[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

On 4/19/2021 at 12:49 AM, Heretorant said:

I refuse to believe just friends can look at each other the way they do. I see loving eyes and genuine happiness.

https://www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic607e8a1947dc41573185976

Oops. I forgot.....I go by TMorales on YouTube....

Recently someone posted my YT words and neglected to mention or correct people who thought she had written the comment. I saw it purely by accident. It was also posted on IG but I don’t know if it was her doing. Anyway, thanks

T.McCain-Morales aka MsMocha aka caravan2corea@mochamccain(Twitter & IG):Megathanks:

Edited by MsMocha
  • Like 5
  • Blob 4

I have not stopped smiling thanks to all your beautiful posts chingus. Now our queen is finally showing us her happy smiles again. It is impossible to not think about why she's absolutely glowing. And now this, ANDZ releasing their LMH+Summer+Photosynthesis video on the 23rd!  https://www.instagram.com/p/CN4mHctgLfL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

On this ship, there are no coincidences. And oh, that flower, it's a passion flower isn't it? :eatscookie:Nom nom nom, yummy cakes from captain.

• Like 9
  • Blob 1

It's been non-stop happiness this week.

1. TKEM's first anniversary

2. TKEM LED at Coex 

3. LMH returning to Korea

4. Yumi's Cells started filming

5. The cast of Babi is announced: Park Jinyoung

6. KGE posts, looking so cute and happy

7. And Z releases a new video

We're having a flood of updates!!!

Also, everything motivates me to finally finished writing my main Mineun fanfiction, Romancing Miss Sunshine. It has reached chapter 18.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/225525337?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading&wp_uname=ladylia257&wp_originator=0TE5phz8VdQ7ipG%2BaukF47cWEGsCHCugsWC%2B0JDFrTg66Y8FblNQ9kEffBE9n%2FNzcS2bWmh%2Fg23wM85oyzADNZC7xik9ePQZpVojtelfTEAWK2eLWbbHjRuouCj2vQ2f

This is the link if anyone is interested. It's a fictional story about Mineun. Please read the warnings on top of each chapter.

Ah, such a great week to be a Mineun shipper.

• Like 10
  • Blob 4

18 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

What??? Nooooo 

Please noooo 

My heart is broken if they ever get back and not our queen? 

Im sorry but this claim is totally ludicrous. This place is a common place where a lot of celebrities have been spotted in before, and the bag’s strap doesnt look the same to me. I mean i would have no problems if they are to get back together coz at the end of the day its their lives and happiness. But honestly, i dont this is the case

Edited by ferily
Please don't quote Tweets that contain images, gifs or videos. Thanks!
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, DianaMishka said:

What??? Nooooo 

Please noooo 

My heart is broken if they ever get back and not our queen? 

Hmm.. Interesting but nope, not buying it. 

Location: I've seen various kstars using this same photoshoot location before. So, it's not some kinda private place. 

Timeline: Doesn't match at all. LMH posted the pink suit photo in June last year. The shopping photo, he posted in September. He often post photos that reflect his activity at the time and doesn't usually post throwback photos. 

The black bag: Can't even see if that's a bag or a coat on the bench. Needless to say, anyone can have a black bag. 

Can't believe I'm going to miss KGE vlive, as I'll be stuck in work!  :bawling:Really hope someone will record the whole session! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

Hello friends!! Cannot wait for the IG Live of our Ggone later 8pm KST! Fans have started showering her with gifts and just happy to see our girl so well-loved by many! :wub:

THE RCL friends sent a simple floral + cake arrangement! 

Royal Court Ladies on Twitter: "The Royal Court Ladies and Friends have successfully delivered our presents to our dearest, Kim Go Eun, for her 9th debut anniversary! We thank ateliercote for the kind accommodation and for sending the gifts to Ggone ❤️ Cheers to 9 years with ggonekim! #9YearsWithGgone https://t.co/7n4hnOgTds" / Twitter

Next up we have Minho's debut, Minho's bday, Ggone's bday, Yumi's cells and Pachinko! A busy year for our loves! :partyblob:

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

So on KGE's instalive, did you all notice these few individuals who left comments? Her stylist, her dad, Woo Do Hwan, and of course BH Ent boss. Good support!

Out of curiosity, is that a really big leather jacket that she is wearing? Come to think of it, where have I seen her wearing a similar black leather jacket??

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Huge thanks to Misty! Now I understand what kge said on her IG live. Go check mistys twitter account to see. 

Also, I thought this is something LMH would have said to kge anyway... He was curious about kge because they will be leads in the same drama. Thought about her a lot and yes, KGE looks better in person. Love. Love. Love. 

:hooray2:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

10 hours ago, AquariusMY said:

Out of curiosity, is that a really big leather jacket that she is wearing? Come to think of it, where have I seen her wearing a similar black leather jacket??

So in one of the videos with translation, she was asked what style she was wearing and she said, leather jacket, short sleeved shirt, skinny jeans and boots. She would wear sweatshirt shirt and training pants most of the time but that night she was dressed up. I think that jacket is the same as one of her mind bridge photo shoots. 

• Like 4

On 4/23/2021 at 2:15 AM, graceyco said:

Hello friends!! Cannot wait for the IG Live of our Ggone later 8pm KST! Fans have started showering her with gifts and just happy to see our girl so well-loved by many!

Alegre Guitars of Cebu City, Philippines. The pick guard was engraved with names and usernames/signatures of the members of KGE PH, with a mother of pearl inlay of the fandom name ‘ARJENIA’.

Edited by MsMocha
  • Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

Hi @MsMocha, just wanna say I did read your last post/rant hehe. Big hugs to you and well done for refraining from having a go at the so-called blogger. At the end of the day, it's not worth it. Those people are not worth our time. We just need to remember that we're on this ship to spread love. No matter what we do, there will always be people who hate. I can never understand those people who spend so much time hating other people. It's ridiculous, I mean can u imagine waking up and all they do is go around leaving hate comments? Such sad sad life. If we're not a fan of certain actors/actress, we just skip them and keep our opinions to ourselves right? In my line of work, I study a lot about human behaviour. Most of the time hatred comes from people who are 1)Insecure. 2)Jealous. 3)Unfulfilled.

I'm so proud of KGE's fans and Mineun shippers. Apparently, there were none/very little mentioning of our king during her vlive, which is truly awesome because her vlive should purely be about her and her career. We know what we saw between our King and Queen, and we all just want their happiness. I truly believe their silence says it all. One day, we'll have our answer. Fighting! :heart:

• Like 4
  • Confused 1
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:
10 hours ago, Peekaboohoo said:

Big hugs to you and well done for refraining from having a go at the so-called blogger. 

Thanks!

You’re right she’s not worth it. I didn’t want to raise her profile any more than necessary. At first I thought perhaps I was imagining her bias or judging her unfairly. But after several vicious attacks on KGE’s looks and acting, I realized her animus was deep. 

I deleted my piece after getting a 20 characters warning.:warning: I wrote to separate pieces but they merged when I saved the second piece. 

I’m still not clear because the piece included a video which I also deleted. 

• Off-Topic 2

On 4/23/2021 at 10:04 PM, yellowduck said:

Also busy year for all of us mineun shippers! HAHAHA... 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COAia9Ypk5x/?igshid=287gb72cse7i

such a beautiful voice uri gone sang Someone Like You. ig story ggonekim

https://www.instagram.com/p/COF3UJcphhM/?igshid=115g7f3n0dq03

Edited by mingon
  • Like 5