[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

23 hours ago, HR. said:

Sorry to cut your post short, but I don't think I've seen this bts before... can you post a link or tell me which bts video it was a part of

:omg:

Sorry bit late bcoz I need to check my sns first to show it my giggling bts scene :hwaiting:

Spoiler

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, yellowduck said:

Fyi, LMH & KGE last shooting on 27 May.

I think KGE & WDW just friends based their interaction on IG. 

Ohh I don't doubt this for a bit. They really are just good friends. 

It seems WDW really is the one who knows the most about our couple. He's like their adoptive son now :joy:

• LOL 10
  • Awesome 1

Have you seen this thread? he did not even bother to catch their hands hmmm~ ;)

Edit: He did catch JJH hand but only the second time she hit him~ means he did not master her reflexes well compared to KGE :wub:

• LOL 18

12 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Plus none of the agencies have denied it yet. So still 50 50.

Yes. Don't agencies are quick to deny if there is any dating rumors brewing? This what gives me hope. No statement from either agency denying rumor of them dating. This is a good thing. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Hello everyone! I’m finally done backreading 20+ pages.:hooray2:

I was so scared when soompi had technical issues the other night that I had to message RCL in IG. To RCL IG, thank you for being so kind, you calmed my nerves.

Back to our couple, I have faith in them. Still patiently waiting for their announcement —which I hope will be soon. I think WDW is very friendly in nature, he and KGE are just friends!

:approves:

• LOL 7

11 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Yes. Don't agencies are quick to deny if there is any dating rumors brewing? This what gives me hope. No statement from either agency denying rumor of them dating. This is a good thing. 

Korean agencies will only deny if the Korean media picks it up and has some concrete evidence. They don't respond to fan speculation. I don't think no news from agencies is a sign of anything, other than the fact that the Korean media is not talking about our couple.

• Like 14
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 3

31 minutes ago, Lisa_BB said:

I'm not sure if it's correct, but someone on Twitter said it's the date of shooting the hospital scenes. I also read before that that was a long day of shooting in the same location, started very early and ended at night

If I recall correctly, the hospital shooting was more than 2 days before their last shoot (May 28). Maybe @koreaboooo can cross-check with her timeline? 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

Or maybe busy reserving all the LED Wall along Gangnam to match shippers' surprise??  :):rickroll:

Wow this statement does things to my shipper heart. Why do I feel like LMH is the type of boyfriend who would do this?? He's gonna buy out all the led-ads and subway ads to express and profess his love for his girl! Awww I'm too far in delulu-land haha :shaq:

1 hour ago, inbetween0and1 said:

I imagine if they already reach that stage yet, where KGE will bring LMH to join her for birthday dinner at home, and officially introduce him to her family

(recalling that cute 'this-is-my-boyfriend' scene from ep 13)

:please:

My shipper heart is burst in happy tears just from imagining it

:crymeme:

Why do I have a feeling that he'll be invited to the dinner celebration? Where he will MEET appa kim, omma kim? How about the nephews?? OH JAMANCHU ME UP!!! :cries:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 4

Are we switching ships now.....

so it’s wdw and kge ....::

Say fast gals need to sit and start researching wdw moves....:

don’t tell me 3 months of effing bursting ovaries Gone in drain.....:

i never knew kge pairing will become a competitive game......

lol gals this whole shipping thing has become so hilarious here....::hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

37 minutes ago, anjpoole said:

Don't worry. This ship has gone through a lot from "no chemistry" to "siblings", a noodle with WDH cannot make this ship sink :w00t:

Since WDH and LMH have become close friends, maybe they went out for noodles so KGE can ask WDH about LMH or LMH told WDH to take out KGE and help him gain information about KGE :P

• LOL 3

I dont think KGE and WDH are dating....the date says may 26....which means they ade at the edge of filming the finals scenes...and i dont rememner any scenes which inly consist WDH and KGE only....most of the finlae scenes are together with the other cast....so i think the other casts was there...but maybe the owner forget(which i think would not happen) to get an autograph or the owner keep it...hahhaahahah

But im 100% sure that they are only friends....

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, wookyoung6 said:

Though, from what I noticed, not as reliable because song song agencies also denied for awhile then they announced their marriage, a lot of people weren’t expecting it (but of course lots of speculation) I think some actors  would rather be private and not feel pressured from public.

Haven’t jumped ship yet tho, wdh and kge give very friendly vibes. Plus lmh also close with wdh. Maybe he is the  Counterpart of lee kwang soo of Dots couple *hint hint* or Yoo Ah In, wingman. :lol:

• Like 10
  • Love 1

19 hours ago, mychoiyoung said:

See that?  After the playful banter and re-assuring hug between LMH and PSH,  LMH immediately disengaged - turned his back & went back to his corner

This is something that he did not do pre & during TKEM shoots. He lingered - either by a smile, by a repartee, by touch, by sight, by the simple angle of his body.  I could not remember a time the camera caught him turning his back on KGE.  Most telling was his tendency to search for her gaze, to capture it & lock into her eyes. And his laugh! Most of all, the precious sound of his laughter -- in response to whatever-KGE!

I dunno if it was taking LMH some time to disengage from being LG but it is remarkable how he continued to show even the gentlest of connection with KGE or of her character TE in all of their interaction, even after the camera had stopped. .

That's the difference I have been talking about.

I am certainly not Minoz so I watched all his dramas just for my enjoyment hahaha and I like it but as you said, the vibes were different in bts videos between LMH PSH in the Heirs and also different in LOTBS bts perhaps bcoz the leading lady was married and older than him tho. Here in TKEM bts videos and don;t forget interviews were totally screwed him big times as cool senior actor hahaha even Super star like him. I am arjenia so I want nothing my baby girl's happiness and I am happy with whoever she is but she is good and shippeable with any costars she had before him. :blush: So far LMH is the King to her Queen of Corea now and we can see how anxious, passionate, eager to touch, want to her kiss lower lips, back-crushing-kind-of-hug, lovey dovey stare, and so forth :crazily: Please be gentle with my heart here...I just keep talking these because No NEWS is GOOD NEWS tho for the time being. I MISS THEM TERRIBLY

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Joojix said:

Though, from what I noticed, not as reliable because song song agencies also denied for awhile then they announced their marriage, a lot of people weren’t expecting it (but of course lots of speculation) I think some actors  would rather be private and not feel pressured from public.

You need to check all the MINOZ fans comments on him for sure...Most Minoz that I asked before thru IG, Twitter, FB and YT even in Naver said that he is the type of person who is honest, cool,  sociable yet reserved and has loving personalities so knowing those facts made me realize that he won't (or his agency) deny anything if it's not the case. He will do it honestly but for now they need also to regard her feeling. In my opinion they are still in early stage tho. Better to wait and pray so not speculate it in harsh ways.

• Like 12
  • Love 5

WTF ya...... I was busy watching this amazing clip and than I come here and see the ship has only changed.....

all you gals please I need my refund back..::

wdw x kge x LMH they all are turning out to be quite expensive for my drama land/real life budget......

I can’t afford there cryptography anymore.....:takemymoney:

• LOL 8

16 minutes ago, Sparkly Freeze said:

I am certainly not Minoz so I watched all his dramas just for my enjoyment hahaha and I like it but as you said, the vibes were different in bts videos between LMH PSH in the Heirs and also different in LOTBS bts perhaps bcoz the leading lady was married and older than him tho. Here in TKEM bts videos and don;t forget interviews were totally screwed him big times as cool senior actor hahaha even Super star like him. I am arjenia so I want nothing my baby girl's happiness and I am happy with whoever she is but she is good and shippeable with any costars she had before him. :blush: So far LMH is the King to her Queen of Corea now and we can see how anxious, passionate, eager to touch, want to her kiss lower lips, back-crushing-kind-of-hug, lovey dovey stare, and so forth :crazily: Please be gentle with my heart here...I just keep talking these because

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Please be gentle with my heart here...I just keep talking these because No NEWS is GOOD NEWS tho for the time being. I MISS THEM TERRIBLY

Reveal hidden contents

10 minutes ago,  Joojix said: 

Though, from what I noticed, not as reliable because song song agencies also denied for awhile then they announced their marriage, a lot of people weren’t expecting it (but of course lots of speculation) I think some actors  would rather be private and not feel pressured from public

u need to check all the MINOZ fans comments on him for sure...Most Minoz that I asked before thru IG, Twitter, FB and YT even in Naver said that he is the type of person who is honest, cool,  sociable yet reserved and has loving personalities so knowing those facts made me realize that he won't (or his agency) deny anything if it's not the case. He will do it honestly but for now they need also to regard her feeling. In my opinion they are still in early stage tho. Better to wait and pray so not speculate it in harsh ways.

Hi @Sparkly Freeze 

Yes  I do agree, as I made a post above above that Dispatch has a good way of finding out on LMH, cos we remember before when PMY news and Suzy News came out :) was just noting on song song. maybe another 4 months to 6 months if there is indeed a relationship. Hopefully sooner :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1