[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

38 minutes ago, magiclily said:

It doesn't really hurt my eyes when you change this Dark mode theme to the evolution theme.

If you want to change the theme, just scroll down to the bottom page, you will find "theme" and then you can click on it and switch to Evolution Mode. :sparklyeyes:  for my side, its friendlier to my not so ahjuma eyes.

So I can enjoy their precious smile longer

1 hour ago, Ima Imo said:

I have read the comments until page 15-ish and with my limited Korean  I found some comments are quite shocked seeing the good responses from knetz about this suspicion of LMH & KGE in BTS (with 800++ likes! and 200K++ views!). Usually, from what I got from the comments, when this kind of shipping mentioned, ppl will leave hate comments and the fans will ask the OP to take it down bc reality vs drama is different and they don't want to hurt the actors/actresses. But here, for our couple the general reaction is like 'they match well'.  :hwaiting2: 

Tbh I am also quite surprised with this support from knetz. This comment 근데 보통 이렇게 드라마 찍은 배우들 사귀는것 같다고 글 올라오면 반대 박히고 댓글에 망상질 그만하라고 드라마는 드라마라고 혼내는 댓글 많았는데 여기는 자기도 그렇게 생각한다는 댓글이 더 많아ㅋㅋㅋ 역시 사람들 보는 눈은 똑같은가봐 the last line is sumthin like (CMIIW) 'seeing that more people have the same thought,, what ppl see are  indeed the same!' you know, even BLIND MAN CAN SEE! :wub:

49 minutes ago, magiclily said:

It doesn't really hurt my eyes when you change this Dark mode theme to the evolution theme.

If you want to change the theme, just scroll down to the bottom page, you will find "theme" and then you can click on it and switch to Evolution Mode. :sparklyeyes:  for my side, its friendlier to my not so ahjuma eyes.

So I can enjoy their precious smile longer

EcYYM1UU4AEKzYj?format=jpg%26name=900x90

38 minutes ago, magiclily said:

WOW THIS PICTURE IS NICE...BRING IT ON DEAR...WHILE WAITING FOR THEIR CRYPTIC CODES WHICH WILL BE EASILY SOLVED BY MINEUN SHIPPERS HAHAHAHA:hypehype:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, makshimus' mane said:

there are some other reasons beside covid for dispatch to not be as active as they used to. idk how many years has it been since they've stayed lowkey with their street-photography (if you know whatta mean), there happened some movement of cancelling dispatch because of something, i can barely recall what it was. i think, starting last year they'd stopped reporting their annual new year's couple, and the following months i hardly saw any celebs being ousted by them too. correct me if im wrong. 

So what I read somewhere (I dunno if it’s true or not)that coz of these rumors and backlashing to celebs and k-pop idols there is an increase in suicidal tendency in celebs and they are going in depression....

that could be the reason that the media is keeping it low overall....

so now when the knetz have picked up I also feel things will change in there own country but I am also sure that both the agencies are damn prepared for the action

as I always said MYM (Specially)is doing all kinda preps to handle it.....

I also want to thank @Ima Imo for sharing such amazing deets about wht sk ppl think about our couple but babes keep those comments coming they are a way to soothe in times of scarcity.....

now the important part so the source of mine said that Korean ppl have the tendency to move on very fast they can’t Stan a particular pair or drama if they don't get a grip of it .......

tkem didn’t do well in sk as per her (why I don’t wanna discuss here) so there was not much hype about the whole bts vibes and camaraderie of our couple.....

now I think they must have realised the whole wave going around our couple and so they are catching up .......

but in a way I am scared and happy it’s a mixed feeling 

scared coz they have to be on toes until one of them become bold and open....

happy that whatsoever we all think and say recognition from your own country and ppl are the biggest reward for any celeb,,,getting love from worldwide is an extra bonus......

enough with blabbering back to snooze mode this theme is effing irritating......

• Like 9
  • Love 8
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So what I read somewhere (I dunno if it’s true or not)that coz of these rumors and backlashing to celebs and k-pop idols there is an increase in suicidal tendency in celebs and they are going in depression....

it's true, thus they decided to remove the comment box, whereas in dispatch's case it's them who would suffer from backlash for intruding into other people's privacy.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, samantha12 said:

Not knowing why, I have guts feelings that if they come out, it would be an engagement or even wedding news, rather than just a dating announcement.

Well my GUT is telling me that they will be heading straight to the altar 

:happy2:tang tang tang tangggg~~

:hwaiting2: :hooray2:

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

As much as I'd like to back read, my eyes are straining because of the new UI Design. May I request dear Admins if you can't bring back the white BG ASAP, atleast make the font color WHITE? Pretty please? Not all of us here are Teens with 20/20 visions, We have Ahjummas and Noona/ Unnie with an eye of a hundred year old (Yep! That's me!) here.

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 1

16 minutes ago, Prerna said:

I so agree with her he is never been so goofy on his previous post why sudden change minoshi !!!!!

the mukbang was so good :D:D

Also I see different vibes in his pre and post TKEM posts. He used to post a lot travel or work related pictures. Recent posts seemed to be reflecting his moods and relationships with other people.

• Like 4
  • Love 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 5
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Prerna said:

so now when the knetz have picked up I also feel things will change in there own country but I am also sure that both the agencies are damn prepared for the action

as I always said MYM (Specially)is doing all kinda preps to handle it.....

I also want to thank @Ima Imo for sharing such amazing deets about wht sk ppl think about our couple but babes keep those comments coming they are a way to soothe in times of scarcity.....

now the important part so the source of mine said that Korean ppl have the tendency to move on very fast they can’t Stan a particular pair or drama if they don't get a grip of it .......

tkem didn’t do well in sk as per her (why I don’t wanna discuss here) so there was not much hype about the whole bts vibes and camaraderie of our couple.....

now I think they must have realised the whole wave going around our couple and so they are catching up .......

but in a way I am scared and happy it’s a mixed feeling 

scared coz they have to be on toes until one of them become bold and open....

happy that whatsoever we all think and say recognition from your own country and ppl are the biggest reward for any celeb,,,getting love from worldwide is an extra bonus......

enough with blabbering back to snooze mode this theme is effing irritating......

That's a very good point about there being some sort of hype around our ship DESPITE TKEM not "doing well" in SK. Meaning the hype is all about the pairing by itself and the show has little to do with it. It adds credibility to the whole pairing.

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 8

Will they release an ebook version? Agh... 

Snippets

https://m.dcinside.com/board/gunju/88523

@KGE fan 1217 -I agree with what you said with the ‘blinking LMH and KGE’. Those are true but I can’t quote since I was way past the pages it’s difficult now to backread. 

And this might be late as I already saw the constant blinking analysis on the previous pages during my backreading in this darkness—a person’s average daily blinking is actually 13000 plus and we do that unconsciously throughout the day. 

But in a comparative research conducted between couples and strangers done by relationship counselors sometime in 2015-2016 (I forgot the name of the actual study), one of the results is related to a person’s trust level. 

A person blink twice as much and as fast when they are in front of someone they trust and comfortable with. It’s because a person is around someone they like, trust and love, they are more laid-back and their guards are down. That is compared to when someone is surrounded by strangers or people they fell less emphathetic with. That’s when humans tend to be more alert with all visible movements. 

Have no time to search for that study again because this shipping already pinned me down. But what I’m saying is...how can we not believe these two are meant to be? 

• Like 7
  • Love 16
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Miadee said:

Well my GUT is telling me that they will be heading straight to the altar 

:happy2:tang tang tang tangggg~~

:hwaiting2: :hooray2:

I will concentrate 90% of my talismans for this. 

Amen indeed. 

The other 10% for some crumbs along the way and more lovestagram. They gotta let us live. Imma bout to buy a whole a** magnifying glass. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2