[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

28 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Morning All.

I don't know if anyone has post this ... Let me post this ..

I'm happy just to saw this ... :please:

CR to Soha Minoz ig n me.

Can you elaborate exactly where in the picture. There is one of them both and there is one with the chair? Do you mean the one with the chair?:hypehype:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Time loop said:

Can you elaborate exactly where in the picture. There is one of them both and there is one with the chair? Do you mean the one with the chair?:hypehype:

He he he.... I might not details ... N not point to it babe, not mean to confusing anybody

But. If u see the blue jacket she wore at rehearsal time (scenes for 3rd EPs. 1st time stopped at d garden) hanged beside his chair ... 

How do u feel about it ? 

Smile

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, pinkshades said:

Hi everyone! Been a loyal lurker to this shipper thread though I only recently signed up for an account/decided to reveal myself lol.

I know there's a huge amount of fanfics out there already, but since things have been slow lately with our fave couple, I thought I'd share my fanfic.

This one starts in LMH's point of view. Click below if you want to read :D

https://pinkshades.tumblr.com/

Thanks @pinkshades, I have just read it and I love it. Please do continue. I can totally picture what I am reading and my heart is swelling for LMH who is in love. Keep it up!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

42 minutes ago, TDeas said:

Morning All.

I don't know if anyone has post this ... Let me post this ..

I'm happy just to saw this ... :please:

CR to Soha Minoz ig n me.

Aahh.. looking at this pic makes my delulu minds go wild..:rolleyes: it makes me think of they both always take a break in our king very comfortable vehicle together. Hence he know the sleeping habit of our queen.. i bet he will just stare at her face while she's deep into her slumber..:bashful:

That's the reason why our queen big eyes in Who's, Me games interview as she afraid our king big mouth will tell about they always taking their breaks together...:gangnamstyle:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, TDeas said:

He he he.... I might not details ... N not point to it babe, not mean to confusing anybody

But. If u see the blue jacket she wore at rehearsal time (scenes for 3rd EPs. 1st time stopped at d garden) hanged beside his chair ... 

How do u feel about it ? 

Smile

That is a good catch. I was looking at the shoes beneath the chair thinking perhaps she was sitting on his lap..

:tenor:

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 16

4 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

I have figured your plan Chingu:lol: You want everyone to fall in deep gutter pit by sharing this and move the thread faster!

KGE's stare is point blank in seduction zone.  You think poor captain will be in right frame of mind for a photoshoot ??! I pity that bed for multiple thrusting, thumping  and jumping .. I am sure about one thing though, "beheading BTS" will definitely take a hike:phew:

I can imagine my boy staring at me cross-legged … "runs"

We have a good source of inspiration here. This one is next level B)

Imagine if i set that motion wallpaper for my office notebook, i will make the best headlines and breaking employee's record, lol

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

3 hours ago, pinkshades said:

Hi everyone! Been a loyal lurker to this shipper thread though I only recently signed up for an account/decided to reveal myself lol.

I know there's a huge amount of fanfics out there already, but since things have been slow lately with our fave couple, I thought I'd share my fanfic.

This one starts in LMH's point of view. Click below if you want to read :D

https://pinkshades.tumblr.com/

Thanks. will Definitely read it later today

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

Sharing another wonderfully written fan fic below:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/232091852-my-beautiful-fate

Fan fictions help us to get through the very dry season. Very thirsty indeed.. thirsty for news!

Waiting for the captain to post for more crumbs

But he has to come from a far place as his currently in one of these timestops

107e459089281376434d091a0a003b763abd9019

I predict a huge crumb will arrive shortly

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 3

56 minutes ago, Time loop said:

That is a good catch. I was looking at the shoes beneath the chair thinking perhaps she was sitting on his lap..

woow... chinguu.. that escalates quickly..

but me lowkey likey.. 

:shaq: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

12 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

woow... chinguu.. that escalates quickly..

but me lowkey likey.. 

:shaq: 

6 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

Do we have a fanfic collection on one of the early pages? 

I thought I read some saying refer it to the first page when someone asked the same question?

Yes there is fanfic collection but all in one section not separated in 18+ and 13+. Sometimes you can get one of the two but is best to separate them.

If they separate them I would go 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, inbetween0and1 said:

We have a good source of inspiration here. This one is next level B)

Imagine if i set that motion wallpaper for my office notebook, i will make the best headlines and breaking employee's record, lol

LOL. I was about to go 1 level down from the upper deck I'm sitting in and do quick google on how to set motion wallpaper on my browser while deciding which fluffiest tkem scene to put in there. I'm a web developer and uses browser 90% of the time but I work from home so nobody will see it anyway :smirk:. But baam! I remember I sometimes do screensharing for demo during meetings so I was like nope not gonna happen in this universe. 

:rickroll:

Imagine I flash beheading or cctv scene on my team mates screens and they be like

:notsureifserious: :surprisedwut: :popcornjackson: :shaq: 

And I be like:

:sweating:

Edited by gutterland
  • Like 1
  • LOL 13

Not related to MinEun but can't stop laughing seeing this post from my friend as I connect everything to this forum :lol:..

@AgentQuake looks like your obsession of Kimchi is for a reason !! I immediately thought about you when I saw this news… Well done saving SK , now please continue your marketing to save rest of the world as well :lol::lol:

@inbetween0and1 : MinEun shipper's creative contents are topnotch! That screen saver is on another level:lol:.. We will be definitely branded as perverts:phew: , now should we thank our lucky stars for WFH options?!  

None of this drooling, analysis, shipping would have happened if not for this pandemic, though its cruel on my part to feel such way, can't help to enjoy the distraction we all got which was needed badly at the time of this distress!

Another day ends from my part of the world with no crumbs, little sad but hopeful for a better tomorrow!! Annyeong Chingus <3

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

:approves:The reason being, the man in question already said he’s going to keep his next relationship as private as possible, plus the person he is dating, private is her middle name:elated:

• Like 2
  • Love 12
  • Awesome 3