I believe they have given us so many hints about them, and even more so since the New Year.

Let's continue to support them and have fun with the friends we discover in this beautiful journey.

• Like 10
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Its been awhile since I post in this forum. My real life catching on me, I only manage to click like button in here or twitter. I hope everyone is in good hand around the world. What better day to post than today, The King Eternal Monarch 1st Anniversary. The drama where our couple are born and shipped. A year after, the feeling still the same and much much more.

First, our MineunMY gifts to our couple for today anniversary. We send it early on 15April as Kge wasnt around this few day due to busy schedule. BH Entertainment is close on Saturday. The new manager told us "Oh she loved it. She wanted to say thank you for supporting her". :fullofhearts: We send to Lmh too, but unfortunately he wasnt in SK to receive and enjoy it, MYM did receive the gifts. Sad? Yes, it feel incomplete without him around :tears:. Lets enjoy today no matter what as this our first celebration for Tkem :happy2:

giphy.gif

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Blob 3

Happy #1YearWithTheKingEternalMonarch 

To show my gratitude for TKEM and the fandom, I made an edit highlighting some of the things that fans loved about TKEM. This drama really did change 2020 for me. I'm still in the 'TKEM' rabbit hole, and I don't plan to leaving anytime soon. Happy anniversary to all of us, love you all <3

YouTube link: 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, HR. said:

Happy #1YearWithTheKingEternalMonarch 

To show my gratitude for TKEM and the fandom, I made an edit highlighting some of the things that fans loved about TKEM. This drama really did change 2020 for me. I'm still in the 'TKEM' rabbit hole, and I don't plan to leaving anytime soon. Happy anniversary to all of us, love you all <3

YouTube link: 

IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! IM CRYING :criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Nothing better to be with family. This cast here are colleague turn friends and family. Our Mineun wont happen without them. Im a bit melo today, so bare with me. Wish Mineun to post anything about them, Tkem or other casts. Twitter and Instagram celebrating hard, im wondering whether we going to get an update today. Seems Lmh is missing in action. Oopps I edit this. Seems he still in Canada holiday. And he update today!! Weeee 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Credit:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNwBtXRpjy_/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@\LeeEulFandom

@\popmapin

spacer.png

Credit: @/yaya_yay127 in twitter

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

:waves:

hai everyone. I hope your day has been upbeat and productive. I would like to say that fresh blooms are synonymous with people show their affection to each other and this year Happy First Year Anniversary to The King:Eternal Monarch "TKEM" drama in our most popular, enduring romantic stories and there're so many beautiful moments. :D from my perspective, one of the love scenes "TKEM", Tae Eul always paid attention to King Lee Gon and cared about him even when he thought no one did. the chemistry between best Korean actors of all time LEE MIN HO and KIM GO EUN always evident and so was the connection that they had. according to the characters, Tae Eul was very proud of him for having the courage to take up her suggestions and not sit around feeling sorry for himself. she has always had a soft spot for him for his giving nature. in fact, growing up watching them give back to the community instilled in me the encourage to do the same. on the other hand, it was rather natural for Tae Eul to reach out to King Lee Gon and help him in time of need at the battlefield. this venture has been very exciting and it's a blessing for me to be able to do what I love. in my view, sometimes, it's hard to move on to new Korean shows when you're still not over the ones you've watched. it's like there're new series that are waiting for us, but we still choose to go back to our TKEM drama, do you also feel the same way? *whoa, hold on a minute, I'm having one of those days.* :D the hashtag MINEUN began to pick up popularity through 2020 and 2021, slowly being adopted by social media users around the world. always support them both. also, let's be real and rewatching in this series is off the roof. may MINEUN love partner loved in one another, inspire each other and support each other's meaningful deeds. may GOD bless both of them always with the best in life. :heart:

Happy First Year Anniversary to "TKEM".

everyone can stay in love. :D

Lee-Min-Ho-The-King-Eternal-Monarch-2020

0004205954-001-20200514102103968-1.jpg

20210219-150332-1.jpg

Spoiler

Ey-6-W4j-UUAIs4x2.jpg

source

https://mydramalist.com/35039-the-king-the-eternal-monarch

https://twitter.com/misskimgoeun/

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

It has been a year and there is no reason whatsoever not to continue supporting MinEun and believing in their relationship. Since this is a shipper forum, I will proudly state that I am pretty sure they are a couple.

Some thoughts on this day:

1. Please let us know that MinEun is aware of TKEM fans celebration on this 1 year anniversary. They should know about the LED advert as well as all the gifts, right?

2. Whilst LMH posted from Canada, our KGE hasn't posted anything on IG, not even a random throwback photo :phew:. Is she already busy with Yumi's Cells?

I guess whether they say anything or not, we all here know they are real. Time will tell. 

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Blob 3