[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

33 minutes ago, vpp pv said:

Can anyone post translation to the exact lyrics  which we can here on LMH Post. Only those lines. There is whole song and atleast three versions. i need meaning in english only to those lines in his post. ALready posted? give me page no please. Thanks

Got it from YT. I think  I couldn't  use logic because of excitement

https://www.instagram.com/p/CCG5H2lFvzs/?igshid=hfp1su471f9q

Here is the link chinggu.. only the part that  shows in LMH post

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Well Helloo again my fellow shippers

been tied up at work :sweatingbullets: but i can't help to join this love celebration of LMH and KGE with y'all . aw aw aw, oh my heart when i saw THAT post, my heart pounds so fast feels like riding on a roller coaster , i wanna screaaaam so hard , screaam of happiness...:heart2beat:

i was praying  he would do another cryptic post again ,  another poetry maybe, but BAM it's a love statement instead.. that post still gives me thrills and excite me every time i play it LOL

today's mood is LOVE LOVE LOVE celebrating GGONE DAY.. i wish nothing but her and his happiness for today and for many many years to come.. i'm so so so Happy, words can't even describe it. 

:happydance:

aside from wishes and prayers for KGE bday, i made a playlist on spotify for the king and queen , it's a falling in love theme ofc..

it's a collaborative playlist so everyone who has time to check it out maybe can add some love songs that you like , any kind, any genre, any song

my song selections maybe too old for yr taste ,  but you can always add yr fave too :)

PS. i put Dancing Universe too :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4fZYuGfMQwkWxhHPAfxcNe?si=zxWIYGgrQJyAlMV9Ej2awQ

rZ8fQBw.png

• Like 6
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

WDH can come out in time to babysit EunBiKabi :cutekitty:

*thks @Heretorant for your points :lol:

1 minute ago, Time loop said:

Don't worry I have agents in Paris, Copenhagen, Bruxelles and London. @Ilmo yens @Elnin Joery @Joanna Alfson @Flloy House

Some of them said they are willing to enter the bushes and camp out there @Joanna Alfson

Yep our ship fandom is soooo huge that we are covered in every continent 24 hours a week 

..we are a relay team :gangnamstyle:

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4

9 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

Well Helloo again my fellow shippers

been tied up at work :sweatingbullets: but i can't help to join this love celebration of LMH and KGE with y'all . aw aw aw, oh my heart when i saw THAT post, my heart pounds so fast feels like riding on a roller coaster , i wanna screaaaam so hard , screaam of happiness...:heart2beat:

i was praying  he would do another cryptic post again ,  another poetry maybe, but BAM it's a love statement instead.. that post still gives me thrills and excite me every time i play it LOL

today's mood is LOVE LOVE LOVE celebrating GGONE DAY.. i wish nothing but her and his happiness for today and for many many years to come.. i'm so so so Happy, words can't even describe it. 

:happydance:

aside from wishes and prayers for KGE bday, i made a playlist on spotify for the king and queen , it's a falling in love theme ofc..

it's a collaborative playlist so everyone who has time to check it out maybe can add some love songs that you like , any kind, any genre, any song

my song selections maybe too old for yr taste ,  but you can always add yr fave too :)

PS. i put Dancing Universe too :)

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4fZYuGfMQwkWxhHPAfxcNe?si=zxWIYGgrQJyAlMV9Ej2awQ

Wonderful playlist, chingu! I've added three songs including Best Part by Daniel Cesar ft H.E.R. It's the song KGE covered on her IG live before :)

• Like 6
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

Spoiler
11 minutes ago, seraphinazz said:

KGE’s Chanel playlist is playing now while reading this and it just shuffels to Michael Jackson - Love Never Felt So Good. Yaaa, why does it feel like I’m the one who’s in love?? I’m smiling like a lunatic lol. It’s crazy how so many people fell in love with this couple, including moi. At this rate I may never want to have a relationship on my own. I’m so infested in this one bahahahahah

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f2949cd9fabf311c0761c

thank god chingu atleast most of us are married in this forum otherwise it would have turned into OIM club ........:saitama:

it would have been one big hair pulling and abusing forum and after few months we all would have been walking zombies......:idk:

• LOL 16