Quantcast

Got 4 hours of sleep yesterday bc I stayed up watching another kdrama... I definitely want to catch up with my sleep tonight but here I am, 1 AM, waiting for a crumb. I have to wake up early tomorrow but I guess MinEun has definitely helped me realize my priorities... SHIP SHIP SHIP, all I will do is SHIP IG SHIP IG TWITTER SHIP FORUM, it’s a never ending cycle that I don’t plan to breaking anytime soon :crazy:

• LOL 16
  • Replies 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• effyisme

• Prerna

• koreaboooo

• Heretorant

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi everyone! I’m a newbie here.. have being a silent reader for weeks. I’m a minoz since 2009. I went to LMH fan meeting before, in 2013. And since then, I’m so sincerely in love with LMH bc he i

This is the one time reality is better than expectation.    You’re right, we will never move on.    Just look at the way these two siblings look at each other. I wish I had a “brother

Apologies for cutting your masterpiece of a post...   The BTS of that kiss needs a whole thesis, senior seminar, PH.D, Master's, final project, level analysis by ITSELF. For those blessed en

On a serious note I dunno why but the kinda coverage going around with all LMH x KGE  relationship talks I have a gut feeling one more cryptic post from LMH and this will go out of hands....:

The agencies will have to come out clean in open.....

look at the whole ig,,tweeter,,forum,, talking to her dad and asking him all too obvious questions and now even they are translating knetz comments and circulating everywhere so it’s like a real fire going on.....

I am wondering wht must be there respective parents thinking????

I hope things can stay under wraps for some more time for them maybe atleast till KGE’s HERO comes out don’t wish to see any blunder happening.....

Or so until our couple only decide to come clean before and walk hand in hand for the premier.......

my gal let’s not have high expectations calm down your horses.....:shaq:

• Like 4
  • LOL 13
18 minutes ago, Prerna said:

On a serious note I dunno why but the kinda coverage going around with all LMH x KGE  relationship talks I have a gut feeling one more cryptic post from LMH and this will go out of hands....:

The agencies will have to come out clean in open.....

look at the whole ig,,tweeter,,forum,, talking to her dad and asking him all too obvious questions and now even they are translating knetz comments and circulating everywhere so it’s like a real fire going on.....

I hope things can stay under wraps for some more time for them maybe atleast till KGE’s HERO comes out don’t wish to see any blunder happening.....

Or so until our couple only decide to come clean before and walk hand in hand for the premier.......

my gal let’s not have high expectations calm down your horses.....

we also need to see them together on award shows 

:shaq:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

Random thoughts. Do you think LMH already meet KGE parents? If I'm not mistaken in Goblin commentary DVD, GY said that GE parents and brother visit her once during shooting so perhaps they also visit her during TKEM shoot? Sorry can't get this out of my head :bashful:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
30 minutes ago, Prerna said:

Dear @Prerna, what are their parents thinking? They think what all parents in Asia think when their daughter and son find their soul mate. When are you going to give us grandchildren? :lol:

Amazing parents have this gut feelings when they know someone is right for their son or daughter. And if that amazing couple vibes are felt by all of us watching them on screen, can you imagine the effects of watching that off screen? I mean look at all those staffs and shooting crews :D. And I’m sure both parents are supportive. Their children’s happiness are paramount to them.

My God, I’m so active today. Posted 3 times already. Blame it to my feverish state and nothing to do but lying down refreshing this forum. My head is too hurt to reply to hundreds of working emails in my inbox :lol:. But writing here is tolerable. :wub:

• Like 5
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
On 7/20/2020 at 3:31 PM, Prerna said:

Fans and there questions for kge family members......

@Prerna I like KGE's dad - so updated on social media and not minding being the spokesperson for his daughter. What is even greater and worth admiration is his command in English!

Can I clarify - who commented that KGE's future husband/lover is very lucky to have her? Was it commented by her dad or by the fan??

I wonder how her dad feels about LMH... When the right time comes, the media should do an interview with KGE's dad about his new son-in-law and we should be able to see his IG posts with postings of KGE and LMH in their casual/private setting. :fun:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated, twitter
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, AquariusMY said:

@Prerna I like KGE's dad - so updated on social media and not minding being the spokesperson for his daughter. What is even greater and worth admiration is his command in English!

Awwww...Appa Kim is a MinEun shipper haha

• LOL 3
On 7/20/2020 at 4:42 PM, levine1244 said:

Random thoughts. Do you think LMH already meet KGE parents? If I'm not mistaken in Goblin commentary DVD, GY said that GE parents and brother visit her once during shooting so perhaps they also visit her during TKEM shoot? Sorry can't get this out of my head 

I think her dad visited her during TKEM shooting/ filming..There is a post on her dad ig.

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 4
  • Awesome 6
Min Ho, we need to work harder. Our other boy JHI is in Appa Kim's IG timeline. Hehehe.

Edited by Lawyerh
Remove Embedded Instagram
  • LOL 23
1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

Random thoughts. Do you think LMH already meet KGE parents? If I'm not mistaken in Goblin commentary DVD, GY said that GE parents and brother visit her once during shooting so perhaps they also visit her during TKEM shoot? Sorry can't get this out of my head :bashful:

Chinggu! Have you been in my thoughts today? Because I am literally thinking of the same thing.

I keep wondering if MH met Appa Kim and I wonder what they talked about , I wonder what was his disposition? Was he shy? Was he chatty? Was he like this??:w00t:

y2mate-com-Lee-Min-ho-earns-boyfriend-st

I used was. hahaha I dunno why I am so confident about this :lol:

• LOL 19
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, levine1244 said:

Random thoughts. Do you think LMH already meet KGE parents? If I'm not mistaken in Goblin commentary DVD, GY said that GE parents and brother visit her once during shooting so perhaps they also visit her during TKEM shoot? Sorry can't get this out of my head 

Already my dear.... :yum:     *ruunnsss***  :gangnamstyle:

As for Goblin, KGE family went to visit her on set because the location of her shooting at that time was nearby her family's home.

GY even mentioned that KGE oppa who is younger than him looks more mature in appearance :lol:.

KGE oppa is only a year older than KGE, which makes him basically dongsaeng to LMH. I wonder how shall he address LMH? haha...

4 minutes ago, graceyco said:

Chinggu! Have you been in my thoughts today? Because I am literally thinking of the same thing.

I keep wondering if MH met Appa Kim and I wonder what they talked about , I wonder what was his disposition? Was he shy? Was he chatty? Was he like this??:w00t:

y2mate-com-Lee-Min-ho-earns-boyfriend-st

More or less like this, plus his charming self and peculiar laugh.. :D:D:D:D:D

Mr. & Mrs. Kim  :approves:

• Like 10
  • Love 5
21 minutes ago, inBinJinitrust said:

My 2nd post today :D browsing IG and came across this aaaaahhhhh check THIS out guys:heart: our captain IS approved by appa Kim :heart:

https://pasteboard.co/JivvS1C.jpg

Ooh la la, keep on posting, my friend. The comment by fan is clear enough, right? Nothing lost in translation, right?

Appa Kim liked the comment and he must have thought no harm liking the comment. Innocent fans will not know much about his daughter and LMH. No one will guess LMH was precisely there with his family having grilled meat.

But, Appa Kim is wrong. He underestimated shippers who will use all investigative skills (and imaginative skills) to conclude that Appa Kim has definitely approved LMH in dating his daughter.

:happyshakes:

• Like 8
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

Ladies, I just saw one of lmh staff ig update and I think she hangout with ggone staff again.. 2nd girls day out? :fun:

Edit: I dunno if i can add the screenshot here. I mean is it okay/appropriate? Is it not breaking rules? 

• Like 8
  • Awesome 3
7 hours ago, AgentQuake said:

you’re the one standing at ground level at 5pm looking very confused but guarding the crowd from illegal immigrants 

Congrats! You just won yourself return flight tickets to South Korea. Which airport will you be departing from? I'll send you the boarding pass right away!

@Prerna @extrodinairey Just let me fangirl in peace, okay? My oppa ljs may be discharged earlier than scheduled bcs of covid, so I have very little time with Lmh. Don't ruin this for me, moms.

:crybaby:

• LOL 6
  • Love 1