[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

48 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I'm waiting for their year end announcement ..year end it is...:exercice:

We could actually feel how he always seem to want to scream out loud his love for her in BTS or IG posts i don't think he can wait for WDH military discharge....sorry mate :joy:

Need to mate first :lol:

I think straight away they will get engaged. Live together,  register the marriage and finally leisurely wedding.

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

2 hours ago, Heretorant said:

Hahahaha nope, I have no idea what @unokboiii wrote so I just gave it a laughing reaction :sweat_smile:

Donate to you to our co-capt! Love it you knew i was indeed happy to say that we dont need any ship. We are now walking down the aisle! And hearing the wedding church bells.

toast to you! I wish someday you could meet both of them! You were so loyal to our ship. Without doubt nobody can compare your faith in our ship! And today we toast to that! :transforms:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

3 minutes ago, unokboiii said:

Mukha. Naintidihan nia ako. Nagtatagalog ako all the way today. To celebrate our ship! Hahaha. Bala kau mag translate. 

I'm sorry chingu,  I am not Pinoy, I couldn't understand your post :emmm:.

I just notice @Heretorant  give emojis reaction on the post with Tagalog,  so i commented, but myself don't understand Tagalog either :lol:

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 14

58 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Spot on, Chingu @Starry Parquet  :wub:  

That explained why and why we love Lee Min Ho-ssi -- him for being himself -  sincere and transparent and fearless - for the greater love of his fans, he shares that lovely bit of happiness with us 

To our King and Queen MinEun - fighting! 

Yes..he sets himself in a different class against other Hallyu.what he just did is this ‘.I have a woman & am proud of it and will protect it’ By doing this , it shows how much respect he has for himself, his fans & his woman & family . Wah! We are sooooooo dead delulu! :smooches3:

• Like 6
  • Love 12

1 hour ago, Time loop said:

Don't worry I have agents in Paris, Copenhagen, Bruxelles and London.

Well, well, do you know you have another agent in London? I'm not an FBI ...I'm an MI5 here hahaha 

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3

9 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

Is the whole fandom world suddenly awake? LOL

Guys, I have been studying 3 versions of the lyrics of Dancing Universe. Two of them are too literal while another I think is closest to the contextual lyrics, if we based it on the subs of the original MV.  However, it needs more tweaking to make it more lyrical, if you know what I mean?  So here is the best so far that I could manage (I used to be a lyricist)

I:

The day you were beamed by the light
I did not know where to look
I kept turning my head
In the end, I felt comfortable looking at you

II

The day when the stars blessed us
The universe helped me, too
When we get closer
Everything else fades and only the light remains

REFRAIN:
Across the universe, dancing with you
A night of just the two of us when no one is watching
Across the universe, dancing with you
Even as we held hands, it feels like a dream

III

The day when everyone left us
When I recalled the road we took
Then as we get closer now
Everything else fades, only the light remains

(REPEAT REFRAIN)

BRIDGE:
Your heart passes in the night sky
Such a beautiful night
When my heart is reflected in your eyes (or when I see m heart's reflection in your eyes)
Our memories come to me (or come alive)

(REPEAT REFRAIN)

You know what makes me smile on top of what our DaeJang's surprise?  This song talks about DANCING.  Those 2 dorks, dancing like no one's watching as the lyrics showed! Oh Pyeha! You do know your soulmate! Happy birthday again Kim Go Eun

:heart3:

Spread Love ..

Lets Singing ... Wishing and Praying ...:transforms:

Found this cute clip edited  on tweet,

Have a good time and Listening 

CTO

#HappyGgoneDay :heart:

• Like 5
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1