[Official] Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun (MinEun/LeeEul) #1YearWithTKEM

graceyco

42 minutes ago, kdfan_incad said:

Welcome aboard! My, my you are one really good rookie detective - Lt. Jeong Tae Eul approved!

You are right...it is not a LMH style to post any form of poetry in his IG account. He's not into poetry at all! But KGE is. Gees! This is another big clue in our detective story, thank God we are solving a beautiful romantic case. I have a very strong hunch he got this idea from those conversations in between breaks during filming. Did I tell everyone that those conversations were meaningful?:heart4:

Lol glad i passed the rookie detective test. 

Oh my friend, every time i saw those fan cam of them during the break, do you know how much i wished i was there so i can bug that tree that bench that car that bed that coat just to listen to their meaningful in between break convo.
Ah such  precious:kisslevel: convo it must hv been

1 hour ago, G0g0Ming0 said:

@Eatjane

Thank you for that!!

Does that peace sign resemble what KGE did during the Jenga selfie? Channeling his inner KGE? Lol. That's my first thought.

Gosh I am really stuck here and I really hope they give us one obvious clue now that they are together. Yes, a trip to Paris. I will take that hint!

:approves:

And onward!!:letsgo:

Most certainly his peace sign is imitating KGE’s :phew:

lets see what our king has in store for Queen’s bday.

If he posts another poetry on the day then i’ll rest my case. They’re a legit couple for sure.

finger crossed! 

:Please:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
  • Awesome 1

3 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

Sorry, I cut your post short but I agree with you. 

At the end of the day, this is a relationship between lmh and kge and all that matters is how they see each other. Anyone mature and serious about it will never start a relationship comparing their current partner to their ex. We don’t know why him and his ex didn’t work but they didn’t work for a reason and that reason is enough for them to move on. 

I don’t want to bring down another woman to justify why lmh would choose kge over her. It takes a lot to make a relationship work. It doesn’t mean if they don’t work, one party is at fault. Compatibility is one of the most important things in a relationship. Maybe they don’t have the same views in life, maybe they are at a different place in life... we will never know. Two amazing people can come together but not be right for each other. 

I want to say this because I feel no threat at all from his previous love life. Suzy is an amazing girl BUT she is not right for him and he is not right for her. Period. 

What MinEun has is special. From what I have observed, they can be lovers and best friends. They give off lasting couple vibes. It’s not just the way they flirt and enjoy each other, it’s the way they seem to get each other like none other, the way they attend to each other, the way he is able to read her, the way they think and their values in life. They are physically attracted to each other without a doubt. Anyone and their mothers can sense their attraction towards one another. BUT, it is everything else that makes me confident these two are going to last and live a happy life together. 

I so agree with you babes I don’t feel that we should bring ex of any of them here in this ship they are beautiful souls in there own ways....

every relation teaches you something amazing and mindful.....

I don’t think anyone has the right to diminish anyone based on rumours.....

it was there respective choices which they did and I am happy that they could have those relations boz that has made them more responsible and mature as individuals....

now they will make sure not to jump in any relation just for the sake they will be more sentimental and thoughtful and give there 100% for any future relations they have......

and I think whtever LMH had with his ex was past and I think everyone’s past is not always wrong ...:::

she must have had her own reasons for ending the relation and we are no one to judge on rumours that she was wrong..... 

so let’s not please drag there ex’s here it’s very disrespectful of us.....

I would love that we don’t compare kge or LMH to anyone......

it’s like you are comparing the amazing persona of your own child with other kids just because you  are insecure mentally......

we are known for our maturity and levelheaded ness let’s not ruin it.....:

so gals that was my side of two cents on this topic and

:letsgo:now let’s enjoy our couples getaway plans.......

• Love 10
  • Awesome 3

1 hour ago, Eatjane said:

Then on pic slide 2 , he captured a poem that COINCIDENTALLY referenced from GOBLIN*. (*The poem was in Jie eun tak‘s poetry book,she lend it to Kim shin in Quebec)

Normal pic too? Naaah dont think so. 

I dont believe in coincidence, everything happens for a reason. And the reason is KGE 

I just got goosebumps reading this section. There’s just so many coincidences that I think they are intentionally posting cryptic posts to let their fans know about their involvement in each other’s lives. 

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3

@Eatjane 

dear chingu welcome aboard......

It’s so nice that you also feel that poem is not only for his fans and there is more to his cryptic post....

there is a real story going on with LMH ig post.....I feel of all the great legendary poets and poems he only liked that one and that too posting in such a glorious day of his life....:

as much I can read it and understand it’s a little self reflecting poem but I am not sure about was the occasion right to put it....

it’s also strange to gulp down that LMH who is not a guy who loves poems suddenly started expressing his feelings through one......
Ohh yes even his peace sign has changed her never used to put it near his eyes....:

so yes I feel there are lot of things that have changed in him and I am happy that it’s for better.....

:dontwanna:

• Like 3
  • Love 9

1 hour ago, Senseandstyle said:

@HappyVibes African Safari may be a good choice. Enjoy the wild and nature :wub: 

(Wild and nature - subject to interpretation)

Xoxo 

Haha... I agree with @Prerna here, our boy doesn't need African safari to be wild :lol: KGE's inviting eyes from a long distance is more than enough for him to led out his wild side of thrusting and crisscross actions  (I mean dance people..just  dance , I am very innocent here cute-angel-smiley-emoticon.gif)

On a contrary when I think now, may be the African men will be happy to see LMH finally committed and don't consider him a threat anymore to their girlfriends and might provide a private accommodation much to the heartburn of their girlfriends :lol:... I just can't fathom I am writing all these nonsense in a public forum ..LMHxKGE have royally screwed many sane minds like me:sweatingbullets:

@Prerna: Norwegian cruise with sunsets and couple time sounds wonderful! The visuals are stunning..I have been planning for a cruise trip for a long time, might as well look into this one once the pandemic is done…All our lovelifes have taken a hit because of these two idiots:crazy:..I might have to spend some of my free time for my loved ones too, so they better confirm it soon:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 14

39 minutes ago, HR. said:

I just got goosebumps reading this section. There’s just so many coincidences that I think they are intentionally posting cryptic posts to let their fans know about their involvement in each other’s lives. 

As JTE said:  When it's fate, there is no coincidence :wub:

And that is why I believe they are meant for each other and are going to end up together.

I rest my case :happyshakes:

• Like 7
  • Love 5

16 minutes ago, Heretorant said:

This ship is officially the best ship to sail on because we’re hilarious! :lol:

Kantique Flower is suspicious suspicious for saying flowers don’t have meaning.

:surprisedwut:

so I have placed my order with her for kge let’s see what she makes for me...,:

yeah she told that it’s going to be better than MYM....

huh I told her to use red flowers......

hehehe I so wish I can remove more deets from her.....:

I am such a obsessed detective now...::

I so wish I could ask her directly did LMH ask for more flowers????

has he ordered for 10000 roses for kge birthday????

are they a couple did MYM disclose anything else to them?????

Lol I am such an effing soul nowadays.....:rip:

6 minutes ago, HappyVibes said:

Haha... I agree with @Prerna here, our boy doesn't need African safari to be wild :lol: KGE's inviting eyes from a long distance is more than enough for him to led out his wild side of thrusting and crisscross actions  (I mean dance people..just  dance , I am very innocent here cute-angel-smiley-emoticon.gif)

On a contrary when I think now, may be the African men will be happy to see LMH finally committed and don't consider him a threat anymore to their girlfriends and might provide a private accommodation much to the heartburn of their girlfriends :lol:... I just can't fathom I am writing all these nonsense in a public forum ..LMHxKGE have royally screwed many sane minds like me:sweatingbullets:

dear don’t even talk about that cross leg thing ya I immediately scanned the whole beheaded kiss aftermath scene in my mind.....

ohhhh my I can never forget that scooting and hiding his ........ from that bts

my my sorry it’s time to cave in with my dirty mind.....:hotinhere2:

• LOL 13

12 minutes ago, Prerna said:

dear don’t even talk about that cross leg thing ya I immediately scanned the whole beheaded kiss aftermath scene in my mind.....

ohhhh my I can never forget that scooting and hiding his ........ from that bts

my my sorry it’s time to cave in with my dirty mind.....:hotinhere2:

Sachii I am just laughing like a maniac right now :lol: My cheeks literally hurting from all the smiles after reading through this thread for a while. Pity you, now go and jump on your husband to quench your thrist..Pity me I have to continue with my RL with straight face as if nothing is happening …I better logout before I lose my complete sanity :lol:

This is literally me right now

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47d265f2961b3419fdb8

• LOL 15

Gosh I tried to stay away from anything MinEun-related to keep a semblance of sanity in my life. Work has distracted me enough but who am I kidding? I still, everyday, browse IG for any MinEun content and read through all your posts. 60 pages... that’s what I had to go through. Anything to show that I’m still in this ship, come high or low waters.

Funny fact. My sister is Japanese. We live apart for the most of our lives and we only speak a little of both of each other’s native tongues. So really, I should be learning Nihonggo. But for the love of this ship and the heartwarming TKEM OSTs, I motivated myself to learn Hangeul, even if I may not be able to pratice it in the very near future. I still am an amateur but I can read, speak and understand it better than Nihonggo. And my sister would probably laugh or worse, strangle me if she knew. Korea should be paying them more actually. Just their presence is enough to boost their economy :lol:

I have no breadcrumbs to share unfortunately. But I keep my faith on this couple. The amount of love these two gets all over the world is astounding. They surely must realize how people of different cultures and professions dissect and interpret all their interactions in one way or another. Yet despite of the varying degrees of meaning we put against their actions, a lot of us seem to arrive in the conclusion that in their literal silence of what they are to each other, there is more. Because no matter the culture and the gender, I think we can all agree on how love is a universal language and the way we express it will remain the same.

Despite the nerve-wracking absence of crumbs and admissions from both parties, I respect and admire the way they are handling the world’s interest in their lovelife. They are very graceful and mindful about this. Someone once said that it seems like they both want the public to both know and not to know about them. And I think this is a fair assessment. And while I prefer they go public and admit their relationship (see, I’m postively convinced they are lovers) to end this madness, their situation is different than mine. I’m not famous. I dont have a huge number of SNS followers. Who am I to tell them what to do, right? I can only love them for afar, support this ship, and pray that they have the happy ending they both deserve :)

• Love 24

1 hour ago, Heretorant said:

This ship is officially the best ship to sail on because we’re hilarious! :lol:

Kantique Flower is suspicious suspicious for saying flowers don’t have meaning.

I am convinced that the whole industry is into this ship! Even JCW has joined our ship. 

@Prerna THAT’S IT! I lost it with that edited cctv room scene. I am officially sacrificing my entire life to become a full time shipper of MinEun. I almost threw my laptop watching that edited clip bc I couldn’t take the giddy emotions I felt!!! Njdhhdhsjdhfh 

:evillaugh:

• LOL 19

22 hours ago, acyellowsc said:

I got goosebumps. *high five*:happydance:

Honestly, I am also one of those people who already expecting their chemistry from their very first announcement to join this project. I think I mentioned about this once somewhere on this thread. Although I'm not a longtime fan of LMH and KGE, but I knew them as actor and actress that can deliver a sizzling chemistry based on their previous works. And a project with them on board? Definitely a must watch. And just because I really wanted this project to be successful, I was kinda upset that Lee Eung Bok was not the one who directed this drama, lol :lol:

And yeah, after months of waiting, and after watching that keyword interview, I came to one conclusion : That's it. I'm gonna root for them. I just can't unsee their happy laugh whenever they're together anymore.

But even I already ship them at that time, I still ship them quietly, because I didn't even know that thread like this exists!!! How could I!! I just found out about soompi thread maybe after 4-5 eps were aired, and you know what, thread like this is like a game-changer into my kdrama life. Thankyou for whoever discovered this kind of thread for the first time. I mean it.:sparklyeyes:

Well hello there fellow original shippers :)

I too already expect good chemistry and of course great kisses. And i'm glad that the delivered! 

I wasn't sure if LMHxKGE have a lot of shippers and i tested the water on LMH main Thread. That's when i posted about me secretly hoping they would date in real life. But i only got a few likes and nothing else, so i thought, oops better not bring this up again.

I am so glad they are the most shippable OTP now, if nothing else, proof they have chemistry and people love them to be together.

Love them to bits!

• Like 7
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3

Aww two dorky people pretending to dribble. 

:happy2:

16 minutes ago, Miadee said:

This song is perfect :kiss_wink:

Love the song so for them also the editing is superb. Ed goes... "to carry our love and children of our own"... And the scene straight after is LMH touching KGE's belly in the hospital BTS

• Like 5
  • LOL 13

12 minutes ago, carriekllo said:

to carry our love and children of our own"... And the scene straight after is LMH touching KGE's belly in the hospital BTS

Yup noticed that part too :joy:

Great addition, if the owner is here this is for you, good job :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 2