[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

19 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

3. The will explore Paris for a week, then escape to more bucolic Southern France countryside, then on to the French Riviera. They will have a lovely romantic stroll along the beach in Nice and talk about their inner selves. 

France here i come :bunnywar:

Get ma gears ready :whee!!:to camp at Nice Beach :heythere:min ho go eun ya..

24 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

4. Towards the end of their vacation, LMH will bring her once again to the deserted Champ de Mars, with the lit-up Eiffel  Tower on the background. LMH kneels, takes out a 2-carat diamond ring, and asks her "Kim Go Eun, will you marry me?"  

O..k... i lost it at this point lol :loolz:

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Hellow my beloved shippers :)

it’s almost midnight in my country, cant sleep busy catching up with your updates , 20 pages since i left this morning..hahaha 

well this will be my first post in MinEun shipper thread. i was a silent reader. I’ve also never been a shipper before. So first post for a rookie shipper . Cant resist to voice my thoughts here :rolleyes:

don’t know if this has been mentioned before in here but i just want to bring it up cos this clue actually what got me in first place to jump right in to this ship

It’s LMH ig post , celebrating his 14th anniversary on May 10th, just two days after the sunset photo with KGE

https://www.instagram.com/p/B__zV7xDjJd/?igshid=mxe7y9mmm0fh

on 1st slide he posted a short video selca of him doing a cute peace sign and captioned it with a thankful message to his fans for supporting him. Yeah normal post nothing looks suspicious. 

Then on pic slide 2 , he captured a poem that COINCIDENTALLY referenced from GOBLIN*. (*The poem was in Jie eun tak‘s poetry book,she lend it to Kim shin in Quebec)

Normal pic too? Naaah dont think so. 

I dont believe in coincidence, everything happens for a reason. And the reason is KGE 

:heart2:

ZD3j552.jpg

Loosely translated by my translator engine:

“May the stars will take your sorrow 

May the flowers will fill your heart with beauty

May hope will wipe away your tears forever And above all, may silence will make you strong”

It’s from the book of poetry by Kim Yong Taek - Maybe Stars Will Take Your Sadness Away. This is a book with poetry by different poet. 

I’ve observed his ig posts, i think he’s not the type who uses poem as reference,isn’t he? and i dont catch that vibe that he’s in to poetry or other literature stuff too.

So i think and believe the poem was originally intended for KGE. the poem also blends well with his message to fans, so it’s a perfect camouflage hahah oh my heart so delulu

Just look at the poem. The words are perfect to convey his affection and support that he’s there for her in any situation specially when a hardship gets in her way, maybe personal or carrier wise. Somehow thru this poem, i feel he tries to console her, try to bring back her sweet innocent happy eye smile when the going gets tough..aaaahh so sweet my heart can’t  

:hwaiting2:

He’s so smooth with all these cryptic posts right? 

Well since that post, i’m officially on board the ship with no intention of turning back, we must set sail to get THERE where it is destined for them.. Hwaiting! 

:letsgo:

• Like 8
  • Love 14
  • Awesome 2

48 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

The will explore Paris for a week, then escape to more bucolic Southern France countryside, then on to the French Riviera. They will have a lovely romantic stroll along the beach in Nice and talk about their inner selves. 

:omg:You read my mind. I actually did this exact itinerary. Provence and the country side is beautiful and LMH in his interview mentioned about going to a place where nobody knows him, like a European countryside so this is perfect and then going to the Promenade de Anglais for a picnic by the beach looking at the azure Mediterranean sea. French Riviera, it is! 

:letsgo::dontwanna:

It's a little hassle to go back to Paris at this point, I wouldn't mind him doing the proposal in nearby Monaco. There's a really nice cathedral there where Grace Kelly got married with Prince Rainier III of Monaco. That would be perfect just like in TKEM's cathedral. And then off they go in one of the yacths. 

:gangnamstyle:

I want to volunteer so bad  and help them create their perfect itinerary. Hahaha! 

:bashful::please:

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

@Eatjane Welcome to the thread..but are you sure you in the right thread? :joy:

i can't help it but notice your profile pic :rubchin:

Yes eventhough some lmh fans solidly thinks that the poem is for fans..I don't believe it is just that only...i believe he intended the insert and that the post reeks of kge..mostly because i feel that is out of his style of IG posts or even if he is into poems at all and i said before of all the poems in the world he had to choose that particular one from Goblin..like how obvious can you get? 

Then after Jenga aired, some people also pointed out how similar that peace sign to the one KGE did for her selfie. There is no such thing as coincidences..once or twice maybe but too many times already :crazymad:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
  • Love 7

13 hours ago, extrodinairey said:

LMH& KGE had better get moving. 17 April 2022 is not so far away. Aannnd back to reality. Pffttttt

I am not sure about 17 April 2022 now, as their wingman WDH is still in military service?  We said before that he goes earlier than he is supposed to, so that he can attend their wedding in 2022! Hahaha

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

@Eatjane

Thank you for that!!

Does that peace sign resemble what KGE did during the Jenga selfie? Channeling his inner KGE? Lol. That's my first thought.

Gosh I am really stuck here and I really hope they give us one obvious clue now that they are together. Yes, a trip to Paris. I will take that hint!

:approves:

And onward!!:letsgo:

• LOL 5

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

:loolz:

Chingu, your display photo!

*ok, now back to backtracking*

I knew it you would get excited..almost wanted to tag you there :loolz:

Your subship gang lololol

• LOL 10

So gals it was jeju to Paris and now from Paris to Monaco......

that’s nice at this pace we are going to do a virtual world tour with our lovely couple.....:

so there are some input from my side also it’s going to be French Rivera to lake como once they reach there it’s going to be some amazing cosy lake side barefoot sit down conversations and a beautiful proposal by LMH 

“ if I had to choose between breathing and loving you,I would use my last breath to say,

“ I LOVE YOU”

and than tears rolling down kge eyes and she just without saying a single word just embracing him tightly.......:hooray2:

• Love 9

7 minutes ago, Miadee said:

I knew it you would get excited..almost wanted to tag you there :loolz:

Your subship gang lololol

They have a bizzare love triangle, dont they . They’re my second ship lol

:loveu:

• LOL 13

12 minutes ago, Eatjane said:

They have a bizzare love triangle, dont they . They’re my second ship lol

:loveu:

Don’t worry gal there are a lot of us with different sub ships ....

and yes I just love the whole camaraderie between these three cancerian souls ......:lollipop:

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

https://twitter.com/loufranz5/status/1277857707051978752?s=21

hey RCL’s aka talisman ladies! 

saw this today. I loved it. If you are here greeneyedchick3. :Megathanks:

Can i just share some thoughts...i loved how goblin made me enjoyed the fantasy kdramas. *never thought i would compare it to LOTR or HP. The scar. The sword. The letter. The promise. The jade ring. The gods. Deaths and loyalty. Also want to share the most memorable life lesson it imparted to me pwrsonally. both scenes portrayed it in different aspect but showed the same essence. When you are very desperate you could do anything. May it be wishing and calling out a supernatural force to save your unborn child’s life. Or when you really need to do the poop business that you can actually open the door to the afterworld just to use one! Desperation is powerful pips! Hahaha! 
I could write down so many things about goblin. Cause its the only kdrama i rewatched in its entirety again and i was always excited for each episode! I AM A BIG FAN. *obvious.

but i confess, i did not watched it when it was uber popular in 2016. Just saw it in late 2018! Never watched it because i know the writer, or know the main actors. I just vaguely remembered a friend was surprised i did not see it especially we have the same taste in kdramas. But i do remember clearly that she loved how the story was beautifully written and that made it special. Then after 19 episodes.  like a novel that you cant get over the plot twists. I was smitten by the story and eventually the actors offcourse! 

and I still love goblin. Anyhow i cant help but notice in twitter*in this moment of TKEM, some fans that really cared about goblin still post about GYxKGE or something about goblin and they never jumped to the bandwagon of TKEM. Hmm guess i could have been like them. But nope i am not. I super love the EPIC love story of LGxTE. Or the other unplanned *bts cough cough kdramas of LMHxKGE. Hahahah! 

so reading this tweet/thread i thought it would just remenisce again goblin or the actors. But i was so surprised it did not! It celebrated both series! To which i am so psyched! Hahahahah. 

our ship is still sailing! Happy travel RCLs! :allgoodlol:

• Like 9
  • Love 9

4 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

LOL..We are officially the cutest shippers..We are not waiting for confirmation anymore, we are already straight out planning for wedding , destination and travel itinerary:lol:  …lots of love to each one of you :heart2:

With the level of international stardom both have attained now, I feel its going to be impossible for them to date in any foreign country away from their respective mineun shipper prying eyes :ph34r:... I bet Dispatch is going to have a tough time keeping up with our shippers whose detective skills have gone off the charts with their superman radar eyes :P

Asia is completely off for them to roam given their fanbase…USA and Canada seems to be  equally crazy for them I believe (I will personally hunt them down if they come here:lol:)..Now with more people prying eyes on Europe, I believe even Paris is going to be hard for them to have privacy..I thought maybe Africa then all those Nigerian men threat came to mind and it was immediately striked out:phew:..So which continent is left for these lovebirds to roam?? Australia??Any Kiwis here??

So my boy your home is the best place to propose and spend some time together right now!! Get on your knees from your patio side which have a great view and some SK shipper may take pity on us and shoot that in a spy cam for us :hwaiting2:

babe I feel they can opt for a more island destination for there getaway 

ohhhh I so wish they could go to bora- bora beautiful with lottt of sunsets,,,,water and cosy couple time....:or even how

about Norway as anyways he wants to see the Norwegian lights ohhhh my my that’s going to be soooooo heart fluttering...... so let’s decide fast and go ahead with other itinerary deets..:::

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bc7e47f3f724a58f106

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493be65a90ccd8e6c75aa8

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

4 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

@HappyVibes African Safari may be a good choice. Enjoy the wild and nature :wub: 

(Wild and nature - subject to interpretation)

Xoxo 

dear for being wild LMH doesn’t need to travel so far .......if he sets his mind he can show it anywhere and everywhere...::

:hwaiting:

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

39 minutes ago, Miadee said:

@Eatjane Welcome to the thread..but are you sure you in the right thread? :joy:

i can't help it but notice your profile pic :rubchin:

Yes eventhough some lmh fans solidly thinks that the poem is for fans..I don't believe it is just that only...i believe he intended the insert and that the post reeks of kge..mostly because i feel that is out of his style of IG posts or even if he is into poems at all and i said before of all the poems in the world he had to choose that particular one from Goblin..like how obvious can you get? 

Then after Jenga aired, some people also pointed out how similar that peace sign to the one KGE did for her selfie. There is no such thing as coincidences..once or twice maybe but too many times already :crazymad:

Yes yes yes , Ikr , i thought the same too when i saw it. Of all poetry why would he chose a poem used in goblin. It’s definitely not a random choice. It’s no coincidence too.  I think our queen influences him nicely.

I saw his past post of visiting some museums. KGE also likes visiting museum right. I think they may hv a lot in common than we actually assume
 :dontwanna:

• Like 5
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 2