[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCH7sj2pEwd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

THIS. The caption of this post sums up my exact thoughts on why this isn't just a regular post by LMH. He is fully aware of his 17.7M IG followers. Knowing that speculations about him and KGE are already all over the internet, if he didn't have any intentions to pursue her, then he wouldn't have made a post on July 2 with a romantic song, that specifically describes some of his actions in the bts. We are not delulu, we are speaking the facts that LMH himself has given us. So to any OIM or haters who keeps saying it's a coincidence and are lurking in this forum, please open your eyes. 

• Like 4
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 6

12 hours ago, HappyVibes said:

@Prerna : dont mind this babe

Now to all those you wanted to sail in multiple ships, come here especially you all @anjpoole @extrodinairey @makshimus' mane :rage:  ( yes I have gone so crazy to even create gif for them:crazy:

Anymore shippers shipping with lightbulb, lamppost, whips, KKV, WDW, ABCD…XYZ, ????????

I was traumatized by her emoji and gif :tears: hahaha

23 minutes ago, extrodinairey said:

Whydaya have to blow my coverrrr

In my defense, i was following the co-capt @Heretorant

@Heretorant ask WDH to lend his broad back for us to hide :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 12

4 minutes ago, HR. said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCH7sj2pEwd/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

THIS. The caption of this post sums up my exact thoughts on why this isn't just a regular post by LMH. He is fully aware of his 17.7M IG followers. Knowing that speculations about him and KGE are already all over the internet, if he didn't have any intentions to pursue her, then he wouldn't have made a post on July 2 with a romantic song, that specifically describes some of his actions in the bts. We are not delulu, we are speaking the facts that LMH himself has given us. So to any OIM or haters who keeps saying it's a coincidence and are lurking in this forum, please open your eyes. 

Chingu, you and I both! We posted the same girl’s comment lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Spoiler
20 minutes ago, effyisme said:

LMH absolutely knows what he's doing... :heart:

cr owner 

@effyisme

welcome back dear......we all missed you.....but I am happy you are back and on such an auspicious time our ship has sailed......

• Like 9
  • Love 4

19 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Welcome back chingu! We’ve missed you! You’re definitely one of the co-captain among us all so we were swayed once or twice by WDHxKGE in your absence :lol:

This person’s comment sums it all!

Eb5baoQU8AUsB2j?format=jpg&name=900x900

HE KNOWS PEOPLE WILL SPECULATE AND HE WELCOMES IT! 

In fact, I’m going to bet lmh is enjoying reading all the comments with kge. 

Because he enjoyed it too much, he even posted it on weibo and facebook. First time i witnessed a very handsome whipped hangyu star. And what makes me happy is....the girl he whipped is so simple when she's with him..showing him the real her...no need to glamorous herself and full of confidence being who she is

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 3

18 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Welcome back chingu! We’ve missed you! You’re definitely one of the co-captain among us all so we were swayed once or twice by WDHxKGE in your absence :lol:

This person’s comment sums it all!

Eb5baoQU8AUsB2j?format=jpg&name=900x900

HE KNOWS PEOPLE WILL SPECULATE AND HE WELCOMES IT! 

In fact, I’m going to bet lmh is enjoying reading all the comments with kge. 

Her comment is so touching :tears:

Captain himself is in sync with his shippers. Just like us, he's also in awe of how universe conspires to make their fated meeting happen, that leads to what they are today

*hm, why i suddenly getting serious

:saitama:

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

5 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

JIW dressed for the party later 

I can just imagine him looking at LMH with this exact expression after seeing the video LMH posted LOL 

• LOL 10

2 hours ago, koreaboooo said:

Can we say he spent the whole day with KGE so he didn't have time to upload them on FB and Weibo until now? :lol:

I think so ... :smooches2:

Since Nobody except Him update anything ... I wonder He kept Uri Ggonessi in his apt. Everybody just Lost her... Her daddy, Brother, sist'. In law, manager, management .. can't do anything a moment, ... :foodie2:their IG Dry ...

Where is Na Ri ...Royal Journalist have to up-to-date Queen Sns ...:offtospace:

Oooo oooow today :gangnamstyle:

Take Him Out Ggonessi :heart:

• LOL 13