[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

31 minutes ago, Heera said:

Thank you! At this rate.. I think he really thinks about marriage. His post today need so much bravery and attract so many attentions from all over the world. At least, We all now realize that LMH is surely in a serious relationship with her. He knows that she is the one for his life ! Hahahahaha

*sorry if it’s a bit delulu 

I don't think you need to apologize if you feel like you are delulu-ing. Hehehe because we are on a virtual ship. And we are normal and sane. And we understand.

:loveu:

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, yellowduck said:

Hmm... forget about Titanic, it made for Jack & Rose ^^

We can choose one of top 10 largest cruise ship here 

https://www.marineinsight.com/know-more/top-10-largest-cruise-ships-2017/

Cr: owner

While MinEun enjoy their time in their private room, all of us can enjoy our time here

Cr: owner

Oh my delulu...

Im all for this!!!  Ooohhh I can only imagine!! :heart3:

Edited by Lawyerh
Do not quote images
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

24 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Firstly, welcome to the thread @Heera :)

Secondly, y’all do you guys see this? I wasn’t kidding when I said long time minoz are onboard with this ship. We can see our boy is extra happy and in love! 

I’m not making stuff up, he’s completely and utterly smitten and we can all see it! 

We have never doubted you, co-capt.

:lazyandfart:

I'm not worthy

Btw who created this emoji? I wanna give him/her all my pointss!!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, anjpoole said:
13 minutes ago, unokboiii said:
45 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

All the comments 

My favorite has got to be:

Kim Go Eun, god bless your life greatly, today and forever. May all your dreams come true, especially together with Minho. You are a special, simple girl, of god himself. I see the Holy Spirit in you. Not only did the stars bless them, but god himself. Hold on.”

This person legit disregarded the fact that it’s lmh’s Instagram and proceeded to comment as though she was speaking to kge. 

Am laughing so hard! 

:lol::lol::lol:

Tita yan. Nakalimutan. The holy spirit omg.

wala ng ship. Naglalakad na tau sa church  Wedding bells na! 

@unokboiii waittt ~ is @Heretorant pinoy?

Hahahaha nope, I have no idea what @unokboiii wrote so I just gave it a laughing reaction :sweat_smile:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, Miadee said:

Can you actually sleep?? Im suppose to sleep..but now i don't know if i will be sleep-giggling? If there's such a thing 

Hahaha ...My heart - my husband that is, called me to bed, I was complying ... can't blow my cover (shipper's heart), remember ?! I think you've just created a word ...sleep-giggling or sleep-smiling? For sure I did lots of sleep-smiling hahaha

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, magiclily said:

LOL i thought you were understand all the Tagalog

Nope, every time I come across a post written in Tagalog, I just give it the same reaction everyone else has been giving and pretend like I know what y’all are talking about 
:loolz:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 22

38 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Firstly, welcome to the thread @Heera :)

Secondly, y’all do you guys see this? I wasn’t kidding when I said long time minoz are onboard with this ship. We can see our boy is extra happy and in love! 

I’m not making stuff up, he’s completely and utterly smitten and we can all see it! 

Thank you!

yes! you really have a great intuition!

And I also think not only long time minoz that on board, but maybe someone from MYM also onboard..hahahha

:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Awesome 1