[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

8 minutes ago, Prerna said:

So here is the video from kantique with my flowers ....:so happy wanna see her reaction......

Awesome!

Ooohhh!!! I wonder if that huge bouquet of red roses in the middle with the white teddy bear is from a fan... LMH has some competition hahahahhahaha

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14

Wow...so happy our girl gets a lot of love.

all the bouquets are gorgeous. Hopefully this time around she feels the appreciation that the world would like to give her. Not that she needs it anymore. I think she has arrived already in maturity stage where she’s contented with herself and love herself beautifully.

Waiting for her post so all of us can flock her IG to greet, wish, and pray for her.

• Like 7
  • Love 13

5 hours ago, Prerna said:

Omg ppl are going insane on his post everyone is wishing him blessed future together...:

they are like get married oppa we are waiting.....

some Korean has translated the song perfectly in his post not able to find her now with all the heaps of kge wishes on his post...::

I am so stunned with the move LMH has made.....

all the past interviews where he said he wants to go discreet and slow is all in the drain our new version of LMH is all about bold,,,,,swag,,,,,sexy,,,,,,charismatic and OPEN to the world with my emotions and feelings guy.....

I think this move of his was to validate everyone that whenever the times are right he will on his own come clean with his fans there will be no need of dispatch or any other media to show his feelings from time to time.....

Even MYM has liked his video.....

I am thankful to god that he knows the depth of his moves and he is doing all the 1st move in the relations so that he can protect kge from mad ppl around them and tell everyone to efffing back offf......

I cant agree more on what you said! He is really the man! If there is any announcement, it will be from him, not from Dispatch or even his agency. Is his way of protecting his love! :approves:

Edited by Lawyerh
Don't quote emoji animated.
  • Like 1
  • Love 23

Oh my God, I have 12 pages to catch up on! My heart is beating fast because LMH posted a video on his IG and I only found out now! :headbang:

I need to know all the analysis now. Is the post obvious enough to prove we are on the right ship?? Please help my bursting heart, yet need to put on a poker face. Help.

I have been imagining them all lovey dovey in my delusional mind. Did he really record and post at 5am? Why so early? Or was it their night cycling together to celebrate at the turn of 12am but he only posted at 5am when he finally got home after sending her home?? Cycling instead of driving? Oh my God, so romantic!!

I am dead but still need to rise up to back read.:rip:

• Like 2
  • LOL 15

6 minutes ago, markovingian markov said:

Wow...so happy our girl gets a lot of love.

all the bouquets are gorgeous. Hopefully this time around she feels the appreciation that the world would like to give her. Not that she needs it anymore. I think she has arrived already in maturity stage where she’s contented with herself and love herself beautifully.

Waiting for her post so all of us can flock her IG to greet, wish, and pray for her.

I like how everyone flocked to LMH to wish her a happy birthday because he posted so early. Have to get to the King to relay messages to the Queen. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 18

Long time no post here chingus:smile: Let me greet you all here since today is one of our special day:love: I just go back from the king's ig post and reading all the comments there..ppl are wishing for the Queen's BD under MinHo post as if the whole universe is acknowledging our couple now:loveu:I am smiling from ear to ear..I felt so proud like a mother watching her own kids happiness lol :blush: Have a very good days chingus..Let's wait for more crumbs together:shaq:

• Like 6
  • Love 14

23 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Really? Ggone and WDW?? 

Naahhhh... thousands ahjummas with husbands and kids are on this ships.. some are even betting on their pension funds and life support..

ahjummas will never get this wrong.. trust your ahjummas.. 

HAiiiiiiiii shippers Ahjummas hahahah I am also ahjumma with lovely husband and 3 kiddos will support the ship here ...trust me the ahjumma's feeling and hunch will never go wrong haahaha..my one and only shipping for Korean Couple ever as I am not into the Kdrama-that-so-much lovers hahaha just watch them only for my fun time after works as career woman who lives outside her home country  for awhile though especially with the yearning time of covid19. Yessss for the couple is real not delusion what-so-ever ever...I invested my time here and never before since my time is very precious to the bone hahaha...You see as career woman with kids and my lovely long-distance husband to juggle in-between...so little time so much to do tho :hwaiting2: I understand simple hangeul Korean and simple mandarin/putonghoa as well so I am blessed to sometime check the Naver or SK sosmed hahaha out of curiosity :cutekitty:

• Like 5
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, koreaboooo said:

I like how everyone flocked to LMH to wish her a happy birthday because he posted so early. Have to get to the King to relay messages to the Queen. :lol:

Yeahhhh I was one of them and I never bother to check his sns up till now tho...My queen is not that kind of person to update and create chaos hahaha or commotion so I rely on him, the King then...Posted 5 am KST while I just found out at 7 am Singapore time made me screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :wut: even we've talked some possible cryptic codes from him as a Birthday's sign for our lovely Queen then here we go with this hustle bustle  hahahah THAT'S MY KING to THE QUEEN :rickroll:

• Like 3
  • LOL 13
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, Sophie1091 said:

Long time no post here chingus:smile: Let me greet you all here since today is one of our special day:love: I just go back from the king's ig post and reading all the comments there..ppl are wishing for the Queen's BD under MinHo post as if the whole universe is acknowledging our couple now:loveu:I am smiling from ear to ear..I felt so proud like a mother watching her own kids happiness lol :blush: Have a very good days chingus..Let's wait for more crumbs together:shaq:

Yessss You are damn so right..that's the words for me too...like a MOTHER WATCHING HER OWN KIDS HAPPINESS HAHAHHA... I am soooo busted with this couple..Ommooooooo I literally crying and sobbing this morning while I checked my IG ( found out at 7 am Singapore time bcoz I live in Singapore) then booooom the news and dancing universe made such big COMMOTION in my heart and my eyes...Gee, I need help so I was sobbing happily for him to declare his feeling...Happy Birthday my loveliest KGE #happyggoneday

• Like 5
  • Love 14

6 minutes ago, Countess Alessa said:

Like a true King, LMH was so brave to make that post. He knows that whatever update he has on his IG today will be given some meaning knowing that its Queen KGE's birthday.

Im so proud of the captain of our ship... thr commander in chief himself.:love:

This was his first ever posting after his own Birthday's post then the Queen's birthday...WHAT A DAY FOR US!!!! Even this such cryptic codes but we are all aware of this hahahaha and the song is made for them :heart2: Some shippers flocked to YT channel for the song hahaha I have the song in my Apple music...:heart4:

• Like 3
  • LOL 12
  • Awesome 3